Home
Levin: ‘I Fear We’re Going to Get Blown Out’ in Part Due to Trump’s ‘Tweeting Problems’
Breitbart TV 27 Mar 2016

Earlier this week on his radio show, conservative talk show host Mark Levin took aim at Republican presidential front-runner for his tweets.
Levin told his listeners he fears Trump’s Twitter activity could result in a blow out for Republicans in the 2016 general election and pointed to the negative numbers Trump has among some segments of the electorate.

“As a matter of fact, I’m starting to think we’re not going to win,” he said. “It’s actually been in the back of my mind for some time now. I don’t know whether we will. I’m not Nostradamus. I’m not a pollster. But, I fear we’re going to get blown out, and part of it is tactics, and part of it, quite frankly is Donald Trump’s tweeting problems. 

He tweets like he has Tourette’s, like he’s obsessed. Nothing personal, but it gets crazier and crazier, and it’s turning off more and more people.
And people can pretend otherwise. They really can. But these negative numbers are coming in big time. A negative view of Trump: 70 percent of women, 72 percent of millennials, 83 percent of blacks, 77 percent of Hispanics. Here you go, 68 percent of suburbanites.”
I caught the first few minutes of his show today. He was going berserk. He's desperate to stop Trump by hook or crook, and no strategy for accomplishing this is too low him and his ilk.
He's Out Of Control !!
An 18 wheeler who's been ri666ding his brakes downhill and is headead for the cliff !
Ilk this you stupid twat
Originally Posted by Penobscot_99
Ilk this you stupid twat
Typical Trump hater.
Levin is as batshit crazy as Glenn Beck.

In fact, the two of them have teamed up.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-journa...ant-destroy-career-doesnt-support-trump/
Sometimes I hate to listen to him. Not that his voice should matter, but the nasal thing makes his rants seem... I don't know, sniveling and whiny.

I do listen to conservative talk shows in the car (and don't make a point to anywhere else). I really don't need people to tell me what to think. So I don't know why I listen sometimes, but I do. Sometimes I get an interesting viewpoint. Some of the time I yell at the host about how wrong they are on something.

I do like Rush. I cannot stand Medved and can sometimes tolerate Levin. I know they're all biased in their own way like all of us here. Rush seems more inclined to analyze and the others mentioned seem more inclined to whine that their guy isn't the frontrunner. Maybe it's just when I catch their shows on the left coast.

There's a local guy here in Seattle, Todd Hermann. I yell at him too but he's usually pretty objective and will give Trump points where he DOES deserve them.

To the OP, I doubt Clinton wants to debate Trump. I do think he'd tear her apart. I could be wrong. But I see Trump owning the Benghazi biotch on emails, Clinton Foundation, Benghazi, 'war on women', etc. But it could be a blowout. I know the polls have been wrong for a while now.

I do know more people are paying attention this cycle. Whether that is good for what's left of team R after November, I don't know.

I feel it will for sure be a blowout in November. Not sure which way it will go. I think Cruz would kill Clinton in debates. But I don't believe he can win enough swing states, if any, to take the election. And I have believed that for a while now.

When/if Trump loses to Clinton, I'll hear "I told you so" on here and I'll be happy, because I voted for team R and tried- then I will weep for my country. When Cruz loses to Clinton I'll be the one saying "I told you so" and I'll be happy, because I voted for team R and tried- then I will weep for my country.

Th-Th-Th-Th-Th-That's all folks!

Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
I caught the first few minutes of his show today. He was going berserk. He's desperate to stop Trump by hook or crook, and no strategy for accomplishing this is too low him and his ilk.

Levin is a Constitutional Conservative and the negative Trump numbers he posted are real.

Ilk this you stupid twat

signature material, there.

Sycamore grin
The media and the establishment GOP has been hammering the GOP frontrunner 24/7 for 6 months and Levin's doing it again today.

Of course the GOP's going to get blown out,...for all eternity. It was just barely alive when the primary started and wouldn't have even been considered a contender if Trump hadn't stirred up some excitement. But the GOPe has killed it.

That's what they do.

[Linked Image]
I never imagined that we would be in the tug-o-war that we are in right now. I figured after 7 years with the pos that we old be a much more unified bunch. We need to identify our nominee and I am hoping that the V.P. pick will have a calming effect. It is pretty bad when my 8 year old labels the situation as a circus.
B, I thought you'd have grabbed the .gif from the article instead of the header image. laugh
Levin has followed Beck over the cliff. Can't listen to either one now.
This country will soon go over the cliff..
Originally Posted by OrangeOkie
Levin has followed Beck over the cliff. Can't listen to either one now.

I reckon they're hoping to land on Limbaugh or Hannity when they hit earth again. Most of those guys are their own brand of crazy. How anyone can listen to a steady diet of any of that stuff and retain any sense is beyond me. But perhaps therein lies an explanation....
Some of you guys are total idiots.
Nothing you hear will sway you from your pathetic loyalty.

Trump has one thing going for him. THE WALL. For me that has been enough, but his sh*t is reaching critical mass with the constituency.
In every other way he comes off as an absolute clown. He's still better than Hillary and the blatant Commie, but he is becoming a national joke.
Beck? He's a vindictive scumbag at this point hell bent on getting Cruz in there, which, considering that Cruz is fervent supporter of the constitution isn't a bad thing. Trumps' constant "Lyin Ted" sh*te is comical.

And for you guys that are bashing Levin...the guy is a constitutional expert. His books and writings are nothing short of genius as it relates to the constitution.

Ironically, Levin is a caustic, loudmouth much of the time. He's much like Trump, except that he is actually intelligent: he knows every issue inside and out. AND HE IS A RADIO PERSONALITY. He's allowed some quarter with his tone, he isn't running for president.
He calls it like it is. He WAS a huge Trump fan, before Trump starting waffling on every single issue he talked about.
Do some of you guys actually listen to what the clown says?
The guy doesn't know sh*te about anything except "China." "We're gonna win, it's gonna be great"...What a pile of horsesh*te.
Levin realizes that the Office of the President has to have some dignity to it. Many of Trump's former fans have had enough of his garbage.
I'm pissed, I believed in the guy, but he is becoming an absolute clown.
Originally Posted by wilkeshunter
I never imagined that we would be in the tug-o-war that we are in right now. I figured after 7 years with the pos that we old be a much more unified bunch. We need to identify our nominee and I am hoping that the V.P. pick will have a calming effect..
Well said..
We're F ucked!
Originally Posted by broomd

Trump has one thing going for him. THE WALL. For me that has been enough, but his sh*t is reaching critical mass with the constituency.
In every other way he comes off as an absolute clown. He's still better than Hillary and the blatant Commie, but he is becoming a national joke.
Beck? He's a vindictive scumbag at this point hell bent on getting Cruz in there, which, considering that Cruz is fervent supporter of the constitution isn't a bad thing. Trumps' constant "Lyin Ted" sh*te is comical.

And for you guys that are bashing Levin...the guy is a constitutional expert. His books and writings are nothing short of genius as it relates to the constitution.

Ironically, Levin is a caustic, loudmouth much of the time. He's much like Trump, except that he is actually intelligent: he knows every issue inside and out. AND HE IS A RADIO PERSONALITY. He's allowed some quarter with his tone, he isn't running for president.
He calls it like it is. He WAS a huge Trump fan, before Trump starting waffling on every single issue he talked about.
The guy doesn't know sh*te about anything except "China." "We're gonna win, it's gonna be great"...What a pile of horsesh*te.
Levin realizes that the Office of the President has to have some dignity to it. Many of Trump's former fans have had enough of his garbage.

Quoted for truth. You summed up where many of us are at this point and your description of Levin is spot on. Well done. What's sad is the absolute denial of the trump clan of anything that goes against their guy.
At this point there is no establishment candidate. Levin supports Cruz, who by any measure going into this election is a good conservative candidate. Levin's concern with Trump is well founded. Even as a Trump supporter in general it is hard to not be concerned with his negatives. I like that he speaks his mind, but occasionally he just says stupid stuff that will really hurt him. There is still plenty of time, but I do think he needs to demonstrate he can be a president and not just a loud mouth ass. The way it's trending he is giving Hillary a chance, and that is almost unimaginable given what a failure she has been.
I never imagined that we would be in the tug-o-war that we are in right now. I figured after 7 years with the pos that we old be a much more unified bunch. We need to identify our nominee and I am hoping that the V.P. pick will have a calming effect. It is pretty bad when my 8 year old labels the situation as a circus.
You don't understand the situation if you thought that. The only path there was for peace and unity in the Party this election cycle was for us to have accepted one of the establishment choices offered to us by the Bosses, which would have meant a Hillary landslide victory, about which the Bosses don't care.
Originally Posted by OSU_Sig

Quoted for truth. You summed up where many of us are at this point and your description of Levin is spot on. Well done. What's sad is the absolute denial of the trump clan of anything that goes against their guy.

