Home

Why Trump Must Not Apologize

Thursday - June 9, 2016 at 10:06 pm

By Patrick J.Buchanan

“Never retreat. Never explain. Get it done and let them howl.”

Donald Trump has internalized the maxim Benjamin Jowett gave to his students at Balliol who would soon be running the empire.

And in rejecting demands that he apologize for his remarks about the La Raza judge presiding over the class-action suit against Trump University, the Donald is instinctively correct

Assume, as we must, that Trump believes what he said.

Why, then, should he apologize for speaking the truth, as he sees it?

To do so would be to submit to extortion, to recant, to confess to a sin he does not believe he committed. It would be to capitulate to pressure, to tell a lie to stop the beating, to grovel before the Inquisition of Political Correctness.

Trump is cheered today because he defies the commands of political correctness, and, to the astonishment of enemies and admirers alike, he gets away with it.

To the establishment, Trump is thus a far greater menace than Bernie Sanders, who simply wants to push his soak-the-rich party a little further in the direction of Robin Hood and his Merry Men.

But Trump, with his defiant refusal to apologize for remarks about “rapists” among illegal immigrants from Mexico, and banning Muslims, is doing something far more significant.

He is hurling his “Non serviam!” in the face of the establishment. He is declaring: “I reject your moral authority. You have no right to sit in judgment of me. I will defy any moral sanction you impose, and get away with it. And my people will stand by me.”

Trump’s rebellion is not only against the Republican elite but against the establishment’s claim to define what is right and wrong, true and false, acceptable and unacceptable, in this republic.

Contrast Trump with Paul Ryan, who has buckled pathetically.

The speaker says Trump’s remark about Judge Gonzalo Curiel being hostile to him, probably because the judge is Mexican-American, is the “textbook definition of a racist comment.”

But Ryan’s remark raises fewer questions about Trump’s beliefs than it does about the depth of Ryan’s mind.

We have seen a former president of Mexico curse Trump. We have heard Mexican-American journalists and politicians savage him. We have watched Hispanic rioters burn the American flag and flaunt the Mexican flag outside Trump rallies.

We are told Trump “provoked” these folks, to such a degree they are not entirely to blame for their actions.

Yet the simple suggestion that a Mexican-American judge might also be affected is “the textbook definition of a racist comment”?

The most depressing aspect of this episode is to witness the Republican Party in full panic, trashing Trump to mollify the media who detest them.

To see how far the party has come, consider:

After he had locked up his nomination, Barry Goldwater rose on the floor of the Senate in June of 1964 and voted “No” on the Civil Rights Act. The senator believed that the federal government was usurping the power of the states. He could not countenance this, no matter how noble the cause.

Say what you will about him, Barry Goldwater would never be found among this cut-and-run crowd that is deserting Trump to appease an angry elite.

These Republicans seem to believe that, if or when Trump goes down, this whole unfortunate affair will be over, and they can go back to business as usual.

Sorry, but there is no going back.

The nationalist resistance to the invasion across our Southern border and the will to preserve the unique character of America are surging, and they have their counterparts all across Europe. People sense that the fate and future of the West are in the balance.

While Trump defies political correctness here, in Europe one can scarcely keep track of the anti-EU and anti-immigrant nationalist and separatist parties sprouting up from the Atlantic to the Urals.

Call it identity politics, call it tribalism, call it ethnonationalism; it and Islamism are the two most powerful forces on earth.

A decade ago, if one spoke other than derisively of parties like the National Front in France, the blacklisters would come around. Now, the establishments in the West are on the defensive — when they are not openly on the run.

The day of the Bilderberger is over.

Back to Jowett. When the British were serenely confident in the superiority of their tribe, faith, culture and civilization, they went out and conquered and ruled and remade the world, and for the better.

When they embraced the guilt-besotted liberalism that James Burnham called the “ideology of Western suicide,” it all came down.

