Home
Breitbart:
What a Sniveling slope.

Megyn Kelly opened up a little about the threats against her life on CBS Sunday Morning today after Donald Trump‘s attacks thrust her into the spotlight.

But Kelly also admitted that things have been pretty rough in her family life as a result of Trump targeting her, including death threats. She told Rose, “It’s not so much what he writes or says, it’s how he gins up anger among so many, so it manifests in my life in several ways.”
as many here have said in support of her

she's a big girl
If MK was a journalist, she wouldn't have a worry, save for that dyke haircut.
338Rem: I am NOT a Trump supporter (he is not my first, second or third choice for the Republican nomination!) but what the acidic bitch megan kelly did to trump on that debate stage was un-professional, biased, immature, vindictive and an embarrassment to her colleagues at FOX whether they will admit it publicaly or not!
megan kelly should have been fired for that disgusting display.
Trump was wrong, that was NOT blood oozing from that spoiled bitches eyes and mouth it was VENOM oozing from her fangs, her eyes and her claws!
I used to be a megan kelly supporter/tolerateor - no longer!
She has now proven herself to be among the same ilk as sharpton, bull dagger raquel madcow, chris mathews, brian williams, kornhole-lacky and countless other biased propagandists who somehow get jobs trying to slough off propaganda as "news"!
Having said that about the attention whore, megan kelly, I do not think she or her family deserves death threats.
Sad that "the news" has deteriorated into propaganda and sensationalization of conflict, contention and personality battles!
I would MUCH rather learn about our nations candidates and elected officials views and policies.
NOT gonna get that from megan kelly - she is now on an anti-Trump vendetta that rivals whoopee goldbergs!
Sad that.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
Originally Posted by isaac

Glad to know I'm not the only one that thinks she has the dyke look.
Darn good rant there varmint guy.
I wouldn't argue a single point in there, let alone the whole of it, even if I could.

I appreciate a good rant.
That one is.

I like her haircut, it shows off her kind face
Wonder if her psyche is bruised after havin her ego beitch-slapped by DT.

Is that a crime?
Put on your big girl panties Meg.
Originally Posted by tpcollins

I always thought she cut it in honor of David Bowie's death.....she looks just like him now...
“It’s not so much what he writes or says, it’s how he gins up anger among so many, so it manifests in my life in several ways.”

She's just doing her job.....like a [bleep] Nazi.....can't fathom how that would have any manifestations.

OTOH, I'm sure she'd trade the Donald on the death threat tally. I'm sure the illegals and the commies have small numbers compared to the home grown whackos...
Those that report the truth have nothing to fear. Those that lie for the Propaganda Corps will lay scattered across the coming battlefield.
Originally Posted by 338Rem
Breitbart:
What a Sniveling slope.

Megyn Kelly opened up a little about the threats against her life on CBS Sunday Morning today after Donald Trump‘s attacks thrust her into the spotlight.

But Kelly also admitted that things have been pretty rough in her family life as a result of Trump targeting her, including death threats. She told Rose, “It’s not so much what he writes or says, it’s how he gins up anger among so many, so it manifests in my life in several ways.”
Surprise! The anger was already there. THAT is WHY Trump is so popular. The people are really stupid if they can't figure that out. Incredibly, it seems that overpaid "journalists" are out of touch with regular people.
Originally Posted by VarmintGuy
338Rem: I am NOT a Trump supporter (he is not my first, second or third choice for the Republican nomination!) but what the acidic bitch megan kelly did to trump on that debate stage was un-professional, biased, immature, vindictive and an embarrassment to her colleagues at FOX whether they will admit it publicaly or not!
Trump was wrong, that was NOT blood oozing from that spoiled bitches eyes and mouth it was VENOM oozing from her fangs, her eyes and her claws!
She has now proven herself to be among the same ilk as sharpton, bull dagger raquel madcow, chris mathews, brian williams, kornhole-lacky and countless other biased propagandists who somehow get jobs trying to slough off propaganda as "news"!
Having said that about the attention whore, megan kelly, I do not think she or her family deserves death threats.
Sad that "the news" has deteriorated into propaganda and sensationalization of conflict, contention and personality battles!
I would MUCH rather learn about our nations candidates and elected officials views and policies.
NOT gonna get that from megan kelly - she is now on an anti-Trump vendetta that rivals whoopee goldbergs!
Sad that.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
Pretty well summed up..

