Home
As much as I'd like to see that witch rot in prison, quite frankly, I think she's much more beatable in the general election than any of her likely replacements.

I never thought I'd say it, but a part of me hopes the DOJ doesn't take her down. I think that Biden or Elizardish Warren would be a tougher fight.
She needs justice, election be damned.
It doesn't matter what I hope. She'll skate. Laws are only for little people.
I for one hope she isn't indicted....

personally I'm still holding out for the plane she's traveling on, getting shot down upon landing or taking off, by some Radical Muslim who has sneaked across the Mexican border and has a stinger missile with him...

KaBoom and send her to meet her master, Satan...
Indicted in September..
Indicted after she has enough delegates to lock the nomination so Obama and the Democrats can name their chosen nominee at a brokered convention but she gets a full pardon for cooperation in the maneuver.
I'm kinda thinking she will commit suicide. Jails are for other people. It will be the Republicans fault, driving a fine woman to take her own life. There will be a Democrat "sympathy wave". Democrats will come out in droves in her memory, electing Bloomberg.
Want nothing more than to see her end up in a cell, I'll be so damn happy telling anyone/everyone that thinks she's wonderful "I told you so".
Originally Posted by Calhoun
Indicted in September..

America deserves that

How can you have any faith in our system if someone has committed an act like this and walks away from it - when any one of us would be locked away and forgotten about for doing the same thing
Yep.

After she is nominated.
Even if convicted she won't go to prison. The Petraeus affair pretty much set the standard for that. I would hope that it would end her political aspirations, but I am not sure. Didn't Petraeus just plead to a misdemeanor? What if the grand jury comes back against her and she pleads to a misdemeanor. I am not sure that would end her, after all those that would vote for her will likely still do so and label the whole email affair as a witch hunt. I guess it could sway a few folks, but the last polling has her ahead of trump buy a bit.

Lock the criminal up and throw away the key, but I like the idea of a terrorist shooting her down!
I WANT her indicted and convicted. That would set the stage to jack bill and chelsea into hotel greybar too. If she wuz to get shot down the sympathy play would let slick and chellie off the hook. I want them ALL in the hoosegow.
She should be, but she won't be.

You will get your wish of meeting the Hag in the General election. And quite possibly a bid for re-election in '20. If she strokes out before then Chelsea will take her place.
Count me as one who doesn't think she will be indicted.

She has literally gotten away with murder, dozens of times...she will sail through this....
Just noticed one of her ex-staffers was granted immunity. Wonder if they're fixin' to turn up the heat, or what? I hope so, but I also think she's above the law and will skate.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...department-staffer/ar-BBqgIL0?li=BBnb7Kz
Originally Posted by ingwe

She has literally gotten away with murder, dozens of times...she will sail through this....

I hope she chokes on a ham sandwich and turns a nice shade of dark blue. smile
Originally Posted by rockinbbar

I hope I get to watch......
Originally Posted by bellydeep
As much as I'd like to see that witch rot in prison, quite frankly, I think she's much more beatable in the general election than any of her likely replacements.

I never thought I'd say it, but a part of me hopes the DOJ doesn't take her down. I think that Biden or Elizardish Warren would be a tougher fight.

Nope. Neither Warren nor Biden have any momentum and have not been in the discussion. The Dems would Have to go with Uncle Bernie.

I hope I get to watch......

On live TV!!!
Poob!

It could be on "The View". We could all watch Whooping trying to give her the hindlick maneuver, but she can't get her stumpy brisket arms around her girth!!!! laugh
I hope she doesn't get indicted yet and get's the nomination. Any Republican will beat her and then she'll get indicted by the next administration. With this scenario, I'm not sure if she'll see jail time, she might still skate. It'll depend on the DOJ or the president at that time.

Or.....

...if she get's indicted this fall, she'll have to drop her run for POTUS and they'll put in Biden and get the sympathy vote and he'll be harder to beat. Bernie will be the VP nominee no matter who they put up. If this happens, Obama will pardon her and she will skate. I think this will be the more likely scenario, because the Dems know she's got too much baggage and will lose. They'll cut a deal with her to give her a pardon to get her out of the way.
So is the ham sandwich gonna be part of that "deal"?
My guess is, the intelligence community has already convicted her and they're not big on the appeals process.
keep in mind, the Secret Service hates her - she treated them like dog schit as First Lady and that's been well documented

I would expect she probably didn't make alot of friends as Secretary of State.

