Home
Posted By: brilite Blacks in commercials on TV. - 08/15/16
For a population that makes up 13% of our country why are blacks acting in way more than 13% of TV commercials?

Is it being done for a particular reason?

Why is the acting so very, very different from the behaviors we see on the news every night?
You noticed that too, huh?

And they are ALL smarter than us in those commercials. Black doctor telling stupid white guy to so and so...

And movies and TV shows.

Everywhere but the Oscars.... laugh
Of course there's a reason, just like that RIDICULOUS Bill Cosby show where he was a doctor and his wife a lawyer. I mean GMAFB...
N . . . o fatigue!
Yes, always stupid whitey in front of rhodes scholar blacks, unless of course the whiteys are turd pokers, then they get to be smart as well.
Originally Posted by jorgeI
Of course there's a reason, just like that RIDICULOUS Bill Cosby show where he was a doctor and his wife a lawyer. I mean GMAFB...

[Linked Image]
Your choice. Turn OFF the frigg'n TV!
Posted By: add Re: Blacks in commercials on TV. - 08/15/16
Originally Posted by brilite
For a population that makes up 13% of our country why are blacks acting in way more than 13% of TV commercials?

Perhaps a higher percentage of black TV viewership than other demographics?

But far more likely, social engineering that offers benefit to the sponsors.
Posted By: Paulh Re: Blacks in commercials on TV. - 08/15/16
http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q...575CB146F33D4D63FE00575C&FORM=VRDGAR
Originally Posted by add

Perhaps a higher percentage of black TV viewership than other demographics?

But far more likely, social engineering that offers benefit to the sponsors.

Well, it's not like they have anything like a job to interrupt their TV shows... whistle
Posted By: 5sdad Re: Blacks in commercials on TV. - 08/15/16
I have long noted and been offended by the social engineering of the over-representation of blacks in commercials.
Dude nails it!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QwCCj8Dx-gk

Posted By: Gus Re: Blacks in commercials on TV. - 08/15/16
i think their real sellin' point is white men with black wives.

oh wait, is it just the opposite? i can't remember. anyone know for sure?
You honkeys got a problem? I'm on my way to Milwaukee to gets me some Air Jordans!!
Originally Posted by Gus

One of my brothers attends a big celebrity golf tourney every year that is attended by a large contingent of professional black athletes, virtually all have white wives and girlfriends...truth.
Originally Posted by Salmonella
Originally Posted by Gus

One of my brothers attends a big celebrity golf tourney every year that is attended by a large contingent of professional black athletes, virtually all have white wives and girlfriends...truth.

Why the hell wouldn't they? Have you seen the alternative? 98% are boner killers.
if and i say "if" there's a slack number of qualifying black males to marry qualified black women, then the white women who are encroaching on the black women's territory or tract of land is a problem? is this a real problem or not?
Watch "The Price is Right".

What are the odds...
Originally Posted by Gus

Mud Shark infested waters. smile
To be a fly on the wall in some of these Campfire living rooms would have to be a real treat.

Dave
Yep pretty straight!
Originally Posted by deflave
To be a fly on the wall in some of these Campfire living rooms would have to be a real treat.

Dave

It'd be a real education for a fly around here... wink
Probably sounds something like this:

Now day gots negrahs in the goll darned detergent commercials! Ain't no negrah I never known washed no clothes.

Lessin' they was the help and washin' sometin' 'dat weren't they own.

That video runneth over with sigline material!! He was spot on too!
Progressive PC poop. Have to allow all those poor, downtrodden minorities a boost. Blacks, gays, terrorists, illegals...

My peeve on this is the depiction of men: ALWAYS stupid losers seemingly unable to tie their own shoes without help from a woman.
Originally Posted by RockyRaab
Progressive PC poop. Have to allow all those poor, downtrodden minorities a boost. Blacks, gays, terrorists, illegals...

My peeve on this is the depiction of men: ALWAYS stupid losers seemingly unable to tie their own shoes without help from a woman.

where in the gd hell have you and your kind been hiding out since johnson, et al?

feminism has arisen, and it's been with us for a spell now.

first, on earth it was a Goddess religion based religious & social structure.

then, the climate changes occurred, making the urth a difficult place to survive, eat, breed, and organize.

now that patriarchy as a system has failed, the matriarchy is making a last ditch effort to try something, hell, anything to survive.

just what kind, type, or sort of human is best configured to survive down here on the Urthen? anybody know for sure?

Ni ggly bears.........

TFF!

That guy did pretty much just tell it like it is.

And if it's true does that make it racist???

Flave move your mudsharkin' ass back to Chi-town and tear it up bro!
Originally Posted by RockyRaab

I'd like to grab Ray Romano by his nose and beat him to death with a piece of rebar.