Originally Posted by tpcollins

And a German dyke look at that...

Originally Posted by benchman
[ Surprise! The anger was already there. THAT is WHY Trump is so popular. The people are really stupid if they can't figure that out.
That..
Incredibly, it seems that overpaid "journalists" are out of touch with regular people.
Ya think? smile smile
^^^^ THIS ^^^^
She twists the issue right off if she doesnt mention she came after him first.
All that freak dyke biotch got hurt was her ego, that thinks every man out there is dying to lick her stinking whinny arse dumb biotch
Trump has no respect for ladies.

They know it.
Kelly and Fields should start a "support group".
Originally Posted by ltppowell

They know it.

Not a whole lot of these around [at least on 'news'].
Breaking.....
Getting a dose of her own medicine. She's a news reporter... that means they are allowed to 'make stuff up, lie, stretch the truth, etc.'

Could this be another example of her 'reporting skills'?

Who knows!
Originally Posted by HawkI

She's just doing her job.....like a [bleep] Nazi.....can't fathom how that would have any manifestations.

Hadn't thought "Nazi" until you mentioned it.

Looks like she just walked out of casting makeup to play a Nazi Aryan babe in a 1930's Joseph Goebbels propaganda piece.

It's a hard look, not becoming.

DF
I think everything she asked Trump about was factual and proven to be true...sounds like good journalism and asking questions the Dems will ask come this fall
Originally Posted by dvdegeorge
I think everything she asked Trump about was factual and proven to be true...sounds like good journalism and asking questions the Dems will ask come this fall

How often do you beat your old lady? How many black cokks has your old lady sucked?
She just needs to 'get over herself' and it will all be good. The whining about trump doing the Veteran fundraiser during FNC[her] debate was a bit much, alla perpetual PMS'ing.
BTW, that would be "Journalism" MK style. Sorta stings, don't it? Not to mention being made up of whole cloth.
Originally Posted by Bluemonday

How often do you beat your old lady? How many black cokks has your old lady sucked?
Probably the same amount as you have
Megan dedicates 75%+ of her reporting to Trump. Turn on her show and all you hear is Trump, from start to finish. I think she has a crush on him.

The Trump ignorance would be funny if it wasn't so sad
But asking someone "How many black cokks has your old lady sucked?" speaks volumes to one's intelligence and character
Just like Trump I guess when a fact hits you just call names and levy insults
George, just ignore stuff like that, its not even worth a response. But sometimes I wonder if you are a closet old school democrat. LOL. "Old School" being the key, not the new liberals.
She could go walk the streets of New Orleans and get lots of hits!!
Originally Posted by ctsmith
George, just ignore stuff like that, its not even worth a response. But sometimes I wonder if you are a closet old school democrat. LOL.
Nope long time conservative Republican...Trump is as close to a democrat as you can get without actually running as one
I like her haircut, it shows off her kind face

[Linked Image]
The post title is wrong. She went after Trump. She expected no fallout from her cheap shots and does not know how to deal with it.
The Trump ignorance would be funny if it wasn't so sad
But asking someone "How many black cokks has your old lady sucked?" speaks volumes to one's intelligence and character
Just like Trump I guess when a fact hits you just call names and levy insults

Sort of like insinuating that Trump told a woman to "get on her knees" implying a sexual connotation when, in fact, she knew damned well nothing of the sort was implied,

IN A NATIONAL DEBATE?!!!!!!!!

That ain't journalism, unless you define it as the NPR/Joo York Times yellow/all-the news-thats fit to tint style.
Love your anti semitism bolsters your case as an intellectual
There are better ways to treat women, even if you find them to be a problem, then to call them foul names and be rude. It's not gentlemanly and certainly not presidential.
There are better ways to treat women, even if you find them to be a problem, then to call them foul names and be rude. It's not gentlemanly and certainly not presidential.

