Home
Good article on Breitbart by someone who worked for her at HP.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-govern...nction-in-washington-revive-the-economy/
Carly can barely fix her hair.
she couldn't fix a Panty Shield in her own bloomer
[Linked Image]
Who? Never heard of her.
She doesn't have and chance and should have given up by now, but being very ambitious she will hang on as long as possible.
Can she fix my screen issue on my HP laptop? Is not, not interested.......
Like she fixed HP

laugh laugh
She couldn't fix a sandwich.

You should go back to sucking dicks instead of telling us how to vote. I'm sure you had a lot more sucksess.
The only thing she MIGHT COULD FIX....would be her bra....and appearances suggest it doesn't do much sagging!!
In full disclosuser i didnt bother to read the link, just the responses,,,Huh ? I thought any republican candidate would be getting support on this forum , but then again maybe some here arent so certain they will vote that way ?
So if carly gets the nomination i am hearing you guys wont vote for her over hillary or am i over thinking this.. Seems to me she likely would outscored 98% of us here on a mensus (sp ?) test...If you cant see what the outcome of a carly vs. hillary debate would be to what party would then win the "outhouse", well, then you arent really thinking are you ?
Originally Posted by elkivory
So if carly gets the nomination...

Stop right there, she's roadkill at this point and has no chance of being the nominee. There's not a groundswell of support for her and speculating about voting for Carly F. vs Hitlery is a pointless exercise. In my opinion.
In full disclosuser i didnt bother to read the link, just the responses,,,Huh ? I thought any republican candidate would be getting support on this forum , but then again maybe some here arent so certain they will vote that way ?
So if carly gets the nomination i am hearing you guys wont vote for her over hillary or am i over thinking this.. Seems to me she likely would outscored 98% of us here on a mensus (sp ?) test...If you cant see what the outcome of a carly vs. hillary debate would be to what party would then win the "outhouse", well, then you arent really thinking are you ?

When I want to speak to the matter in a polite manner, I would say that "she would be a wonderful alternative" to Hillary.

When I'm dealing with anything Rob Johnson says, I feel free to let my hair down a bit...since he's the new JeffO
My point is we want to win the presidency and stop all this current nonsense,,,you don't slam ANY, again ANY potential conservative candidate, because our objective is to win..trump has 29% of the conservative backing because he is resonating what the conservative party is thinking, but, does he have the same support from the past few generations of indoctrinated Democrats that fooled themselves and registered as independents ? NO !! they will vote democrat and trump pisses people off even though we like what he says, pusseys dont..bottom line is trump,cruise are already getting ripped by the media as is carson, and now, WE HERE, are gonna go ahead and start ripping the 4th supposed runner up?...seems like that's pretty self destructive to what i hope our overall goal should be
As i understand it, HP went down because of her ineptness, how is she going to be able to run your country?

On the evening of Sunday, Feb. 6, HP's board hunkered down with Fiorina in an emergency meeting held at Chicago's O'Hare Hyatt Hotel. As a light rain drizzled outside, the directors stewed over their star CEO's failure to execute her ambitious plan for the company. In addition, directors were concerned about the "board's inability to work constructively with [Fiorina]," according to an HP insider. The next day, they asked Fiorina to step down. And on Wednesday, Feb. 9, at 5 a.m. Pacific time, HP stunned the world, announcing Fiorina's dismissal, ending her 51/2 year stint atop one of the legends of Silicon Valley.

,,,you don't slam ANY, again ANY potential conservative candidate,

Be careful to not assume an "R" after a candidate's name means they are a conservative.
Originally Posted by Partsman
As i understand it, HP went down because of her ineptness, how is she going to be able to run your country?

On the evening of Sunday, Feb. 6, HP's board hunkered down with Fiorina in an emergency meeting held at Chicago's O'Hare Hyatt Hotel. As a light rain drizzled outside, the directors stewed over their star CEO's failure to execute her ambitious plan for the company. In addition, directors were concerned about the "board's inability to work constructively with [Fiorina]," according to an HP insider. The next day, they asked Fiorina to step down. And on Wednesday, Feb. 9, at 5 a.m. Pacific time, HP stunned the world, announcing Fiorina's dismissal, ending her 51/2 year stint atop one of the legends of Silicon Valley.

HP didn't go down, they are bigger and better than before. Many others did fail and are gone now.