THIS.
You don't understand the situation if you thought that. The only path there was for peace and unity in the Party this election cycle was for us to have accepted one of the establishment choices offered to us by the Bosses, which would have meant a Hillary landslide victory, about which the Bosses don't care.

Yep
Originally Posted by jorgeI

THIS.

Yes!
Levin's freaking out because Beck himself and the defamation suit coming to trial against him this summer are causing some serious problems for Cruz and with Cruz already having enough insurmountable problems on his lap, the monumental negatives of Beck, coupled with his psychotic behavior, don't need to be added to the mix.

THIS.

Yep yep!
Originally Posted by isaac
Levin's freaking out because Beck himself and the defamation suit coming to trial against him this summer are causing some serious problems for Cruz and with Cruz already having enough insurmountable problems on his lap, the monumental negatives of Beck, coupled with his psychotic behavior, don't need to be added to the mix.

Levin's freaking out because the current front runner is is a nut that can't control himself and has never had to.

He should also be freaking out about this.

[Linked Image]

347 Hillary to 191 Trump

The Electoral College: The Only Thing That Matters
Beck himself and the suit against him going to trial this summer are nothing but major annoyances for Cruz's GOPe controlled campaign.
Trump stepped on his dick with his National Enquirer stunt. That was the final straw for many who were considering holding their nose for him.
Too funny. Had nothing to do with Trump and Cruz's worries are far from over.

How many times has he dodged the faithfulness question now? 5?, 6?
When did Cruz become a GOPe candidate? Maybe as last man standing against The Donald, but they have hated him to this point.

I never said Trump's lies help Cruz. I said they hurt Trump.
Originally Posted by prm
When did Cruz become a GOPe candidate? Maybe as last man standing against The Donald, but they have hated him to this point.

He's not Trump and therefore establishment GOP and therefore is to be despised and insulted at will. Isn't that clear?
There is more truth and wisdom spoken on one Levin radio show than most are capable of absorbing.
Levin has taken off after Trump as the level of presidential discourse has dropped precipitously over the past few weeks.
Because of this development, he is growing fearful of a "blow out".

He has a life reality of a zero chance of obtaining the 1237 votes needed for the nomination.

He has a zero chance of getting the nomination if the convention were to be contested, which is unlikely.

The GOPe wants the contested convention to nominate the likes of Rubio, Romney or Ryan.

Cruz is supporting the GOPe's strategy by staying in a race of which he has no chance at the nomination.

His support of the GOPe strategy is obvious. Cruz's only hope is to obey the GOPe in the hope he can somehow undo it in Cleveland. He has virtually a zero chance of doing so.

He's accepted the endorsements of Graham and Bush...and their money.

The Cruz spin borders on absurd. The Cruzbots buy it hook, line and sinker, as the GOPe expects them to do.

Tools of the GOPe, nothing more.

Nailed it.
Read in a tweet this morning:

"If Trump were running to destroy the GOP/conservatism and pave a path to the White House for Hillary, what would he be doing differently?"
I'm not at all sure Trump wanted or expected to get this far.

More and more, I'm starting to believe his disgruntled ex-PAC gal's synopsis: "They just wanted to get 15-20% in a couple states, burnish the brand, and go home".

Now it's a runaway train and he doesn't know how to get off of it. Every week he says or does (probably purposely) something more bat-[bleep] insane than last week but nothing seems to stick.

--he has no concept of how the government is set up or runs
--he has no concept of how diplomacy or the military runs
--he has no foreign policy knowledge at all
--his view of economics is that of a rent-seeking trust fund baby from Manhattan. He thinks economics is a zero-sum game. It's not.

This election should have been a slam dunk for the "R's" . It is un-freaking-believalbe the GOP has managed to put forth a carload of circus clowns with a 79% negative rating.

Even if you on-purpose went looking for someone with a 40% worse negativity rating than Hillary, I doubt it could have gotten to this.

How did this f'in happen?

crazy
I'm curious.... you were a pretty solid Establishment "R" in previous election cycles, and now you are "Anti Establishment".

Did you make that switch and then grab onto Trump, or did you grab on to Trump and then make the switch out of necessity?
Originally Posted by Steve
Read in a tweet this morning:

"If Trump were running to destroy the GOP/conservatism and pave a path to the White House for Hillary, what would he be doing differently?"
Answer: Nothing.
Originally Posted by WyColoCowboy

Nailed it.
Totally!

Trump kinda reminds me of the psychotic behavior of Beck...his comments on nuclear proliferation in the mideast & east Asia should have everybody concerned...yep...CIC material for sure...
Originally Posted by UtahLefty

More and more, I'm starting to believe his disgruntled ex-PAC gal's synopsis: "They just wanted to get 15-20% in a couple states, burnish the brand, and go home".

Now it's a runaway train and he doesn't know how to get off of it. Every week he says or does (probably purposely) something more bat-[bleep] insane than last week but nothing seems to stick.

--his view of economics is that of a rent-seeking trust fund baby from Manhattan. He thinks economics is a zero-sum game. It's not.

This election should have been a slam dunk for the "R's" . It is un-freaking-believalbe the GOP has managed to put forth a carload of circus clowns with a 79% negative rating.

Even if you on-purpose went looking for someone with a 40% worse negativity rating than Hillary, I doubt it could have gotten to this.

crazy
Ask the Clinton Foundation.
Originally Posted by ltppowell

THIS.

Yes!

I'll add mine as well. This.
Originally Posted by rockinbbar

THIS.

Yes!

Minus One!

Absolutely none.
http://www.breitbart.com/tech/2016/03/29/an-establishment-conservatives-guide-to-the-alt-right/

Natural liberals, who instinctively enjoy diversity and are happy with radical social change – so long as it’s in an egalitarian direction – are now represented by both sides of the political establishment. Natural conservatives, meanwhile, have been slowly abandoned by Republicans — and other conservative parties in other countries. Having lost faith in their former representatives, they now turn to new ones — Donald Trump and the alternative right.

Although the alt-right consists mostly of college-educated men, it sympathises with the white working classes and, based on our interviews, feels a sense of noblesse oblige. National Review has been just as directly unpleasant about the alt-right as it has, on occasion, been about white Americans in general.

In response to concerns from white voters that they’re going to go extinct, the response of the Establishment — the conservative Establishment — has been to openly welcome that extinction. It’s true that Donald Trump would not be possible without the oppressive hectoring of the progressive Left, but the entire media is to blame for the environment in which this new movement has emerged.

For decades, the concerns of those who cherish western culture have been openly ridiculed and dismissed as racist. The alt-right is the inevitable result. No matter how silly, irrational, tribal or even hateful the Establishment may think the alt-right’s concerns are, they can’t be ignored, because they aren’t going anywhere. As Haidt reminds us, their politics is a reflection of their natural inclinations.

In other words, the Left can’t language-police and name-call them away, which have for the last twenty years been the only progressive responses to dissent, and the Right can’t snobbishly dissociate itself from them and hope they go away either.
Bristoe's kid.

[Linked Image]
Originally Posted by Bristoe
http://www.breitbart.com/tech/2016/03/29/an-establishment-conservatives-guide-to-the-alt-right/

Natural liberals, who instinctively enjoy diversity and are happy with radical social change – so long as it’s in an egalitarian direction – are now represented by both sides of the political establishment. Natural conservatives, meanwhile, have been slowly abandoned by Republicans — and other conservative parties in other countries. Having lost faith in their former representatives, they now turn to new ones — Donald Trump and the alternative right.

Although the alt-right consists mostly of college-educated men, it sympathises with the white working classes and, based on our interviews, feels a sense of noblesse oblige. National Review has been just as directly unpleasant about the alt-right as it has, on occasion, been about white Americans in general.

In response to concerns from white voters that they’re going to go extinct, the response of the Establishment — the conservative Establishment — has been to openly welcome that extinction. It’s true that Donald Trump would not be possible without the oppressive hectoring of the progressive Left, but the entire media is to blame for the environment in which this new movement has emerged.

