Home
Cokie Roberts didn’t mince words Tuesday in describing GOP politicians who continue supporting Donald Trump despite serious misgivings.

“They’re morally tainted,” the NPR and ABC political commentator told Joe Scarborough on MSNBC’s “Morning Joe.”

“I mean there’s just no question about that. You can’t say, ‘He’s a racist and what he says is textbook racism, but I support him because he’s the nominee of my party.’”

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry...7b45b9fe4b0edfa80da567c?section=politics
Well, color me tainted then.
Originally Posted by KFWA
Cokie Roberts didn’t mince words Tuesday in describing GOP politicians who continue supporting Donald Trump despite serious misgivings.

“They’re morally tainted,” the NPR and ABC political commentator told Joe Scarborough on MSNBC’s “Morning Joe.”

And that's coming from the Queen Taint.
'Taint, meet kettle..........
Let me try

Originally Posted by Cokehead Roberts

“I mean there’s just no question about that. You can’t say, ‘She’s a racist criminal and what she says is textbook racism lying and subterfuge of the highest level, but I support him her because she’s the nominee of my party.’”
The fact Trump has liberals foaming at the mouth makes me support him that much more.

You know they're scared chitless that he's going to win.
Cokie Roberts needs to be kicked down a staircase, along with everybody at CNN/MSNBC/et al. The news media are the enemy of The People.
Tainted??? Really??? I'm taint hurt...
Racist? Textbook racism? I don't think these people know what that is. I suppose they don't think BLM, the Congressional Black Caucus, etc., are racist. What a bunch of horsecrap. My n e g r ometer is pegged. I've had it with these idiots.
She's right, but the same is true of Clinton supporters. The difference is those supporting Trump are supposed to be the ones that lead the way to success in this country. Instead they're continuing to give the country away to ruin.

Fact is the loss of the USA will be on the shoulders of Trump voters. The Queen and her freaks will just be doing what is expected when their is no supervision.
Originally Posted by 458 Lott
The fact Trump has liberals foaming at the mouth makes me support him that much more.

You know they're scared chitless that he's going to win.
Yep, and regardless of whether those liberals (leftists) are Democrats or Republicans.

Her "taint" is extremely small.

Every thing else extremely large.
The contempt the "Inside-the-beltway" types and their sycophants feel for the average American is disgusting. We don't play their "keeping-upwith-the-Jones" hipster version games. So they feel entitled to look down on their noses at us. Just another pathetic person who is trying to look better than someone else despite doing nothing of merit.
I'd say all the Hildog supporters that think nothing of using abortion as a form of birth control are the one's with the moral taint....
She's right,
No, she's not. Trump is mainstream in his beliefs about people on the whole, while she's a PC lieberal, who's sole ammunition is lying about other people and calling them racist.

Lieberals have demonstrated over and over again that they believe they can do anything and not be racist. But they destroy races, such as Blacks, and the pass on that is not going to last forever. One day, perhaps soon, the Blacks will wake up and see just who their oppressors have been and hopefully wipe out liberals and lieberalism. It couldn't come soon enough!
I thought taint was that little spot in-between ...
really don't GAF about what some paid shill for hillary says
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
really don't GAF about what some paid shill for hillary says

+1

WGAFF what they think. Anyone that votes for Hillary is contempible and below low.
Originally Posted by P_Weed
I thought taint was that little spot in-between ...

[Linked Image]

Yup, why you gotta fold that finger back.
This just shows how far we've sunk. You can't now support a Presidential candidate without being called a racist, all the while the Democrat is a racist and a criminal with blood on her own hands.

Will the United States ever really be united again?

Steve.
This just in:

Cokie Robert's puzzy was found on the floor of the Dollar General Store's checkout line today.

It's being safely stored in the employee lounge fridge until the reporter can come by to claim it.

It took a while for before its true identity was discovered, but the mystery started becoming more transparent when a Dollar General Store customer who was standing in line with Roberts reported, "All I know is, dis ole white woman in front of me sneeze, and then PLAP!, that nasty lookin' thang spit out and hit da flo.

[Linked Image]
Originally Posted by Deerwhacker444

And that's coming from the Queen Taint.

According Dr. Mike, there's a good reason they call her "Cokie" . Anyway, she, like Short George have no credibility whatsoever, for the things they neglect to talk about as much as for what they actually say. If they are ever forced to tell the truth about anything, their heads will likely explode.
The woman masqueraded as an 'objective' news reporter while trashing Clarence Thomas and was somehow allowed to do so without providing any source for the information.

How'd ya' get that nickname 'Cokie'?
Thanks Bristoe, now I'll never be able to eat brisket again.
Originally Posted by Everyday Hunter
This just shows how far we've sunk. You can't now support a Presidential candidate without being called a racist, all the while the Democrat is a racist and a criminal with blood on her own hands.

