Home
Great essay by Jay Nordlinger....

http://www.nationalreview.com/article/436244/exgop-shock-disaffiliation-leaving-gop
I farted. Hillary 2016!!!
Your National Review now has cum stains on it. Quite sure.
Every time you Trumpkins respond with grade school insults, if affirms the truth of the article you are powerless to address with facts and logic. I accept your concession! grin

I find old copies of NR on Craigslist for free and wipe my ass with them. Thinking of you, Rodham. Go Hildog!
what part[s] would you like to discuss?
Originally Posted by RobJordan
Every time you Trumpkins respond with grade school insults, if affirms the truth of the article you are powerless to address with facts and logic. I accept your concession! grin

Yes, they distinguish and define themselves poorly, no doubt.

The article is a good one, but at this point, there is no point believing anyone will ride in to save the day. We have been dealt an unplayable hand and the deck appears stacked. We can only do so much and none of that will be enough. Even if Trump is not a shill for the Clinton cabal, he will no doubt be horribly disappointing, but I will relegate myself to the undeniable truth that the bell tolls for America and she will soon be awash on the shores of idiocy and ruin like we have never fathomed and which I didn't believe us deserving of. Obviously, I was wrong in that, too. But we must go the way as the rest of the world. So I will vote for Trump, with all his flaws and failures and only hope the gesture might provide some comic relief. I doubt it will offer much more.
What RickyD said.

I intend to vote against Hillary.
NR has about the same relevancy as PHAUX news, GOPe and jeb!

Ricky D,

Your comments are very accurate and valuable. I had the same thoughts that you had but did not have the skills to communicate them as accurately as you did.

Many thanks for your post.

Steve

Men of will know when things should be broken, know that tolerance is overrated and know that arguing with a brick is more productive.

So, knowing that, blow me.
Originally Posted by RickyD

Yes, they distinguish and define themselves poorly, no doubt.

The article is a good one, but at this point, there is no point believing anyone will ride in to save the day. We have been dealt an unplayable hand and the deck appears stacked. We can only do so much and none of that will be enough. Even if Trump is not a shill for the Clinton cabal, he will no doubt be horribly disappointing, but I will relegate myself to the undeniable truth that the bell tolls for America and she will soon be awash on the shores of idiocy and ruin like we have never fathomed and which I didn't believe us deserving of. Obviously, I was wrong in that, too. But we must go the way as the rest of the world. So I will vote for Trump, with all his flaws and failures and only hope the gesture might provide some comic relief. I doubt it will offer much more.

worth reading and saying again.......Go Trump!
Originally Posted by Steelhead

Men of will know when things should be broken, know that tolerance if overrated and know that arguing with a brick is more productive.

So, knowing that, blow me.

That was an excellent statement!

For my part - Kiss my ass RJ, No one gives a flying pho uck about you or the drivel you cut and post!
Hillary is the "presumptive" nominee.

Buckwheat will endorse her tomorrow.

1+1 =s no indictment

BUT pizzed off Feebies will leak it all, especially when Trump's operatives offer them millions for the files.

So far so good.

Then AG Christie can reopen the case after Buckwheat's off on lecture tour.

So far so good.

Then AG Christie can go after the Clinton foundation as well.

So far so good.

Only thing to make it better would be a big terrorist attack on San Francisco before November ------ (when Pelosi was home)
I too agree with RickyD. Well put sir.
Originally Posted by jnyork
What RickyD said.

I intend to vote against Hillary.
Pretty well sums up my feelings too.
Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah.................
Originally Posted by seal_billy
Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah.................

yada yada yada
Interesting article. NR always has some good points.

Between bad (Trump) and worse (Clinton) though; I'll be pulling the lever for bad. Between the bad jobs numbers and incompetent TSA and long lines topping the news last week, imagine if we had a cogent coherent actual conservative making the strong case for smaller more efficient government and less regulation.
Posted By: RAS Re: On being an ex-Republican.... - 06/07/16
I have read the NR for years. If Trump loses, I believe that a new party will be formed. There has to be. No one is talking about reducing the size and the scope/reach of the Federal govt. There are just too many people in that camp for it to be just forgotten about. Though if he does do that though, it could make the party much stronger. Maybe the staff will push him that way.

Who knows.

The only things really worth concentrating on are the things you can actually make a difference on as an individual.

Macro stuff just happens.

Trump v. Hitlery. Constitution on the line. Choose.
Trump v. Hildabeast Is an easy call I'll vote for the candidate not he'll bent on taking my 2A rights. Outside of that both parties are out of touch with what's right.
"American defense contractors also donated to the Clinton Foundation while Hillary Clinton was secretary of state and in some cases made personal payments to Bill Clinton for speaking engagements. Such firms and their subsidiaries were listed as contractors in $163 billion worth of Pentagon-negotiated deals that were authorized by the Clinton State Department between 2009 and 2012.

The State Department formally approved these arms sales even as many of the deals enhanced the military power of countries ruled by authoritarian regimes whose human rights abuses had been criticized by the department. Algeria, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, the United Arab Emirates, Oman and Qatar all donated to the Clinton Foundation and also gained State Department clearance to buy caches of American-made weapons even as the department singled them out for a range of alleged ills, from corruption to restrictions on civil liberties to violent crackdowns against political opponents. "

http://www.ibtimes.com/clinton-foun...illary-clintons-state-department-1934187

Trump might be a pompous a$$, but he hasn't sold our country out for personal profit as far as I know.

You know Fred Zeglin ?
© 24hourcampfire