The empire collapsed, the establishment burbled its endless apologies for how wicked it had been, and the great colonial powers of Europe threw open their borders to the peoples they had colonized, who are now coming to occupy and remake the mother countries.

But suddenly, to the shock of an establishment reconciled to its fate, populist resistance, call it Trumpism, seems everywhere to be rising
Never apologize.

https://voxday.blogspot.com/2015/09/never-apologize-to-sjws.html

Look at it this way. An apology is a confession. And what do prosecutors do with confessions? They use it to prosecute the person who gave it to them.

If you're ever being put under pressure to apologize for something, ask yourself this question: What are the real objectives of those who are putting pressure on me? If they happen to be your critics or political opponents, you can be confident their real objectives don't happen to include your best interests.
Trump is turning the tables on the same folks that would be aghast if a KKK member judge ruled on a black person.

He's outing the officials who think they matter more than the voters.

He's not losing any votes.

Kent
True,...the people who are wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
Yet they are legion even here; a site geared to the outdoors-man and individualist/independent type.
This
Originally Posted by Bristoe
True,...the people who are wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
He must want Hillary to win, too.
Never apologize.

https://voxday.blogspot.com/2015/09/never-apologize-to-sjws.html

Look at it this way. An apology is a confession. And what do prosecutors do with confessions? They use it to prosecute the person who gave it to them.

If you're ever being put under pressure to apologize for something, ask yourself this question: What are the real objectives of those who are putting pressure on me? If they happen to be your critics or political opponents, you can be confident their real objectives don't happen to include your best interests.
Pride comes before the fall. That vox idiot is just that.
Originally Posted by Robert_White

To do so would be to submit to extortion, to recant, to confess to a sin he does not believe he committed. It would be to capitulate to pressure, to tell a lie to stop the beating, to grovel before the Inquisition of Political Correctness.

Trump is cheered today because he defies the commands of political correctness, and, to the astonishment of enemies and admirers alike, he gets away with it.

To the establishment, Trump is thus a far greater menace than Bernie Sanders, who simply wants to push his soak-the-rich party a little further in the direction of Robin Hood and his Merry Men.

But Trump, with his defiant refusal to apologize for remarks about “rapists” among illegal immigrants from Mexico, and banning Muslims, is doing something far more significant.

He is hurling his “Non serviam!” in the face of the establishment. He is declaring: “I reject your moral authority. You have no right to sit in judgment of me. I will defy any moral sanction you impose, and get away with it. And my people will stand by me.”

Trump’s rebellion is not only against the Republican elite but against the establishment’s claim to define what is right and wrong, true and false, acceptable and unacceptable, in this republic.

The speaker says Trump’s remark about Judge Gonzalo Curiel being hostile to him, probably because the judge is Mexican-American, is the “textbook definition of a racist comment.”

This is just the thing Trump hater were looking for in a more "conservative candidate.

What time is it in America? While it is past time to fix illegal immigration, trade, job loss, it is time for someone to stand up call bullcrap on things that are PC protected and killing our society. That means calling BS on La Raza, BLM, Occupy. Time to call BS on peaceful Islam, on Putin, on China.

Dangerous? The Left screamed Reagan was dangerous and would lead us to war in the nuclear Cold War era.

Rhetoric? Really! You don't even know what rhetoric means. Rhetoric is the art of effective and persuasive speaking. Trump ramble-babble is neither. But I shouldn't be critical as Trump's "style" of speaking defies description. If it was intelligent or even coherent, that would be one thing, but it is typically not.

I wish he would used a more scripted, cogent presentation.
I don't want Hillary to win even if he and you do.
Dangerous? The Left screamed Reagan was dangerous and would lead us to war in the nuclear Cold War era.
Reagan could express clear thoughts succinctly, and did not wave his arms around, humping up his shoulders and making his mouth do strange things. Or maybe those things give you comfort.
Apologies are straight out of the Soviet playbook. I read a story about how a local Soviet forced a teacher to apologize for some sort of trivial perceived offense, then of course, the apology did nothing but intensify the scrutiny and pressure while giving the tormentors the moral cover they needed until eventually the poor unfortunate soul committed suicide.