I have to believe that behind the scenes these people are very anxious to bring her down.
I would love more than anything to see her indicted, but it simply will not happen. The Dems control the DOJ, and know that it would hurt them to have her indicted. She has always gotten away with murder, and will this time, too.

As much as it pains me to say this, the Hildabeast is going to be our next president; there is not much question about that, given the turmoil within the GOP. We are doomed. She makes me sick looking at her.
" the Hildabeast is going to be our next president; "

Given her track record (Bengazi for example), how is the majority of military chiefs going to accept this? Business as usual? Has Obongo gutted the hierarchy enough that it's pretty benign now??? I'm simply curious????

Thoughts???
Originally Posted by Daveman
I would love more than anything to see her indicted, but it simply will not happen. The Dems control the DOJ, and know that it would hurt them to have her indicted. She has always gotten away with murder, and will this time, too.

As much as it pains me to say this, the Hildabeast is going to be our next president; there is not much question about that, given the turmoil within the GOP. We are doomed. She makes me sick looking at her.

Dave, don't be such a downer, man. It's a sunny day outside and life is good. She'll never win, people hate her.
Indicted in September..

Indicted and convicted after the election when we have a Republican President.
Didn't think they would get Nixon. Don't think they will get Hilary . Hope I'm wrong again. Hasbeen
Originally Posted by EvilTwin
I WANT her indicted and convicted. That would set the stage to jack bill and chelsea into hotel greybar too. If she wuz to get shot down the sympathy play would let slick and chellie off the hook. I want them ALL in the hoosegow.

I'm with ET. The first question is, indicted for what? IMHO, the corruption charges that we are hearing about (conflict of interest between the State Dept and the Clinton Foundation) are more far-reaching and serious than those related to classified information exchange through her private server - I know, that's hard to wrap one's head around that concept.

That said, I would rather the country have to worry about the election as a secondary concern after the whole Clinton mob is behind bars.

And her party will say, "See, nothing to see here. Welcome to the Whitehouse Madam President!" (She'll beat Donald in the general, especially after a 'clean bill' whitewashing; bet on it!)
even if she is indicted, the precedent set by the Patreaus (sp?) case will be a tough hurdle to get over. ($100K fine, 2 years probation)
Originally Posted by UtahLefty
even if she is indicted, the precedent set by the Patreaus (sp?) case will be a tough hurdle to get over. ($100K fine, 2 years probation)

The Patreaus case was chump change compared to all of the laws Hillary has broken in the past couple of years, especially the foundation crap.
Originally Posted by Seafire

personally I'm still holding out for the plane she's traveling on, getting shot down upon landing or taking off, by some Radical Muslim who has sneaked across the Mexican border and has a stinger missile with him...

Sniper fire. wink
Realistically.. no matter what, there is about 0% chance of any president not pardoning a former First Lady rather than letting her go to prison. Or at least commuting any sentence.

Which really, really bothers me in Hillary's case.
Try this on for conspriracy theorists....

The investigaton will drag out past the election. ZERO will hand pick her running mate, with the understanding that she will resign into her term just prior to indictment, and be pardoned by her VP. She never spends a day in jail,
I really want to see her indicted and jailed...even if it takes President Trump's AG to do it after the election.
Realistically.. no matter what, there is about 0% chance of any president not pardoning a former First Lady rather than letting her go to prison. Or at least commuting any sentence.

Which really, really bothers me in Hillary's case.
Yep.. Justice??? HAH. That's for the peons - NOT for the elite Clintons..
Originally Posted by Bristoe
My guess is, the intelligence community has already convicted her and they're not big on the appeals process.

Yup.
How many spooks are wondering if her server left a trail to them?
Someone may just handle business.
She will be indicted and found guilty, but it will be built around a plea "bargain" that nails her for only a misdemeanor (Petraus as precedent).

She won't go to jail, probably not even have probation, AND a good chance that it does not even take her out of the race for this fall.

