Home
http://capitalismisfreedom.com/figh...nner-party-huff-post-fox-news-reporters/

A swanky Correspondents’ Dinner after party turned violent in the early hours of Sunday morning after two reporters got into a fight.

Jesse Watters, a correspondent for the O’Reilly Factor on Fox News, was in a scuffle with Huffington Post’s Washington bureau chief Ryan Grim during the event hosted by MSNBC at the U.S. Institute of Peace in Washington D.C.

Dave Weigel, a national reporter for the Post, uploaded a picture of the pair getting into a tussle.

He said Grim took his phone out and started recording Watters, apparently giving the so-called ‘ambush reporter’ a taste of his own medicine.

fight 01

Watters snatched the device from Grim and tried to steal it. Grim went to retrieve it, sparking a fight.

One witness said punches were thrown, according to the Post.

Republican National Committee chairman Sean Spicer and a number of bystanders reportedly broke up the brawl, telling the pair he was trying to keep the piece.

Ryan Grim

fight 04

Grim later wrote on Twitter: ‘Ambush guy snatched my phone, didn’t like being filmed, he tried to keep it. That didn’t happen.’

fight 03

Watters hasn’t commented on what happened.

A spokesperson for Fox News told Daily Mail Online Watters will be addressing the issue on Monday’s O’Reilly factor.

This article originally appeared on the Daily Mail.

I bet that was some funny chit.
And it all happened at the "U.S. Institute of Peace"
Who doesn't love lots of slapping and hair pulling.
I can think of alot of bad things that have happened because of excess drinking, but I can't think of a single good thing.
The above seems like a pretty good thing.

Originally Posted by OrangeOkie
I can think of alot of bad things that have happened because of excess drinking, but I can't think of a single good thing.

Amen.
"Turned violent"...... gimme a break!
Originally Posted by kingston
Who doesn't love lots of slapping and hair pulling.

Maybe some scratching too. grin
Thank God no one was killed! Last thing we need are a bunch of "Reporters Lives Matter" protesters taking to the street.
Do you think there's any animosity going on between Fox and the Huffington Post? Of course they're going to try to blame Jessie, but from what I see, the dude from the Post was starting schit.
© 24hourcampfire