Home
Posted By: Crow hunter Hillary's not looking well - 09/15/16
Photo from today. Notice the caked on makeup, puffy face (steroids maybe?), and check out the eyes. They're not looking the same direction, it looks like the lights are on but no one is home. She surely doesn't look "right".

[Linked Image]
She's usually so beautiful...
Dang! Almost 223AI material!
Puuuuuuuuke...
That is a LOT of Damned Unholy Ugly in that picture. sick

She does have that over medicated look too.
Posted By: JoeBob Re: Hillary's not looking well - 09/15/16
[Linked Image]
Posted By: rem141r Re: Hillary's not looking well - 09/15/16
whoever dresses her should be shot. she looks like a rag bag. granted its tough to hide a bullet-proof vest under a womens outfit but somebodies got to be able to do it.
Scary without that face painted on.
Posted By: Tracks Re: Hillary's not looking well - 09/15/16
She's so full of poison she must afraid to bit her lip.
I have to admit, that pic that Bigwhoop has cracks me up. She looks like Tracey Walter (Charles Embry from Erin Brockovich movie).
Originally Posted by Crow hunter
Photo from today. Notice the caked on makeup, puffy face (steroids maybe?), and check out the eyes. They're not looking the same direction, it looks like the lights are on but no one is home. She surely doesn't look "right".

[Linked Image]

She really puts the "hag" in haggard doesn't she.
Posted By: hatari Re: Hillary's not looking well - 09/15/16
She appears to barely hanging on moment to moment. I still think she exhibits the appearance and behavior of a chronic alcoholic. She rides from functional to wasted to burned out and back again. All within the span of hours.

Look at Sunday. Falling down, unable to walk, stand or keep her shoes on (burned out, crashed, on the verge of DTs. 90 minutes later she reappears chipper with the throw aways remark "it's a beautiful day in NY" (threw an IV and a two Martinis in her). When she is giving her fiery speeches, she acts like a mean drunk. When she is low key and composed, she appears to have sobered up, low on dopamine in the brain and energy.

Her notorious verbal abuse of anybody in the vicinity goes along with a mean drunk.

The bitch is an alcoholic.
Blackouts = fainting
diabetes = her weight gain
loss of coordination = her trips and falls
cough = heavy drinkers have greater risk of pneumonia and TB
Liver damage = hypoglycemia seen as fainting, halting speech, disorientation etc

pancreatitis = bowel problems as seen in her debates and rumors of diapers or catheter

Acute alcoholic withdrawal = can lead to seizures and delirium

Think about this. Every trait she exhibits can be linked to chronic alcoholism.
Posted By: viking Re: Hillary's not looking well - 09/15/16
Looks like she was prepped by a mortician, she just needs nickels over her lids.
Did you photoshop that pic? Please tell me that isn't real.
Her eyes are cuckoo! If that is for real she is in very very bad shape.

A complete alcoholic, hmmm. Could well be.
I have read several reports that the White House under Bill was a snowfall every night, that is, major cocaine parties which Hillary orchestrated. She was sucking down the coke, and brother Roger was the supplier.

Not a big jump to go from being a coke fiend to an alcoholic they go pretty well together.
Happened to a friend of mine and he died at age 58.
Oh fer Chrissake everybody calm down, ....cut a little slack.

A little crazy glue ( I recommend Loctite Super Bonder Commercial Strength Gel), plugging the Formaldahyde leak, and she'll be her normal ravishing self again.

GTC
Her speech at her "rally" today was only 23 minutes long.

[Linked Image]

If the eyes are the window to the soul...yikes

She's not going to make it to the election...
How about that stupid grin on her face?
It amazes me that the pos is still a legitimate candidate. Well, after seeing all the filth at Bojangles tonight I guess I can see how she is still in the race. Must be lots and lots of free stuff for the underclass.
Originally Posted by hatari
She appears to barely hanging on moment to moment. I still think she exhibits the appearance and behavior of a chronic alcoholic. She rides from functional to wasted to burned out and back again. All within the span of hours.

Look at Sunday. Falling down, unable to walk, stand or keep her shoes on (burned out, crashed, on the verge of DTs. 90 minutes later she reappears chipper with the throw aways remark "it's a beautiful day in NY" (threw an IV and a two Martinis in her). When she is giving her fiery speeches, she acts like a mean drunk. When she is low key and composed, she appears to have sobered up, low on dopamine in the brain and energy.

