Home
Posted By: BOWSINGER Trump and his Muslim Problem - 07/29/16
I mostly watched baseball instead of the Democrats, but they are saying this was the most powerful moment of the whole convention.

Father of fallen Muslim-American war hero to Trump: 'You have sacrificed nothing'

Khizr Khan’s son, Humayun Khan, a University of Virginia graduate who was deployed to Iraq, died in 2004 but was posthumously awarded with a Bronze Star and Purple Heart for his heroism.
In his address to the Democratic National Convention, Khan contrasted two vastly different presidential candidates — one who shares characteristics of his late son and one who is nothing like him.

His son, he said, dreamed of becoming a military lawyer, “but he put those dreams aside the day he sacrificed his life to save the lives of his fellow soldiers.”

As for Trump, he said, “You have sacrificed nothing.”

“Hillary Clinton was right when she called my son the best of America,” he added. “If it was up to Donald Trump, he never would have been in America.

Donald Trump consistently smears the character of Muslims. He disrespects other minorities, women, judges, even his own party leadership.”
Read more: http://www.politico.com/story/2016/07/dnc-2016-khizr-khan-226402#ixzz4FoGMPbGK

Two thoughts...Clinton and Trump both dodged the draft and did not serve. So did millions of others in that era and that F**ked-up war.

It was beyond Stupid for trump to start this fight in the first place.
Originally Posted by BOWSINGER
Trump and his Muslin Problem

Trump has a problem with lightweight plain weave cotton fabric?
Posted By: KFWA Re: Trump and his Muslin Problem - 07/29/16
What does Sara think about all this?
It ain't a problem that the muzzies won't fulfill as the campaign unfolds.

They don't bring anything we need and a whole lot we don't.

Theirs is a "religion" of conquest, born of rape, murder and pedophilia.
Originally Posted by KFWA
What does Sara think about all this?

Palin called for profiling.
Originally Posted by oldtrapper
It ain't a problem that the muzzies won't fulfill as the campaign unfolds.

They don't bring anything we need and a whole lot we don't.

Theirs is a "religion" of conquest, born of rape, murder and pedophilia.
This.
Trump dodged the draft legally via government-sanctioned deferments, as did millions of others including about 200 I personally knew.

Bill Clinton dodged it illegally, by lying about having joined the reserves. Clinton was later pardoned by President Jimmy Carter.
Go Palin!
The Muzzies aren't going to vote for Trump anyway. Not a big loss.
Is Kaine now speaking Arabic as well?
This hurt feelings schidt is so yesterday.
I mostly watched baseball instead of the Democrats, but they are saying this was the most powerful moment of the whole convention.

Father of fallen Muslim-American war hero to Trump: 'You have sacrificed nothing'

Khizr Khan’s son, Humayun Khan, a University of Virginia graduate who was deployed to Iraq, died in 2004 but was posthumously awarded with a Bronze Star and Purple Heart for his heroism.
In his address to the Democratic National Convention, Khan contrasted two vastly different presidential candidates — one who shares characteristics of his late son and one who is nothing like him.

His son, he said, dreamed of becoming a military lawyer, “but he put those dreams aside the day he sacrificed his life to save the lives of his fellow soldiers.”

“Hillary Clinton was right when she called my son the best of America,” he added. “If it was up to Donald Trump, he never would have been in America.

Donald Trump consistently smears the character of Muslims. He disrespects other minorities, women, judges, even his own party leadership.”
Read more: http://www.politico.com/story/2016/07/dnc-2016-khizr-khan-226402#ixzz4FoGMPbGK

Two thoughts...Clinton and Trump both dodged the draft and did not serve. So did millions of others in that era and that F**ked-up war.

Is this the same cock sucker that yelled "Black lives Matter" during the moment of silence for our slain officers?

Or just some other sorry sack of schit?

Dave
Hillary Clinton has PROMISED to do EXACTLY what Angela Merkel is doing to Germany and damn the consequences. Who's willing to sacrifice their wife and children on the altar of political correctness in an endless series of muslim attacks??? Bowsinger????