What he said ^

If I had a preference I'd prefer the guy with nuclear launch codes at hand not get so riled over such a thing

Originally Posted by 2legit2quit

What he said ^

If I had a preference I'd prefer the guy with nuclear launch codes at hand not get so riled over such a thing

I much prefer the guy with the "football" being easily riled. We're a lot safer that way, IMO. Others will steer clear of him.

They know it.

Trump treats them as equals. In other words, how he'd treat a man that attacked him.

And they don't like it. They want to be treated better than men.
2 pages and no upskirt of Megan Kelly? This place is slipping.
Originally Posted by bellydeep

They know it.

Trump treats them as equals. In other words, how he'd treat a man that attacked him.

exactly , playing the double standard for all its worth.
Originally Posted by AKA_Spook

They know it.

Beat me to it....
There is no moral high ground to be found here that doesn't bear the essence of cattle feedlot.
If she simply wants to be treated nicely like a wife and mother of three kids under age seven, maybe she should just be happy doing that and it should work out well. I'd sure respect that and respond accordingly. And, would respect and respond accordingly to her as a professional news reader.

If she wanted to take the spotlight on national TV and go after a high-profile/smack-back Presidential candidate in a way that came across to many viewers as quite snarky and below the belt, she should know that trying to hide behind the "female" shield will not work.

Her appearance and her professional 'worries" are not of interest - any public person has to deal with those aspects. As someone said earlier, she needs to get some big girl panties. Lots of real women wear those.
So if she puts on "big girl panties" it's ok to degrade her and call her a "bimbo" because she asked factual questions?
BTW Trump lied and said he only said such things to Rosie O'Donald. There is a litany of degrading behavior towards females that Trump is guilty of
So if she puts on "big girl panties" it's ok to degrade her and call her a "bimbo" because she asked factual questions?
BTW Trump lied and said he only said such things to Rosie O'Donald. There is a litany of degrading behavior towards females that Trump is guilty of

When did "lyin Ted' become a female? grin
DT seems more like an equal opportunity degrader to me.
I'll agree that Trump is an uncouth boorish dolt across the board but his disdain for women in particular shows a lack of intelligence and class that should not be present in a commander in chief
So if she puts on "big girl panties" it's ok to degrade her and call her a "bimbo" because she asked factual questions? BTW Trump lied and said he only said such things to Rosie O'Donald. There is a litany of degrading behavior towards females that Trump is guilty of

dvd - you try to stretch it beyond reason, to make what point? It doesn't say that it's OK to degrade her, even if she dons asbestos underwear. The panties are a metaphor - the concept has to do with being able to take what you dish out - rather than resorting to whining for Charlie Rose. I don't know her or her proclivities, but if she does happen to be a bimbo she had might as well wear the label with some pride.
BTW, how did you become the end-all definer of "factual" with regard to what she asked? Where did you obtain that ability for unequivocal determination - some out here might like to find some.
It's all there for you to see....google is your friend try it

Megyn Kelly finally got people to look past her tits and all the way up the ladder to Roger Ailes.

They didn't like what they saw.

Did that come from the Trump playbook? Sounds just like what he would reply with.
There are plenty of reasons why a President should kick ass and take no prisoners.

But stirring up conflicts with people for no good reason wastes time, and detracts from the task at hand. If he didn't like MK's question, he could have answered it decisively by saying, "look at my wife, look at my daughter, they are successful in business. I have many female managers in my businesses. My ex-wife even said I'd be a good President!"
And somebody pulled that little girls arm,...and somebody told on that other little girl for being flirty with Ted Cruz

Bimbos can't be Big Boys.

They snivel too much.
but that in turn gives the question credence and validity to Kelly as a moderator
It's refreshing for a politician to call a spade a spade. Wishy washy bullchit and feel good sound bites are for democrats and pusssy's.
It's all there for you to see....google is your friend try it
Wow - is that a substantial and factual response? Being able to think - being able to articulately support what you claim - those are friends. Saying "go find it yourself" does zero to support your adamant claims. Escape hatch.
Originally Posted by tex_n_cal
There are plenty of reasons why a President should kick ass and take no prisoners.