For decades, the concerns of those who cherish western culture have been openly ridiculed and dismissed as racist. The alt-right is the inevitable result. No matter how silly, irrational, tribal or even hateful the Establishment may think the alt-right’s concerns are, they can’t be ignored, because they aren’t going anywhere. As Haidt reminds us, their politics is a reflection of their natural inclinations.

In other words, the Left can’t language-police and name-call them away, which have for the last twenty years been the only progressive responses to dissent, and the Right can’t snobbishly dissociate itself from them and hope they go away either.
Excellent! Spot on.

Excellent! Spot on.

Your post is an excellent analysis of why the Conservative vote is closing ranks behind Cruz.

“If conservatism is the dominating factor in how you vote, there is no other choice for you in this campaign than Ted Cruz,” Rush Limbaugh “This is the closest in our lifetime we have ever been to Ronald Reagan, in terms of doctrinaire, understandable, articulated, implementable conservatism. There is nobody closer.”
It will be better if Trump loses. Imagine a trump presidency.. Congress won't work with him, he will get nothing done. Four years of his toxic infantile tweets and speeches and he will destroy the republican party in Congress and even at the state levels. No way he will get re-elected and the democrats will take back both houses of congress. We will end up with someone like Elizabeth Warren in the White house with democratic majorities in both houses and not even a shell of a Republican party to oppose the socialists. It will take many many years for the republicans to rebuild or a new conservative voice to arise.

Donald's plan to throw the 2016 election has morphed into an opportunity to eliminate right from American politics for decades.

Honestly when you look down the road 8 or 12 years, maybe we would be better off with Hillary as president and a Republican congress than we would with a Trump victory.

Sure there is the SCOTUS issue but who knows what kind of justice trump would nominate if elected.
Originally Posted by noKnees
It will be better if Trump loses. Imagine a trump presidency.. Congress won't work with him, he will get nothing done. Four years of his toxic infantile tweets and speeches and he will destroy the republican party in Congress and even at the state levels. No way he will get re-elected and the democrats will take back both houses of congress. We will end up with someone like Elizabeth Warren in the White house with democratic majorities in both houses and not even a shell of a Republican party to oppose the socialists. It will take many many years for the republicans to rebuild or a new conservative voice to arise.

Donald's plan to throw the 2016 election has morphed into an opportunity to eliminate right from American politics for decades.

Honestly when you look down the road 8 or 12 years, maybe we would be better off with Hillary as president and a Republican congress than we would with a Trump victory.

Sure there is the SCOTUS issue but who knows what kind of justice trump would nominate if elected.

"Excellent! Spot on."
Originally Posted by BOWSINGER

Your post is an excellent analysis of why the Conservative vote is closing ranks behind Cruz.

Well,...I don't know what you consider the Conservative vote. But Cruz won't win without the vote of the Alt-Right. (Trump's people)

,..and Cruz won't get it. They're not interested in GOP establishment crap no more than they're interested in the Democrats.

It's been a long time since the country has had anything resembling a "standard" Presidential election. The Alt-Right has been influencing them for at least 3 election cycles,...and the Alt-Right is very large at this point.

If it's not Trump they'll just walk away and wait for 2020.

Well,...I don't know what you consider the Conservative vote. But Cruz won't win without the vote of the Alt-Right. (Trump's people)

,..and Cruz won't get it. They're not interested in GOP establishment crap no more than they're interested in the Democrats.

It's been a long time since the country has had anything resembling a "standard" Presidential election. The Alt-Right has been influencing them for at least 3 election cycles,...and the Alt-Right is very large at this point.

If it's not Trump they'll just walk away and wait for 2020.

Well you should know what is the conservative vote. Rush spelled it out.
lolol,.."Rush"
Rush is right and you can not change that.
Fact is,...none of the GOP candidates this cycle have ever had a chance of winning the general election except Trump.

The vast majority of people in the US simply have no interest in GOP establishment politics.
Rush is right and you can not change that.

Whether he's right or not isn't the issue. A big chunk of the voters that the GOP needs to elect a President don't give a flying fug about Rush or anything he has to say. They don't even know where to find him on the radio dial or what time he comes on.
Fact is,...none of the GOP candidates this cycle have ever had a chance of winning the general election except Trump.

The vast majority of people in the US simply have no interest in GOP establishment politics.

That is an OPINION

The ruse has worked then. The truth is that few candidates had less of a chance in the general than Trump does. The biggest problem this cycle seems to be that we -Republicans - can't win the 'war' with any of the 'generals' who can win 'battles'. If that doesn't offer a perfect recipe for the Democrats to throw any common criminal into the Whitehouse, I don't know what it would be.

Seriously? The same GOP that gave us 8 years of Obamma buy running milk toast pansies figures the way to win this time is run another milk toast pansy.
Originally Posted by Klikitarik

The ruse has worked then. The truth is that few candidates had less of a chance in the general than Trump does. The biggest problem this cycle seems to be that we -Republicans - can't win the 'war' with any of the 'generals' who can win 'battles'. If that doesn't offer a perfect recipe for the Democrats to throw any common criminal into the Whitehouse, I don't know what it would be.

You're still stuck thinking dinosaur politics.

If you get right down to it, politics are just a spinoff of what's occurring.

This is a cultural battle.

Absolutely it's a cultural battle. Unfortunately, unless we do it "Pinochet style", as long as we have the election process, 42% won't get it done, and that's about all I see Trump polling nationally for now, and by the time the MSM gets done with him, the great (majority( unwashed will not vote for him, couple with the kooks staying home, he'll get crushed in November. The only hope lies with James Komey.

Yes, both are wing nuts but they belong to the right and you guys should wear them like a badge of honor. And....Trump is going the kill the GOP. End result is the Clintons win, just as planned!
couple with the kooks staying home, he'll get crushed in November. The only hope lies with James Komey.

Thinking of the Alt-Right as "kooks" is dinosaur politics also.

One large component of the cultural battle is occurring within the GOP,..and the GOP needs the "kooks" of the Alt-Right to survive.

To me, the "kooks" of the GOP are those who think that Paul Ryan is the future of the party.

Actually, the establish GOP isn't "kooky". It's just weak and corrupt.

The Alt-Right wants nothing to do with a weak, corrupt political establishment.

They will alter it or it will die.
Originally Posted by northwestalaska

Yes, both are wing nuts but they belong to the right and you guys should wear them like a badge of honor. And....Trump is going the kill the GOP. End result is the Clintons win, just as planned!

Communists really have nothing to add to a discussion of the issue. They're stuck in 1950,..and it sucked even back then.

In other words, the free sh1t army isn't a part of the future.

“If conservatism is the dominating factor in how you vote, there is no other choice for you in this campaign than Ted Cruz,” Rush Limbaugh “This is the closest in our lifetime we have ever been to Ronald Reagan, in terms of doctrinaire, understandable, articulated, implementable conservatism. There is nobody closer.”

..and so I did. We may still be stuck with Trump. You can cry me a river about how bad that is, or can turn lemons into lemonade. Trump is likely to do things that will infuriate Conservatives, but it's dubious that everything will be ojectionable. SCOTUS and the Border to start with.

I will not by that moronic idea that we'd be better off with Hillary. That's like sayng "an asteroid might fall from the sky and crush me, so I'll just take a lethal injection now"..

Absolutely it's a cultural battle. Unfortunately, unless we do it "Pinochet style", as long as we have the election process, 42% won't get it done, and that's about all I see Trump polling nationally for now, and by the time the MSM gets done with him, the great (majority( unwashed will not vote for him, couple with the kooks staying home, he'll get crushed in November. The only hope lies with James Komey.

Don't slit your wrists just yet. I don't buy 42%. People hate Hillary. The Blue collar Union vote will jump Party lines this election. Men AND women. This can give Trump Ohio, PA, FL, MI and VA.

What if takes Kasich? Ohio is looking good. What if he took Christie? I don't like his politics, but he can help deliver the Union vote in a lot of places. What if he annouced Newt as Chief of Staff ahead of the election. Think that would perk up Conservatives?

If Trump were running against Bill Clinton, then I's say he was toast. Hillary is an easy target. Hopefully to DOJ will think so too.

