Home
We'll see. My hunch is "YES" ... Otherwise, why would Obongo be campaigning with her. See:

http://townhall.com/tipsheet/katiep...tor-to-make-a-statement-tuesday-n2188172

Originally Posted by ftbt
We'll see. My hunch is "YES" ... Otherwise, why would Obongo be campaigning with her. See:

http://townhall.com/tipsheet/katiep...tor-to-make-a-statement-tuesday-n2188172

Made that same comment to the wife yesterday. Why would O have her on AF1 campaigning if he knew she was going to be indited. And I'm sure he's been told what's (not) coming.
I wish he would just come out and say he was on the take, rather than fluff it with a whole bunch of stretched technicalities...
This ought to start the revolution.

If it doesn't, then it's too late for one to do any good anyway.
I agree. I can see no reason why the President would have Hillary on Air Force One if he did not know she would not be charged. I find it interesting, however, that the FBI are announcing their findings instead of the Attorney General. I thought the FBI never commented on their investigations? Now we have to listen to the cackleing witch brag about how she got away with doing what she did.
Statement by FBI Director:

"I hope that President Clinton was not inconvenienced by the lengthy 3 1/2 hour interview. My boss made me do it to keep the Republican hounds off of her heels.
I did personally serve President Clinton a double-latte with whipped cream during the interview, and she seemed to enjoy it.
Also, four FBI agents washed, waxed, and detailed her stretch limo during the interview.

And, I would like to add a personal note to the lady who was the greatest Secretary of State ever: Can I keep my job after you are elected?"
Do we get to storm the castle yet??????

Huh, huh???!!!???
My money is on her skating. If she does Americans should stand up and call it what it is, BULLSCHITT!
Originally Posted by ro1459
I agree. I can see no reason why the President would have Hillary on Air Force One if he did not know she would not be charged. I find it interesting, however, that the FBI are announcing their findings instead of the Attorney General. I thought the FBI never commented on their investigations? Now we have to listen to the cackleing witch brag about how she got away with doing what she did.

"What does it matter now?" Common theme for her with killing soldiers and lying to the FBI and American people - what a terrible person.
" ... Are We A Nation of Laws or A Nation of Men ..."

I think that question will be answered, once-and-for-all, at 11:00 AM today.

Welcome to The Banana Republic of the United States.
Not a lawyer, don't even play one on tv, but I don't see why she can't be charged and tried after the election by another Justice Department.
Originally Posted by Pappy348
Not a lawyer, don't even play one on tv, but I don't see why she can't be charged and tried after the election by another Justice Department.

Clinton's Justice Department?

If she gets a pass on this, the only way Trump beats her is in a cage match.

And even then....
While I hope he crawfishes on the entire establishment, lays out chapter and verse of her crimes, asks for an indictment and then resigns...

The fact is that the fix is in.
if I were a betting man, I would expect the end result to be: "just move along folks, nothing to see here. Y'all just go home, and let the professionals handle this"
If she's not charged... will Obama pardon her? If she's not charged, she's in danger of a Republican president coming after her without Obama in her back pocket for a pardon.

I expect at least some small charges so that she can be pardoned for any crimes that she may have committed.
Originally Posted by Pappy348

Technically you are correct. However, don't forget that Comey's term doesn't end when Obongo leaves (the FBI Director has a 10 year term). If he puts his foot in his mouth and publicly states that she hasn't broken the law or there isn't sufficient evidence to warrant a referral for an indictment, (don't forget ... neither the FBI of the Justice Dept. has the power to "indict" ... that comes from a Grand Jury), it will be pretty difficult for him to do a 180 and recommend an indictment if a new (Republican) administration takes office. There would have to be new facts or evidence.

Nonetheless, we still have the Clinton Family Crime Foundation issues.
Nixon’s grave will not contain him if she gets a pass on this.
I haven't drank in over 3 years, if she gets charged I will pull a cork. However it is safe to say, I will remain dry.

It was a holiday weekend, nothing got done or will get done, period.
"We can find no evidence of any wrong doing on BJ Bill's part"... Nothing to see here.. The fix is in..
The fix has to be in. There is ENOUGH out in the public domain to indict...
Originally Posted by simonkenton7
Statement by FBI Director:

"I hope that President Clinton was not inconvenienced by the lengthy 3 1/2 hour interview. My boss made me do it to keep the Republican hounds off of her heels.
I did personally serve President Clinton a double-latte with whipped cream during the interview, and she seemed to enjoy it.
Also, four FBI agents washed, waxed, and detailed her stretch limo during the interview.

And, I would like to add a personal note to the lady who was the greatest Secretary of State ever: Can I keep my job after you are elected?"

+1 .... you got the picture
Same crap O'Buckwheat pulled before the kangaroo decision on Buckwheatcare.

The gigger isn't satisfied with just puttin the fix in. He's gotta telegraph that he knew in advance, so the peons know who's the boss.
Yep they are untouchable.

