Home
My 74 year old mom has raised 5 children and lived a life of love and dedication to God and family. Mom went for vascular surgery on her legs to increase blood flow that the diabetes has restricted. My mom has been an organist and choir director for 60 years never missing a Sunday in all those years. I learned what true love and dedication is from mom. Mom is the kind of lady that is the personification of what God wants us to be, and in my mind is truly a Saint. I never heard her talk bad about anyone regardless of their color, race or religion. Mom taught me that forgiveness makes you stronger, kindness and generosity make you happier and family makes you complete. A more sweet and loving person I've never known.

Mom has taken a turn for the worse since I saw her Friday afternoon and is being moved to ICU since mom isn't "waking up". I'm afraid that I'm having to say goodbye to the person I have loved more than anything and my mom is responsible for all the good things about me. My dad has been the most patient and helpful caregiver, proving that he meant it when 50 years ago he promised "in sickness and in health".

If you could say a prayer or offer any good thoughts for my Mom and my Dad I would appreciate it.
Got it man.
I will be honored to lift your parents and you up in prayer. I have been where you are.
Very sorry to hear that.

Best wishes for you and yours.
Just lost my Mom last month so I know what you're feeling.

Prayers sent for your mom's recovery. It's a great day for miracles.
God's peace be with you.
God's peace, and for your mom, healing. Amen.
Thanks guys! It really means a lot to me!

Mom taught me that's it's okay to cry and I'm thinking that her advice will be useful to me right now.
Best wishes to you sir.
God Bless you and your mother. You too,Bruinruin.
Done and happy Easter hope your family spends the day together
Prayers and Easter wishes for you and your family. May God bless you and keep you close.
Damn thoughts are with you and your family
Prayers sent for a full recovery. Hope you get to spend many more years with her.
you and your mother have my prayers... I hope you and her find peace.
They, and you have them.
Prayers sent from Pa. for a fine Christian lady and her family. Please keep us updated as you can.
You got 'em from Indy....
Both for Mom and Dad, and you and the family!
Prayers sent from NC. Remember that when she does go, as my Mother has, and your Mom sounds just like my Mom, that she will be in paradise and you will join her one sweet day.
Prayers on the way.
Certainly. I hope she gets to doing better.
You got them here.
Originally Posted by bruinruin

Prayers sent for your mom's recovery. It's a great day for miracles.

That; our Lord was the first fruits.

Prayers sent very sorry for her hardship. I lost my dear mother years ago & had to let her go several times in ICU. Still brings tears to my eyes when I think of her kisses and her love for her grandchildren and me.

May the comfort of the Holy Spirit be with you and your family!
Praying your mom pulls through.

God bless Mom and Dad, you, and all family and friends.
Prayers sent for God's comfort.
Will do.
No one should ever feel bad about asking for prayers for family and loved ones...

Definitely will ask the Good Lord prayers for your mother and your family during these trying times...right now...

May peace be with each of you...
Done
Prayers sent for Mom!
Done. Hope she recovers
sent from here
Blessings
Prayers sent for your Mom and your Father!
will put her on the prayer list tonight at church.
Done
I'm at the ICU with all my brothers, sister and dad now. Mom is slipping away and she is in Gods hands now. The doctors and nurses are doing all they can do but I'm prepared to say goodbye until we are reunited in eternity. I want to express my heartfelt thanks to all of you for your thoughts and prayers. They truly mean more than I ever expected. I'll be "clinging" tightly to my faith....
I'm so very sorry to hear this. She sounds like an exceptional person and the world will be poorer with her absent.

Prayers sent.
Thanks for telling about your Mom - sounds like a wonderful, loving mother. She, your dad, you and all close by will be in my prayers.
Done, for the the whole family.
you are fortunate to have seen such servant leadership in your mother.

you will all have my prayers.

shane
Prayer for you, your mother, and all those around her. May God look over all of you.
From SE Az.

...on the way

GTC
You have by prayers my friend.
Praying for you and your family now. May "the peace which surpasses all understanding" sustain you.
Prayers sent.

That was an excellent tribute to your Mom that you wrote.
Very moved by your love for your mother, and tender heartedness. Prayers sent from Oregon.
I received a message about your need for prayer for your Mom.

I have lifted your Mom and your Dad, and yourself and your family in prayer.

I have prayed for the best possible outcome for your Mom, for comfort and strength for your Dad, for you, and for your family. I have asked for knowledge for your Moms' Doctors, and Nurses, as God guides them through this journey with your Mom.

God Bless you all.

Lynn
Done, sir.
Prayers
Praying for your Mother and your family.
A n 8s -

DONE.

Don't forget - God is in control.

May God bless and keep your parents.
AcesNeights;
My thoughts and prayers are indeed with you and your entire family this afternoon.

Dwayne
Said a prayer for your whole family just before I typed this.
Prayers sent.
You got it Bud!

