Home
Posted By: OrangeOkie How is your color eyesight? - 02/28/16
I scored 100%, how about you?

https://www.eyesocialeyes.com/color-quizz/

A+ eye of an eagle. grin

100% correct.
100% here and I have astigmatism and feel I am blind as a bat!
Maybe that carrot dangling in front of me all of my life has been doing some good! Should I vote Democrat now?
Posted By: KFWA Re: How is your color eyesight? - 02/28/16
don't get too excited

I am Red/Green colorblind..

My Results

Awesome! Your sight is super sharp. You got everything right! You scored in the top 4%, which is really hard to get.
It said I score a 100%. Would you believe that!! NC
Posted By: Snyper Re: How is your color eyesight? - 02/28/16
Laser Vision

Awesome! Your sight is super sharp. You got everything right! You scored in the top 4%, which is really hard to get. You must go to a real great Eye Doctor! Is that your secret? Share on Facebook and tell us.

I don't think it matters what you choose since I know some really weren't different
Posted By: T_O_M Re: How is your color eyesight? - 02/28/16
I also got 100%. At least 4 questions were guesses. Couldn't detect any difference on my monitor. Hmmm ...
I scored 100% .... and also won a trip to the Bahamas.

Can any of y'all tell me what state they're in?

I might not want to go.

That's a useless test.

If you are wondering how good your color vision is, try the Ishihara plates in a room with all florescent lighting.

That will tell you how good you are quickly.
Originally Posted by curdog4570
I scored 100% .... and also won a trip to the Bahamas.

Can any of y'all tell me what state they're in?

I might not want to go.

Cuba. I hear they have kick azz cigars.
Originally Posted by oldslowdog

That's a useless test.

If you are wondering how good your color vision is, try the Ishihara plates in a room with all florescent lighting.

That will tell you how good you are quickly.

I cant even say Ishihara let alone see it!! WTF!!
Well, my vision is awful and I got 100%. Think they might just be mining for facebook account data?
Posted By: T LEE Re: How is your color eyesight? - 02/28/16
Eye of an Eagle

Wow! You answered all correctly and have scored the highest possible score! You have an impressive sight! You have the ability to notice the tiniest nuances and details, and nothing gets past you! Congratulations to you.

Now if I could just see different distances without tri-focals!!!!!!
I got 100%, but guessed at the black ones. I couldn't tell any difference in them.
Posted By: Tracks Re: How is your color eyesight? - 02/28/16
100%- 74 old eyes after cataract surgery 14 years ago
A couple were guesses. grin
Test is a joke.
Posted By: kennyd Re: How is your color eyesight? - 02/28/16
Are the isihari plates the ones where you see a different number depending? I think I have good color perception, but have never been really told the result when I did any test My brother in the old days was a painter(cars) and was even recruited to shops in other cities to make up a match. Now they use those machines.
Eye of an eagle, 100%. My color vision is fine, just the ability to focus everything correctly that's lacking.
I see black cross hairs on about any color out there. Good nuff fer me!!
Posted By: bea175 Re: How is your color eyesight? - 02/28/16
100% not bad for almost 65 years young
Posted By: P_Weed Re: How is your color eyesight? - 02/28/16
Also 100% score - Also old eyes!
A+

Eye of an Eagle

Wow! You answered all correctly and have scored the highest possible score! You have an impressive sight! You have the ability to notice the tiniest nuances and details, and nothing gets past you! Congratulations to you!
A+ eye of an eagle.
Originally Posted by kennyd
Are the isihari plates the ones where you see a different number depending? I think I have good color perception, but have never been really told the result when I did any test My brother in the old days was a painter(cars) and was even recruited to shops in other cities to make up a match. Now they use those machines.

Did anyone not make 100% on this "test"? I have an original Ishihara (1922) test somewhere. On two of the pages I can see two different numbers.
Pretty sure you score 100% no matter what you click...
Posted By: Snyper Re: How is your color eyesight? - 02/28/16
It's just click bait and no matter what you pick you will score 100
Heres a goodun.

Ive made it to 63, but it took awhile. Dont stare. Blue is extremely hard for me.

You have to hope you get a series of light colors early to really up yer score.

Only gots 60 seconds.

GO!

http://kuku-kube.com

okay, Looks like I did great. I coped and paste my score.

Share Your Score!
Eye of an Eagle

Wow! You answered all correctly and have scored the highest possible score! You have an impressive sight! You have the ability to notice the tiniest nuances and details, and nothing gets past you! Congratulations to you!

Now, We’d like to test your friends and family if you don’t mind sharing the quiz. Thanks!
Not true!

After scoring 100%, I went through again for S&G and failed. Result said to try with glasses on.
Too easy 😬 As a photographer judging and reproducing accurate color is critical. Calibrated cameras, monitors and printers. This is a good test for color and tone:
http://www.xrite.com/online-color-test-challenge
Have fun!
Another 100%'er here.
I am magnificent.
Posted By: rong Re: How is your color eyesight? - 02/28/16
Must be fixed ,I got 100% also
Posted By: KC Re: How is your color eyesight? - 02/28/16
100% it wasn't that hard
100% for me and I have the worst eyesight in my family.
100% but I wouldn't have been able to do my job in the military if I couldn't get 100%
I am color defective, but 1 in 10 men are, so, no big deal.
Posted By: jorgeI Re: How is your color eyesight? - 02/28/16
100% "call the ball".... smile
100% the black was dumb..
Originally Posted by TBREW401
I am color defective, but 1 in 10 men are, so, no big deal.

You mean at least 10% of women are.
No. I do not.

When I went to sub school, and was dropped for being color defective, the Dr. told me that 1 in 10 men are defective and 1 in 100 women are.

I have not seen any evidence, after all these years, that that is not true.
National Eye Institute-
8 percent of men and .5 percent of women of Northern European ancestry have the standard red-green color defective vision.
Ok, a little over 10% of chicks are
Originally Posted by WillARights
Heres a goodun.

Ive made it to 63, but it took awhile. Dont stare. Blue is extremely hard for me.

You have to hope you get a series of light colors early to really up yer score.

Only gots 60 seconds.

GO!

http://kuku-kube.com

No, .5 %
100% here too???? I was just guessing.

I kept expecting breasts to pop up, this being the campfire after all.
Just took it - 100%...

Originally Posted by TBREW401
No. I do not.

When I went to sub school, and was dropped for being color defective, the Dr. told me that 1 in 10 men are defective and 1 in 100 women are.

I have not seen any evidence, after all these years, that that is not true.
Yep - tested me also for Sub School and I passed that one too.. After this test today it's nice to know I still have good color vision..
I'm getting older, but I can still see...100%!
My wife insists that I am color blond, not color blind, but color blond. Good 'nuff! I don't pick the colors anyway. If I like 'em on my camo...good 'nuff! MTG
© 24hourcampfire