Home
My lovely wife got me a Weaver K6x38.
Garment 600 my wife is the best
Suprisingly no.
A dozen golf balls - for which I often have to hunt.
Flashlight that looks like a
shotgun shell. grin
Garmin watch, Yeti hopper and another safe.
weathertech floor mats for my new subaru outback, which is quickly becoming my new hunting vehicle. they are nice but when i saw what they cost i almost puked.
A cabellas range bag.
a new wallet just put money in it and go buy hunting stuff!
Cabela's range bag, gift certificate, and a couple slings for AR-15's.
Daughter gave me another S&M Heratige Series Jack Knife and a friend gave me gift certificate from the local firearms emporium....
A couple of flannel shirts and a Visa gift card which will be coupled with some other cards to pick up a Savage 99 in 250 Savage. If the shop will come down a bit. If not, they will be put towards a Winchester 1895 in 303 British though that gun is running significantly higher.
Do the two rolls of toilet paper, one camo, one blaze orange, from my aunt count?

Tom
I scored big with an electronic predator call and a Mojo Critter.

I also got "Alaskan Adventures" by Russell Annabel from Safari Press.
Two trigger kits for AR builds.
My wife got me a couple of Under Armor weather shield hoodies and a camo flashlight that has a bottle opener on it.

Brother got me a bottle of Dad's Hat rye whiskey that will be going up to camp in a couple weeks for flintlock season.
Originally Posted by T_O_M
Do the two rolls of toilet paper, one camo, one blaze orange, from my aunt count?

Tom

Y_E_S wink

Geno

I'd guess the Craftsman long john shirt, with "heat lite" technology and a 2 year warranty, that I got from my sister counts, along with 20 rounds of chocolate ammo from older Bro.

And the wife will be getting me a Pendleton or similar wool shirt when the madness dies down.

Geno
Sportsman's Warehouse gift cards for me!
my brother gave me a g700 flashlight for tracking deer not knowing i bought a similar light for 20 dollars that ended up better then the 60 dollar light he bought feel bad but his thought was in right place.Have to wait and see how well will work on blood trail
Handle of Buffalo Trace.
Originally Posted by FieldGrade
Daughter gave me another S&M Heratige Series Jack Knife and a friend gave me gift certificate from the local firearms emporium....

Damn! They must really like you!!!
Not "hunting stuff" per se, but got everything I needed.

Thankful for those that I share it with. smile
Couple of SS scopes, Sitka jacket and pullover and a lanyard for calls.

Made out pretty well I'd say.
My sweetheart Maddy gave me a 20x Super Chicken scope to use on the .220 Howell still under development - or the 6mm BR waiting for a stock - or on whatever fancy strikes. Never had one of these - looking forward to trying it.
3 camo tee shirts and a thermal shirt from Cabelas, also a $50 gift card from there. Got my boy a TriStar over/under 12 gauge shotgun. grin Forgot to add, the boy and I each got 100 rounds of 12 gauge shot shell and I got 500 rounds Winchester super X .22lr grin
Randall trout and bird...
Custom knife mitchellmountain made for my daughter sv90 steel. I told her it's a knife I hope she uses for a long time...

[Linked Image]
Got a new pair of Leupold binoculars. Sweet!
Originally Posted by kaywoodie
Originally Posted by FieldGrade

Damn! They must really like you!!!

Ha.....that's nothing.....my sister sent me a NOS Peterson ARAN 408 and a couple of tins of backie.......eat your heart out... wink
A pocket camera with a 30x zoom for making dinks look like B&C's.
Bulk packs of mini mag hp in an ammo can.
Camo thermos.
HH Camo bibs.
Camo chest waders.
A knife sharpener. (Work Sharp. Not sure what I think about that yet.)
Snow shoes and poles.
Gift Certificate to LGS.
2 Colt LE6920 one for the wife and one for me.
I got a PSE Sequoia 55# longbow. I can't wait to shoot it.
Handle of Buffalo Trace.

would you believe my 78year old wife got a bottle of bullet from one of the grandsons.
Originally Posted by wageslave

Gift Certificate to LGS.

LOLO?
Originally Posted by 79S
Custom knife mitchellmountain made for my daughter sv90 steel. I told her it's a knife I hope she uses for a long time...

[Linked Image]

damn, thats a nice blade!
I got a Dallas Cowboys toboggan. Bless their hearts.
Apple pies are huntin' related!!! And the daughter in law just brought me this one!!!

[Linked Image]
Apple pies are huntin' related!!! And the daughter in law just brought me this one!!!

[Linked Image]

great pic.

pie and buffalo trace!
Some dedicated knives for butchering deer and a new tripod for the spotting scope.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

That's great!

laugh
D'Arcy Echols hat...of the finest quality lids. My wife did good.
Lyman tumbler and a Hornady powder measure.
Leupold VX-3 1.5-5x20 from my wife!

[Linked Image]

Santa brought me a new Stetson Open Road...it must be hunting related, because it is going hunting with me!

Creased a little different than Kaywoodie's hat though! grin

Merry Christmas to All!

Sycamore
come to think of it, I did not get a darned thing that was hunting or shooting related.
I got some house shoes & a bag of pistachios.
bps gift cards is all. my birthday was the 11th.daughters got me a hornady ultrasonic cleaner then.
Wife got me a Drake waterproof insulated pull over for duck and goose hunting.

Also got me a set of weathertech floor mats.

A Benchmade Griptillian

In laws got me 2 dozen blue Bill decoys.

And 2 Doctor long line kits.

