Home
Posted By: Scott F What To Do - 02/07/16
It was a beautiful 62 degree day here and we did not want to waste it. Since most were planning sitting in front of the TV to watch the Stupidbowl we decided to pack the new picnic basket, kidnap my wife's dad, and head for a small park. The Stupidbowl insanity must have beed a bigger call the a bright sonny day in February so we had the park to ourselves. What a way to spend the day.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
Posted By: elkhunternm Re: What To Do - 02/07/16
Excellent way to spend the day,Scott!
Posted By: 4ager Re: What To Do - 02/07/16
Where's the beer?

wink
Posted By: Scott F Re: What To Do - 02/07/16
FIL is anti anything alcohol so I left it at home.
Posted By: 4ager Re: What To Do - 02/07/16
Flask...
Posted By: rong Re: What To Do - 02/07/16
Very nice !
Originally Posted by 4ager
Flask...
grin
Posted By: Steelhead Re: What To Do - 02/07/16
Oh, the FIL must be a democrat.
FIL is almost as far right as I am. He was a part time Quaker pastor and has never touched a drop in his 88 years. My wife and I see nothing wrong with alcohol in reasonable amounts but we just don't do it around him.
Posted By: readonly Re: What To Do - 02/07/16

That basket makes you look like a professional picnicker.
Posted By: oldtimer303 Re: What To Do - 02/07/16
Best I remember you act is Biblical. Good of you to not offend your FIL. GW
Posted By: Partsman Re: What To Do - 02/07/16
Where's boo boo and yogi?
Posted By: mark shubert Re: What To Do - 02/07/16
Originally Posted by readonly

Agree!!
Posted By: Scott F Re: What To Do - 02/08/16
Found it on Amazon and picnic baskets have always been one of my wife's loves. This one topped anything else.
Posted By: VOUScrasher Re: What To Do - 02/08/16
Originally Posted by Scott F
It was a beautiful 62 degree day here and we did not want to waste it. Since most were planning sitting in front of the TV to watch the Stupidbowl we decided to pack the new picnic basket, kidnap my wife's dad, and head for a small park. The Stupidbowl insanity must have beed a bigger call the a bright sonny day in February so we had the park to ourselves. What a way to spend the day.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Thank you
EBT
VA Disability
SSI
Posted By: 4ager Re: What To Do - 02/08/16
Originally Posted by VOUScrasher
Originally Posted by Scott F

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Thank you
EBT
VA Disability
SSI

Scott is not on EBT, nor SSI. The VA Disability is service connected. His wife is on Social Security (not SSI). His FIL is WELL up in years, and on Social Security (not SSI). All this is known.

WTF brings on your level of douchebaggery is unknown, however.
Posted By: jorgeI Re: What To Do - 02/08/16
:::SIGH::: A Bucket List Picnic the wife and I got to do a few years back. Well, sort of, the car was a Toyota Land Cruiser and the guns was a 416 Rigby Ruger... smile

[Linked Image]
Posted By: VOUScrasher Re: What To Do - 02/08/16
Yes, we know he fell down on the deck and hurt his knee. Did his 4-5 yrs in the Navy. On happy pills blah blah blah.
Pretty detrimental incapacitating injury suffered in the peacetime Navy(gotta milk it).
Wife on social security? Awful young looking for drawing on that 62 year old minimum threshold?
Must have been working since she was 5 to earn enough credits. People say social security instead of the embarrassment of saying they are drawing SSI or SSI-V and living off the Govt.sugar tit. What people say on here and what they actually are is two different things.
Plenty of other people on this site are on uncle sams handout programs also,and want to make it seem like they are not or it does not apply in their case.

Posted By: BossHawg Re: What To Do - 02/08/16
Yes, we know he fell down on the deck and hurt his knee. Did his 4-5 yrs in the Navy. On happy pills blah blah blah.
Pretty detrimental incapacitating injury suffered in the peacetime Navy(gotta milk it).
Wife on social security? Awful young looking for drawing on that 62 year old minimum threshold?
Must have been working since she was 5 to earn enough credits. People say social security instead of the embarrassment of saying they are drawing SSI or SSI-V and living off the Govt.sugar tit. What people say on here and what they actually are is two different things.
Plenty of other people on this site are on uncle sams handout programs also,and want to make it seem like they are not or it does not apply in their case.

STFU AZZPIRATE
Posted By: jorgeI Re: What To Do - 02/08/16

Poor sentence structure, syntax, etc notwithstanding, we can add ignorance, as SS is NOT a handout but a screwjob by the government of monies they compelled you to forfeit. As to the handouts, does that include military retirement? (please say yes so I can rub it in some more)... Oh and SS is next in about four years so I can maximize...
Posted By: 4ager Re: What To Do - 02/08/16

His disability comes from being a hard hat diver, and he was in FAR more than 4-5 years. It has nothing to do with a knee, and you clearly don't have a clue.

His wife looks great for her age, and is a classy lady who worked her butt off. She's drawing social security, straight up, none of the subclassifications that you're insinuating. Again, you haven't a clue.
Posted By: Raeford Re: What To Do - 02/08/16
Originally Posted by jorgeI

Poor sentence structure, syntax, etc notwithstanding, we can add ignorance, as SS is NOT a handout but a screwjob by the government of monies they compelled you to forfeit. As to the handouts, does that include military retirement? (please say yes so I can rub it in some more)... Oh and SS is next in about four years so I can maximize...

Enjoy! You've ALL earned it!
Posted By: Scott F Re: What To Do - 02/08/16
Originally Posted by jorgeI
:::SIGH::: A Bucket List Picnic the wife and I got to do a few years back. Well, sort of, the car was a Toyota Land Cruiser and the guns was a 416 Rigby Ruger... smile

[Linked Image]

Pure class my friend, pure class.
Posted By: 86thecat Re: What To Do - 02/08/16
Originally Posted by readonly

Any more impressive and it would need wheels. Slick setup as is tho.
Posted By: BeanMan Re: What To Do - 02/08/16
It looks green there. I could use some warm and green. Nice picnic.
Posted By: TBREW401 Re: What To Do - 02/08/16
Cool setup.
Hope you all enjoyed the day.
© 24hourcampfire