Home
Posted By: Partsman Assault - 01/28/16
Got this in a news update, do not know the whole story.

A BC Provincial Court Judge has found a Salmon Arm couple guilty of assault for spanking their 14 year old daughter. It happened on February 14th of last year after they discovered the girl sent nude photos via Snapchat to a young man.
Posted By: high_country_ Re: Assault - 01/28/16
did they take rest breaks? one must beat their kid pretty seriously to earn that......or the gov't is totally screwed up.
Posted By: KentuckyMountainMan Re: Assault - 01/28/16
Good thing I don't have Young Kids Now!!!I would be in Prison .
Posted By: Twinkletoes Re: Assault - 01/28/16
"You shall not create physical or mental anguish upon a minor child" Alaska law! I had a 13 yr. old daughter sneak out one nite, I caught her in the arms of a 21 yr. old man!
When I got her home, I had her bend over, grab her ankles, gave her 3 swats. In spite of a very hi priced lawyer, I was found guilty of child abuse!
Our system is set up to deliberately make left wing lunatics out of our kids!
How ever, she did turn out pretty durn well
Posted By: Valsdad Re: Assault - 01/28/16
Originally Posted by Twinkletoes
"You shall not create physical or mental anguish upon a minor child" Alaska law! I had a 13 yr. old daughter sneak out one nite, I caught her in the arms of a 21 yr. old man!
When I got her home, I had her bend over, grab her ankles, gave her 3 swats. In spite of a very hi priced lawyer, I was found guilty of child abuse!
Our system is set up to deliberately make left wing lunatics out of our kids!
How ever, she did turn out pretty durn well

Well, what happened to the 21 yo man?

Just wondering.

Geno
© 24hourcampfire