But stirring up conflicts with people for no good reason wastes time, and detracts from the task at hand. If he didn't like MK's question, he could have answered it decisively by saying, "look at my wife, look at my daughter, they are successful in business. I have many female managers in my businesses. My ex-wife even said I'd be a good President!"

++
Do I have to go through and post all the crap and links of Trump degrading women ? They are public and there for all to see undeniable and fact
Originally Posted by VarmintGuy
Sad that.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

Pretty much how I feel, she started it with Trump. She's also been whining that Bill O'Reilly didn't defend her enough. I get sick of these women wanting to play with the big boys then pulling the vagina card when they get hit.
She spends the better part of an hour, five nights a week doing her best to bring DT down. And on top of it all gets paid handsomely for doing so, she'll be ok.
I can see why the trump supporters are such
Originally Posted by KFWA
Megyn Kelly finally got people to look past her tits and all the way up the ladder to Roger Ailes.

Astute. Hopefully more will figure this out.
I can see why the trump supporters are such

Care to finish this sentence?
I've been quite clear why and who I support[ed].
Originally Posted by Redneck
Originally Posted by AKA_Spook

They know it.

Beat me to it....

Yep, all of Trump's non pc language so far sets the table for him to be the ideal foil/contrast to hrc in the general.

Do I have to go through and post all the crap and links of Trump degrading women ? They are public and there for all to see undeniable and fact
No, you don't have to do any such thing. And, you don't have to make blatant and seemingly biased statements that you can't support.

You are a genuine coward, vile and despicable in the extreme who has been brought to hate yourself as much as others appear to. On ignore you go, ignoramus.

Trump has "degraded" everyone. Quit milking your sacred cow.
“You know, it doesn’t really matter what [the media] write as long as you’ve got a young and beautiful piece of ass.”
While @BetteMidler is an extremely unattractive woman, I refuse to say that because I always insist on being politically correct.
I can keep going all day with enough to fill a book
Other than Megyn Kelly, do you disagree with any of them George?
Look at that face!"Would anyone vote for that? Can you imagine that, the face of our next president?!I mean, she's a woman, and I'm not s'posedta say bad things, but really, folks, come on. Are we serious?"
Kelly: You've called women you don't like fat pigs, dogs, slobs and disgusting animals. Your Twitter account …

Trump: Only Rosie O'Donnell.

Kelly: No, it wasn't. Your Twitter account …

Kelly: … For the record, it was well beyond Rosie O'Donnell.

Trump: Yes, I'm sure it was.
Originally Posted by 338Rem
Breitbart:
What a Sniveling slope.

Well shut my Mouth!Free speech can have consequences?? shocked
Kelly: You've called women you don't like fat pigs, dogs, slobs and disgusting animals. Your Twitter account …

Trump: Only Rosie O'Donnell.

Kelly: No, it wasn't. Your Twitter account …

Kelly: … For the record, it was well beyond Rosie O'Donnell.

Trump: Yes, I'm sure it was.

No one cares, besides you.
au contraire 73% of women seem to care plenty
Minorities vote Democrat, women vote democrat.

I think it's time somebody took the bull by the horns and started the "White Male Party".

Of course, anybody else who wanted to vote for a party which recognizes the accomplishments of white males would be welcome to vote for it also.

But there needs to be a political faction geared to representing white American males first and have absolutely no pandering to females or minorities.

90% of women will tell you they don't like a good smack on the ass, but in the bedroom, like the voting booth, the truth comes out.
IMO many people have been 'shamed' so much that there is a large faction of Trump voters out there that nobody will know about.
Originally Posted by heavywalker

90% of women will tell you they don't like a good smack on the ass, but in the bedroom, like the voting booth, the truth comes out.

TFF
It's all TFF till you are singing "hail to the Chief" to Hillary come Nov.

You honestly think that Cruz has a shot at winning[national]?
Seriously??

Astute. Hopefully more will figure this out.