It is the exact same tactic the SJWs use here. An apology is never accepted. It is only an excuse to intensify the screeching. Frick them and frick anyone who feels the need to apologize for a true statement.
Good stuff, got a link.
Go Trump!
Judge Curiel has a fine record as a judge and as a prosecutor fighting Mexican drug cartels even as they threated his assassination. Trump is trying to smear a good man...an American.

So now Buchanan is agreeing with Trump about the “Mexican”????
Originally Posted by RickyD
Reagan could express clear thoughts succinctly, and did not wave his arms around, humping up his shoulders and making his mouth do strange things. Or maybe those things give you comfort.

You misunderstand, I'd 1 million times rather have Reagan. Last I looked, it is not 1980 and Reagan is dead.

Nearly 40 years later, the country and the culture have changed. The internet and cable/sat TV has brought us a 24/7 news cycle and we cannot escape the cultural attacks that are in our face. What else do call the past 18 months of having transgenderism forced upon us, or the decade long push to make GLBT mainstream and acceptable in all forms of the media?

We have Europe not threatened by Soviet missiles but a human Islamic invasion. We have 200+ cities in the US that refuse to enforce immigration laws. Refuse!

The Cold War took Reagan. What does the current time need?

I think Trump is a thin skinned loud mouthed windbag. I think Hillary is a miserable, sadistic bitch. The more I examine the current state of affairs, it might just take someone like Trump, who talks louder than the Left, who won't back down, and who doesn't give a crap about the GOP Party not only to win, but to effectively pull American away from where it has been steered since Bill Clinton took office.

You got a better choice right now? Scott Walker. Rand Paul? Neither took a State. You want Hillary? You'll get more of the last 8 years.

By Patrick J.Buchanan

Donald Trump has internalized the maxim Benjamin Jowett gave to his students at Balliol who would soon be running the empire.

And in rejecting demands that he apologize for his remarks about the La Raza judge presiding over the class-action suit against Trump University, the Donald is instinctively correct

But Ryan’s remark raises fewer questions about Trump’s beliefs than it does about the depth of Ryan’s mind.

We have seen a former president of Mexico curse Trump. We have heard Mexican-American journalists and politicians savage him. We have watched Hispanic rioters burn the American flag and flaunt the Mexican flag outside Trump rallies.

We are told Trump “provoked” these folks, to such a degree they are not entirely to blame for their actions.

Yet the simple suggestion that a Mexican-American judge might also be affected is “the textbook definition of a racist comment”?

The most depressing aspect of this episode is to witness the Republican Party in full panic, trashing Trump to mollify the media who detest them.

After he had locked up his nomination, Barry Goldwater rose on the floor of the Senate in June of 1964 and voted “No” on the Civil Rights Act. The senator believed that the federal government was usurping the power of the states. He could not countenance this, no matter how noble the cause.

Say what you will about him, Barry Goldwater would never be found among this cut-and-run crowd that is deserting Trump to appease an angry elite.

These Republicans seem to believe that, if or when Trump goes down, this whole unfortunate affair will be over, and they can go back to business as usual.

The nationalist resistance to the invasion across our Southern border and the will to preserve the unique character of America are surging, and they have their counterparts all across Europe. People sense that the fate and future of the West are in the balance.

While Trump defies political correctness here, in Europe one can scarcely keep track of the anti-EU and anti-immigrant nationalist and separatist parties sprouting up from the Atlantic to the Urals.

Call it identity politics, call it tribalism, call it ethnonationalism; it and Islamism are the two most powerful forces on earth.

A decade ago, if one spoke other than derisively of parties like the National Front in France, the blacklisters would come around. Now, the establishments in the West are on the defensive — when they are not openly on the run.

Back to Jowett. When the British were serenely confident in the superiority of their tribe, faith, culture and civilization, they went out and conquered and ruled and remade the world, and for the better.

