Home
Now my wife wants a pair,
in various colors...

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

At $829 a pair I'm not so sure.
At that price, they must be a matching set of American arms 22 mags.
She's a pistol alright !!
Blake is a friggin moron to leave Miranda for Gwen. Not that I would kick either outta bed...
Anyone really give a flying F$%k at a rolling donut what she wore?????????????????
She'd look better with those pinned behind her ears.
Originally Posted by CBB
Blake is a friggin moron to leave Miranda for Gwen. Not that I would kick either outta bed...

Well, the *tabloids* said she was cheating on him with a few guys. If that were true, ol Blake didn't have much of a choice in the matter.
My wife HAS a pair, no wait, never mind...
Originally Posted by whackem_stackem
Now my wife wants a pair,
in various colors...

I didn't read the whole thing at first. I had to go back and read carefully to see you were talking about the shoes.

Her toes are too long for her shoes.
Originally Posted by Squirrelnut

Yeah she's got some frikkin alien toes.

Like my daddy always told me, don't look at their feet until you've banged them first. Some of them otherwise attractive wimmins have some spooky lookin feet. Take ya right from midnight to 6 o'clock
Originally Posted by bellydeep

Like my daddy always told me, don't look at their feet until you've banged them first.

Sounds like you had the All-American MT Red-Corner upbringing. Congrats.
Didn't see this outfit, but what she had on performing "Tush" peaked my attention.....
Originally Posted by CrimsonTide

A big +1 to that!
Originally Posted by MagMarc

A big +1 to that!

Never knew who she was till now but yeah heels to Jesus!
Originally Posted by Bluemonday

Like my daddy always told me, don't look at their feet until you've banged them first.

Sounds like you had the All-American MT Red-Corner upbringing. Congrats.

TAK,

Once again, you nailed it.

Congratulations?

Tell us more bullschit stories about all the stuff you've never done.

Like my daddy always told me, don't look at their feet until you've banged them first. Some of them otherwise attractive wimmins have some spooky lookin feet. Take ya right from midnight to 6 o'clock

Little doubt who are the broke back mountains fans here whistle

Originally Posted by Stormin_Norman

It's called having standards. You don't want to knock some chick up and then have to spend the rest of your life crawling into bed with a set of toes that could fetch a penny out of a storm drain.
F&ck me, I've read through this entire thread and looked at the pic and I still can't tell you for certain that she even has feet.
That's because you aren't a gay podiatrist.

Originally Posted by Stormin_Norman

It's called having standards. You don't want to knock some chick up and then have to spend the rest of your life crawling into bed with a set of toes that could fetch a penny out of a storm drain.

[Linked Image]

If you notice toes, while the rest of the male population is thinking

[Linked Image]

Just sayin
Actually I didn't notice the toes until someone brought it up. So blame squirrelnut
That's because you aren't a gay podiatrist.

Zinger of the day right there, boys and girls.
Originally Posted by CBB

I wouldn't touch Gwen with a fricken 10 foot pole. And she's also a Frickin Mud Shark mad
Anyhow, I figure after Blake dumped Miranda, he's probably a BrokeBack Cowboy along with that F A G Kenny Chesney.
Never heard of her. Looked like she picked up come yellow curtains at JC Penneys on her way to the ball.

Where the heck is Mathman, anyway? Not that I find this particular specimen terribly attractive,but long toes is kinda far down the list of undesirable features for me.
Too chubby for her age. More to come...
Originally Posted by EdM
Too chubby for her age. More to come...

No way! That's some seriously smoking curvature.
Warm and soft on cold winter night.

I'd hit it. Twice if she was lucky!
Looks like all she needs is a few skag tag tats, and falling out of a trailer house door, to be right at home!!!!
Originally Posted by Steelhead
F&ck me, I've read through this entire thread and looked at the pic and I still can't tell you for certain that she even has feet.

That's what I said!

She has feet???

wink

© 24hourcampfire