Home
2 conservative voters
10 liberal voters
1 baby

------------
77% Liberals at MY house.

0% - it was nice we made many jokes about dumbocraps and Odummer

Tomorrow there will be a total of 1 dem voter out of 11 adults at the in-laws.
22 people
5 under the age of 10
1 developmental disabled
2 conservative
14 very conservative

Overall a good group.
zero
zero
Originally Posted by Clarkm
2 conservative voters
10 liberal voters
1 baby

------------

So what y'all talk about? crazy
95% It's hard being the only one with a brain.
Christmas eve with our northern NJ relatives 3 out of 19 liberal (excluding kids under 15-ish

Tomorrow Christmas day in PA with the other side, who are mostly from the South. Prior experience tells me its about 50-50, with the Georgia and Texas crew leaning heavily left.

0...they didn't get invited this year. Lost all my patience for dumb ass liberals. Best Christmas we've had in years! Going to make it a yearly tradition from now on.
ZEEEERO!

One used to be 'cause she didn't know any better but my wife and I and life in general have changed her mind.
Zero, I wouldn't have liberals in my home, much less feed them.
Eight adults at the table. Conservatives 0.00 percent, liberals 0.00, percent ultra conservative 100.00 percent.
None, here, just me and my wife. Probably pretty hard to find a liberal voter in Hidalgo County south of I-10--however, in Lordsburg, they abound.
About half though half of those think they are conservative. One just turned 18 so has a pass from me right now. If she is still that way at 30 then it's no holds barred
5 conservative adults, 2 teenage boys who think the so-called president is a jackass, one dog who doesn't give schitt.
2 conservative voters
10 liberal voters
1 baby

------------

How could you tell?
Did they vote against Christmas or just feed the poor?
ZERO
I don't even know a liberal, however I do know a couple of people who vote Democrat for a living.
all skinheads here. not sure if demo or gop and afraid to ask.
lets see. We were at my daughter's inlaws. They are from New York. I am sure some obama voters were there. I practice "Don't ask, don't tell" at these family get togethers.
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
lets see. We were at my daughter's inlaws. They are from New York. I am sure some obama voters were there. I practice "Don't ask, don't tell" at these family get togethers.

That's the best approach. Why confront and attempt to sway those within your circle when you can bitch on the 'Fire.
5 conservatives, age 58 to 79.
5 liberals, age 21 to 32.

Bill Quimby
My father was a liberal until age 40. He died at 90, 3 years ago.
If we said, "Hey Dad, Obama is President.."
He would scream back, "I BLAME BUSH!"
None I don't associate with liberals family or not.
Same here, and the worst are these liberal idiots that think they aren't. The 'fire is full of them.

"Don't ask; don't tell" at my family gatherings too. My wife and I are a easily a distinct minority and all know it.

Most have learned to not broach politics or liberalism with me anymore.

I fell from the tree but then rolled out from under the canopy.
3 of us with a functioning brain out af a pack of 23 in total. My wife wonders why I dislike heading back east! At least last night we were able to go out with old friends and have intelligent conversations. As the old adage goes, you can pick your friends, but you can't pick your family!
14 people and 4 dogs - not a liberal among us including the dogs.
One out of 14.
My mother in law.

I really pissed her off at the end of my mealtime prayer when I asked the Lord to help our country defeat Hillary Clinton.

I can just now feel my toes after the wife stomped her high heel into my foot under the table... cry
Originally Posted by Salmonella
One out of 14.
My mother in law.

I really pissed her off at the end of my mealtime prayer when I asked the Lord to help our country defeat Hillary Clinton.

I can just now feel my toes after the wife stomped her high heel into my foot under the table... cry

God bless you Sal

Tks for takin one to the toes for the team Salmonella
My wife has an aunt and uncle that are official Obama fart smellers card carring members. They think Obama is the best Christian ever and Regan was the antichrist. I hate being around them.
Originally Posted by Dave_S
Originally Posted by Dave_S

I don't know about how things work in your neck of the woods, but around here the dog is clearly benefiting from some sort of entitlement program. I guess it's a good thing he doesn't vote...
The problem is, when you have far lefts and far rights. and no body with any common sense. Kind of like we have in the gov't right now.
I had a Jewish attorney fly all the way from New York City to my house in Seattle, to celebrate Christmas by telling me that another reason for shutting down Walmart is that they sell ammo.

Why put up with liberal BS?

I will put up with liberals to be around my grandkids.

Yes, I will open my door to anti gun, negro worshipping, collectivist liberal relatives and in-laws, if grandkids are coming in that door too.
Zero
I didn't take a survey but there was a mix of Red, Blue, and I Don't Give a [bleep] present. Everyone had enough sense to know that they were at a Christmas not a political debate so no issues.
Out of about 25 people we had 2 democrats. My mother inlay and her husband. There is a college grad that is a liberal too. He walked away a bit more conservative when my BIL asked Josh if he wants to go out and shoot his new CC 40 cal Smith. Sure, he said. He is about 24 yrs old, never shot guns much but was very happy to do so. He will get a talking to about how Hillary thinks you do not have the mental capacity to shoot or own a gun. My Niece, 15 shot a gun for the first time. She really liked it, enough that I told her she can come by and shot the wives little Ruger SR 22. sometime. She said she will and had fun.
I had a Jewish attorney fly all the way from New York City to my house in Seattle, to celebrate Christmas by telling me that another reason for shutting down Walmart is that they sell ammo.

Why put up with liberal BS?

I will put up with liberals to be around my grandkids.

Yes, I will open my door to anti gun, negro worshipping, collectivist liberal relatives and in-laws, if grandkids are coming in that door too.

Yes, I can completely understand that.
Never discussed BUT we know who they are. Typically younger females with student loans.

BTW they could really care less about the issues or global affairs. And their beliefs are really conservative.

Very confusing....so again...not discussed.
Originally Posted by billrquimby
5 conservatives, age 58 to 79.
5 liberals, age 21 to 32.

We had ZERO, but there were only 3 of us.

Wasn't it Churchill who said something like "If you are under 30 and not a liberal, you have no heart - if you are over 40 and not a conservative, you have no brain." ???

I have found the best approach to larger family gatherings is to never discuss religion or politics PERIOD.

We had a pretty good mix,16 of us and only 2,
1- college professor,and 1 younger professional(his wife)
Overall good conversation
I don't really know. We universally hate politics and all politicians, so it isn't a likely topic of discussion.
0 liberal voters
I don't associate with such trash.
Originally Posted by gophergunner

90% of the intelligence is held by 10% of the population
Originally Posted by 1tnhunter
Originally Posted by gophergunner

90% of the intelligence is held by 10% of the population

How can we redistribute this?
Zero.. We all hate Demorats with a passion and live to bash them anytime anyplace..
Had a couple of teenage nieces that haven't worked or been anywhere yet that don't know how things work that spouted out some of their liberal wisdom.
None; they are banned form my house.

MM
© 24hourcampfire