Steve.
This is why I don't believe the polls. When you tell supporters of a particular candidate that they are thought by the mainstream to be morally defective if they support him, they will tend not to tell pollsters they support him, even if they fully intend to vote for him.
Originally Posted by Everyday Hunter

Steve.
Only when the lieberals are gone.
Who the hell would name their kid "Cokie"?
Cokie Roberts is mentally "Tainted".

These idiots have no idea what Racist means.
Originally Posted by HilhamHawk
Who the hell would name their kid "Cokie"?

Someone who couldn't spell Cookie. crazy
How would a liberal know what morals are anyway?

Or taint either, for that matter? wink
Cokie shows up at about 11 PM,...says, "I hear y'all got my puzzy here."

A young boy stocking shelves says, "Just a minute".

Then he comes out holding his nose with one hand and a ziplock bag in the other,...talkin' 'bout,.."Is this it?"
From Wikipwedia:

"Mary Martha Corinne Morrison Claiborne Boggs was born on December 27, 1943 in New Orleans, Louisiana. She received the sobriquet "Cokie" from her brother Tommy, who could not pronounce "Corinne".[2] Cokie Roberts is the third child and youngest daughter of ambassador and long-time Democratic Congresswoman from Louisiana Lindy Boggs and of Hale Boggs, also a Democratic Congressman from Louisiana. "
Originally Posted by Ranger_Green
Cokie Roberts is the third child and youngest daughter of ambassador and long-time Democratic Congresswoman from Louisiana Lindy Boggs

Whose family Coat of Arms shows three piles of sliced roast beef arranged in a triangular pattern surrounding an image of a limp penis.
When I hear her name I think dried up, shriveled, waste of air, a has been who never was.
At some point in all this media hatred, they will pay a price.
Its nice to know that pre-judging character is something the media feel morally justified in doing.
So, her solution is either vote for Hillary or to stay home and not vote against Hillary. Not much of a choice there.
Anyone that isn't a Dem, by their twisted logic is a Racist.
When the media calls someone a racist, I have to laugh.
Cokie? I thought it was Corkie...
Originally Posted by urbaneruralite
She's right, but the same is true of Clinton supporters. The difference is those supporting Trump are supposed to be the ones that lead the way to success in this country. Instead they're continuing to give the country away to ruin.

Fact is the loss of the USA will be on the shoulders of Trump voters. The Queen and her freaks will just be doing what is expected when their is no supervision.

as its been said before : surely there must be a hole that needs corning somewhere ?
perhaps your contributions there will be appreciated.
Scumbag propagandists are going to lay scattered across the coming battlefield.

“I mean there’s just no question about that. You can’t say, ‘He’s a racist and what he says is textbook racism, but I support him because he’s the nominee of my party.’”

Does anyone know which book store or library I can find the racist textbook in?
I kinda remember a punk band called Moral Taint.
The Qur'an, the holy book of Islam, speaks plainly to such matters: infidels must be killed.
Originally Posted by AKA_Spook

as its been said before : surely there must be a hole that needs corning somewhere ?

HEY....that's my line......
But feel free to use it anytime you're talking about taint......
Only a hiLIARy voter would be so focused on immoral taint.

Cokie isn't bright enough to be a village idiot.

She is just now figuring out that a politician is morally tainted?
Originally Posted by Bristoe
This just in:

Cokie Robert's puzzy was found on the floor of the Dollar General Store's checkout line today.

It's being safely stored in the employee lounge fridge until the reporter can come by to claim it.

It took a while for before its true identity was discovered, but the mystery started becoming more transparent when a Dollar General Store customer who was standing in line with Roberts reported, "All I know is, dis ole white woman in front of me sneeze, and then PLAP!, that nasty lookin' thang spit out and hit da flo.

[Linked Image]

Laffin!
If you don't give a damn what a liberal thinks, or labels you with, then it just don't matter.

Simply another diseased [I'll go with "mad cow"] mental midget liberal, they are like many here, they don't know what they don't know, some of the most educated people I've ever met are the stupidest.
Originally Posted by RWE
Let me try

Originally Posted by Cokehead Roberts

“I mean there’s just no question about that. You can’t say, ‘She’s a racist criminal and what she says is textbook racism lying and subterfuge of the highest level, but I support him her because she’s the nominee of my party.’”

Well done! Qwerky can't see bhutt outta one eye.
HelLiary cannot be TRUSTED ! She is born to LIE
Coming from her I'd take that as a compliment.

Jim
Originally Posted by FieldGrade
Originally Posted by AKA_Spook

HEY....that's my line......
But feel free to use it anytime you're talking about taint......

I owe you , use of your phrase has given me some badly needed "street cred" in the circles I run (walk) in. Even the wives snicker when I bust it out, Thanks
LOL.....My pleasure....

I actually got a couple of PM's from other members voicing their aprovial of that little ditty too.... smile
© 24hourcampfire