"What difference at this point does it make?"
"Accidents happen, mistakes were made. No reason to go throwing criminal charges at fine law-abiding folks like the Clintons. She's even agreed to help us find the rest of those emails (next year), even though she misspoke (lied) to federal investigators and told us that she had already turned everything over to us! Nothing to see here! Move along, folks!"
" ... Are We A Nation of Laws or A Nation of Men ..."

I think that question will be answered, once-and-for-all, at 11:00 AM today.

Welcome to The Banana Republic of the United States.
Yep.
No indictment, no justice. It's that simple. What are "We the People " prepared to do???
I overheard that 'no questions will be allowed' or words to that effect..

A reporter asked why, but the answer was not audible..

Hillary will be pres……….

Then the next Governor of CA. will be Chelsea's spouse………..as he is to be groomed for the presidency after hillary.

What has happened to our country????????????
If you want to know what Comey actually says you'll have to watch his whole statement on C-span. What he says and what the MSM reports will not even be similar.
Originally Posted by jorgeI
The fix has to be in. There is ENOUGH out in the public domain to indict...
WAY MORE than enough..
It's on FOX too:

http://video.foxnews.com/v/2553193403001/fbi-director-james-comey-makes-announcement/?#sp=watch-live
Originally Posted by Redneck
I overheard that 'no questions will be allowed' or words to that effect..

A reporter asked why, but the answer was not audible..

On camera.
Be a serious twist if this was to announce his resignation since the DOJ was refusing to take their recommendations.....
Originally Posted by Calhoun
Be a serious twist if this was to announce his resignation since the DOJ was refusing to take their recommendations.....

Yeah. That would be wild.

Here he comes...

As I said, I can HOPE he lays out chapter and verse of her crimes, asks for an indictment (or as you say, throws Lynch under the bus for not taking that recommendation), and then resigns.

But, it's not going to happen.
Referring to DOJ for a prosecutorial decision?
sounds good so far
Originally Posted by 4ager
Referring to DOJ for a prosecutorial decision?

Caught that right off also... I like the sound of it.
Here's the payoff pitch....
Still sounding good....
BOOM!

There it is, folks!
Wow.
Comey should let someone else start his car for the next year or so..
I cannot see how he CAN'T call for an indictment now.

Wow. Just wow.
It sounds like he might bust her. Could it possibly be?
Obstruction?
he is already excusing her actions
Sounding like the new question will be how fast will the pardon happen? Or will it be in trade for her bowing out and letting Biden in?
"Any reasonable person should have known that an unsecured system was not the place for these e-mails".

Boom.
Gross negligence. At minimum a misdemeanor.
No "intentional" wrong-doing?
Intent is irrelevant with a "gross negligence" standard as he laid out to begin the press conference.
Sounding good............
I hope you are correct, Sean.
Maybe not..........
no prosecution
AND THE SHOE DROPPED...
"No reasonable prosecutor would bring a case."

And Loretta Lynch is very reasonable. Very.
NO recommendation to indict...

HOW unusual.. (NOT)

W.T.F.?

"No reasonable prosecutor would bring such a case"?

Holy schit.... he just laid out her gross negligence, at a minimum and then said "naw, don't do it".
Confidence lost. Period.
Laws Mean Nothing now.!
What a joke.

Dave
Oh well.........no charges.....what a crock.
NO recommendation to indict...

HOW unusual.. (NOT)

Yep, there it is. The fix was in.
Told you guys..
That is it. The fix is officially in. We are no longer the America of our founders.
UNfreakin'believable....

Corruption to the freakin' MAX!

mad
Un-f'kin'-real. Lay out a case for gross negligence - at a MINIMUM - and then say "no"?

The SOB just sold out the entire justice process.

"Only facts matter" is complete horsechit.
What a crock of chit.... The fix is indeed in..
We are now the United Banana Republic of America...
Comey? More like Blowmey.
utter, and total sell out. We are, as a Country, now lawless, without constitutional restraint, and consequently, are doomed as a Free Country.
Not surprising at all, of course the witch skates!
Originally Posted by TnBigBore
That is it. The fix is officially in. We are no longer the America of our founders.
We've been looking at that through the rear view mirror since at least 1913.
Yep...

And we were all told that Comey was uncorruptible, a GOOD GUY and would hold to the law..

Yeah, right..
The f'kin' use of an unsecure server (or, in fact SEVERAL of them) was an INTENTIONAL act against Federal law. EVERYTHING else after that is a compounded crime.

And the FBI just whitewashed the whole damned thing.
Ftbt: Well indeed barrack hussein obama (also known as "obongo"!) has "smoothed over" extensive and obvious criminality by the hildabeast!
Sadly it is now virtually certain that the hildabeast will become our next President - and that is a horrible reality/situation for The United States of America!
God save the U.S.A. - PLEASE!
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
She's "Stupid but not Criminal".

Who could have ever seen that coming?