"Excellent! Spot on."
Either fortunately, or unfortunately, we won't have to worry about that. What we will have to worry about is another demoncrap administration and all the terror they will rain down on our Constitutional Rights. Complacency will preclude the hard choices and heavy lifting and America will be no more.
Originally Posted by northwestalaska

I support Levin, any time, any day...the fact that you despise him only reinforces that...badge of honor.
If Trump were running against Bill Clinton, then I's say he was toast.
Trump is doing everything he can to become toast for the general electorate. That is not due to his arrogance and loutishness, but by design. No one who wants something like the Presidency is stupid enough to do the things he has done and continues to do, unless it's the last thing they truly want. He continues to play well for his blind sycophants which is surprising even him, but in the end he will lose to a democrat. It's in the cards and his contract.

I support Levin, any time, any day...the fact that you despise him only reinforces that...badge of honor.

Here's a thought. Instead of relying on the opinions of *any* of those talking heads who make their living by broadcasting over any type of the old, archaic propaganda boxes, why not spend some time reading up on issues and current events and make your mind up all by yourself?

This is the information age. Take advantage of it.

The talking heads don't provide information. They take information and twist it into something that shapes your mind to think like they want you to.
Originally Posted by UtahLefty

This election should have been a slam dunk for the "R's" . It is un-freaking-believable the GOP has managed to put forth a carload of circus clowns with a 79% negative rating.

crazy

Eye-opening.

I have a neighbor friend down the road, he's a police officer and fervent constitutionalist who has run for office locally a couple of times. He's come close to winning as well.
He's die hard for Trump for the simple reason that he is absolutely done with the GOP as it is. He understands that the GOP is actually worse than the democrat rats because at least the Dems make no pretensions about where they are coming from. The GOP are all lying snakes. McConnell and Boehner are prime examples--as well as SCOTUS Roberts.
My neighbor knows that Trump is likely a looney but he figures that he'd rather completely derail the party, escalate the revolution process--if it comes to that, and it will eventually--than have to see his children deal with revolution.

It's a fearful proposition, but also realistic the way things are going. If the worse happens our SCOTUS is gone, and with our 2nd Amendment.
Some people are just attracted to narcissists.
Some people are just attracted to narcissists.

I think some people are attracted to someone who will piss on the bastards shoes and throw them out the back door.
......Why not spend some time reading up on issues and current events and make your mind up all by yourself?

The talking heads don't provide information. They take information and twist it into something that shapes your mind to think like they want you to.

Seriously?
You obviously don't know me...I won't give *anyone* the time of day without research, thought and a good whiff of the smell test.
You ought to think about your advice to me as it relates to The Donald.
Unlike you, I actually look at these issues with parity. I WANT to embrace Trump as a candidate, but the clown just keeps on burying himself--and those who believe in him--with meaningless crap. He's killing us with this garbage!

And there are times I disagree with Levin but overall the guy has it figured out.
If you can name one other person more in tune and outspoken regarding this national fuster cluck, I'll eat my hat.

Here's a thought. Instead of relying on the opinions of *any* of those talking heads who make their living by broadcasting over any type of the old, archaic propaganda boxes, why not spend some time reading up on issues and current events and make your mind up all by yourself?

Very well said.

The odds makers seem to agree with me...

Republican nominee:

Trump 4/7
Cruz 5/2
Kasich 15/2

General:

Hillary 2/5
Trump 7/2
Cruz 12/1
Sanders 12/1

Source: Paddy Power

I don't follow the odds makers to figure anything out, but they seem to be aligned with what I think about these things, so go figure. The one thing I'm certain of, many people will be disappointed come November 9, and it'll go downhill from there.
Every time we choose to nominate Democrat Lite, they just elect the real thing and it never works out for us.
Originally Posted by rockinbbar

THIS.

Yes!

For the sake of being on the record. This ^^^^^
......Why not spend some time reading up on issues and current events and make your mind up all by yourself?

Seriously?
You obviously don't know me...I won't give *anyone* the time of day without research, thought and a good whiff of the smell test.
Unlike you, I actually look at these issues with parity. I WANT to embrace Trump as a candidate, but the clown just keeps on burying himself--and those who believe in him--with meaningless crap. He's killing us with this garbage!

And there are times I disagree with Levin but overall the guy has it figured out.
If you can name one other person more in tune and outspoken regarding this national fuster cluck, I'll eat my hat.

That says it all.
The people who make large salaries by going on TV and radio and giving their "political opinions" are paid propagandists.

I mean, if you *still* can't see that after *this* election cycle, there's no help for you.

They've been slapping the public square in the face with it 24/7 for months.
Originally Posted by OutlawPatriot
Every time we choose to nominate Democrat Lite, they just elect the real thing and it never works out for us.
Agreed. That's why we're trying to nominate Trump. We've had it with Democrat light.
Lew Rockwell is a propagandist selling newsletters.
Personally I think a lot of Trump's support is coming from the Put Americans First party. They aren't necessarily conservative by a constitutional standard, but they generally lean that way. They are however completely tired of being sold down the river by globalists.
They are however completely tired of being sold down the river by globalists.

Globalists like George Soros; Donalds friend?
Agreed. That's why we're trying to nominate Trump. We've had it with Democrat light.

Anyone who calls Cruz Democrat Lite badly needs to look at his record vs Trump.

Trump has always been a Democrat.
Originally Posted by watch4bear
They are however completely tired of being sold down the river by globalists.

Globalists like George Soros; Donalds friend?

I don't know if they are friends or business associates personally. I do recognize the fact that Trump is pretty much running on a very nationalistic platform and it is resonating with a pretty large segment of America.
Does he mean it? I don't know and neither does anyone else except him.
The fact that all of you are missing, is that the D's are going to be running against Trump no matter who gets the R nomination.

It doesn't matter if George Washington himself were brought to life by team R, the D's will make him wear Trump's statements around his neck and give false comparisons until the truly mindless bought into it.

They'll do it to Ted, and they'll do it to Paul Ryan.

If you're going to be blamed for Trump anyway, like the R's will be, then you may as well go heavy and bring a big hitter to the stage.

The R's can't run from it or do damage control now.

What the GOP should do is put a couple new faces behind Trump, and point right back at the establishment R's and D's, and MEDIA.

But who the hell thinks the GOP knows what's best anyway? They are to blame for the whole mess, Trump being in with a signed pledge that is now dogchit. Rallying media behind his back to attack (including radio), And backing "big name" cuckservatives (Jeb, Rubio, etc.) that were looking for those special interest and big business kickbacks.

The game is rigged, side tracked, and is about to go into a blender where nobody knows what the political scene will become afterwords.

Jumping ship now will just sully the next persons reputation at this point.
I don't know if they are friends or business associates personally.

I have read that donald spent christmas with him, and borrowed 160 million from him.

I don't know what donald got him for a x-mas present, or if he ever repaid the loan.

I hope this x-mas, they get each other matching jammies.

[Linked Image]

Cruz isn't who he claims to be.
The other thing about Trump in this political madness:

He brings his own crowd. He is attracting the forgotten middle. Whoever picks up those people, as a politician will be the kingmaker, whether that political person can ride the wave to the top, or just steer it. When the middle has no taste for the politics of the left and the right, then what is it that is controlling the political machine? Because it's not the voters.

Is he from another planet like you?

Is he from another planet like you?
He's from right out of the establishment, a career politician.
He's from right out of the establishment

You're delusional.

Mrs. Cruz is a New World Oder disciple and helped draft Free Trade agreements that have crushed the middle class. Believe in Cruz if you like, I can't support more of the same.
Way I look at it every frigging one them is crooked to some extent or another. We're all just guessing how crooked and if it will benefit us or not.
He's from right out of the establishment, a career politician.

You're delusional.
Right from the Ivy League, where he garnered support and praise from the elite, who arranged for his advancement (due to approving of his work), into politics.
Presidential race isn't even the important aspect of the November election...

The Senate race will be a reversal of 2010, with 34 Senate seats up for grabs in the election (10 Democratic, and 24 Republican)...

The real question is how much damage is the Republican Circus doing to those districts up for grabs and will the Democrats be able to regain the 5 seats needed to regain the majority in the Senate...

Trump is pretty much going to cinch (I think) a pretty big win for the Dems in 2016...

Probably should confirm a moderate judge to the court while they have a chance... not likely to be another seat open until after the 2020 elections, maybe giving you all another chance!

Phil

Couldn't that just as well be "typing heads" and then have it apply to people reading up instead of listening up?
Originally Posted by mathman

Couldn't that just as well be "typing heads" and then have it apply to people reading up instead of listening up?

