Home
,....and I'm tellin' ya what.

There is some ugly ass women Commies in San Francisco.

Ain't no wonder that the men out there choose to fug each other.

Who-eeee
They had some topless protesters too and I saw small boobies live on CNN. I didn't look too close though cause it's the bay area and you never know what else they are packing.
Somebody could make a fortune sellin' rubber dolls door to door out there.

Rubber doll salesman works his way down the street and leaves a long line of ugly ass Commie women in his wake,..standing out on the curb with a suitcase in their hands.

Some of 'em be lookin' back at the front door,..tellin' their former man, "But I thought you luuuuuUUUUuuuuuuved me."

Dude tells her, "For $29.95 I don't have to anymore".
[Linked Image]
The streets of San Fransicko need a good scorching....

[Linked Image]
Originally Posted by Bristoe

Rubber doll salesman works his way down the street and leaves a long line of ugly ass Commie women in his wake,..standing out on the curb with a suitcase in their hands.

Some of 'em be lookin' back at the front door,..tellin' their former man, "But I thought you luuuuuUUUUuuuuuuved me."

Bristoe, you have a gift! grin

L.W.
Originally Posted by Leanwolf

Bristoe, you have a gift! grin

L.W.

Or good whiskey, grin
,....and I'm tellin' ya what.

There is some ugly ass women Commies in San Francisco.

Ain't no wonder that the men out there choose to fug each other.

Who-eeee

How can you make a statement like this w/o a picture...
Watching the riots too and the Richter scale meter. Come on San Andreas - perform like you never have before!
If God truely loves us, Cal will slide into the Pacific while Hillary is campaigning out there.
© 24hourcampfire