Home
Posted By: USMC2602 Montana draw results are out - 04/18/16
How did everyone do? Non-Resident Big Game Combo for me, but no elk permit. Already looking forward to November.
Drew a bull tag for the breaks in 700. First time I ever drew a bull tag there. A buddy is already planning where we are going to camp and hunt because his daughter drew one also.
Zero here which is fine, drawing a good tag would be nothing but stress!
Nine preference points and a resident and I drew nothing for 700. I'm either going to have to give up on a rifle bull permit or just continue giving my archery permit to a NR.
Did not draw the buffer zone tag, 310-46. Maybe someday.....
Thumbs up on the big game combo here. smile
As usual, no permit for me. I swear when I die I am going to have 1000 preference points for every species in this state. Maybe I can leave them to my children.
What's the deadline for applying for elk cow permits?
Got my normal Deer combo and unlimited deer tag behind mom's house. I'll take it.
I got my archery Elk tag for the Breaks.
Originally Posted by Tarkio

If you're indeed asking about cow elk permits, the deadline was March 15. I assume, though, that you really mean elk B licenses and that's June 1.
I got a GFY.

Dave
Originally Posted by deflave
I got a GFY.

Dave

So 'they' heard about your escapade.....too?
We drew 340 either sex elk tags, plan B for November anyway.

According to the FWP site, application deadline for the special drawing for antlerless elk B license is June 1, with the drawing the week of July 18
Originally Posted by Whttail_in_MT

If you're indeed asking about cow elk permits, the deadline was March 15. I assume, though, that you really mean elk B licenses and that's June 1.

Yep, that's what I was getting at. B permits.
As usual, a big fat ZERO again.
Drew a bull tag for the breaks in 700. First time I ever drew a bull tag there. A buddy is already planning where we are going to camp and hunt because his daughter drew one also.

Drew that tag in 2006 as a resident. Truly God's country.
© 24hourcampfire