This is just one reason why I will take 1/2 of what Donald Trump promises to do versus 1/2 of what Hillary Clinton promises to do.
Posted By: cv540 Re: Trump and his Muslim Problem - 07/29/16
Trump's Muslim Problem? Truly you are delusional.

Muslims are a tiny voting block.

Muslims are the least tolerant and inclusive group imaginable. Which group will align themselves with them, women, homosexuals? Yeah Muslims really go out and respect and embrace them don't they.

The only voting block that might are the white privilege guilt ridden liberal white voters, but half of them were Bernie supporters who are gonna vote Green party or stay home.

But keep telling yourself: "Trumps message really won't resonate with the white blue collar voter who see's his country being slowly overrun."

Posted By: 4ager Re: Trump and his Muslim Problem - 07/29/16
Originally Posted by cv540

Muslims are the least tolerant and inclusive group imaginable. Which group will align themselves with them, women, homosexuals? Yeah Muslims really go out and respect and embrace them don't they.

The only voting block that might are the white privilege guilt ridden liberal white voters (aka BOWSINGER), but half of them were Bernie supporters who are gonna vote Green party or stay home (BOWSINGER's choice is the last, because it requires no honor and no effort).

But keep telling yourself: "Trumps message really won't resonate with the white blue collar voter who see's his country being slowly overrun."

Slight edit for inclusion of the OP in the otherwise flawless analysis.

dave
We all have a Muslim problem. Not just Trump.

Trump didn't start the fight...the muzzies did...they're still killing people wholesale across the globe.

Before Trump even spoke about going after the families of terrorists, a lot of us already knew THAT was the ONLY way we'd ever bring a halt to their bad behavior...If the terrorists that were in the planes on 9/11 knew that their families (aunts, uncles, cousins included)would be hunted down and killed, do you really think they would have still carried out the attacks??? How eager do you think the Imams would be to "inspire" new radicals if they knew they and there families would be put on a list of targets for OJT of our special forces???

Had that policy been in place 15-20 years ago, we wouldn't be having a terrorist problem today...A lot of dead muzzies? Yep...but as compared to what??? Add up the numbers of dead people (women & children included) that have died as a result of "Islamic culture" in the last 50 years and get back to me when you do...
Originally Posted by CrowRifle

This as does the rest of the world.
Not saying Trump hasn't had his share of gaffs but this is typical of the Democrats to find the 1 in a 1,000 case that supports their agenda and parade him around as if he represents the vast majority. It's their MO to distort reality to their benefit.
The problem is not hardworking honest Muslims, or Muslims who fought bravely in America's wars.
The problem is radical Muslims who want to kill Americans in vast quantity. And, there are lots of them.

We let in immigrants from Mexico, we have immigrants from eastern Europe. There are problems with both groups, but none of them hijacks airplanes and flies them into buildings.
None of them machine guns innocent people in San Bernardino.

We have problems with the radicals and there is no way to tell a "good" Muslim from the bad ones.

If I had the power I would have shut down Muslim immigration on Sept. 12 2001.
That would have stopped the San Bernardino slaughter because the Muslim gal who was the ringleader and main shooter just came in from Afghanistan 2 years ago.

Sorry for the good Muslims who might want to come here to study, or to work, but the bad ones have done pi**ed in the lemonade.

So, I agree with Trump.
Hillary's plan to import wholesale Syrian refugees is insane.
Originally Posted by dave7mm

dave

That was great, Dave. Thanks for posting that.

After Trump wins, I hope West finds a place in the administration.
Originally Posted by simonkenton7
The problem is not hardworking honest Muslims, or Muslims who fought bravely in America's wars.
The problem is radical Muslims who want to kill Americans in vast quantity. And, there are lots of them.

We let in immigrants from Mexico, we have immigrants from eastern Europe. There are problems with both groups, but none of them hijacks airplanes and flies them into buildings.
None of them machine guns innocent people in San Bernardino.

We have problems with the radicals and there is no way to tell a "good" Muslim from the bad ones.

If I had the power I would have shut down Muslim immigration on Sept. 12 2001.
That would have stopped the San Bernardino slaughter because the Muslim gal who was the ringleader and main shooter just came in from Afghanistan 2 years ago.