Our best hope for any form of actual justice is for the indictments/case to come later and drag out until after the election, so that Prez Trump can deal with her in his administration. I'd love nothing better than to see AG Cruz be in charge of those hearings.
Originally Posted by 86thecat

Yup.

That's just self defense.
I really don't care either way. If she's guilty of a crime (and it can be proven in a court of law), she should be convicted and sentenced. if the charges can not be proved, then she shouldn't be convicted but her legacy (such as it is) will be severely tarnished.
Originally Posted by oldtrapper
Originally Posted by 86thecat

Yup.

That's just self defense.

Agreed.
Originally Posted by GreenHornet47
but I like the idea of a terrorist shooting her down!

I don't....I have nothing the pilot or crew....I wouldn't mind seeing her choke on a chicken bone though.....
Clinton came out last month that she was reaady to be interviewed by the FBI ? the pause and silence indicates Director Comey has either lost his nerve or is playing a dangerous game in Politicizing the role and has been warned by Obama to make sure its a home run or he is on his own.

either way he is diminishing the standing of the FBI by his actions.
Originally Posted by kaywoodie
Poob!

It could be on "The View". We could all watch Whooping trying to give her the hindlick maneuver, but she can't get her stumpy brisket arms around her girth!!!! laugh

This should earn you the title of CF Poet Laureate.

mike r
I look forward to her going head to head with Trump, she's going to wish she was indicted once Trump unleashes the hounds.
It indicates things will happen on his schedule, not hers.

Her legal status has everything to do with her political viability. If she's a losin, ΓΈ will let the DOiJ throw her under the bus. Plan B.

I think she should be indicted over an ant hill. A dandy one is just down the hill. She would tell all kinds of stories I'm bettin'....

Rock, that is the only way you will see justice.
In a fairy tale world she would be in jail. I doubt that will happen, but it would be good to see an example of justice. Sad to see this even debated.

If you'd stopped there, I'd have to say GFY. laugh
My ideal timetable for this:

Nominated at convention.

Defeated by the Donald in an humiliating landslide.

Refused a pardon by Obarry, because he's had enough of her crap too.

Indicted by the Justice Department under Attorney General Cruz for lying to investigators.

Convicted by a judge appointed by her husband.

Sentenced to 18-24 months in the Martha Stewart wing of the federal prison closest to the equator.

Divorced by Bill, who then has a sex change and starts doing conjugal visits with Bill Cosby.

Chokes on a mystery-meat sandwich in the prison cafeteria and dies because no one in prison likes her lyin' ass enough to smack her on the back.

Okay, maybe that last bit was a little harsh....

That is probably the smart play, but I want blood...
I hope she ain't ! What a teribile thing to happen to a former 1st Lady...
Now a pak of starving pit bulls ripping away at her....would be great !
Fading into dethroned and unpublicized obscurity isn't a terrible outcome..
Yep. After she is nominated.

Nah, during a debate with Trump.

Trump: "Not Good!!!

No shooting!!! Maybe drop an overflowing port a potty on her from a helicopter.
Originally Posted by atvalaska
I hope she ain't ! What a teribile thing to happen to a former 1st Lady...

Just saving for future reference.
Let her get elected, sworn in, indicted and her VP Willy....ya think Slick would pardon her, split the foundation etc?

The bio would be epic.

Actually, this is my growing fear. Just as Patriots know that this election is likely the last chance to preserve our republic, the left knows that they must cement their incredible gains or risk incredible setback.

I suspect the analysts already know that Trump will cream Hillary in the election. The left most certainly is planning a game-changing maneuver. If our focus is on defeating Hillary we have taken our eyes off the ball. It is imperative we set the democrats (and complicit RINOs) back on their heels or lose our country.

And... Bloomberg might be their secret weapon. He already showed his hand by talking third party run. He's interested, but only if he can win. Billionaire New Yawker vs. billionaire New Yawker puts all the diverse demographics of the electorate back on the chess board. And Bloomberg has unlimited wealth, a desire to impose his views on others and his own media empire to propel him. Stepping into the fray after all the other candidates have been bloodied and demeaned, he'd look like an angel and pose as a savior!
Originally Posted by JSTUART

Rock, that is the only way you will see justice.