Carly has done an excellent job of explaining what role she played in saving the company in those tough times and how she lost her job.
Partsman,,,,,I dont know....who is a better candidate on the left that you can tell me that would likely do a better job of it ? BERNIE, HILLARY ? enlighten me please ''I am thinking another democrat would likely not make things better in our country at this point in time...am i off base here ??
"Carly has done an excellent job of explaining what role she played in saving the company in those tough times and how she lost her job."

What do you expect her to do, you have a president that also says they are doing a good job, people can tell you anything you want to hear, or believe, as for who is best, there is not a good field really from what I see, Cruz and Trump appear to be people with maybe the better chance of making things a bit better, but things are so far down thanks to Obama it will not be a one term fix.

We kicked out our conservatives and now we have the liberals back in, so like there some of our voters bought into the sales job of the liberals, time will tell.
bottom line is you dont diss any conservative unless you want the alternative in my opion
Carly has done an excellent job of explaining

Isn't that what most failures do, make excuses?
Originally Posted by Partsman

Seems that you lack important understanding in this instance.
bottom line is you dont diss any conservative unless you want the alternative in my opion

Well, does your generosity extend to Lady Linthey Graham? He's still technically in the running even though his campaign is in the rear-view mirror by any measure of success. It's time to thin the herd and cut the also-rans. Carly should quit, Graham should quit, Bush should quit, Kasich should quit, Christie should quit, Huckabee should quit, Paul should quit, Rubio should quit, Santorum should quit, it's time to focus on the front-runners.
I heard an assessment the other day that many of the candidates have so much money in super-PACs, they will be able to stay in a long while.
My point is we want to win the presidency and stop all this current nonsense,,,you don't slam ANY, again ANY potential conservative candidate, because our objective is to win..trump has 29% of the conservative backing because he is resonating what the conservative party is thinking, but, does he have the same support from the past few generations of indoctrinated Democrats that fooled themselves and registered as independents ? NO !! they will vote democrat and trump pisses people off even though we like what he says, pusseys dont..bottom line is trump,cruise are already getting ripped by the media as is carson, and now, WE HERE, are gonna go ahead and start ripping the 4th supposed runner up?...seems like that's pretty self destructive to what i hope our overall goal should be

I disagree. The general election is not where you want to start hearing the truth about candidates. Of course "truth" is the key word in that sentence. "WE HERE" are a better source for the truth than the opposition and their media. As far as the candidates getting "ripped" by the media...they haven't even tried with Trump. Yet. You better pray that he gets vetted before the general election.
Originally Posted by 700LH

An excellent job of explaining does not include making excuses.
All I know is that HP did not go broke while everyone around them did go broke.

Well, let me explain...

Travis
Originally Posted by BOWSINGER

If Carly had a dick, you and Jordan would be in love.

You butt-fugkin' homos.

Dave
------------

Pure nonsense and HS.

She's done and no longer a player worthy of consideration.
Originally Posted by gonehuntin

Well, does your generosity extend to Lady Linthey Graham? He's still technically in the running even though his campaign is in the rear-view mirror by any measure of success. It's time to thin the herd and cut the also-rans. Carly should quit, Graham should quit, Bush should quit, Kasich should quit, Christie should quit, Huckabee should quit, Paul should quit, Rubio should quit, Santorum should quit, it's time to focus on the front-runners.

And your opinion on this is based on all the "national" polls, and not a single state voting yet? I think it's just a little early to throw the babies out with the bath water. I don't have much interest in most of the folks you named but, I think there are some candidates that could still be involved, and contribute in the Cruz's cabinet. smile For those polling 0-1 I concur (like Lindsey)
Originally Posted by deflave

If Carly had a dick, you and Jordan would be in love.

You butt-fugkin' homos.

Dave

Once again, you bring your usual political insight and wisdom to the debate.
Shutup, butt fugk.

Dave
Originally Posted by isaac
------------

Pure nonsense and HS.

When did HP go broke?
------------

Pure nonsense and HS.

When did HP go broke?

Name "everyone around them", BOWS. Don't leave any of them out. Name them all.
I'm not sure, but wasn't she in charge when they stopped producing the HP48gx?
Originally Posted by RWE
I'm not sure, but wasn't she in charge when they stopped producing the HP48gx?

HP48gx was discontinued in 2003. Fiorina was the CEO from 1999 to 2005. So, yes she was in charge when they stopped producing the HP48gx.
Originally Posted by ltppowell

I disagree. The general election is not where you want to start hearing the truth about candidates. Of course "truth" is the key word in that sentence. "WE HERE" are a better source for the truth than the opposition and their media. As far as the candidates getting "ripped" by the media...they haven't even tried with Trump. Yet. You better pray that he gets vetted before the general election.