Sorry for the good Muslims who might want to come here to study, or to work, but the bad ones have done pi**ed in the lemonade.

So, I agree with Trump.
Hillary's plan to import wholesale Syrian refugees is insane.

This is where we have a problem with the "good Muslims." They are the only ones that can tell the difference and they are staying silent to the most part. There are a few that are vocal about the bad ones, but until they are cooperative system wide in ferreting out the bad ones then they are complicit.
Originally Posted by cv540

The only voting block that might are the white privilege guilt ridden liberal white voters, but half of them were Bernie supporters who are gonna vote Green party or stay home.

Posted By: KFWA Re: Trump and his Muslim Problem - 07/29/16
If Trump wants to start a fight with Muslims, I'll back him 100%

Talking about muslims who do not believe in conquest is like talking about
Christians who do not believe in Jesus. Oxymoronic.
Originally Posted by oldtrapper
Talking about muslims who do not believe in conquest is like talking about
Christians who do not believe in Jesus. Oxymoronic.
Bingo. It's central doctrine. Incompatible with our society. Muslims should be banned just on that basis, since our law excludes anyone from immigration who belongs to any organization that promotes the overthrow of the US. That's Islam.

yeah, its sad, but its still not a reason to put Hillary and the entire Clinton Machine in the White House once again.... she'll be worse than Bill ever was....

she'll increase the debt more than Obama did, sell out our nation more than Obama did ( for her own financial gain no less) and will be more corrupt than Nixon was....

We've just endured the worse president in US history for 8 years, now the DemocRATs want to top that once again......

Individual Muslim heroes notwithstanding, as a whole they still represent the biggest problem to the world today....don't fool yourself otherwise.
Originally Posted by gonehuntin
Hillary Clinton has PROMISED to do EXACTLY what Angela Merkel is doing to Germany and damn the consequences. Who's willing to sacrifice their wife and children on the altar of political correctness in an endless series of muslim attacks??? Bowsinger????

This is just one reason why I will take 1/2 of what Donald Trump promises to do versus 1/2 of what Hillary Clinton promises to do.

"4 million Americans died, what difference doe it make now."
this silliness is nothing but a dhimmicrat misdirect. Muslims are worse than useless in America. They say nothing, do nothing to stop islamic terrorism in America, and for the most part, they support by word, money and deed, attacks on America.
I wish they all would leave and go back to what ever third world sheithole they came from.
Originally Posted by CrowRifle

9/11.
Moderate muslims is like safe strychnine.

I don't swallow either.
Originally Posted by Seafire

yeah, its sad, but its still not a reason to put Hillary and the entire Clinton Machine in the White House once again.... she'll be worse than Bill ever was....

she'll increase the debt more than Obama did, sell out our nation more than Obama did ( for her own financial gain no less) and will be more corrupt than Nixon was....

We've just endured the worse president in US history for 8 years, now the DemocRATs want to top that once again......

Individual Muslim heroes notwithstanding, as a whole they still represent the biggest problem to the world today....don't fool yourself otherwise.

CONCORD, CA, US
U.S. Army
MAJ, CO B, 96TH CIVIL AFFAIRS BN, 95TH CIVIL AFFAIRS BDE, FORT BRAGG, NC
07/05/2007, BAGHDAD, IRAQ
Major James M. Ahearn was a 43 year-old Californian who bravely served in the US army for 18+ years. Before joining the Army, James, and his brother Kevin, were raised in Concord by their mother, Connie Ahearn. James lived in Concord from 1977 to 1982 and spent much of his time watching football and baseball, biking, and hiking.  James entered the military in 1989 and had worked in several countries including: Germany, Korea, Kuwait, and Saudi Arabia. James also earned an associate’s degree in liberal arts from Diablo Valley College in 1988 and a bachelor’s degree from Campbell University.

James was stationed in Iraq in 2003 and during his time there met Lena who he married in 2005. After moving to North Carolina, James and Lena had one daughter named Kali. However, on July 5, 2007, James was sent to Iraq for the third time. James’s vehicle came in contact with an explosive device while in Baghdad and both James and Sergeant Keith A. Kline, 24, from Oak Harbor, Ohio were killed by the explosion.