It often is. But the internet isn't totally corrupted like the propaganda box is.

The internet is everybody. The propaganda box severely limits who can appear on it.
For example, you'll never hear the propaganda box talking about how Cruz is aligned with the neocons. But if you want to find out if he is, you just ask the question and see what the answer is.

http://www.thenewamerican.com/usnew...-closest-counsellors-are-neocon-cfr-vips

You can ask the propaganda box questions all day long. It's not going to answer you. It's going to tell you what it wants to tell you and how it wants to tell it to you.

I prefer to ask my own questions and be concerned with the issues that I choose to be concerned with,...not the issues the propaganda box selects for me.
I just really don't understand the people who say, "Bill O'Reilly says this", or "Rush Limbaugh says that", or "Mark Levin says the other thing".

I haven't asked any of them their opinion and likely as not, I don't even give a damn about the issue that they've chosen to discuss.

They might as well be somebody down at the Barber shop.

I couldn't care less about what the want to talk about or what their opinion is on the matter.
For example, you'll never hear the propaganda box talking about how Cruz is aligned with the neocons. But if you want to find out if he is, you just ask the question and see what the answer is.

You can ask the propaganda box questions all day long. It's not going to answer you. It's going to tell you what it wants to tell you and how it wants to tell it to you.

I prefer to ask my own questions and be concerned with the issues that I choose to be concerned with,...not the issues the propaganda box selects for me.
Precisely. When you take your information passively from the system, you get a picture painted for you prepackaged in accordance with the wishes of those who painted it. Step outside of that system, and ask your own questions, and seek your own answers, and that pretty picture starts to fall apart as reality gradually displaces fiction.
Every source has a bias, no different than each of us. That's not a problem. Not accounting for it when using information as a source is a problem. Just understand it, expect it, and use multiple sources accordingly.

Precisely. When you take your information passively from the system, you get a picture painted for you prepackaged in accordance with the wishes of those who painted it. Step outside of that system, and ask your own questions, and seek your own answers, and that pretty picture starts to fall apart as reality gradually displaces fiction.

Yeah, drink the Lew Rockwell kook aid.
No. Not every source is biased. But bias is easy to spot.

For example, the propaganda box has never been supportive of a non establishment presidential candidate.

So you soon learn that the propaganda box has connections with the establishment government.

After you understand that, you'll know to be very dubious about what the propaganda box has to say about any government dealings.

Yeah, drink the Lew Rockwell kook aid.

Lew Rockwell is a blog that take articles from a very diverse collection of contributors.

I agree with some of them some of the time. I disagree with some of them most of the time.

I don't even read some who contribute to the Lew Rockwell page because I'm not interested in the subjects they cover.

Lew Rockwell's page isn't set in stone. It covers a lot of topics and a lot of viewpoints.
I read the Vox Popoli blog. I agree with a lot that he puts on there,..disagree with some,..totally disinterested in some.

I read Taki's Magazine. I agree with some of the contributors, disagree with others,..don't bother reading some.
But mostly, I just look at what I want to know about.

You can't do that on the propaganda box.
I'll read the comments a lot too, a lot of the time there are links to other info. On some of the blogs you get some actual intelligent discussion going too.
Originally Posted by Sycamore
Ilk this you stupid twat

signature material, there.

Sycamore grin

Yup just like this one.

Syc is a liberal twat.
What's with the trump spit swapers??...trump keeps putting his foot in his mouth,you would think he was working for the left....I ain't rich and I ain't got handlers... But DAMMM if I was running for the highest office in the land, I would study up at least a little....good god...
Trump is going to have to pick ted or newt for VP....at least they have a "grip"
Bristoe's sources are all-knowing and unbiased.

Because he says they are is good enough for me.
some of you guys are total idiots.

The above for sure and worthy of repeating.
Originally Posted by kroo88
Bristoe's sources are all-knowing and unbiased.

Because he says they are is good enough for me.

My sources are everything that turns up on a google search of the topic I want to know about.

I'll read enough of them to get a handle on what the real situation is, then form my opinion accordingly.
Any body that eats a BOOGER on live, national TV is not fit to be president of the United States. Ted Cruz did that. I don't care if he runs around on his wife or goes to church more than I do. I can look by that. But eat a booger, and you're done.

no sir, please don't put words in my mouth. The kooks have a narrow definition: They stay home if their candidate is not chosen (READ: RP and now Trump) and they either stay home (like they did last time) or vote third party (kook, like they did last time). simple
So how are you going to win without them?
[Linked Image]

no sir, please don't put words in my mouth. The kooks have a narrow definition: They stay home if their candidate is not chosen (READ: RP and now Trump) and they either stay home (like they did last time) or vote third party (kook, like they did last time). simple

They stay home if there's nobody chosen which reflects their ideology.

It doesn't seem kooky to me.

If Charles Manson was running against Jeffrey Dahmer,..would you vote?

I'd prefer Manson vs Ted......Bundy

completely irrelevant analogy. How about an "R" against any democrat. HINT: SCOTUS nominees. But I must say both Trump AND Cruz approximate your comparison....

Trump is in this to torpedo the Republicans, and far too many have fallen for his line of BS. To many of his supporters it's bully worship...wanting to get back at politicians.

Trump hit their hot-button and they're in a feeding frenzy. My God, if a script to destroy the GOP were written it would be exactly Trump and his antics.

Originally Posted by luv2safari

Trump is in this to torpedo the Republicans, and far too many have fallen for his line of BS. To many of his supporters it's bully worship...wanting to get back at politicians.

Trump hit their hot-button and they're in a feeding frenzy. My God, if a script to destroy the GOP were written it would be exactly Trump and his antics.

That's a damn good Rachel Maddow impersonation you do.
Mark Levin may indeed be correct, but it really doesn't matter if you lose by the slimmest of margins or get blown out.

You lose, you lose. PERIOD

to keep doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results?

you can play that game if you want to, but I'm not playing

Trump is in this to torpedo the Republicans.....

What's wrong with that? They suck.
though I will vote for whomever is running against Hilary

but if the powers that be in the GOP decide to take the nomination away from the candidate that had the most support from the voting populace (read Trump) and NO I did not vote for him and would prefer someone else to be my Prez.

Just not Hilary

I just won't ever give another thin dime to anyone that's backed by the GOPe.

they make us pick our poison, time for them to pick theirs
Pissing off the Trump supporters and the Bernie supporters, and then leaving them to swing in the breeze is not a political plan for long term success.

Neither of those groups is going anywhere.

Originally Posted by davet
Pissing off the Trump supporters and the Bernie supporters, and then leaving them to swing in the breeze is not a political plan for long term success.

They have, and will, always be pissed off. That's how they roll.

Seriously?

That says it all.

Indeed it does...yet in spite of Trump's endless f-up's, constant gaffs, political ineptness and unpreparedness you refuse to offer one iota of critique of the demigod. Mindless 'bot.

Now that about says it all.

Easy. Elect a conservative candidate...they win every time.

I trust Rachel more than Shaun Hannity right now.

Seriously?

That says it all.

Indeed it does...yet in spite of Trump's endless f-up's, constant gaffs, political ineptness and unpreparedness you refuse to offer one iota of critique of the demigod. Mindless 'bot.

Now that about says it all.

If you listen close, Trump mumbles stuff like "the Republicans would" or "the conservatives would" when he's trying to answer simple questions.

The mask is only so thick.

Really? If they do, why do we have open borders,Obama Care, no prayer in public schools, $19 trillion in debt,runaway IRS,corruption at the highest levels of national security, tax payer funded abortions............need I continue?

It's one thing to adhere to an ideology....it's something entirely different to let it blind you to what it actually accomplishes. Which, near as I can tell from here, despite being a staunch advocate, is really.....nothing.
Originally Posted by BobinNH

Really? If they do, why do we have open borders,Obama Care, no prayer in public schools, $19 trillion in debt,runaway IRS,corruption at the highest levels of national security, tax payer funded abortions............need I continue?

It's one thing to adhere to an ideology....it's something entirely different to let it blind you to what it actually accomplishes. Which, near as I can tell from here, despite being a staunch advocate, is really.....nothing.

There hasn't been a conservative elected since Coolidge, Trumps made sure there won't be one for decades yet.
Relax. The only folks who think Wisconsin matters is Cruzbots.

Cruz is completely mathemeatically eliminated on top of having no chance since ST during April.

