Home
Where there's a will, there's a way.

I feel bad for the range owner.

http://kfor.com/2016/07/06/deadly-shooting-at-edmond-gun-range-leaves-many-unanswered-questions/
Happens pretty regular, unfortunately.

This just happened (this spring) as I understand it at a local gun shop/indoor range in Sioux Falls, SD.
Same here and we even have a bridge you can easily jump off of with no charge.

But just like murder, someone who is driven enough will find a way. So the anti-gun idiots will ignore the mental health issue. 20 vets a day and a ton of regular people with a temporary but maybe treatable condition and the helpful Government will ignore it as it is too expensive and too hard to fix.

Maybe I am too hard on our elected officials. They are too busy trying to figure out which bathrooms we can use.
A guy comes in to my buddies gun shop last week purchases a handgun goes home and kills himself. A permanent solution to possibly a temporary problem.
Has happened 3 times at gun shop in Huntsville. Al. Twice at range; once at counter.

Clean up on line #2.
I knew a guy back in the 90's that did that in Omaha after his wife divorced him. Sorry that folks get to that point, but to do it to yourself at somebody else's place in front of others is unforgivable.
Originally Posted by StoneCutter
Where there's a will, there's a way.

I feel bad for the range owner.

http://kfor.com/2016/07/06/deadly-shooting-at-edmond-gun-range-leaves-many-unanswered-questions/

Same here.

The full story is that the shooter (can't really call him a "victim") is was a local lawyer who ran a "chop shop" counterfeiting Shelby Mustangs and was about to be charged with it.

Ed
Was involved in investigating one of these, gun store had extensive video recording system. A fellow down on his luck rode his bicycle to a local range.
HE CAREFULLY LOCKED THE BIKE UP to a fence, entered the range, discussed the merits of a 9mm over a .40 with the salesman, decided on the .40, shot through half a box of ammo (pretty poor grouping) then ate the gun.

Kinda rude in my opinion.

Clark
I was waiting for

GLOCK!, GLOCK!, GLOCK!
Same thing happened across town here in OKC about a year or so ago.
Suicide is inherently inconsiderate.
Same thing happened twice in one year to our local gun dealer back in South Florida. I was contracted to remove/replace carpet both times. I asked the store owner why commit suicide in a indoor range? He replied "so they can be found easy and not by their family"
I used to work at an indoor range. We called the restroom "Range Four" because we only had three shooting bays.

Just before I started working there, someone down on his luck ate a .38 Spl. in there. Stuff happens.
Originally Posted by wageslave
I was waiting for

GLOCK!, GLOCK!, GLOCK!

Three rounds?

Pretty boss bro.

Clark
Only need one with a 1911. -snork-
Originally Posted by night_owl
Suicide is inherently inconsiderate.

I respectfully suggest that you don't know enough about suicidal people.

Ed
Whats is wrong with alcohol poisoning? It is a lot less messy?
© 24hourcampfire