James had spent much of his time trying to provide toys for the children in Iraq. His brother Kevin recalls emails from James asking him to send toys to Baghdad; “He never asked for anything for himself, it was always about the kids.”

On July 20, 2008, family, soldiers, and friends gathered to pay tribute to the generous man who gave so much to others. Roughly 300 people attended the John F. Kennedy Memorial Chapel to pay respect to James and an additional 100 soldiers and friends sat in the parking lot and watched the service on televisions. James was buried at the Arlington National Cemetery after a life spent supporting the morals he believed in.

His wife remembers; “Jimmy was the greatest gift I ever had. He was the strongest and bravest man I ever saw in my life. I will never regret marrying him and moving to the US.” James has touched countless lives and will forever be remembered as the man who sacrificed whatever he could to help.
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
this silliness is nothing but a dhimmicrat misdirect. Muslims are worse than useless in America. They say nothing, do nothing to stop islamic terrorism in America, and for the most part, they support by word, money and deed, attacks on America.
I wish they all would leave and go back to what ever third world sheithole they came from.

Thank God most Muslims are moderate. There are over 1.7 billion of them in the world.
Estimates are all over the place, but we are at war with as many as 500 million Jihadists. They are split between the violent and the stealthy supporters of Sharia Law.
We need to kill the first group and put the fear of God into the second. Pun intended.

Strong leadership on our part and the rest of the estimated 1.7 billion Muslins will begin to trust us again and support us. They have good reason not to trust us now.

Muslin boots on the ground like the Kurds are already doing without our support. They are not waiting for our lead. They are killing ISIS for their own reasons.
So do you guys include the Kurds when you say “Kill them all?” Nuke the ground they are gaining?

We have our hands full with the 500 million. Picking a fight with the rest of the 1.7 billion (most who do not even live in the MidEast) would be stunning stupidity.
Yet again, BOWSINGER is showing his ignorance and his cowardice. He was so afraid of the boogeyman before that he wants Americans to be put on secret lists and stripped of their rights ...to protect their rights. Now, he's too afraid to admit that Islam is, in fact, a threat.

Of those 1.7B, .5B at least are already jihadis. Another .5B are so damned poor that they are essentially just cannon fodder no matter the situation (think Bangladesh and most of Pakistan and Afghanistan). That leaves about .7B, and there's a huge number of extremely wealthy Muslims in that number who are funding the .5B jihadis instead of taking care of the .5B poor. There is their priority level and objective. We simply need to recognize it and deal with it.

Stay home, pout, and cower, BOWS. It's all you're going to do anyway.
They may be moderate today but when the current radicals hit the fan, half the moderates with evolve.
Originally Posted by 4ager
Yet again, BOWSINGER is showing his ignorance and his cowardice. He was so afraid of the boogeyman before that he wants Americans to be put on secret lists and stripped of their rights ...to protect their rights. Now, he's too afraid to admit that Islam is, in fact, a threat.

Of those 1.7B, .5B at least are already jihadis. Another .5B are so damned poor that they are essentially just cannon fodder no matter the situation (think Bangladesh and most of Pakistan and Afghanistan). That leaves about .7B, and there's a huge number of extremely wealthy Muslims in that number who are funding the .5B jihadis instead of taking care of the .5B poor. There is their priority level and objective. We simply need to recognize it and deal with it.

You honestly do not know that my 500 million estimate is the same as your .5 billion estimate?
The rest of your numbers are pure unsupported horse$hit.

So bow, ya found a bad muslim. They exist in every religion.

I love when the chief Ass Pimple comes in and starts Poppin !!

You honestly do not know that my 500 million estimate is the same as your .5 billion estimate?
The rest of your numbers are pure unsupported horse$hit.

I'm quite familiar with the numerical system, idiot. I put them in similar figures for a reason, and that went right over your water head.