They all knew this months ago.
Stick a fork in us boys, America is done
Lawless

http://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/topics/11289311/Lawless#Post11289311
"And you thought they'd charge me!"

[Linked Image]
Make the phones ring off the wall in YOUR Reps offices. Start now. Contact everyone you know and have them do the same with everyone they know. Do it now...
Un-f'kin'-real. Lay out a case for gross negligence - at a MINIMUM - and then say "no"?

The SOB just sold out the entire justice process.

"Only facts matter" is complete horsechit.

Hope you enjoyed the misdirection. Nothing but a cheep magic show.
Bubba sealed the deal last week. Hasbeen
I can't believe anybody wasted time and brain power thinking the result was going to be any different. This will play out on the political front, whether she is wise enough to be trusted as President.
Comey was appointed by Obama in 2013. Obama doesn't appoint anybody he doesn't have total control of.
A Republican would have been charged.
Originally Posted by hasbeen1945
Bubba sealed the deal last week. Hasbeen
That's it right there.
Originally Posted by victoro
Comey was appointed by Obama in 2013. Obama doesn't appoint anybody he doesn't have total control of.
Nah. Both are owned by the same folks. Obama is no mastermind.
So the pics of Comey with a tranny won't hit the 'net just yet.
Over 100 e-mails that had classified markings ... Hitlary (and the State Dept.) grossly incompetent in handling classified materials ...

Soooo ... she gets caught red-handed ... gets to pass Go ... and gets a Get Out Of Jail Card.
Originally Posted by mathman
No joke.
The fix was in ...u don't think Obama is with killary in Nc ...on the day the FBI takes her down.....he knew..
Originally Posted by okie
Make the phones ring off the wall in YOUR Reps offices. Start now. Contact everyone you know and have them do the same with everyone they know. Do it now...

Done, for all the good it will do.
Originally Posted by okie
At this point, 'what difference does it make'??
Hey, OJ was innocent too.
The AG said she would go along with what the FBI suggested.

But the FBI Director said they don't typically make suggestions.

But he did this time, and it whitewashed the intent although specifying the crimes.

Of course, the crime here is irrespective of intent.

Congress should convene a special prosecutor. the work has already been done.

I know, FFC.

Originally Posted by RWE

But he did this time, and it whitewashed the intent although specifying the crimes.

I know, FFC.

I just contacted my rep to ask for EXACTLY that, and laid out why.
Originally Posted by Fireball2
Hey, OJ was innocent too.

OJ don't fugk around.

Dave
Unreal...
Scooter Libby
Martha Stewart
Comey did not take questions as was promised. He has a lot of explaining to do...
I believe that he is not a political person and has little idea of what a political $hit storm he just unleashed.

U.S. Code Title 18, Section 2017 Whoever willfully and unlawfully conceals, removes, mutilates,obliterates, or destroys, or attempts to do so, or, with intent to do so takes and carries away any record, proceeding, map, book, paper,document, or other thing, filed or deposited with any clerk or officer of any court of the United States, or in any public office, or with any judicial or public officer of the United States, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than three years, or both. Whoever, having the custody of any such record, proceeding, map,book, document, paper, or other thing, willfully and unlawfully conceals, removes, mutilates, obliterates, falsifies, or destroys the same, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than three years, or both; and shall forfeit his office and be disqualified from holding any office under the United States.
18 U.S. Code § 793(f)
"(f) Whoever, being entrusted with or having lawful possession or control of any document, writing, code book, signal book, sketch, photograph, photographic negative, blueprint, plan, map, model, instrument, appliance, note, or information, relating to the national defense, (1) through gross negligence permits the same to be removed from its proper place of custody or delivered to anyone in violation of his trust, or to be lost, stolen, abstracted, or destroyed, or (2) having knowledge that the same has been illegally removed from its proper place of custody or delivered to anyone in violation of its trust, or lost, or stolen, abstracted, or destroyed, and fails to make prompt report of such loss, theft, abstraction, or destruction to his superior officer—

Shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than ten years, or both."
I will have to admit; Comey had me going for a while there.
What a hand job!
After watching 13 Hours this weekend; I am even more disgusted!
Originally Posted by Cruiser1
What a hand job!

Turns out the hand job was a reach around to distract you from the Fucking you were getting.
Originally Posted by simonkenton7
"No reasonable prosecutor would bring a case."

And Loretta Lynch is very reasonable. Very.

No reasonable prosecutor...

How would you like to live the rest of your life with the ghosts of Vince and Ron hovering around you?
DOJ appoints special prosecutors in almost all cases.

Won't happen here, Congress has shown no backbone in the last 8 years they aren't going to step up now.
Was there ever any doubt about her "innocence"? 🙄
Originally Posted by BOWSINGER
Comey did not take questions as was promised. He has a lot of explaining to do...
I believe that he is not a political person and has little idea of what a political $hit storm he just unleashed.