When they embraced the guilt-besotted liberalism that James Burnham called the “ideology of Western suicide,” it all came down.

The empire collapsed, the establishment burbled its endless apologies for how wicked it had been, and the great colonial powers of Europe threw open their borders to the peoples they had colonized, who are now coming to occupy and remake the mother countries.

But suddenly, to the shock of an establishment reconciled to its fate, populist resistance, call it Trumpism, seems everywhere to be rising
As usual for Pat Buchanan, spot on.
Originally Posted by BOWSINGER
Judge Curiel has a fine record as a judge and as a prosecutor fighting Mexican drug cartels even as they threated his assassination. Trump is trying to smear a good man...an American.

"Americans" don't belong to organizations that tell whites to move back to Europe and that California will be a Hispanic controlled state.

I have an issue with his La Raza membership. La Raza is dedicated to the takeover of the American Southwest "one house at a time, one street at a time, one county at a time."

Good American men are for that?

Mi culo, un beso amigo!
Lets List a few things that this Ass Clown should not apologize for:

1. Dodging the draft
2. Finding democrats for the past 30 years
3. Calling Hilary a great Secretary of State
4. Telling lies about Ted and his father
5. Cheating on his many wives
6. Cheating the poor out of tuition money with a fake university.
7. and on
8. and on
9. and on

Anyone who thinks a man should never apologize never back down and never give an inch, is not much of a man. Part of being a real man is admitting when you are wrong. Unless of Course, you are a Con Artist and narcissistic Ass Clown! Or...you are a Trump Humping mindless idiot.
Originally Posted by hatari

You misunderstand, I'd 1 million times rather have Reagan. Last I looked, it is not 1980 and Reagan is dead.

Nearly 40 years later, the country and the culture have changed. The internet and cable/sat TV has brought us a 24/7 news cycle and we cannot escape the cultural attacks that are in our face. What else do call the past 18 months of having transgenderism forced upon us, or the decade long push to make GLBT mainstream and acceptable in all forms of the media?

We have Europe not threatened by Soviet missiles but a human Islamic invasion. We have 200+ cities in the US that refuse to enforce immigration laws. Refuse!

The Cold War took Reagan. What does the current time need?

I think Trump is a thin skinned loud mouthed windbag. I think Hillary is a miserable, sadistic bitch. The more I examine the current state of affairs, it might just take someone like Trump, who talks louder than the Left, who won't back down, and who doesn't give a crap about the GOP Party not only to win, but to effectively pull American away from where it has been steered since Bill Clinton took office.

You got a better choice right now? Scott Walker. Rand Paul? Neither took a State. You want Hillary? You'll get more of the last 8 years.

Very well stated, as it is what it is.
Rhetoric? Really! You don't even know what rhetoric means. Rhetoric is the art of effective and persuasive speaking.

Trump's rhetoric beat out 17 contenders for the GOP nomination and received 13,000,000 votes in the process.

Are you trying to say that his rhetoric isn't effective?
Originally Posted by JoeBob

"Americans" don't belong to organizations that tell whites to move back to Europe and that California will be a Hispanic controlled state.

Judge Curiel is an American who has never been a member of any organizations that tell whites to move back to Europe and that California will be a Hispanic controlled state.

That is just more smear tactics started by Trump to get his fraud cases tossed.

By Patrick J.Buchanan

Excellent analysis.Never look back or apologize when you have done nothing wrong.Screw the PC crowd!!!

Judge Curiel is an American who has never been a member of any organizations that tell whites to move back to Europe and that California will be a Hispanic controlled state.

You are actually wrong.
If the judge wants to be taken seriously he needs to distance himself from LaRaza(Latino KKK).

I have an issue with his La Raza membership. La Raza is dedicated to the takeover of the American Southwest "one house at a time, one street at a time, one county at a time."

Mi culo, un beso amigo!

