Home
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...mp-supporter-removed-az-delegate-ballot/
This would have be because of her Friendship with John.
It's because she's a Trump supporter and is anti illegal immigrant.
Hey, it's the rules, man. The rules say that if you're in a better position for "courting" delegates (like when the establishment is behind your efforts to do so), you get to disenfranchise the electorate out of having their votes count. Quit yer whining.
Oh it's just a mistake, you know those happen all the time. Trump is backed by the establishment after all. You know they wouldn't hurt their man! Nothing to see here...
You guys still whining about Cruz?

If the Trump train was strong enough for him to get 1237, this is all moot.

I don't know what's worse.

Trump's campaign crying about Cruz jockeying for 2nd round votes, or you guys whining about Cruz jockeying for 2nd round votes.

Not very becoming of presidential material...
Just keeping everyone up to date on Cruz's antics.

I'm as surprised as anyone that he's taken it this far. But then, I concluded a while ago that he's not wired right.

I'm going to miss his crazyness when he's no longer news.
Originally Posted by Bristoe

I'm as surprised as anyone that he's taken it this far. But then, I concluded a while ago that he's not wired right.

In his mind the presidency is his destiny. And it's slipping away. Wouldn't trust any one that wants it as bad as he does.
Originally Posted by Pat85

In his mind the presidency is his destiny. And it's slipping away. Wouldn't trust any one that wants it as bad as he does.
Bingo.

Originally Posted by Pat85

If God told you to run for president, at what point would you stop?
© 24hourcampfire