U.S. Code Title 18, Section 2017 Whoever willfully and unlawfully conceals, removes, mutilates,obliterates, or destroys, or attempts to do so, or, with intent to do so takes and carries away any record, proceeding, map, book, paper,document, or other thing, filed or deposited with any clerk or officer of any court of the United States, or in any public office, or with any judicial or public officer of the United States, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than three years, or both. Whoever, having the custody of any such record, proceeding, map,book, document, paper, or other thing, willfully and unlawfully conceals, removes, mutilates, obliterates, falsifies, or destroys the same, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than three years, or both; and shall forfeit his office and be disqualified from holding any office under the United States.

Yet again, facts prove what a completely stupid SOB you really are.

Comey just whitewashed all of Hitlery's crimes at the State Dept, and SOMEHOW you think he DOESN'T know what he just did or why?

Comey omitted the fact that the INTENTIONAL use of an unsecure e-mail server is a Federal offense and that subsequently EVERY other instance he laid out of her "gross negligence" in handling sensitive data (itself a crime) is a COMPOUNDED criminal act. He did that in order to whitewash the Hitlery crimes, even though he finished by saying that even though they weren't prosecuting Hitlery for these crimes they might well prosecute someone else for the same things.

all animals are equal, but some animals are more equal than others. Proven over, and over, and over.
I know what would have happened to me in the military and I wasn't Secretary of State.
Originally Posted by Steelhead
I know what would have happened to me in the military and I wasn't Secretary of State.

You weren't too important to fail.
Welcome to the giant scam we have going on. It basically is coming down to:

Those who make their money off tax dollars vs. those who don't. Those who make their money off of other folks paying taxes will work pretty hard to keep things the way they are. Hillary represents a lot of people being able to continue their comfortable positions and lifestyle.

Ditto. Hell, I can even spell Leavenworth and find it on a map.
Once again, this administration makes it obvious that laws don't matter, so why should anyone care about any law they pass.
N E W S ** F L A S H !

As of 11:10 a.m. Eastern Standard Time, the United States of America officially became .....

A ** B A N A N A ** R E P U B L I C
Now it is up to the people.
"With the recent announcement by FBI's Comey of no recommended charges in former Sec. of State Clintons criminal mis-handling of e-mails we are now no longer a nation "ruled by law". This must not be allowed in our nation. I am calling on you and your fellow representatives to do everything in your power to see that justice is served."

This is what I sent my Reps feel free to use this and or pass it along .... Do so now...
....and shall forfeit his (her) office and be disqualified from holding any office under the United States.
Originally Posted by mtnsnake
Now it is up to the people.

I knew I should have invested in a scaffold lumber and manila rope franchise.
In 50 years, when the people of this nation are just as hopeless and helpless as the people of the EU, the GOP can sit around and pat themselves on the back for maintaining all their high-minded principles and morals. Politics is about WINNING, and the winners write the history books.

The Dems just showed you how it's done, and it's NOT done by cutting the legs out from underneath your prized racehorse (like the GOP was so happy to do to Nixon). Short of a Trump win in November, or a revolution, this thing is OVER. This ain't rule of law, it's rule of LAWYERS...

What difference would it make he would just explain that he identifies as a woman.
For all elites they make their own rules. It's even more obvious with the Clinton's and Obama because they have no moral compass and flaunt it.
I just fired off a few emails.
Once again, this administration makes it obvious that laws don't matter, so why should anyone care about any law they pass.

Unfortunately the time is long past when the people were on anywhere near equivalent footing with government when it comes to certain kinds of confrontations.
What a hand job!

Turns out the hand job was a reach around to distract you from the Fucking you were getting.

That explains why I was feeling pretty good and Very uncomfortable at the same time.
Originally Posted by Fireball2
How many people here still want to side with the FBI instead of the Bundy's now? Show of hands?

Crickets...
It is official, we live in a banana republic. There is one set of laws for us, and another set for the privileged people. I guess that the wire transfer to Lynch's offshore account into the Cayman Islands must have cleared. Bill made sure he had the correct account number last week in Phoenix.
Yup, get used to Madam President and the First Stud.
Originally Posted by RWE

I know, FFC.

I just contacted my rep to ask for EXACTLY that, and laid out why.
Lemme guess - you got one of his/her aides, and NOT the rep...

Your note was immediately relegated to the "round file" and won't get NEAR your alleged 'rep'...

NONE of 'em have any balls... NONE.
Originally Posted by ar15a292f
I guess that the wire transfer to Lynch's offshore account into the Cayman Islands must have cleared.
You can bet a similar or larger 'transfer' somehow got into Comey's account too...
It is official, we live in a banana republic. There is one set of laws for us, and another set for the privileged people.......

Yup. Im afraid so. She is as guilty as sin and they let her walk. We have been set up again,with the out right corruption staring us squarely in the face.

They lie directly in our faces and expect us to take it,knowing we will.