Also go some wild game sausage sampler packs

And 3 boxes of 3.5 inch 12 Gauge steel shot

An empty safe, but I did manage to get it mostly filled...

[Linked Image]
Foxpro Inferno, Magpul rear grip for my AR, and a $75 Sportsman's Warehouse card.
Lee factory crimp dies for 45 Colt and 340 Wby
Originally Posted by Sycamore

[Linked Image]

Santa brought me a new Stetson Open Road...it must be hunting related, because it is going hunting with me!

Merry Christmas to All!

Sycamore

Hey Syc!!! I can fix it up right for Ya!!!!! laugh
I got nothing hunting related, but I did give away a really nice Ithaca SKB Model 200 12 Gauge to a friend of mine about an hour ago. He was so excited. smile

I received nothing hunting or shooting related but I am very grateful for anything I receive.
Originally Posted by RAS
I got nothing hunting related, but I did give away a really nice Ithaca SKB Model 200 12 Gauge to a friend of mine about an hour ago. He was so excited. smile

That is the stand up guy you are!!!
Originally Posted by Ken_L
I received nothing hunting or shooting related but I am very grateful for anything I receive.
Very well pug!
Hornady headspace gauge,a Tipton gun vice, and a copy of The Big Book of Gun Gack.
Two Ruger SR-22s, one for me, a purple one laugh for the wife. She needs to learn how to shoot, and .22 is a good way to start. I wanted/needed a little field pistol, and I found one of the new 4.5" barrelled SR-22s locally.
Shilen SS Select Match Barrel # 17 contour 30 cal 1&10 Twist
My daughter decided that my 25+ year old meat frame needed an up grade. I am now the proud owner of a very cool, top of the line Cabela's meat frame with all of the bells and whistles! Now she gets to use my old one next year! Lots of caribou and moose came out on that frame!

I am almost afraid to get this new one bloody!
Got a Redding 2 die .260 set, and a fleece zip sweater.
Gift card from Cabelas. So, no.
My wife helped me drive to Pagosa Springs CO to get my hunting-related Rosie, a WPG puppy. laugh

[Linked Image]
Originally Posted by rahtreelimbs
My lovely wife got me a Weaver K6x38.

Nice scope, congrats.
My sil's sister got me chink 10x30 binos. She had best of intentions. Probably keep in the boat.
My wife and I bought ourselves the necessary missing kit for a hunt in Alaska next year. Didn't bother wrapping any of it though.
Im accumulating a stack of Cabelas gift cards. Thing is I don't like to buy there lol!

For equal price I can buy and support local or save a few bucks and order online.

Thinking about doing BP for elk this year so the cards may get used in that vein, Cabelas or not.
I got $210 dollars in cash and that about equals something hunting,.\
Originally Posted by 79S

[Linked Image]

That is really nice. Don't understand why so many folks want camo knives or black handles. I want a knife I can find when I lay it down. That looks like a good one.
Originally Posted by Cariboujack
Originally Posted by 79S

[Linked Image]

That is really nice. Don't understand why so many folks want camo knives or black handles. I want a knife I can find when I lay it down. That looks like a good one.

I asked for the orange handle and this knife turned out nice.. The sheaths are handmade as well by Amish fellow that lives in his area.. I will definitely have couple more made!
I didn't get anything for Ecks-mas, but I did get a TC Contender G2 for Christmas.
~~~Suluuq
I got what will probably be the hunt of my lifetime. Greenland Musk Ox in June. smile
Pair of 2-way radios

And an Evo-Shield T-Shirt.
My lady had my taxidermist mount my Impala and surprised me with it
[Linked Image]
I received nothing for Christmas from anyone nor did I want a gift from anyone. The best gift I ever received was given to me 2,015 years ago. I am greatfull.
Also add to my list Got The big book of GG,Thanks Rockchucker.
My birthday is on the 24th and my wife bought me a Contender Carbine barrel. She also bought me The Big Book of Gun Back and some 7mm08 hand loading stuff for Christmas.
Handle of Buffalo Trace.

That would have me hunting for my identity!

Factory full camo Marlin 336 from the wife:

[Linked Image]
Caldwewell Lead Sled
Originally Posted by Sycamore

[Linked Image]

Merry Christmas to All!

Sycamore

Hey Syc!!! I can fix it up right for Ya!!!!! laugh

It may end up that way, but I hate to start out that way! grin Appreciate the offer. grin Should be broke in pretty good in about 5 years (to hot to wear in summer around here.

Sycamore
Leica 8x32 Ultravid Plus binos...SWEET
A friend of mine whom I have taken care of her animals twice this year while she traveled to Europe surprised the beejesus out of me Thur. evening when she called and asked if she could stop by for a second. She walked in with a PSA 16" M4 CMV Premium. She had heard me talk about the advantages of an AR in recent conversations and said she wanted to show her appreciation for taking such good care of her "babies". She knows NOTHING about firearms and to say I was floored is an understatement.

John
Don't need a damn thing! After 65 years of hunting I need to have a friggin auction!!
Bass Pro Gift cards that will go toward either a range bag or some reloading supplies.

Amazon gift card. I usually buy used books with them but found a great deal on a new tree stand that may be headed my way.
I requested and received a Leatherman MUT to go in my range bag. Also a gift card to Starbucks and a Cabela's gift card.
2 pair of Outdoor Research gloves. Bass pro gift certificate. Best gift was a stained glass panel of my late horse Suitor. Lost him in September , my trail partner of 19 years and still a beauty at 24.
© 24hourcampfire