For the hundred time, Judge Curiel has never been a member of La Raza. He was a federal prosecutor for many years putting drug cartel members in prison while they tried to have him assassinated. That does not qualify anyone for La Raza membership.
Trump is vilifying and slandering this judge because of his fraud lawsuits.
It is as simple as that and Trump has done this before. SOP.

You are actually wrong.

Prove it.

Mi culo, un beso amigo!

Apparently, Bowfinger either ignored or failed to read my comments on my dealings with LaRaza. The judge is FAR from considering himself an American, otherwise he would not align himself with "Balkanized" Anti-American organizations. Buchanan is 100% spot on.

I fear Bow is becoming more than a mild irritant...I hope that's not the case. He sounds exactly like my commie enemies do these days.

Everyone who isn't a PC brainwashed idiot is.
Originally Posted by jorgeI

Mi culo, un beso amigo!

Apparently, Bowfinger either ignored or failed to read my comments on my dealings with LaRaza. The judge is FAR from considering himself an American, otherwise he would not align himself with "Balkanized" Anti-American organizations. Buchanan is 100% spot on.

Curiel’s pre-judicial career is best known for his fight against Mexican drug cartels. He spent from 1989 to 2006 in prosecutorial roles in the U.S. attorney’s office in San Diego and Los Angeles and was chief of the Narcotics Section from 1999 to 2002. He was given a Special Act Award for his efforts to dismantle the Tijuana Cartel at the Department of Justice during the Bush administration.

He defended the use of testimony that may been obtained through torture by Mexican law-enforcement officials. “The government is not here to deny there is a possibility of torture,” Curiel declared in a ruling for a U.S. district court in 1997. “There are serious allegations of torture. But the forum for those allegations to be aired is the Government of Mexico.” In the late 1990s, the Tijuana drug cartel threatened to arrange Curiel’s assassination, and he spent a year living in hiding, protected by U.S. Marshals. In 2000, one of Curiel’s Mexican counterparts, prosecutor Jose Patino Moreno, had his head crushed by an industrial press at the hands of another cartel.

On the bench, Curiel does show flashes of righteous fury against drug traffickers. One year ago, he sentenced a drug trafficker to 15 years in prison, after seeing grisly pictures of a murder victim that the trafficker texted to his own girlfriend. The defendant, Juan Castro-Navarro, was not charged with murder because the killing occurred in Tijuana and the victim was not a U.S. citizen. Curiel granted the government’s request for a sentencing enhancement because of the grisly pictures found on Castro’s cell phone. At the sentencing hearing, Curiel told Castro that he had become a “monster” who trafficked in “poison.”

Read more at: http://www.nationalreview.com/artic...-record-reveals-little-back-trump-attack
http://barbwire.com/2016/06/08/trump-la-raza-judge/
Originally Posted by Ghostinthemachine

I fear Bow is becoming more than a mild irritant...I hope that's not the case. He sounds exactly like my commie enemies do these days.
San Diego LaRaza Lawers Association.
Anti-drug and anti closed borders aren't the same thing Bow.
Buttsinger is still cutting and pasting from the review rag..

In the day, plenty of "fine" judges and legislators belonged to the KKK too.

The necessary apology is for Judge Curiel to apologizemfro belonging to a racist organization.
I wouldn't say Bowsinger lies, but....
Originally Posted by Danielrob2001
Lets List a few things that this Ass Clown should not apologize for:

1. Dodging the draft
2. Finding democrats for the past 30 years
3. Calling Hilary a great Secretary of State
4. Telling lies about Ted and his father
5. Cheating on his many wives
6. Cheating the poor out of tuition money with a fake university.
7. and on
8. and on
9. and on

Anyone who thinks a man should never apologize never back down and never give an inch, is not much of a man. Part of being a real man is admitting when you are wrong. Unless of Course, you are a Con Artist and narcissistic Ass Clown! Or...you are a Trump Humping mindless idiot.

