Home
Is she coming out of the closet? With her new hairdo and attitude, the more I watch her show the more she is starting to look and act like she is having a major lifestyle change. Any body else notice this?
She was wearing a fall...extra hair all along. My wife spotted it years ago. I think that the new-do looks better and age appropriate for her, an improvement, IMO.
I told her she couldn't have me.

Dave
To each his own. I liked it a lot better the other way.
Originally Posted by sharpsguy
To each his own. I liked it a lot better the other way.

I'll call her in the morning and tell her to put the hairpiece back on. wink
After she pissed off all the men who support Donald Trump the only potential male mates left available to her was one variant or another of pajama boy,….so she just decided to say "fuggit" and go dyke.
The only two gals on Fox I get the hots over is Shannon Breen and then Sandra Smith....

Dana Perino has been made to look a little better lately.. for some reason...

but as far as Meghan Kelly, I think she is looking more trashy than anything else... she does little for me...
Who is Megyn Kelley?

I've heard of Megan Marshack, of Rockefeller fame, and Pam Kelley, of Kennedy fame, but I don't recognize Megyn Kelley.
Agreed about Shannon Bream and Sandra Smith. Martha McCallum is nice as well. Megyn never did wind my clock, It's just that her new look looks like she is having an identity crisis to me.
Yeah, now she's just ugly as schit..................
Almost all of the Fox gals are smoking hot and any of you straight guys would tap any of those asses (barring faithfulness) given the chance. Myself included.
After she bushwhacked Trump, she's probably doing all she can to keep her job. She really schitt on her shirttail that night..

She is a piece of work..
Originally Posted by GeoW
After she bushwhacked Trump, she's probably doing all she can to keep her job.

Silly goy,I mean boy, that WAS her job.
Originally Posted by Seafire
The only two gals on Fox I get the hots over is Shannon Breen and then Sandra Smith....

but as far as Meghan Kelly, I think she is looking more trashy than anything else... she does little for me...

Shannon Bream is my close second to PAB. laugh

Life in "journalism". Tough to be forced to make yourself relevant without become=ing the story each working day. Do it right 350 days straight, then get one wrong and the whole world sees it.

For the record, I'd drill her like North Sea oil!
I like her new 'do kinda reminds me off...

[Linked Image]
Posted By: EdM Re: What happened to Megyn Kelley? - 01/20/16
I don't watch the wench so no clue.
Originally Posted by EdM
I don't watch the wench so no clue.
After having no TV for the past year, I find myself in a situation where I can watch it again. Tuned into Fox, and had to laugh at the women. Nothing but pole dancers who talk to you . Toned bodies, fake boobs, fake hair, tight skirts . Funny as hell. Not news, of course.
I hear ya.

I get mostly deaf when I'm watching boobs, toned bodies and tight skirts too.
as much as they try to show off the legs on fox i don't no why they just don't do a split screen with the second camera at snatch level.
Originally Posted by sharpsguy
Is she coming out of the closet? With her new hairdo and attitude, the more I watch her show the more she is starting to look and act like she is having a major lifestyle change. Any body else notice this?

Yes - last night.. What's with THAT hairdo?? I almost expected her to host the show speaking German..

Ugly do, that is... A really, really ugly do..
Originally Posted by srwshooter
as much as they try to show off the legs on fox i don't no why they just don't do a split screen with the second camera at snatch level.

Yes, a monkey shot ever now and then.
Originally Posted by deflave
I told her she couldn't have me.

Dave
Pretty danged selfish of you Travis!
can't stand her, and won't watch her
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
can't stand her, and won't watch her

+1 ... I never watch her show
Originally Posted by dvdegeorge
I like her new 'do kinda reminds me off...

[Linked Image]

Has anyone thought to check there for Amelia Eerhardts plane? The Ark of the Covenant? Al Capone? Oh wait, they would have been discovered by a few hundred people by now.

Thanks for that???
Originally Posted by benchman
Nothing but pole dancers who talk to you . Toned bodies, fake boobs, fake hair, tight skirts . Funny as hell. Not news, of course.

If I have to expose myself to mindless, selected propaganda, who better to deliver it than hot pole dancers? Option #2 is CNN's all-star lineup of peter puffers and homely dykes. BTW, I don't watch the "news."

She's still hot, but I liked it better before.
No doubt she looks better with long hair. but I wouldn't pass up a shot at being stranded with her on a tropical island for a few months ......
Originally Posted by Seafire

I agree with your picks on gals, but the one that REALLY winds my clock is the, lovely, olive skinned beauty, Julie Bandaras.
© 24hourcampfire