Ants Marching.
Originally Posted by BobinNH
It is official, we live in a banana republic. There is one set of laws for us, and another set for the privileged people.......

Yup. Im afraid so. She is as guilty as sin and they let her walk. We have been set up again,with the out right corruption staring us squarely in the face.

Ants Marching.

Yep.

Laid out a prima facie case for hundreds of charges, and then says "no indictment". I know it just happened, but I still can't believe it was that blatant.
DOJ appoints special prosecutors in almost all cases.

Won't happen here, Congress has shown no backbone in the last 8 years they aren't going to step up now.
Got THAT right..

That bunch couldn't find balls in a pool hall..

Ants Marching.

Yep.

Laid out a prima facie case for hundreds of charges, and then says "no indictment". I know it just happened, but I still can't believe it was that blatant.
I can... They've not even tried to hide the corruption in gov't over the last few years.. Now - they simply BRAG about it..

I'm telling ya - at some point boys and girls, it might get real bloody..
I made some really nasty posts on Facebook and I tweeted that nobody should vote for Hilary. I even called her "Hildabeast". Where's my medal?

Ants Marching.

Yep.

And then rubs our faces in it by saying they could/would prosecute anyone else for the same charges.

Two emails and a phone call from here.

Doubt it will do any good, but I'm not going to roll over, either.

Ed
I think we should all go riot in Ferguson, think we can find someone to bankroll us? Sonsabitches.....
but I still can't believe it was that blatant.

Finger in your eye Blatant!

Comey just ruined any credibility the FBI had left.
According to statute, anybody involved in any of those email chains with classified info were guilty of felonies.

Would the net have been too big, making the fallout too dangerous for either party to push? Maybe dragging in too many top bureacrats and career politicians from both sides of the aisle? Or maybe if they prosecuted this it would have also led to prosecutions against Colin Powell or Condaleeza Rice for similar - but fewer - violations?

Makes a guy wonder..
No we need to get on Instagram and voice our displeasure.
Originally Posted by 12344mag

In your brown eye, and it wasn't a finger.

Ants Marching.

Yep.

I can... They've not even tried to hide the corruption in gov't over the last few years.. Now - they simply BRAG about it..

I'm telling ya - at some point boys and girls, it might get real bloody..

I would like to think you are right about "bloody" but don't see anyone doing anything. We are frogs in the warm water and the USA is toast. So sad.

That ain't a finger Ellie Mae!
It is so discouraging watching this crap go on day after day.....year after year,no end in sight.

Utter vacuum of leadership in this country.
Where is JStuart, he'll have some commentary to tell us lot what to do.

Makes a guy wonder..
Wonder? As in 'wonder'..........how much cash was 'transferred' to someone's (ahem) bank account - probably offshore?

"Wonder' if anyone will investigate Comey? Bwahahahahahahahahahahahaha...

Comey just relegated himself to a caricature and a personified descriptor for flagrant cronyism.

I hope it was worth it.
Originally Posted by Heeler
And then rubs our faces in it by saying they could/would prosecute anyone else for the same charges.

I think that that part may possibly have been Comey's feeble attempt at showing his distaste with what he was forced to say, but couldn't come right out and be direct with it.
"Wonder' if anyone will investigate Comey?

Doubtful, but he may end up working for hillary if she can beat her friend Donald.
Hey!! Have all those FBI "protest resignations" started, yet??? Yeah. Didn't think so.....
Sad to say it but I am not one bit surprised. The witch skates on crimes that would put anyone in the military in prison for at least 20 years.
Originally Posted by HilhamHawk
Originally Posted by Heeler

I think that that part may possibly have been Comey's feeble attempt at showing his distaste with what he was forced to say, but couldn't come right out and be direct with it.

He wasn't "Forced" to say or do anything. He chose do do this, for his own gain and benefit.

HUGE difference.
From former Federal Prosecutor, Andrew McCarthy:

"There is no way of getting around this: According to Director James Comey (disclosure: a former colleague and longtime friend of mine), Hillary Clinton checked every box required for a felony violation of Section 793(f) of the federal penal code (Title 18): With lawful access to highly classified information she acted with gross negligence in removing and causing it to be removed it from its proper place of custody, and she transmitted it and caused it to be transmitted to others not authorized to have it, in patent violation of her trust. Director Comey even conceded that former Secretary Clinton was “extremely careless” and strongly suggested that her recklessness very likely led to communications (her own and those she corresponded with) being intercepted by foreign intelligence services. Yet, Director Comey recommended against prosecution of the law violations he clearly found on the ground that there was no intent to harm the United States. In essence, in order to give Mrs. Clinton a pass, the FBI rewrote the statute, inserting an intent element that Congress did not require. The added intent element, moreover, makes no sense: The point of having a statute that criminalizes gross negligence is to underscore that government officials have a special obligation to safeguard national defense secrets; when they fail to carry out that obligation due to gross negligence, they are guilty of serious wrongdoing. The lack of intent to harm our country is irrelevant. People never intend the bad things that happen due to gross negligence. I would point out, moreover, that there are other statutes that criminalize unlawfully removing and transmitting highly classified information with intent to harm the United States. Being not guilty (and, indeed, not even accused) of Offense B does not absolve a person of guilt on Offense A, which she has committed. It is a common tactic of defense lawyers in criminal trials to set up a straw-man for the jury: a crime the defendant has not committed. The idea is that by knocking down a crime the prosecution does not allege and cannot prove, the defense may confuse the jury into believing the defendant is not guilty of the crime charged. Judges generally do not allow such sleight-of-hand because innocence on an uncharged crime is irrelevant to the consideration of the crimes that actually have been charged. It seems to me that this is what the FBI has done today. It has told the public that because Mrs. Clinton did not have intent to harm the United States we should not prosecute her on a felony that does not require proof of intent to harm the United States. Meanwhile, although there may have been profound harm to national security caused by her grossly negligent mishandling of classified information, we’ve decided she shouldn’t be prosecuted for grossly negligent mishandling of classified information. I think highly of Jim Comey personally and professionally, but this makes no sense to me. Finally, I was especially unpersuaded by Director Comey’s claim that no reasonable prosecutor would bring a case based on the evidence uncovered by the FBI. To my mind, a reasonable prosecutor would ask: Why did Congress criminalize the mishandling of classified information through gross negligence? The answer, obviously, is to prevent harm to national security. So then the reasonable prosecutor asks: Was the statute clearly violated, and if yes, is it likely that Mrs. Clinton’s conduct caused harm to national security? If those two questions are answered in the affirmative, I believe many, if not most, reasonable prosecutors would feel obliged to bring the case."

Read more at: http://www.nationalreview.com/corner/437479/fbi-rewrites-federal-law-let-hillary-hook

Couldn't agree more strongly Scott

SS for us, not for them

ACA for us, not for them

Laws for us, not for them

[bleep] them
Originally Posted by Scott F
Sad to say it but I am not one bit surprised. The witch skates on crimes that would put anyone in the military in prison for at least 20 years.

Slick Willy must have handed lynch a "Golden Parachute" and one for her to give to Comey during the meeting on the Tarmac. No surprise at all, just as expected.
I have often heard that ignorance of the law is no excuse. Guess I heard a lot of stuff that isn't true, too. We have put our trust in turncoats. Trump better frickin win.
We are now officially a banana republic.
interested to see how the national media - CBS, NBC, ABC report this.

how can you say that people hacked the accounts that Hillary corresponded with 52 different email threads containing classified information

and ignore gross negligence?

God I hope Trump gets elected and when he goes off the reservation and just starts doing his own thing, they'll just remind every liberal of what happened today.
Trump better frickin win.

Trump should tweet something scathing; like wishing he would have never helped hillary get elected.
I suppose this is it then. No challenge to Coney's (apparently) flawless conclusion? We have no options but to accept it and move on? Pun intended...
If those two questions are answered in the affirmative, I believe many, if not most, reasonable prosecutors would feel obliged to bring the case."
Maybe they'd wanna, but Lynch will tell 'em to "get lost"... That's just ONE possible reason slick Willie was havin' a "golf and grandkids" meeting, IN private, NO pictures to be taken etc..

And the final F U, the dune coon is flying that dyke around on his magic carpet.
Originally Posted by KFWA
interested to see how the national media - CBS, NBC, ABC report this..

Headline:

HILLARY INNOCENT!!!
I'm still blown away by this 2 hrs later.

Comey acknowledged that the Clinton's lawyers had in their possession emails and that the lawyers deleted the emails by looking at the headings.

Those lawyers didn't have the proper clearances to be reading those emails.

They must have some good [bleep] on Comey for him to sell out his name, his organization and his country.
I'm not surprised in the slightest. I have NO faith in the law, the system or those entrusted to represent us. These are the usurpations mentioned in the Declaration of Independence and they'll only get worse.

This will not hurt Trump and nay actually be better than crazy joe taking it from here.
Originally Posted by Deerwhacker444

Comey acknowledged that the Clinton's lawyers had in their possession emails and that the lawyers deleted the emails by looking at the headings.

They must have some good [bleep] on Comey for him to sell out his name, his organization and his country.

As someone said above - where are all the FBI people walking out if no charges filed??

Just another Dog/Pony show for the minions...

there is going to be some serious backlash over this.

[Linked Image]
Originally Posted by oldtrapper
We are now officially a banana republic.

This ^^^^^

kwg
Does this include the clinton crime family corruption investigation or has the delay in the state department record keeping automatically thrown that into the self pardon category?
Let me be clear, we're not saying that someone who did something similar wouldn't have charges brought against them; we're just not bringing charges in this particular case. FBI Director James Comey

I don't see anything on the horizon beyond a lot of talking points for Trump and a lot of internet outrage.