Her notorious verbal abuse of anybody in the vicinity goes along with a mean drunk.

The bitch is an alcoholic.
Blackouts = fainting
diabetes = her weight gain
loss of coordination = her trips and falls
cough = heavy drinkers have greater risk of pneumonia and TB
Liver damage = hypoglycemia seen as fainting, halting speech, disorientation etc

pancreatitis = bowel problems as seen in her debates and rumors of diapers or catheter

Acute alcoholic withdrawal = can lead to seizures and delirium

Think about this. Every trait she exhibits can be linked to chronic alcoholism.

I've been thinking the same thing for a long time now!
Posted By: jnyork Re: Hillary's not looking well - 09/15/16
Fox News had her speech on today, what I heard of it sounded like she had to stop and think before every word.
Originally Posted by bigwhoop

I fart in your general direction.
Originally Posted by simonkenton7
Did you photoshop that pic? Please tell me that isn't real.

No photoshop, that's a reuter's photo of her in White Plains NY today.

http://s2.reutersmedia.net/resource...t=2&i=1153678430&r=LYNXNPEC8E1G3
Posted By: hatari Re: Hillary's not looking well - 09/15/16
Note she wears the sunglasses. Covering up blood shot eyes?

Too many alcoholics in my family. I'm well schooled on what they do, how they behave and how they look.

[Linked Image] [/quote]

[Linked Image]

Oh, and dehydration comes from alcoholism!
I will say I am impressed by Dr. Noel's analysis.

[Linked Image]

She's dressed like an old oven mitt from the 1970's.....
Posted By: Alamosa Re: Hillary's not looking well - 09/15/16
[Linked Image]
Originally Posted by Alamosa
[Linked Image]

Winner.
Posted By: CCCC Re: Hillary's not looking well - 09/15/16
You guys are crackin' me up with your shots, but this matter is now serious. Been fortunate to have lovely ladies all around me all my life, but have been a lot of places and seen a lot of bad looking women. For all her wealth and help she is seriously BAAAAD looking - maybe even looks worse than Obama.
I'm no doctor, but to me, it looks like MS.
Originally Posted by gonehuntin
She's dressed like an old oven mitt from the 1970's.....

Line of the day!!!
Not looking well? Never has.
Posted By: CEJ1895 Re: Hillary's not looking well - 09/16/16
The bitch would look better in a coffin...
Posted By: JoeBob Re: Hillary's not looking well - 09/16/16
Hillary's favorite pizza?

Little Seizures, of course.
Posted By: poboy Re: Hillary's not looking well - 09/16/16
Lock her up!
Originally Posted by CEJ1895
The bitch would look better in a coffin...

[Linked Image]
Originally Posted by DigitalDan
Originally Posted by bigwhoop

I fart in your general direction.

Okay, I'll use a 50-90 Sharps! cool
I still think she exhibits the appearance and behavior of a chronic alcoholic.

I agree. The rumors are even beginning to be reported.
Posted By: Hotload Re: Hillary's not looking well - 09/16/16
She always looked like schit to me. Figure Bill must have been using drugs when he married her.
Posted By: Terryk Re: Hillary's not looking well - 09/16/16
Next step is play the victim card. They need a distraction from the facts.
Originally Posted by Llama_Bob
I still think she exhibits the appearance and behavior of a chronic alcoholic.

I agree. The rumors are even beginning to be reported.

It's not even a rumor, it's right out in the open just like the news media knew about FDR being a cripple in a wheelchair. The news media chooses not to report what they already know to be fact.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

She may be an alcoholic, but that doesn't explain these recent events. At 69 Y O, she has learned how to function with the booze in her, and ain't stupid enough to pick this time in her life to dry out.

There's something else going on with her, healthwise.
Posted By: Alamosa Re: Hillary's not looking well - 09/16/16
[Linked Image]
Originally Posted by curdog4570
She may be an alcoholic, but that doesn't explain these recent events. At 69 Y O, she has learned how to function with the booze in her, and ain't stupid enough to pick this time in her life to dry out.

There's something else going on with her, healthwise.

Exactly. This isn't about alcohol, though it probably did contribute to her health degradation over time.
© 24hourcampfire