Dave
Posted By: ingwe Re: Blacks in commercials on TV. - 08/15/16
Originally Posted by SamOlson

And if it's true does that make it racist???

The truth IS racist Sammo....

This over-representation of Nogs on commercials and TV show has been going on for some time...in the name of PC.

As others noted, the blacks are always the smart ones....yeah...right!

The blacks are always the ones in charge.....yeah...right!

The blacks are always pictured in nuclear families with dads presence obvious...yeah...right!

This is apparently done to get their business and supply them with role models...kinda like the Cosby show did. Seriously.

Originally Posted by gunner500
Yes, always stupid whitey in front of rhodes scholar blacks, unless of course the whiteys are turd pokers, then they get to be smart as well.

Cecil Rhodes no less!!!

Edit

Phuqing auto correct
He seems okay. But what he's got to realize is, beauty parlors in the black community are tearing them apart.

If Dwawntikkatoby's mama ain't spend all da damn welfare money gettin' her toes sparkled so she could get knocked up and go on the Jerry Springer show 12 damn times lookin' fer da daddy,...he wouldn't a'had to become a Crip in order to eat breakfast every day.

My guess is,...if the boo's burnt down alla the ghetto beauty parlers tomorrow,..every boo in the country would turn into Ozzie and fuggin' Harriet by Valentine's Day.

You may think that kinda talk is fugged up. But Bernie Sanders and Hillary ran for the Democratic nomination for President of the United States talkin' chit much like it.
Gentlemen;
Its not just the blacks in commercials. Its in virtually ever commercial, sitcom or series. Every demographic is somehow all of a sudden full of wisdom, knowledge and prudent behavior. (Reality be damned!)

UNLESS that particular demographic is the Caucasian adult male demographic. In that particular case, the person is lazy, mentally challenged in some capacity or just plain reckless.

Truly amazing, if the roles would be reversed there would be even more protesting, rioting, looting and burning. Probably a call to action by the current resident of the White House or his wife.

See its politically acceptable to make fun of white men because they are so privileged. White men only have what they have because it was given to them or some hyphenated american or women guided them along the way. You see white men never built anything worth a damn, not families (families are always better without men f*cking it up), not businesses providing jobs and prosperity, and certainly not countries (we all know the best countries are certainly not run by and large by white men).

That is why my family has for all practical purposes stopped watching TV. It just pollutes your mind and we have two boys and a girl we are raising. We don't want any of them to grow-up thinking, even subconsciously, that way.

Mudsharks, obviously.
Poobs, growing up the Fresh Prince of Belair was a fine role model for us poor, rural, underprivileged white kids. He basically taught us how to be cool!

The wife is hooked on House Hunters, which I believe is on HGTV. Anyway, a very large percentage of the couples are either gay, or a racially mixed married couple. I told her she is wasting her time because it's a cinch we'll never be on it. You can't tell me that they're representing the norm.
If you'll notice,...there's only about 4 black guys who do *all* of the TV commercials.

They're the only four they could find who could get through all the lines without throwin' in a "mugfuggin'".

They had a big horn in the studio. As soon as one of 'em said "muhfuggin", it would go off,..."ERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRNNNK!"

That meant that they had failed the audition.

The vast majority of them would say, upon hearing the "ERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRNNNK!"

"Fug dis anyway. I'm goan back ta Broadway".
Poobs, growing up the Fresh Prince of Belair was a fine role model for us poor, rural, underprivileged white kids. He basically taught us how to be cool!

Sammo if you've watched any of the fresh prince's movies lately, he grew up to be REALLY COOL! laugh
well they're all over the evening news so they might as well be in the commercials and tv shows. thats what the mute and channel changer buttons are for.
I don't watch movies but imagine he's a true inspiration....
I don't watch movies but imagine he's a true inspiration....

Yep. Especially compelling in " The Wild Wild West"...

Ive actually gotten to the point of switching channels every time a nog appears.

Keeps my fingers busy!
my favorites are the company sponsored training films. they pack every friggen minority and physical disability into these things they can. its actually pretty comical because in my 40 years of working all over the world, i have never encountered that variety. closest would be govt work at rural bases down south.
Originally Posted by rem141r
my favorites are the company sponsored training films. they pack every friggen minority and physical disability into these things they can. its actually pretty comical because in my 40 years of working all over the world, i have never encountered that variety. closest would be govt work at rural bases down south.

"working" was the operative word there....
Chevy seems to cater to the most retarded of each demographic.

Dave
Going out on a limb here but guessing Urkel was Flave's role model back in the day.
Going out on a limb here but guessing Urkel was Flave's role model back in the day.