Nope

I don't see anything on the horizon beyond a lot of talking points for Trump and a lot of internet outrage.

I have started a business for fixing nicks caused by excessive saber rattling.

Lol, like what?
Rarely have Americans been told to "suck it up, buttercup" in such a blatant manner.
Comey just gave the bird finger to every Citizen. Short of armed insurrection, there is just no recourse for this over the top treatment.
As others have said, if the Nation is now bereft of law and order, why would anyone adhere to any law now? Nothing seems to matter anymore.

Comey went into great detail why Hillary should be indited.
Then he folded.

Orlando did that. This was just punctuation. He's a traitor like all that work for the Traitor in Chief. Go figure!
why would anyone adhere to any law now?
Because in totalitarian regimes, in which we are now living, they will come down with all their weight to keep the rest of the lemmings in line, as they flaunt the law all they want. They have clearly shown us who we are and who they are. Now eat the chit sandwich and hope for more bread next time.
Originally Posted by Kenlguy
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
Originally Posted by BOWSINGER

Comey went into great detail why Hillary should be indited.
Then he folded.

He didn't fold. He sold out. There is a difference.
we need to re address that old thread about will US troops and LEO fire on US Citizens that don't do as told.
Looks like the entire Federal Government has sold out. All bets are off.
Were you ever willing to bet that they wouldn't follow orders?
FYI, when I win the Mega tonight, I'm leaving all this mess with you Serfs.
Seven Damning Comments by Comey; really just nitpicking aren't we?? I mean: ""What difference – at this point, what difference does it make?"

1. "Extremely careless"

"Although we did not find clear evidence that Secretary Clinton or her colleagues intended to violate laws governing the handling of classified information, there is evidence that they were extremely careless in their handling of very sensitive, highly classified information."

2. "Should have known"

"There is evidence to support a conclusion that any reasonable person in Secretary Clinton's position, or in the position of those with whom she was corresponding about those matters, should have known that an unclassified system was no place for that conversation."

3. "Especially concerning"

"None of these emails should have been on any kind of unclassified system, but their presence is especially concerning because all of these emails were housed on unclassified personal servers not even supported by full-time security staff, like those found at agencies and departments of the United States government -- or even with a commercial email service like Gmail."

4. "Still obligated to protect it"

"Only a very small number of the emails containing classified information bore markings indicating the presence of classified information. But even if information is not marked 'classified' in an email, participants who know or should know that the subject matter is classified are still obligated to protect it."

5. "Generally lacking"

While not the focus of our investigation, we also developed evidence that the security culture of the State Department in general, and with respect to use of unclassified email systems in particular, was generally lacking in the kind of care for classified information that is found elsewhere in the government.

6. "Hostile actors"

"We do assess that hostile actors gained access to the private commercial email accounts of people with whom Secretary Clinton was in regular contact from her personal account. We also assess that Secretary Clinton's use of a personal email domain was both known by a large number of people and readily apparent."

7. "Sophisticated adversaries"

"She also used her personal email extensively while outside the United States, including sending and receiving work-related emails in the territory of sophisticated adversaries. Given that combination of factors, we assess it is possible that hostile actors gained access to Secretary Clinton's personal email account."
Seven Damning Comments by Comey; really does nitpicking aren't we??

1. "Extremely careless"

"Although we did not find clear evidence that Secretary Clinton or her colleagues intended to violate laws governing the handling of classified information, there is evidence that they were extremely careless in their handling of very sensitive, highly classified information."

2. "Should have known"

"There is evidence to support a conclusion that any reasonable person in Secretary Clinton's position, or in the position of those with whom she was corresponding about those matters, should have known that an unclassified system was no place for that conversation."

3. "Especially concerning"

"None of these emails should have been on any kind of unclassified system, but their presence is especially concerning because all of these emails were housed on unclassified personal servers not even supported by full-time security staff, like those found at agencies and departments of the United States government -- or even with a commercial email service like Gmail."

4. "Still obligated to protect it"

"Only a very small number of the emails containing classified information bore markings indicating the presence of classified information. But even if information is not marked 'classified' in an email, participants who know or should know that the subject matter is classified are still obligated to protect it."

5. "Generally lacking"

While not the focus of our investigation, we also developed evidence that the security culture of the State Department in general, and with respect to use of unclassified email systems in particular, was generally lacking in the kind of care for classified information that is found elsewhere in the government.

6. "Hostile actors"

"We do assess that hostile actors gained access to the private commercial email accounts of people with whom Secretary Clinton was in regular contact from her personal account. We also assess that Secretary Clinton's use of a personal email domain was both known by a large number of people and readily apparent."

7. "Sophisticated adversaries"

"She also used her personal email extensively while outside the United States, including sending and receiving work-related emails in the territory of sophisticated adversaries. Given that combination of factors, we assess it is possible that hostile actors gained access to Secretary Clinton's personal email account."