If she starts trailing Donald 10+ points in the polls, Oobie will place one call to his female Eric Holder clone, and Hillary will be out and Slow Joe will be in.
Originally Posted by GunReader

Actually, this is my growing fear. Just as Patriots know that this election is likely the last chance to preserve our republic, the left knows that they must cement their incredible gains or risk incredible setback.

I suspect the analysts already know that Trump will cream Hillary in the election. The left most certainly is planning a game-changing maneuver. If our focus is on defeating Hillary we have taken our eyes off the ball. It is imperative we set the democrats (and complicit RINOs) back on their heels or lose our country.

And... Bloomberg might be their secret weapon. He already showed his hand by talking third party run. He's interested, but only if he can win. Billionaire New Yawker vs. billionaire New Yawker puts all the diverse demographics of the electorate back on the chess board. And Bloomberg has unlimited wealth, a desire to impose his views on others and his own media empire to propel him. Stepping into the fray after all the other candidates have been bloodied and demeaned, he'd look like an angel and pose as a savior!

Nailed it!

It's highly probable that Bernie would bury Trump, also.

We need to hope she survives to be defeated.
Originally Posted by Scott F

No shooting!!! Maybe drop an overflowing port a potty on her from a helicopter.

Believe it or not, I have seen that.. Thankfully, didn't hit anybody..
Originally Posted by luv2safari
Originally Posted by GunReader

Nailed it!

It's highly probable that Bernie would bury Trump, also.

We need to hope she survives to be defeated.

Might explain why her party faithful are distancing themselves from her.

...that and they don't want to share a cell if one is in the offering.
Originally Posted by WiFowler

If you'd stopped there, I'd have to say GFY. laugh

Good For YOU?

Thanks...

I'm holding out for that big plane crash, where her memorial will be a big hole in the ground full of a bunch of ashes...and nuts and bolts that use to be a big airplane.

I not only want her gone, but into little bitty pieces, that none are any bigger than a grain of salt or a spec of dust... noting big enough to even bother to bury...
I don't know about elsewhere, but around here, Hitlary bumperstickers are pretty rare.....

when you see them, they are very very small...

and usually on a Subaru, or some other car that's popular with the Rainbow Crowd....

Even up in Potland today, didn't see but one or two..

its like those that do support her, don't really want anyone, especially their friends, family and coworkers to know they are supporting her.

To make it worse the federal labor party leader here pretty much stated in the national papers that he thinks the clinton creature is the best thing since sliced bread.
Anything that halfwit supports has just got to be crooked and no good...pretty good way to gauge the worth of things really.

Seriously...the tools cannot even spell their own title properly.

Oh, and if any are wondering about the correct spelling it is considered correct either as "Labour" or "Sponging [bleep] weirdos".

Either will suffice.
Originally Posted by JSTUART

To make it worse the federal labor party leader here pretty much stated in the national papers that he thinks the clinton creature is the best thing since sliced bread.
Anything that halfwit supports has just got to be crooked and no good...pretty good way to gauge the worth of things really.

Seriously...the tools cannot even spell their own title properly.

It's not shocking that foreign government officials love the Clintons as long as they have something trade-worthy. The Rosenberg's got hung for similar deeds but that was a different (patriotic) era.
Actually, I belive they were electrocuted, at a NY prison because the feds didn't have the equipment.

Thankfully, not long ago their son gave up his efforts to have their names cleared after coming to the conclusion that they were guilty after all.
Harsh my arse. I'll be concise and simply say HUNG!
I hope she's not indicted till after the general. She needs to be the Democrat candidate to put Trump easily in the White House.
The better question would be, who hopes she isn't indicted and thrown in jail?
Originally Posted by bea175
The better question would be, who hopes she isn't indicted and thrown in jail?
I'd prefer she was thrown from a cliff. A very tall cliff.
I swear to God though, I might suck on a pistol barrel if I have to listen to her for the next 4-8 years. Her voice is worse than fingernails on a chalkboard.
Originally Posted by RickyD
Harsh my arse. I'll be concise and simply say HUNG!

I think you mean "hanged".

"Hung" is what Bill wishes he was, and according to one of his former girlfriends, definitely ain't.

"Little boy's penis" is the way she described it, I believe.
hopin and prayin she walks.
© 24hourcampfire