Things will calm down after the nedia and GOPe's last ditch Hail Marys fail miserably once again.

You folks are getting caught up in the media hype and losing focus of the voters who overwhelmingly suppor Trump.

Trump will be at 1237 or within 100 by the end of the primaries and he'll secure the nomination.

Folks just simply need to decide whether they're voting for Trump to take on Hilary or Ryan,Rubio or Romney.

Those are the only options.

You need to stick to "how do I shoot my 7 Mag?"

Politics isn't your strong suit.
When you consider how Cruz and his bots have supported the destruction of the 1st Amendment as well as their outright hypocrisy in regards punishing those who indulge in illegal abortion, it's time to shut own their conservative stances for the BS it actually is.

If there's one thing Cruz supporters have demonstrated thus far, it's that they sure aren't conservative, by any stretch of the imagination.

This!

Trump will be at 1237 or within 100 by the end of the primaries and he'll secure the nomination.

Many states are like NY and CT the delegates aren't chosen by the candidate, they are chosen by the party. Sure they will be bound to vote for winner in the first ballot, but will likely be able to vote freely after that.

If Trump doesn't have 1237 in the first ballot, he has about no chance chance of being the nominee.

There hasn't been a conservative elected since Coolidge, Trumps made sure there won't be one for decades yet.

Why have there been none elected and how is Trump to blame for that?

Now Trump is responsible for every conservative failing since WW II ?

You can't lay it on Trump. That's stupid. He has never run for anything before.

Funny if it wasn't so pathetic.

Nope....fact of the matter is conservatives don't produce results.

Deflecting again...

You have no real points to argue, so you deflect and try to suggest I'm a liberal. Trump is the RINO of RINOs, but that doesn't sink in.
Actually, the glaring pandering of Cruz and him being in bed with the GOPe has made him the ultimate RINO.

I have more respect for Kasich; and Kasich is a toad.

When you consider how Cruz and his bots have supported the destruction of the 1st Amendment as well as their outright hypocrisy in regards punishing those who indulge in illegal abortion, it's time to shut own their conservative stances for the BS it actually is.

If there's one thing Cruz supporters have demonstrated thus far, it's that they sure aren't conservative, by any stretch of the imagination.

Your hypocrisy knows no bounds, it seems. Trump is far more liberal that Romney was, but that makes no difference. Trump is your bully. He is getting even for you.

Well, when the Senate is again Democratic, the House is closely divided, and the White House is domicile for the Clintons again, I'll be the first to rub noses in the mess you Trumpettes have bought into. I'll get no satisfaction, however.

Follow on all you lemmings.

Let's try this:

A conservative is?
TFF.

Figured you Cruz gals would be looking for excuses for reasons that are totally beyond me.

Excuses are what winners use to deflect. Cruz ain't now nor will he be a winner. Excuses from losers are the ultimate yawn.

Cruz is being used as a tool and he'll forever remain one now that he got into bed with the likes of Bush and Graham.

I didn't suggest Trump was responsible for past failures to elect a conservatives, that's more the party establishment that seems drawn to run to the center and elect Eisenhowers, Nixons and Bushes. What I am suggesting is that Trump's toxic campaign means there won't be a conservative nominee this time nor for many cycles to come. Whats worse is that whether Trump wins or looses starting either in 2017 or 2021 The Republican party is going to be crippled for quite a while. We are going to have a unified liberal government without any organized opposition until a opposition party on the right can arise. If we thought the inept Obama aministration casued damage wait till we have an Elizibeth Warren with majorities in both houses and cloture in the senate. The left will just run the table.

A month ago I thought Trump was a populist candidate, but now its hard to imagine anyone as inept as he is, he is purposely alienating every possible demographic and its hard to draw any other conclusion other than he is purposely trying to destroy opposition to the democrats not just for 2016 but for cycles to come.

Whether Conservatives could produce results is really unknown, as we haven't elected any to the presidency nor have we have conservative congressional leadership in 90 years.

Your hypocrisy knows no bounds, it seems. Trump is far more liberal that Romney was...

Bull shidt
TFF.

Figured you Cruz gals would be looking for excuses for reasons that are totally beyond me.

Excuses are what winners use to deflect. Cruz ain't now nor will he be a winner. Excuses from losers are the ultimate yawn.

Cruz is being used as a tool and he'll forever remain one now that he got into bed with the likes of Bush and Graham.

You didn't follow my posts well. I am no longer for Cruz for several reasons. Still, Cruz is better than a masked Democrat with no sense as how to conduct himself in public and on the world stage. He can't even complete a sentence and is a tedious broken record of scattered simpleton blather. I guess that resonates with a third of the Republican party and some in the legal profession. grin wink
no knees the Republican Party has been broken for awhile. It is the reason you are seeing this Trump thing.

Trump is not breaking it...it was already broken.

It deserves to die and frankly i could care less how it happens.

Your hypocrisy knows no bounds, it seems. Trump is far more liberal that Romney was...

Bull shidt

I could almost believe you know what a liberal is.
When any person calls Trump a democrat, their message is completely ignored. Not only by me, but by the millions more who vote for Trump over the other candidates.

But, I can understand why it's important for you to believe you're that much smarter than those millions who think you're an idiot.

See how that works?

Ain't that the truth?

Conservatives would, if allowed to be elected. The problem is that neocons have been calling themselves conservative for so long, people think that's what conservatism is. When a conservative comes along, they unite to stop him by whatever means, no matter how low down.

Central to conservatism is the preservation (and, where necessary, the restoration) of what's good in America, and that's what Trump is about, and that's why the phony conservatives (actually neocons) hate him. The last thing they actually want is to institute policies that are good for America and Americans.
When any person calls Trump a democrat, their message is completely ignored. Not only by me, but by the millions more who vote for Trump over the other candidates.

But, I can understand why it's important for you to believe you're that much smarter than those millions who think you're an idiot.

See how that works?

Has Trump received 50% of the Republican vote?

I repeat: Republican vote
no knees the Republican Party has been broken for awhile. It is the reason you are seeing this Trump thing.

Kiss 2A goodbye forever, then.

Yep, the only thing standing between our guns and democrat gun grabbers is establishment Republicans . The minute establishment republicians feel they don't need the pro 2A vote. Then you can kiss the 2A goodbye.

See how that works?

Has Trump received 50% of the Republican vote?

I repeat: Republican vote

Hell, 50% of the vote he has gotten in the primaries is from democrats that will vote for Hillary in the general.
It appears that neither Trump or Cruz will get 1237. [b]The RNC has set up a website to explain a contested convention.[/b] Rove has a new whiteboard. Trump may lose Wisconsin, thus setting up a difficult road forward.

It appears the GOP elitists just may get their wish. That equates to a democrat victory which is the final nail in the coffin of the American Experiment.
I doubt it but the GOPe is sure tooling Cruz in a Hail Mary effort to get there, that's for sure.
We are screwed, Hillary is going to win regardless.

Start planning ahead and stock up on things right now.

B - I - N - G - O
Originally Posted by bigwhoop
It appears that neither Trump or Cruz will get 1237. The RNC has set up a website to explain a brokered convention. Rove has a new whiteboard. Trump may lose Wisconsin, thus setting up a difficult road forward.

Rove's motivation is linked to regaining any relevancy.

That ship has sailed...
As Thomas Jefferson said:

[quote]"God forbid we should ever be twenty years without such a rebellion.
The people cannot be all, and always, well informed. The part which is
wrong will be discontented, in proportion to the importance of the facts
they misconceive. If they remain quiet under such misconceptions,
it is lethargy, the forerunner of death to the public liberty. ...
And what country can preserve its liberties, if its rulers are not
warned from time to time, that this people preserve the spirit of
resistance? Let them take arms. The remedy is to set them right as
to the facts, pardon and pacify them. What signify a few lives lost
in a century or two? The tree of liberty must be refreshed from
time to time, with the blood of patriots and tyrants.
It is its natural manure."
/quote]
Originally Posted by add
It appears that neither Trump or Cruz will get 1237. The RNC has set up a website to explain a brokered convention. Rove has a new whiteboard. Trump may lose Wisconsin, thus setting up a difficult road forward.

That ship has sailed...

Sailed or not, he is integrally involved with the GOP/RNC.
The GOPe is getting people softened up for the death of the party.

http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/rnc-contested-convention-website
A six poll average shows Cruz +3.8 with 42 delegates up for grabs.
The statewide winner gets 18 and the winner of each of the 8 Congressional Districts get 3 each.