Don't folks realize the media wants Trump to win the nomination? They don't want him being factual now.
Carly has just the right type of Chromosomes to be a logical VP.

Which is all she's been running for anyway.

Months now, months, I have told you it's Rubio and Fiorina.

Originally Posted by Harry M

I'm sorry, are you saying we should consider a candidate strictly because of their gender?

I know your going to now say, "but she has these other qualifications", but apparently that's just a footnote to your main point.

That's bullshit, Harry.

How much would you like to wager and what odds are you giving?
No one can fix what's wrong in Washington.

It will continue out of control until there is a revolution or the second coming.

Anyone who believes that any candidate for any office can do more that slightly slow our eminent decline needs a hard core reality check.

Including the people at Breitbart, apparently.

Oh and Jordan.

Duh.
My point is we want to win the presidency and stop all this current nonsense,,,you don't slam ANY, again ANY potential conservative candidate, because our objective is to win..trump has 29% of the conservative backing because he is resonating what the conservative party is thinking, but, does he have the same support from the past few generations of indoctrinated Democrats that fooled themselves and registered as independents ? NO !! they will vote democrat and trump pisses people off even though we like what he says, pusseys don't..bottom line is trump,cruise are already getting ripped by the media as is carson, and now, WE HERE, are gonna go ahead and start ripping the 4th supposed runner up?...seems like that's pretty self destructive to what i hope our overall goal should be

36% according to the new CNN poll.
Rubio would garner major hispanic and youth votes and Carly would grab a bunch of the female votes I'm thinking. Time will tell.

If Trump is the GOP nominee, all vp bets are off.

Why??The press never vetted Obutthead.
Originally Posted by Huntz

Why??The press never vetted Obutthead.

Well duh...that's because they are part of the Democratic Party. A better question is...why didn't the Republican Party vet Obama? All of that stuff has to be out of the way before the general election.
Because they're no more interested in a change in the status quo than the Dems.

Cruz and Palin or Palin and Cruz depending on how things shake out in the next 60 days.
There were meetings about this before Cruz got in the race.
Still working on that list of all the others that went bankrupt around HP,Bows?
Originally Posted by Old_Toot
------------

Pure nonsense and HS.

When did HP go broke?

Figure of speech. Do your own homework.

Q: Your record at head of Hewlett Packard is going to be controversial. During your 5 years as CEO, the company laid off more than 30,000 American workers, many of those jobs went to India and China, and Hewlett-Packard stock fell 49% and the board of directors fired you.

FIORINA: Well, I'm very proud of our record. We took Hewlett-Packard from about $44 billion to $88 billion. We took the growth rate from 2% to 9%. We tripled the rate of innovation to 11 patents a day. We quadrupled cash flow. We went from a market laggard to a market leader in every product category and every market segment. And we grew jobs.

It is true that I managed through the worst technology recession in 25 years. Virtually every technology stock was down over that same period. And while it's true that in a technology recession, we had to lay people off, the truth is we outsourced more California jobs to Texas than we did to India or China, demonstrating we have to compete for every job.
Source: Fox News Sunday 2015 coverage of 2016 presidential hopefuls , Mar 29, 2015
[quote=isaac]All I know is that HP did not go broke while everyone around them did go broke.
------------

Pure nonsense and HS.

When did HP go broke?

-------------------------------------------

You use many figures of speech and seem to need others to do your homework for you. Still waiting on your list of those folks.
[quote=isaac]All I know is that HP did not go broke while everyone around them did go broke.
------------

Pure nonsense and HS.

When did HP go broke?

You use many figures of speech and seem to need others to do your homework for you. Still waiting on your list of those folks.

FIORINA: Well, I'm very proud of our record. We took Hewlett-Packard from about $44 billion to $88 billion. We took the growth rate from 2% to 9%. We tripled the rate of innovation to 11 patents a day. We quadrupled cash flow. We went from a market laggard to a market leader in every product category and every market segment. And we grew jobs.

It is true that I managed through the worst technology recession in 25 years. Virtually every technology stock was down over that same period. And while it's true that in a technology recession, we had to lay people off, the truth is we outsourced more California jobs to Texas than we did to India or China, demonstrating we have to compete for every job.
Source: Fox News Sunday 2015 coverage of 2016 presidential hopefuls , Mar 29, 2015
You tell me what happened to my local Gateway store?
You tell me what happened to my local Gateway store?