The numbers I put up are as easily defensible as yours. Hint, there (but you won't get it).
“Thank God most Muslims are moderate. There are over 1.7 billion of them in the world.
Estimates are all over the place, but we are at war with as many as 500 million Jihadists. They are split between the violent and the stealthy supporters of Sharia Law.”

Those are only numbers I put up. You need to back your other numbers about the poor and the wealthy Muslims.
And who is taken care of who.
Yawn... There are more than .4B in Afghanistan, Bangladesh, and Pakistan combined, without factoring in the Muslim nations in the Pacific or Africa. Those three alone are near the top of the international foreign aid lists for various NGOs, and not from other Muslim nations (hint: money from US and Europe, primary, keeps them from dying off in massive numbers). Start factoring in the 33M Muslims in starvation Meccas like Ethiopia, and the millions more across central Africa (not to mention those in North Africa), and you get to .5B pretty damned fast.

If you had any clues at all, you MIGHT just be able to pull your head out of your ass.
"You need to back your other numbers about the poor and the wealthy Muslims.
And who is taken care of who."
Muzlims not welcome in America as far as I'm concerned
actually Bob I would think any sort of Fundamentalist or Radical wasnt welcome !
Originally Posted by Stevil
actually Bob I would think any sort of Fundamentalist or Radical wasnt welcome !

There are plenty of Christian terrorist groups, but they do not have the numbers or the power to impose their ideology on the rest of us. That is not to say they do pick their spots and release hell.

Everyone knows about the KKK and of course, we have our Westboro Baptist Church, but I don't know that they have killed anybody...yet. There are plenty of others. Many real Christians don't want to talk about them.

The Christian Identity Movement is a worldwide movement affiliated with other lovely groups like the Aryan Nations and the Americans Promise Ministries.

The Lord’s Resistance Army was one of Africa worse a few years ago and they have spread out and splintered into many smaller and hard to keep track of groups. They have cost us about a Billion in humanitarian aid.
India has their own Nagaland and Tripura Christian Terrorists.
Originally Posted by ironbender
Originally Posted by dave7mm

dave

That was great, Dave. Thanks for posting that.

After Trump wins, I hope West finds a place in the administration.

U R welcome.
I can think of alot of asswipes in goverment that should be stuck in a room.
And Mr. Wests youtube clip should be on auto repeat.

dave
Originally Posted by Middlefork_Miner

Trump didn't start the fight...the muzzies did...they're still killing people wholesale across the globe.

Before Trump even spoke about going after the families of terrorists, a lot of us already knew THAT was the ONLY way we'd ever bring a halt to their bad behavior...If the terrorists that were in the planes on 9/11 knew that their families (aunts, uncles, cousins included)would be hunted down and killed, do you really think they would have still carried out the attacks??? How eager do you think the Imams would be to "inspire" new radicals if they knew they and there families would be put on a list of targets for OJT of our special forces???

Had that policy been in place 15-20 years ago, we wouldn't be having a terrorist problem today...A lot of dead muzzies? Yep...but as compared to what??? Add up the numbers of dead people (women & children included) that have died as a result of "Islamic culture" in the last 50 years and get back to me when you do...

That works.
A specially adapted B52,modified to become a high altitude crop duster.
Should spray mecca with pig chit every time an American gets killed by some haji yelling allahu akbar.

dave
Khizr Khan,

My Muslim son died for America!
Vote for Hillary!

What a tool.
Go back to Mecca-land.
Life is hard everywhere; cry your political tears in private, preferably in Mecca.

So, dad has a kid, the kid pays the ultimate price at the hands of those claiming allegiance to Allah, just like the kid. I'm wondering what part of separation of church and state all of these comedians are having a problem with?

The pronoun "You" is specific, meaning the father did not sacrifice anything. He has lost an intangible and condolences are in order, but dad lost nothing of substance. He had no control over his son's actions.

I prefer to look at this debate from a different perspective. Separation of church and state can be enforced in many ways. It can include quick transport to the hereafter.

[Linked Image]

Muslims are not special, anymore than blacks, Chinese, Mexicans or whatever part of the melt you want to choose to put in the pot. One is either all in America or a piece of trash. This isn't the land of "Olly, Olly, Oxen Free" where you get to wander in, chitt on my birthright and claim immunity from persecution because you're a hyphenated-azzhole.