Doesn't matter to the Tumpsters. Burn it all down!

Are you that stupid, or just acting it?

The GOP had EIGHT YEARS to prep for a run against Hitlery, and f'ked it up to a degree only possible if they intended to do so.
The GOP is not really concerned with running successfully against Rodham, unless they can pick their own nominee. The are more concerned however, with keeping their country club status and parking spots untouched.
The "conservative platform" is much like a "trojan horse" only now many have figured it out.
The GOP is not really concerned with running successfully against Rodham, unless they can pick their own nominee. The are more concerned however, with keeping their country club status and parking spots untouched.
The "conservative platform" is much like a "trojan horse".

GOP/DNC - two sides of the same coin; and people are really starting to figure that out.

The next decade is going to be extremely volatile because of it. The people are starting to understand that they've been sold out, and those that will push back are starting to wake up on both sides. They'll start with each other, but it won't stay there.
The "conservative platform" is much like a "trojan horse" only now many have figured it out.

Precisely
Originally Posted by add

That ship has sailed...

Unlike many of the Trump KOOK Aid drinkers, Rove can add the Trump delegate count and the non-Trump delegate count.
Trump comes up short.
Originally Posted by 4ager

Are you that stupid, or just acting it?

The GOP had EIGHT YEARS to prep for a run against Hitlery, and f'ked it up to a degree only possible if they intended to do so.

Exactly.

I guess some guys like the illusion of a representative republic and a conservative party that cow tows to a radical left while they strut around with the Constitution pinned to their chests.....doing absolutely nothing.

Pretty lame. Zeroes. And so is anybody who wants those useless dopes running things.Very LOW standards.
Originally Posted by add

That ship has sailed...

Unlike many of the Trump KOOK Aid drinkers, Rove can add the Trump delegate count and the non-Trump delegate count.
Trump comes up short.

lol

Just like his addition projected romney on election night?

Simple math: Trump 736 delegates Non-Trump 777 delegates
Simpleton math pushed by Faux for viewers like you.

Simple math: Trump has won 44 percent of the delegates so far. If he maintains that percentage he goes to Cleveland with less than 1,090 delegates. More than 150 short.

Simple math: Trump has won 44 percent of the delegates so far. If he maintains that percentage he goes to Cleveland with less than 1,090 delegates. More than 150 short.

Captain.

Your 44% includes competing with the other 16 running from the outset - go to bed.
Originally Posted by add

Captain.

Your 44% includes competing with the other 16 running from the outset - go to bed.

All the other 16 running are included in the non-Trump 66 percent. Wake up!
Originally Posted by SamOlson

That might be the better part of wisdom; hate to say...
Originally Posted by Robert_White

No doubt, but don't start a thread on it. The guys responsible will throw another tantrum.
Originally Posted by add

Captain.

All the other 16 running are included in the non-Trump 66 percent. Wake up!

Jethro Bodine does better cipherin' than Bowelsinger.
If Trump had been the only candidate, he would still lose to Hillary.
You boys aren't putting much faith in the V.P. selection and the looooong summer campaign season. Things can look very differently going into September. If the GOP wants to self destruct then fine. Where have they been last seven years anyway?
If Trump had been the only candidate, he would still lose to Hillary.

Cruz will not do any better against her.
History, and every poll, says otherwise.
He won't do it in the eastern states that are coming up. The more moderate ones.

He will carry the conservative states of course.But that's all.She will blow him out.
I'll channel Bristoe. Fuggit...if it takes liberals to elect a Republican, I don't want him anyhow.

48.6% for Trump
51.4% for the rest of the candidates combined.

There is a lot of race left before the November general election.
I'll channel Bristoe. Fuggit...if it takes liberals to elect a Republican, I don't want him anyhow.

You're taking on the characteristics of your preferred candidate.

,...might want to start monitoring the length of your nose.
Trump has 751 delegates. Cruz needs over 55% but is mathematically eliminated in April.

Why would he possibly stay in after the majority has clearly stated he will not be the nominee?

Because the GOPe owns him.
751 delegates would be 49.1% of the total for Trump.

463 delegates would be 30.3% of the total for Cruz.
751 delegates would be 49.1% of the total for Trump.

463 delegates would be 30.3% of the total for Cruz.

What I posted was 777 delegates for the non-Tump coalition. Over 60 percent of the 1237 needed.

What I am working on is the unbound delegates. Even the GOP isn't sure how many there with be at the big show down. I think Cruz will get at least 60 percent of those delegates.

If Trump does not break 50 percent in New York, he has a rough road ahead.
Trump has the easiest road ahead if the candidates are trying to get to 1237.

He's the only one over half way there.
Originally Posted by Robert_White

No doubt, but don't start a thread on it. The guys responsible will throw another tantrum.

Yep.

I laughed out loud a couple of months ago when someone here posted a thread "anyone who doesn't vote for Trump is stupid" or something of the like...
I could see then how things were shaping up very badly. People want to make correlations between Reagan and Trump. Reagan was an extremely intelligent man. Trump is a boneheaded business man that is used to getting want he wants by using the system and macro-managing. I won't say the man is an idiot, but he isn't bright in spite of his fortune.

The GOP is done, it was a matter of time. Get your things in order.
Trump has the easiest road ahead if the candidates are trying to get to 1237.

He's the only one over half way there.

Coalesce: To unite or join forces for a common goal...60 percent....
It's gotten beyond the election for me.

I'm now looking forward to the fireworks when Trump gets robbed of the nomination.

This election cycle has changed things for the GOP. It's not changing back.

It's pretty clear what a large number of Republicans want.

The GOPe is going to have to deal with it one way or another.
This big upswell of support for Trump's nationalist ideology isn't going un-noticed. If the GOPe screws the pooch by not taking advantage of it, I predict that there will be a well planned push to create a 3rd party in 2020 that does.

There's way too much support for America First Nationalism for it to ever go away and there's a *lot* of young people entering the voting ranks that are all for it.

If the GOP doesn't want it, another party will.
They'll be cutting their own nose off if they take it from him and the voters.

I think the GOP knows that too.

There'll be nothing left to vote for, and at best only 50% of their base to work with.

He's got 48-49% of the total delegates allocated at this point. There's not enough opposition to Trump to work with to build a viable plan going forward.

The only move the GOP has available to them is to look like snakes in the grass.

I'm now looking forward to the fireworks when Trump gets robbed of the nomination.

Some people....

The tale of two Russian milk farmers...

One Russian milk farmer (Ivan) has green grass, healthy cows, lots of rain for his crops, cows producing milk for sale,life if good. His neighbor,(Igor) has no grass, skinny, dry cows, no rain and his crops failed. He asks god for help and god responds; "so Igor, do you want me to do, wave my hand and make your place like Ivan's? to which Igor answers, "no, I want you to SHOOT Ivan's cows."

So it begs the question, Bristoe, what will you think of next when Trump gets the nomination?

There's way too much support for America First Nationalism for it to ever go away and there's a *lot* of young people entering the voting ranks that are all for it.

"They" don't want it, and BILLIONS of "shekels" will be spent to stand in the way of it.

I take it you won't be voting?

So it begs the question, Bristoe, what will you think of next when Trump gets the nomination?

Dumbschidt cane-cutters....

NOT.
Jaysus SAVES!! but Moses INVESTS...
This big upswell of support for Trump's nationalist ideology isn't going un-noticed. If the GOPe screws the pooch by not taking advantage of it, I predict that there will be a well planned push to create a 3rd party in 2020 that does.

...and you'll join that party and not vote. You non-voters have no room to gripe. You did nothing to change things all along.

Well,...every cable news network has been on a marathon of Trump hate for months and they haven't stopped yet.

I just heard chitbird Ryan in there saying that if Trump gets elected it will split the house.

So I know they haven't given up on throwing him aside yet.

At this point, I have to believe that even if they fail in denying Trump the nomination, the GOPe will work against him in the general election.

The neocons have already said that they'll vote for Hillary if Trump is the nominee. And you don't have to be a genius to figure out that they'll go far beyond voting for Hillary if Trump is the nominee.

Either way,..for whatever reason, talking into account the war that the GOPe and the media has been waging against Trump since he became the frontrunner (even before, actually) the only thing that will keep the GOP barn from burning down is Trump getting elected President.

You can argue about that all day long if it makes you feel better. But it's not going to change anything.

The Trump people weren't too fond of the GOPe before,..and they hate its guts now.