I'm old enough to have voted for Reagan in 1980. I heard the same kind of BS about him

- he was a life long Democrat
- he cheated on his first wife, Jane Wyman
- corruption when he was President of the SAG
-he was an actor not to be taken seriously
- was assigned Hollywood during the war and didn't see action
- etc
- etc

I've seen your movie before. I don't want Hillary.

Should be everyone's signature line!
I'd like to see Pat Buchanan play a crucial role in the next administration should Republicans win the election.
X10
I do find it interesting that Buchanan is championing Trump, yet in '92 he did everything in his power to torpedo GHWB. Buchanan's attacks on Bush weakened a siting President and made Ross Perot a factor and his opposition to a GOP incumbent President is largely responsible for the moment that elected Clinton/ Gore.

He's been in my schithouse ever since. Maybe he's making atonement for that gaffe. He helped make Hillary, maybe he can help kill her off.
"... let them howl"

Pride comes before the fall. That vox idiot is just that.

Rhetoric? Really! You don't even know what rhetoric means. Rhetoric is the art of effective and persuasive speaking. Trump ramble-babble is neither. But I shouldn't be critical as Trump's "style" of speaking defies description. If it was intelligent or even coherent, that would be one thing, but it is typically not.

Originally Posted by Gringo Loco
I'd like to see Pat Buchanan play a crucial role in the next administration should Republicans win the election.

Secretary of State
I do find it interesting that Buchanan is championing Trump, yet in '92 he did everything in his power to torpedo GHWB. Buchanan's attacks on Bush weakened a siting President and made Ross Perot a factor and his opposition to a GOP incumbent President is largely responsible for the moment that elected Clinton/ Gore.

He's been in my schithouse ever since. Maybe he's making atonement for that gaffe. He helped make Hillary, maybe he can help kill her off.

King George the First didn't need any help electing Clinton . . . "Read my lips . . . no new taxes!"
Reagan and Nixon both thought Bush was the lowest form of life on earth. Pat couldn't help himself.

Lets see here,read my lips"no tax increase",assault weapon ban,empty rhetoric.Someone to love. crazy
So what? he's still an anti-(Anglo) American bigot by his associations
Originally Posted by GunReader

In the day, plenty of "fine" judges and legislators belonged to the KKK too.

The necessary apology is for Judge Curiel to apologizemfro belonging to a racist organization.

Judge Curiel does not belong to any racist organization.

Show me where I am wrong.

Judge Curiel does not belong to any racist organization.

La Raza means The Race.
Regardless of who wins, the GOP will never be the same. The more they will be forced to change, the better for the Country.
Pauly Ryan is a little dweeb still clinging to the establishment with hopes of them accepting a blind date with Trump.
i blame the dago's. could be the micks or hebes, but most likely the dago's.

I get it that folks have huge reservations about Trump for ten thousand reasons. But the best example I can find in history for thinking this through is Sam Adams. A finer Christian has never lived in this nation. He "got it done" with some "rough cut nails" as in the street hooligans he ran with. A master of propaganda and deception and tactical agitation. He is called the father of the revolution for good reason. He brought it to a boiling point on purpose.

Trump; if he wins will smash to pieces some of the PC tyranny we face every single day at work and in the market place. He is a counter puncher and we need that dynamic. It is an open brawl now. No fine point on this pencil. And it ain't about nuanced argumentation. Its just a street fight.

Doggone it, I've listed all the ways you've been wrong FOUR TIMES now, but every time I hit "submit", the innanet crashes.

If you could go correct bout half of the stupid shat you've posted in the past, there might be enough space.
http://conservativetribune.com/trump-u-judge-past/
Originally Posted by Fubarski

Doggone it, I've listed all the ways you've been wrong FOUR TIMES now, but every time I hit "submit", the innanet crashes.

If you could go correct bout half of the stupid shat you've posted in the past, there might be enough space.

In Trump We Trust...
http://www.breitbart.com/texas/2016...-state-said-founder-judge-curiels-group/

In Trump We Trust...

That's what we always do when we elect a leader.