Still is.....

I liked Theo.

Travis
Originally Posted by ingwe

Still is.....

Bet he landed more pussy than you ever did!

Dave
Originally Posted by deflave

Still is.....

Bet he landed more pussy than you ever did!

Dave

I would love to be able to dispute that, but I'm afraid you're right!
I will admit to having a mild crush for the black chick on Saved by the Bell.
i was a Rerun guy myself.
I will admit to having a mild crush for the black chick on Saved by the Bell.

It gets lonely up there in the wide open.....
Black angus anyone?

WTF?!

[Linked Image]
Black angus anyone?

WTF?!

DUDE! eek
Black anus anyone?

WTF?!

Dood?!?!?
i was a Rerun guy myself.

Those suspenders only carried him so far.

Travis
Oh chit, you guys are gonna get Flave uber horny!!!
Originally Posted by kingston

[Linked Image]

LMAO.

Dave
BGG: I couldn't help but notice your avatar is the Confederate Battle flag: Thats Racist

I couldn't help but notice the Gadsen Rattlesnakes is on it: Thats racist!

I hope you are sorry....
BGG: I couldn't help but notice your avatar is the Confederate Battle flag: Thats Racist

I hope you are sorry....

I'm an Unrepentant Sinner.

THere's a joke in there......

I hope you are sorry....

He's sorry alright.

Dave
Oh chit, you guys are gonna get Flave uber horny!!!

What can I say?

Rerun and black cows do it for me.

Dave
Admit it...just having BGG show up horns you up. shocked
Admit it...just having BGG show up horns you up. shocked

No.

He's a loser. Rumor is he and Adair hang out at the Blue Moon.

Travis
Black angus anyone?

Seems to be the only beef that you can buy around here. Every Packages is marked genuine black angus. Of course I don't believe it, since the black baldy is the best seller at all the sale barns. At best the beef that is marked black angus is a half breed, for the most part. I know different subject, but shows how ads work. miles
Black angus anyone?
WTF?!

roun' heah we call them Angie
deflave - "Chevy seems to cater to the most retarded of each demographic." Dave

Chevrolet is a division of Obama Motors. What do you expect?

L.W.
[bleep]. I about pizzed myself.
N I GG l y bears.
It's all about viewer demographics.

Negroes are the only race on planet erff that can watch a 60 incher while running down the street wit da mudderfooker.
Posted By: hanco Re: Blacks in commercials on TV. - 08/15/16
You won't see that in our newspapers.
Originally Posted by Gus
if and i say "if" there's a slack number of qualifying black males to marry qualified black women, then the white women who are encroaching on the black women's territory or tract of land is a problem? is this a real problem or not?

Jeezus Gus, what part of the South do you live in? Do you have any Black friends or any good acquaintances? Black women will tell you damn quick that they have a grudge against any White woman with a Black man. Furthermore, they will give the Brother with the White girl looks that turn you to stone in your tracks. The Brothers know it, too. It ain't cool.
Originally Posted by kaywoodie
Originally Posted by gunner500

Cecil Rhodes no less!!!

Edit

Phuqing auto correct

It's easy for anyone with at least two functioning brain cells to read their agendas.
Shaddup honkys..this is BlackRunAmerica.
America could have spent the money on several orbiting space stations and a Mars mission along with ALL the new technology that would have brought...
Instead
we spent it on sail foams, ebt gibs and weaves

WTF !?
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Originally Posted by jorgeI

[Linked Image]

ROTFFLMFAO!
The Brothers know it, too. It ain't cool.

And yet it is the Holy Grail. I was one of the first to have a women work on a Statewide Survey Crew, for the AHTD, and when we would stop at a District Headquarters or a County Maintenance shop for gas, there would always be 2-3 appear out of the woodwork to talk to Her. She was not ugly, but She was also no big prize. They whites kept on working their jobs but the Blacks were drawn like flies. miles
Posted By: RWE Re: Blacks in commercials on TV. - 08/16/16
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff

I hope you are sorry....

I'm an Unrepentant Sinner.

THere's a joke in there......

Where's my royalty check?

Is it being done for a particular reason?

Why is the acting so very, very different from the behaviors we see on the news every night?