All we have is that the guy that was too f'ing gutless to say "y'all may want to prosecute" has pretty much called her an incompetent stupid self serving dullard of a hag.

Won't help, but I'll laugh about it over a beer later.
6. "Hostile actors"

bengazi
Originally Posted by bigwhoop
Yup, get used to Madam President and the ?First bull dike.

fixed it
maybe we should riot and burn down our own neighborhoods, seems to work for the blacks?
Gross negligence. At minimum a misdemeanor.

The statute in question makes it a felony.
If we hurry we can catch Venezuela.
Looks like the [b][color:#3333FF]Bernie Sanders crowd[/color][/b] didn't care for the ruling either..

I hope they burn Philly to the ground.
Originally Posted by RickyD
why would anyone adhere to any law now?
Because in totalitarian regimes, in which we are now living, they will come down with all their weight to keep the rest of the lemmings in line, as they flaunt the law all they want.
They forget one big item - the citizens in the US are mostly armed..

So it'll boil down to this: how many agents do they wanna lose? And how many of those agents are gonna volunteer to try?

Looks like the [b][color:#3333FF]Bernie Sanders crowd[/color][/b] didn't care for the ruling either..

I hope they burn Philly to the ground.
I hope one day good people will quit hoping others will do the heavy lifting for them and join in. Until that day arrives, it will be business as usual in America.
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
we need to re address that old thread about will US troops and LEO fire on US Citizens that don't do as told.
("Tin soldiers and Nixon's coming. We're finally on our own...")

He didn't fold. He sold out. There is a difference.
IMHO - he did both..

You bet they are, folks had better think about this topic real hard.
the Fed govt sold out over 103 yrs ago when they gave Monetary control and Policy to a bunch of Bankers now called the Federal reserve.

and Comey may be a skilled investigator but he knows who gunna butter his bread....

He's showed that he could be influenced time and time again.....he could read the winds and they arent blowing from the GOP camp
I've been thinking. Yeah, I know. That's dangerous. Seriously though, why would come fold? Seemed to me he had more guts than what we ended up with. I've been reading comments on several sites regarding his decision and one thing seems to have been missing. His statement literally indicted her and the wimp out. Then he says anyone else doing would be charged. Something fishy here. My wife wisecracked that maybe he got a call at 3 AM, Maybe a three word question. "Remember Vince Foster???" Started me thinking. There have been way too many deaths to people involved with the Clintons.
Not saying this happened but what if it's a possibility?
So, did Comey word his statement to say she was guilty as hell but walks because of fear for his life or fear for the lives of his family? I wouldn't put anything past what the Clintons might do.
Don't mean to hijack the thread but looking for possible answers or if anyone else might have given this thought?
Paul B.

This.

The face of the enemy is clear.

Those that don't fall into lockstep with the enemy will be painted as villains.
Originally Posted by rockinbbar

This.

The face of the enemy is clear.

Those that don't fall into lockstep with the enemy will be painted as villains.

Tomorrows leaders, today!!!

[Linked Image]

Originally Posted by PJGunner
I've been thinking. Yeah, I know. That's dangerous. Seriously though, why would come fold? Seemed to me he had more guts than what we ended up with. I've been reading comments on several sites regarding his decision and one thing seems to have been missing. His statement literally indicted her and the wimp out. Then he says anyone else doing would be charged. Something fishy here. My wife wisecracked that maybe he got a call at 3 AM, Maybe a three word question. "Remember Vince Foster???" Started me thinking. There have been way too many deaths to people involved with the Clintons.
Not saying this happened but what if it's a possibility?
So, did Comey word his statement to say she was guilty as hell but walks because of fear for his life or fear for the lives of his family? I wouldn't put anything past what the Clintons might do.
Don't mean to hijack the thread but looking for possible answers or if anyone else might have given this thought?
Paul B.

Comey's choice was simple; He could recommend prosecution and see his recommendation disregarded by Lynch, or take Lynch off the hook by not recommending prosecution.

He knew, just as anyone with any sense also knew, that there was no way in hell that the PTB - R and D alike - would allow an indictment of a POTUS Nominee. So, of course the fix was in from the git go.

The "people" have it in their power to correct this gross miscarriage of justice in November. The fact that the "people" are not likely to punish Hillary, either, will prove Comey's wisdom in refusing to be a worthless sacrifice.
God help us Cur, but you are right on the money
We're any of yall actually shocked by the outcome? Now that she is cleared to steal the Election, as they have planned all along, will America, or what's left of it actually wake up and do anything about it?

Sadly, I fear that we here are in the minority, and America the once great Nation that we loved and knew is gone! Hillary & Obama bin Ladin are about to lay waste to what's left of it! mad
....and to think Eric Snowden has to hide out in Russia.
Originally Posted by AKA_Spook
....and to think Eric Snowden has to hide out in Russia.

comey would lock his ass up because he had "intent"

I'm sure someone whispered to Comey "two words...Vince Foster"
© 24hourcampfire