And how's that been working out? Reagan screwed us with amnesty for illegals and the full auto ban. I could go on with every other leader, but you (hopefully) get the point.
Shows that no matter what, you'll never please some people.

The Jews waited 1500 years for the Messiah, and when he arrived. most of them were disappointed because:

- he didn't come in all his glory
- he was born an illegitimate child of peasants
- he challenged the establishment
- he didn't immediately vanquish the Romans
- etc

....so they killed him. He just wasn't good enough. They expected more.

What chance does a mortal man have to please everybody?

On the other hand, Satan pretty much is a given. Trump is no Messiah, but Hillary is damned close to Satan's concubine. Consider those points.

Have you noticed all the other candidates who played by YOUR rules are all gone?

Shod
Originally Posted by BarryC

In Trump We Trust...

That's what we always do when we elect a leader.

And how's that been working out? Reagan screwed us with amnesty for illegals and the full auto ban. I could go on with every other leader, but you (hopefully) get the point.

Tipp O’Neill screwed us and Reagan with amnesty for illegals and the full auto ban.
Politicians lie, water is wet and the sky is blue. I'm sure those aren't the only epiphanies we could come up with.

Do you have a solution?

That's the scary thing. Hillary? Eight more years? I'm not even American and I'm scared for America if Hildebeast in.
Brother I hear you! I fear for you with Trudeau.
" That Jesus is such a loser. I like winners. I took him up to my penthouse on Fifth Ave, NYC...I even offered him all the kingdoms of the world- the best ones....no charge. He turned me down. Sad. And I like messiahs who don't get crucified “
- the Estimated Prophet™, Donald Trump

The Jews waited 1500 years for the Messiah, and when he arrived. most of them were disappointed because:

- etc

On the other hand, Satan pretty much is a given. Trump is no Messiah, but Hillary is damned close to Satan's concubine. Consider those points.

Maaaan, wish I'd a said that. ;-{>8

- etc

My nomination for post of the year!
Trump is no Messiah
Yes he is. He has to be. He's the only Christian who doesn't need forgiveness.
Once again, the wisdom of Patrick J.Buchanan proves to be correct!
Trump should just treat the tantrum crowd like the crying babies they are. Just ignore them and when they see they aren't being rewarded for their undesirable behavior, they'll go away. This is where the typical politician would fail because they would crack under the pressure and give some kind of concessions. Hopefully, he doesn't fall into the trap.
Originally Posted by OrangeOkie
As usual. He wrote a piece after the inauguration, too, that was worth reading.
Pat Buchanan would have made a fine president and if the nation had heeded his warnings and elected him back when he ran, we would be far stronger by every measure today.
I'm a DEPLORABLE TRUMPER!!

And I like the feeling!!
Pat Buchanan would have made a fine president and if the nation had heeded his warnings and elected him back when he ran, we would be far stronger by every measure today.
Yep. I supported every step he took in the direction of running for president. I met him, and shook his hand, at a fund raising dinner during one of his runs, where we had a brief conversation. Great guy.
Originally Posted by OrangeOkie

Pat Buchanan is a very intelligent man that always justifies his thoughts. I hope President Trump has lunch with him often.
He is the only presidential candidate I ever donated money to up until Donald Trump.

kwg
Originally Posted by kwg020
He is the only presidential candidate I ever donated money to up until Donald Trump.

kwg
That's the case for me, also, with the addition only of Ron Paul during his Republican Primary races.
Trump should bring in Buchanan as a "czar" of some sort.
Originally Posted by DakotaDeer
Trump should bring in Buchanan as a "czar" of some sort.
Absolutely. Border Czar, or Immigration Czar.

I agree. His book, "Suicide of a Superpower" foresaw the road we have only accelerated on.
Trump will fold. He can't stand to not be popular.
Originally Posted by wsmnut
His popularity is huuuuge!
Originally Posted by wsmnut

Trump is your president ... smile
© 24hourcampfire