... and why are all the couples on TV of mixed race ? Don't white men marry white women any more ?
Posted By: Gus Re: Blacks in commercials on TV. - 08/16/16
Originally Posted by hatari
Originally Posted by Gus

Jeezus Gus, what part of the South do you live in? Do you have any Black friends or any good acquaintances? Black women will tell you damn quick that they have a grudge against any White woman with a Black man. Furthermore, they will give the Brother with the White girl looks that turn you to stone in your tracks. The Brothers know it, too. It ain't cool.

it's been my understanding that highly qualified black women find it exceedingly difficult to find an equally qualified marriage partner (of the opposite sex of course).
They are the ones with the I Q low enough to watch most of what is on. They are just playing to the audience they have
I think, I say I think there was some kind of law passed back in the seventies that stated that every movie, TV show, or commercial had to have at least one minority player in it.
Posted By: dh84 Re: Blacks in commercials on TV. - 08/16/16
Have you seen all the home security commercials where the criminals are ALWAYS portrayed as white guys?
Originally Posted By Kenlguy
I think, I say I think there was some kind of law passed back in the seventies that stated that every movie, TV show, or commercial had to have at least one minority player in it.

Nah, no law like that in the 70s/80s, etc. I wrote a number of scripts for different shows that had no minority actors. In fact, in the mid-80s I wrote a script for a popular "cops-'n-robbers" show in which my main "bad guy" was a black dude and so designated in the script.

Later, after filming, when my show aired, the "bad guy" was a white guy. When I ran into the producer I asked him why they had changed the casting and he said they did not want to portray the bad guy as a black man. So much for "laws."

I'm retired now and don't keep up with "the Biz" as I once did, but would bet a whole lot of money no law has been passed regarding casting of minorities.

The producers and directors just do it today as we see because they are wallowing in that fetid trough of Political Correctness.

That's the way it is in Hollywood. wink

L.W.
A bit fuzzy due to time passing but IIRC a law was passed in the 70's requiring racial makeup of television content to be at least as diverse as the CITY it was broadcast from. Not the viewing area but the city racial mix. That was probably the beginning of what we view now.
George Foreman is the only black guy that I like in a commercial
Originally Posted by 86thecat
A bit fuzzy due to time passing but IIRC a law was passed in the 70's requiring racial makeup of television content to be at least as diverse as the CITY it was broadcast from. Not the viewing area but the city racial mix. That was probably the beginning of what we view now.

Huh uh. Such a requirement by law would have been impossible for producers to observe. That would have created an absolute casting nightmare to determine "diversity" populations in Los Angeles and New York, then find parts in each script for the "proper" amount of "diversity."

I was a screenwriter for 35 years in "the Business" and I know that did not happen.

FWIW.

L.W.
Posted By: hanco Re: Blacks in commercials on TV. - 08/17/16
You whiteys is holding us back

Black wives matter.
And you know they don't do it strictly for profit motive, because most of the people in this country with money to spend on these products are white. If they wanted to spend their money most economically, they'd hire all white actors for all these commercials, unless it was for Afro-Sheen, or whatever the modern equivalent is. When I was a kid, it was only during the commercial spots on Soul Train that you'd see black folks in commercials.
Originally Posted by dh84
Have you seen all the home security commercials where the criminals are ALWAYS portrayed as white guys?

Yes, and he gets close to the home security camera doorbell and mom says "No thanks I'm bathing the children."

How about "No thanks I'm cleaning the 12 gauge."
Originally Posted by Leanwolf
Originally Posted By Kenlguy

Nah, no law like that in the 70s/80s, etc. I wrote a number of scripts for different shows that had no minority actors. In fact, in the mid-80s I wrote a script for a popular "cops-'n-robbers" show in which my main "bad guy" was a black dude and so designated in the script.

Later, after filming, when my show aired, the "bad guy" was a white guy. When I ran into the producer I asked him why they had changed the casting and he said they did not want to portray the bad guy as a black man. So much for "laws."

I'm retired now and don't keep up with "the Biz" as I once did, but would bet a whole lot of money no law has been passed regarding casting of minorities.

The producers and directors just do it today as we see because they are wallowing in that fetid trough of Political Correctness.

That's the way it is in Hollywood. wink

L.W.

For Hollywood, they don't want criticism, so they go the path of least resistence. No producer wants to get "blackballed" (ahem!) because that is a career ender. The phone can stop ringing suddenly for good at any time.
Originally Posted by hatari

For Hollywood, they don't want criticism, so they go the path of least resistence. No producer wants to get "blackballed" (ahem!) because that is a career ender. The phone can stop ringing suddenly for good at any time.
And who does the blackballing? Any tribe in particular?
My favorite TV program is the old re-runs of MASH.

On there they call the token black "spear chucker"

Wouldn't get away with that now days!

But...I LOVE it!

Virgil B.
Originally Posted by vbshootinrange
My favorite TV program is the old re-runs of MASH.

On there they call the token black "spear chucker"

Wouldn't get away with that now days!

But...I LOVE it!

Virgil B.

He threw the javelin. In college.

P
© 24hourcampfire