Regards,

Sammy Small
Originally Posted by KFWA
If Trump wants to start a fight with Muslims, I'll back him 100%

The fight is on already, as West said for 1300 years.

We must get behind Trump and finish it.

Trump ain't got no damned problems except planning his inauguration shindigs. Bow, can you plan a Trump shindig?
Figured I'd throw a little gas on the fire and post links to a couple more "outstanding" muzzie soldiers.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/2003/03/24/army-us-soldier-acted-out-resentment-in-grenade-attack.html

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nidal_Hasan
Follow up from Wikipedia: On April 21, 2005, Akbar was found guilty of two counts of premeditated murder and three counts of attempted premeditated murder. He was sentenced to death on April 28 after the jury deliberated for approximately seven hours.
On November 20, 2006, Lieutenant General John R. Vines, commander of the 18th Airborne Corps, affirmed the death sentence against Akbar. Under an automatic appeal because of the sentence, the case was forwarded to the Army Court of Criminal Appeals, which upheld the sentence on July 13, 2012.

Afterwards, the case was automatically appealed to the United States Court of Appeals for the Armed Forces, with a final right of appeal to the United States Supreme Court.
Once Akbar's appeals are exhausted and if his sentence stands, the President of the United States in his role as Commander in Chief would order the execution to take place, which is currently done by lethal injection.
Akbar continues to be confined at the United States Disciplinary Barracks awaiting disposition of his sentence.
I'm sure barack hussein, or hillary, will give Akbar a full pardon, to show 'solidarity' and understanding, with muslims world wide.
Posted By: 4ager Re: Trump and his Muslim Problem - 07/31/16
Yawn... There are more than .4B in Afghanistan, Bangladesh, and Pakistan combined, without factoring in the Muslim nations in the Pacific or Africa. Those three alone are near the top of the international foreign aid lists for various NGOs, and not from other Muslim nations (hint: money from US and Europe, primary, keeps them from dying off in massive numbers). Start factoring in the 33M Muslims in starvation Meccas like Ethiopia, and the millions more across central Africa (not to mention those in North Africa), and you get to .5B pretty damned fast.

If you had any clues at all, you MIGHT just be able to pull your head out of your ass.

Because BOWSINGER has no reading comprehension.

Where is the aid money to Bangladesh, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Ethiopia, Sudan, etc., coming from? Check the major NGOs for funding and the answer is very, very clear - the West. Gates, Clinton, and a host of other very large Western foundations, as well as USAID, US State Dept, and counterparts in Great Britain, France, and Germany. The Jordanians chip in as well, but the bulk of the money is from the West.

Those, would be called facts. Don't like them? Take it up with the NGOs. Or, prove me wrong. You can't, and you won't even try, but those are the two alternatives.
Bowsinger's issue is nota lack of reading comprehension, but rather a strongly motivated agenda.

Donald Trump didn't "start" anything, he's reacting to the muslim menace that our criminal government is importing, your sole Shining Example Of Muslim Sacrifice notwithstanding. Oh, if he had been captured he would have been tortured and killed for apostasy.
Trumps statement was this: “total and complete shutdown of Muslims entering the United States until our country's representatives can figure out what is going on.”

That is not a "muslim ban".

It is funny to see foreigners wave the US Constitution and own pocket copies, when the Democrats there don't know what it says. The speakers wife was on the podium wearing a Hijab which means she is Sharia compliant, which means she sees Sharia as having more power than the US Constitution.

The muslims and the Democrats have a common guiding principle: "There are several forms of lying to non-believers that are permitted under certain circumstances, the best known being taqiyya. These circumstances are typically those that advance the cause of Islam - in some cases by gaining the trust of non-believers in order to draw out their vulnerability and defeat them."
(https://www.thereligionofpeace.com/pages/quran/taqiyya.aspx)

So, 1 muslim troop is killed fighting for us.
How many of our troops have been killed by a muslim troop in Ft. Hood?
© 24hourcampfire