Moms are special, I hope she gets better and you have her for many years to come.
Done
Prayers of healing, strength and comfort offered from our home to yours.
Done
Praying for your mom, dad, you, and your family.
Done.
consider it done..

norm
You got em brother, may the good Lord keep all of you close.
Words fail me and I'm humbled by all of your kindness. Mom is slipping away and barring a miracle I just said goodbye to my mom for the last time. I brought my son and daughter in to tell Grandma how much they love her. If there is anything that would give mom a reason to live it would be her grandchildren. I won't be able to sit here at home and feel sorry for myself for very long so I'll pack a bag and go stay the night in moms room. She never left me alone when I was sick.

From the bottom of my heart I thank you all!
Thoughts and prayers from Iowa.
Done!
Prayers up for you all.
Done deal!!!!
Praying for you and your family, amigo. Stay strong.
Going home for Easter. That's pretty neat.
Prayers sent.
Still Praying for a miracle A&E.
Your family will be in my prayers

The love of a mother, like no other

God bless all the great moms
Your in my prayers!
Y'all been lifted from my house.

BP...
Prayer for a miracle sent, Aces.
Prayers sent
Done.
Prayers from our family to yours.
Just saw this and have prayed for all of you. I'm sure you know, if your Mom passes, she would never want to come back, but would want you to come to her. She's set a good example to insure that happens. Peace and comfort to all of you.
Prayers sent.
Prayer's sent for all of you..
done
Done sir.. I pray for the best..
Just saw this, prayers for the Lord's peace for your family.
I will be praying for all of you.

Jim
Prayers sent
I just read your post. You are all in my prayers. May the Lord who frees her from sin, save her and raise her up!
May you have peace and love in your heart at this time of need. Prayers for your family. May HIS will be done.
Mom hasn't improved overnight so the whole family is here at the hospital. We're waiting for Moms favorite priest, Father Olson to arrive. We will have the life support DC'd and allow mom to reunite with our loved ones that went before. I've run this scenario in my head a million times in 45 years but I'm still selfish and don't want to say my final and last goodbyes to the lady that loved me when I didn't deserve it.

I want to thank you all for your kindness and prayers and through your kindness you all have taught me an invaluable lesson.

God bless you all!
Sorry to hear this. Thoughts and prayers sent your way man
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
My 74 year old mom has raised 5 children and lived a life of love and dedication to God and family. Mom went for vascular surgery on her legs to increase blood flow that the diabetes has restricted. My mom has been an organist and choir director for 60 years never missing a Sunday in all those years. I learned what true love and dedication is from mom. Mom is the kind of lady that is the personification of what God wants us to be, and in my mind is truly a Saint. I never heard her talk bad about anyone regardless of their color, race or religion. Mom taught me that forgiveness makes you stronger, kindness and generosity make you happier and family makes you complete. A more sweet and loving person I've never known.

Mom has taken a turn for the worse since I saw her Friday afternoon and is being moved to ICU since mom isn't "waking up". I'm afraid that I'm having to say goodbye to the person I have loved more than anything and my mom is responsible for all the good things about me. My dad has been the most patient and helpful caregiver, proving that he meant it when 50 years ago he promised "in sickness and in health".

If you could say a prayer or offer any good thoughts for my Mom and my Dad I would appreciate it.

You got'm. Godspeed to your folks.
Sad news for sure. Her time is near. As much as you don't want to, let her know it's okay to go. More prayers on the way.
Always remember....

You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you think, I promise.

Lynn

I told mom that it's alright to go. I'm the oldest and I promised mom that we'll be fine and I will look after dad and all my siblings. We had their 50 anniversary party last month and with mom gone dad will be lost. Our family is big, close and full of love.....thanks to mom.
Prayers and best wishes for all of you.

Ernie
Condolences and strength to you and yours..
Hang in there. It do suck, but it gets easier.
Done !

Done for not only your parents, but you, as well.

Ed
Prayers up my brother.
Prayers sent for your parents and you.
Bud, wish I could do more than tell you you and your Mom are in my thoughts.
You/yours have 'em from here, for what they're worth.

50 years together.......... Most can only hang on and hope!
I told mom that it's alright to go.

I had the same conversation with my mother two days before she passed, It was tough but it needed to be done.

Hang tough brother, it doesn't seem like it but it will get better, I promise.
Continued prayers from N.C.
Done
Prayers for peace and comfort for you and family.

Blessings
Lifted up a prayer for your mom and your family. May God provide you and your family with unsurpassing love and peace.
Prayers sent. May GOD's will be done.
Feel for you man,life without Mom is tough especially when you have a great one.
Thoughts and prayers from ID. My mom died at a young age. I miss her more every day. Your dad and family will need your strength to adjust and get through this tough time.
I will continue to pray for a healing until either she is healed physically or the Lord brings her home. Hang in there.

Jim
© 24hourcampfire