...and you'll join that party and not vote. You non-voters have no room to gripe. You did nothing to change things all along.

Actually, I haven't been too fond of the Libertarian Party candidates that they've been putting up. Gary Johnson and Bob Barr didn't really inspire me, but I'll probably vote for John McAfee if Trump doesn't get the GOP nomination.
Why in the F*** has the RNC/GOPe and Trump camp NOT been getting together every couple of days and working on a 'SHTF' scenario should Trump get the requisite delegates or even near the number needed?
I use 'SHTF' as this is how I believe the RNC/GOPe feels should the above happen.
I for one don't relish the thought of the GOP becoming a shell of it's former self, although it seems that this will be the case.
It's one of those 'forest for the trees' deals IMHO
This is where it's gotten to.

http://www.infowars.com/never-trump-supporter-advertises-trump-death-threat-t-shirts/

We need to produce a Necktie for Hillary video and see how long it takes the Gestapo to arrest us. whistle grin
Which one of those young men is luv2safari?

Ain't that the truth?
agree
I was never a fan of Cruz for many reasons, but when he blamed Trump for the fact that the Communists rioted at the Trump rally in Chicago, I knew for a fact that he isn't the guy to represent Republicans in the ongoing culture war which exists in America.

One day maybe America can be one big reasonable happy family again. But right now we need leadership that will take it to those bastards.

Well,...every cable news network has been on a marathon of Trump hate for months and they haven't stopped yet.

I just heard chitbird Ryan in there saying that if Trump gets elected it will split the house.

At this point, I have to believe that even if they fail in denying Trump the nomination, the GOPe will work against him in the general election.

The neocons have already said that they'll vote for Hillary if Trump is the nominee. And you don't have to be a genius to figure out that they'll go far beyond voting for Hillary if Trump is the nominee.

Either way,..for whatever reason, talking into account the war that the GOPe and the media has been waging against Trump since he became the frontrunner (even before, actually) the only thing that will keep the GOP barn from burning down is Trump getting elected President.

You can argue about that all day long if it makes you feel better. But it's not going to change anything.

The Trump people weren't too fond of the GOPe before,..and they hate its guts now.

Maybe, just maybe, old Donald should have thought twice before uttering:

"I'm going to do it as a Republican."

Yeah,..I think it's time for a Nationalist to go 3rd party too. The GOP is worse than useless.
I was never a fan of Cruz for many reasons, but when he blamed Trump for the fact that the Communists rioted at the Trump rally in Chicago, I knew for a fact that he isn't the guy to represent Republicans in the ongoing culture war which exists in America.

One day maybe America can be one big reasonable happy family again. But right now we need leadership that will take it to those bastards.

Trump leadership:

"The Republicans and conservatives would want to punish the woman"
Originally Posted by RWE

I take it you won't be voting?

Bristoe has told me many times that voting is stupid.

Yeah,..I think it's time for a Nationalist to go 3rd party too. The GOP is worse than useless.

If Trump was 3rd party right now I would be fine with it. I consider him an interloper(unprepared and vulnerable) that opens the door for massive criticism from the left.
Cruz couldn't even win all the states Romney won.

If Trump was 3rd party right now I would be fine with it. I consider him an interloper(unprepared and vulnerable) that opens the door for massive criticism from the left.

Yeah, R's weren't going to get massive criticism from the left anyway...better blame Trump for that. crazy

Could you imagine how much bitching there would be if Bush was leading right now? Or Walker?

It's the complaining from the R side that has put it over the top.

Yeah, R's weren't going to get massive criticism from the left anyway...better blame Trump for that. crazy

Could you imagine how much bitching there would be if Bush was leading right now? Or Walker?

It's the complaining from the R side that has put it over the top.

Everyone that's been paying attention knows full well that there is going to be unending incoming from the Est (R), (D)s, and the media. If you're not ready to handle it maybe you should be sticking to your day job.
No one knew that Cruz was going to lay in bed with Bush,Graham and Gramm and assist them with taking away from Trump what he couldn't merit himself.

Cruz is an official beltway insider. A GOPe worker bee.
No one knew that Cruz was going to lay in bed with Bush,Graham and Gramm and assist them with taking away from Trump what he couldn't merit himself.

Cruz is an official beltway insider. A GOPe worker bee.

Only thing I remember about Gramm was him telling the welfare crowd to get off their ars.

Trump doesn't own anything yet.
Gramm is Cruz's head financial guy now. You didn't know that?

It's what the inside the beltway crowd does when desperation sets in.
Cruz couldn't even win all the states Romney won.

This folks is actually dead on correct....

It's what the inside the beltway crowd does when desperation sets in.

Ya I knew the financial guy part. Wasn't aware of his insider status.

So he begs for shekels?
[
The neocons have already said that they'll vote for Hillary if Trump is the nominee.

Your first statement is based on what. a few comments by a few talking heads and besides, how many can that be?

So the "Trump people" are not the GOP? gee, how'd they get to vote in the R Primaries? Seems to me you're almost spoiling for a fight and to what end, because obviously you and a few others fail to see the objective is to defeat the Ds and if Trump can do it, GREAT! but some of us with a modicum of critical thinking capabilities think this is at best a roll of the dice and FAR from a sure thing.
[
The neocons have already said that they'll vote for Hillary if Trump is the nominee.

Your first statement is based on what. a few comments by a few talking heads and besides, how many can that be?

So the "Trump people" are not the GOP? gee, how'd they get to vote in the R Primaries? Seems to me you're almost spoiling for a fight and to what end, because obviously you and a few others fail to see the objective is to defeat the Ds and if Trump can do it, GREAT! but some of us with a modicum of critical thinking capabilities think this is at best a roll of the dice and FAR from a sure thing.

As for the neocons voting for Hillary,..that came from the grand poohbah neocon himself, William Kristol.

As for the rest of it, Those tea leaves are easy to read.

Trump is the only enthusiasm the GOP has,...and if he hadn't entered the race it would have had none from the beginning.

Trump's supporters are sick of the GOPe, they're sick of Kasich, they're sick of Reince Priebus, they're sick of the cable news networks, and if Cruz gets the nomination,...everything they feel about the whole damn mess is going to be laid at Cruz's feet.

It's right there plain as the nose on your face.

People ain't gonna have this bullshit.
[

As for the neocons voting for Hillary,..that came from the grand poohbah neocon himself, William Kristol.

Trump is the only enthusiasm the GOP has,...and if he hadn't entered the race it would have had none from the beginning.

Trump's supporters are sick of the GOPe, they're sick of Kasich, they're sick of Reince Priebus, they're sick of the cable news networks, and if Cruz gets the nomination,...everything they feel about the whole damn mess is going to be laid at Cruz's feet.

Your thoughts on the exact number of die-hard Cruz people and die-hard Trump supporters?
[

Your thoughts on the exact number of die-hard Cruz people and die-hard Trump supporters?

I'd guess 20% is a very conservative estimate.

Lose 20% of the Trump voters, you lose the election.

Precisely. People ain't gonna have it.
[

I'd guess 20% is a very conservative estimate.

Lose 20% of the Trump voters, you lose the election.

Ya I'd guess more. I don't like Trump's methods of culling the field but I would vote for him.

So the "Trump people" are not the GOP? Not all of them are, but enough are to win both open and closed primaries like he did in FL and AZgee, how'd they get to vote in the R Primaries? Some were open primaries, and that is where he did the best, with record turn out almost in every one. Seems to me you're almost spoiling for a fight and to what end, because obviously you and a few others fail to see the objective is to defeat the Ds and if Trump can do it, GREAT! but some of us with a modicum of critical thinking capabilities think this is at best a roll of the dice and FAR from a sure thing. It's been a roll of the dice since the beginning. Most of us have been very upfront about that. Where we are now is just a full court press by the GOP and their media contacts to try and slow his momentum so they can try and make a move. It's a last ditch effort, as you can tell by what stories are getting out and what stories are not. The other thing is that winning an election with a career politician is going to get us the job of a career politician, and enough voters are done with that option and would rather roll the dice with an unknown quantity, than continue on like all is fine and well. We'd rather risk losing for a real gain, than continue with business as usual, which has fooked us every time for 28 years. Wait until Trump seals up the nomination and see what happens in the media then. They will either lay off for a while, or continue on the way it's been, but the public won't watch this crap for 8 more months if the media continues with this plan, imo.
© 24hourcampfire