I doubt that either Megan or Roger will appear on the ballot in November. Regardless, whoever isn't asking questions now, certainly Hillary's bunch will do plenty of it later. Anyone who thinks that they'll play fair or anything else that resembles ethical has a few things to learn.
Originally Posted by Raeford

You honestly think that Cruz has a shot at winning[national]?
Seriously??
Yes

Cruz 47% vs Hillary 44%

It's the anti-Cruz people who are whiners crazy .

Uh-huh cuz the anti-Trump people haven't done anything to poison the well and gin up tension in the Party.

Fact is, Cruz has likely lost us the election at this point, doing for Hillary what she ought to have had to do to Trump.

Nice work y'all; keep bringing forth the whining bimbos to deflect from the fact that you gave us another 8 yrs of Hillary.
Using foul, crude language as a first resort is a sign of ignorance and poor character. Doing so with women is a sign of insecurity as well, but then again, all narcissists are insecure. That is why they have grandiose fantasies and will do anything to seem powerful.
Originally Posted by efw

Uh-huh cuz the anti-Trump people haven't done anything to poison the well and gin up tension in the Party.

Fact is, Cruz has likely lost us the election at this point, doing for Hillary what she ought to have had to do to Trump.

Nice work y'all; keep bringing forth the whining bimbos to deflect from the fact that you gave us another 8 yrs of Hillary.

TFF. If Trump hadn't thrown his hat in the ring, Cruz would be a cinch. If Cruz hadn't, Hillary would be. She probably still is.
Funny when Trump loses come Nov it will be blamed on Cruz that's comical

Of course. That's the plan. Perpetual victims always seek out relationships that they know will fail.
Originally Posted by efw

TFF. If Trump hadn't thrown his hat in the ring, Cruz JEB! would be a cinch. If Cruz hadn't, Hillary would be. She probably still is.
Damn...you Trump guys were gonna vote for JEB?

Of course. That's the plan. Perpetual victims always seek out relationships that they know will fail.

Cruz people would cry about Trump people just the same.

hell, they do on here everyday as it is.

Carson!!!!!!
I assume you know that an even HIGHER percentage of women dislike TFP??

What does all that mean? Maybe 75% of women will stay home and NOT vote..

A plus, in my book.. laugh laugh

Not really, if an R doesn't win it will be because again, the GOP establishment made sure it wouldn't happen. I don't believe they want Cruz or Trump to be POTUS.

We were all witness to what happens when the GOP gets their man nominated the last two elections, now we might have the opportunity for them to really show their ass and see what they do when "their guy" doesn't get the nod.

I think they have already made sure that a Trump or Cruz Presidency will never happen.
Cruz ate his own booger. 'Nuff said.
What happened here - poor whiney Megan got lost.

she's a big girl

and sTrumpy is an eFn BULLY. He showed he coulldnt handle a softball question from Kelly...and he got handled by CheeseMathews....
Hitlery will hand him his Cheetos toupe and the questions will be 10x less friendly..He can't win in the General. ..Our ONLY hope is Ted Cruz!
Words of an intellectual giant

Words of an intellectual giant

What are you if you eat a booger?

I've never watched an intellectual giant eat his own booger. Can't say the same for Ted Cruz.
Originally Posted by Penobscot_99

she's a big girl

and sTrumpy is an eFn BULLY. He showed he coulldnt handle a softball question from Kelly...and he got handled by CheeseMathews....
Hitlery will hand him his Cheetos toupe and the questions will be 10x less friendly..He can't win in the General. ..Our ONLY hope is Ted Cruz!

and yet with all those faults he's kickin Cruz' ass

Somebody better tell her that when somebody says they want to screw you to death it is not a death threat. ED K
MK is nothing more than an obnoxious messenger, if she is not comfortable delivering the "FOX" message to Trump, she needs to resign and move on.

For the white knights on the 'fire, as a messenger, it does not matter if there is a cockrcunt between the legs, they should be treated equally.
She is perfect lib, left wing nut whining about death threats to get, attention. I doubt she even got death threats. Always a victim.
[Linked Image]
© 24hourcampfire