Yeah, rather than maintain the overhead from storefront operations, they went to online retailing.

Here:

http://us.gateway.com/gw/en/US/content/home

Can you tell me where the nearest HP storefront is at?
Where are the nearest Compaq stores?

Compaq merged with HP; they didn't go bankrupt.
------------

Pure nonsense and HS.

When did HP go broke?

"Figure of speech"? More like SEATSNIFFER making schit up and getting caught.
Originally Posted by RWE

I'm sorry, are you saying we should consider a candidate strictly because of their gender?

I know your going to now say, "but she has these other qualifications", but apparently that's just a footnote to your main point.

That's bullshit, Harry.

I'm not asking you to consider anything. But if you understand how race and gender break along certain lines you will understand that without a Women on the GOP ticket the Women's vote will break at least 70% to Hillary. With 52% of the votes cast being Women it's too much for any GOP candidate to overcome.

Fiorina keeps the landslide away from Hillary and gives the GOP the win.

If Romney had Martinez on his ticket we wouldn't be talking about this now.
Originally Posted by CrowRifle

How much would you like to wager and what odds are you giving?

Well, the odds would need to favor me as all I'm making a very specific prediction.
Originally Posted by 4ager

Compaq merged with HP; they didn't go bankrupt.

“The Compaq brand name was discontinued in the United States in 2013.
In 2015, the Argentinian company Grupo Newsan acquired the brand's license and developed a new line of Presario Notebooks.”

My point remains. Fiorina is right when she talks about the tough times all tech companies went though.
Despite how some on here try to twist it, Carly and HP were not the only ones giving out all those pink slips.
Originally Posted by RWE

That's bullshit, Harry.

I'm not asking you to consider anything. But if you understand how race and gender break along certain lines you will understand that without a Women on the GOP ticket the Women's vote will break at least 70% to Hillary. With 52% of the votes cast being Women it's too much for any GOP candidate to overcome.

Fiorina keeps the landslide away from Hillary and gives the GOP the win.

If Romney had Martinez on his ticket we wouldn't be talking about this now.

Martinez may end up on this ticket.
That would work as well. But, if its Rubio, and I believe it will be, then it will be Fiorina.
That would work as well. But, if its Rubio, and I believe it will be, then it will be Fiorina.

What a team.

Fingers crossed!

Dave

I have said for a long time that this race will come down to Cruz and Rubio.
Cruz will beat Rubio if it comes to that. Because of the anti-GOP establishment vote.

I still think Palin brings more, but Martinez may end up on that Cruz ticket.
Imagine two Hispanics on the same GOP ticket...WOW!
Hillary and the Dems would $hit their Shorts!
You bet she can fix it just like she did at HP she'll outsource our government to the muslims.
Carly outsourced most of the HP jobs to Texas. Smart lady.
Carly outsourced most of the HP jobs to Texas. Smart lady.

No they went to China. Order a new HP laptop and see where it ships from.

Cruz will beat Rubio if it comes to that. Because of the anti-GOP establishment vote.

Hillary is going to put a Hispanic on the ticket.

Concur. What sells isn't facts and this is the pair that can save us from Hitlery. No, I don't agree with either of them on everything and I really think Carly gooned it at Hp but I don't agree with Hitlerly on ANYTHING.

The ideal candidate that isn't elected gets us nothing (and Hillary).
I hope we can all agree that Hillary can't become President, simply can't. This Country can't take anymore Liberalism and Hillary would push us off the cliff.

Hillary is going to put a Hispanic on the ticket.

That would be wise. Who they got?
Julian Castro
this post is about 2 wks old..if you listened to the debate last night, and you dont respect this ladies intelligence and supposed conservative values, then you are blind to the contributions she is making to our party..
We don't have a pretty boy or girl running in this race! But don't matter they will running against double ugly. GW
this post is about 2 wks old..if you listened to the debate last night, and you dont respect this ladies intelligence and supposed conservative values, then you are blind to the contributions she is making to our party..

Same story for all the other debates as well. But the needle no longer seems to be moving for the lady.
If she gets the nomination she gets my vote.

then call me Stevie Wonder

she's wasting everyone's time.

She doesn't have the trust of the masses and her history of achievement might make her a top 100 business woman in the country but its not even close to being competent for the presidency.

© 24hourcampfire