Home
I continue to maintain that Republican voter turnout will be at historically high levels. Trump will receive all those votes and he'll also take a small-but-significant number of black voters from Hillary along with many independents, and a good amount of the Sander's supporters who vote for him out of revenge. The result will be a big win for Trump, including in the Electoral College. It may not equal Reagan's 1980 or '84 victories but it will be notable.

Presidential Predictor With Perfect Record Outlines Why Trump Will Win 2016 Election

Jim Hoft Sep 25th, 2016 12:52 pm

Professor Allan Lichtman has predicted 30 years of presidential outcomes correctly.

Lichtman has a PERFECT RECORD in predicting presidential elections.

On Sunday on FOX and Friends Lichtman explained why he believes Donald Trump will win this year’s presidential election.

Allan Lichtman: My system involves 13 true-false questions where an answer of true always favors the reelection of the party in power… It is based on a referenda of parties holding the White House… And the way it works if the party in power has six of these 13 going against it, that’s the Democrats now, they’re predicted losers. And by my system the Democrats have six negative factors against them…

Rob Jordan should be along shortly to quote a bunch of people who don't have a good record.

Shod
Trump should win because so many of us have no other way to stop Hillary...
Maybe. These two candidates however are like nothing in our past. Since every other campaign model has been tossed, how much validity does this guys model have?
Originally Posted by Max_Velocity
I continue to maintain that Republican voter turnout will be at historically high levels. Trump will receive all those votes and he'll also take a small-but-significant number of black voters from Hillary along with many independents, and a good amount of the Sander's supporters who vote for him out of revenge. The result will be a big win for Trump, including in the Electoral College. It may not equal Reagan's 1980 or '84 victories but it will be notable.

Nice take.

Where do you see a Fappy the Dolphin voting block coming down?
I don't see Sanders supporters voting for Trump. Certainly not the ones around here from what I've heard from them. They're much more likely to stay home in protest but they aren't going to vote Trump.
Donald Trump will win because Hillary Clinton will expend the last of her mortal energy tonight and expire shortly thereafter....

[Linked Image]
I am not convinced that the machines haven't already been programmed to make Clinton the winner.
I'm with you Dan.
he needs to pull down the crucial Brony vote. then he's in.
Originally Posted by Dan_Chamberlain
I am not convinced that the machines haven't already been programmed to make Clinton the winner.

Yeah, unless he landslides her, election fraud will seal the deal for the squawkin' harpy.
I still think tonight's debate may decide the whole thing.
Originally Posted by Shodd
Rob Jordan should be along shortly to quote a bunch of people who don't have a good record.

Shod

The contractors Jordan Funk uses have records..... grin
I'm still worried about the SEIU union delivering the voting goths with the same fraud type reporting in 2012 . . . . 100% votes for obummer in certain PA percents that is a statistical impossibility, more votes in Ohio percents than had registered voters, and the repubs laid down instead of fighting.

The "polls" kept saying it was close even though there was no support for obummer or hilderbeest rallies and huge crowds for romney and TRUMP. That way when they turned it the cheated voter results it wasn't a surprise.

I can see it happening again and TRUMP has already alluded to that.
Originally Posted by Dan_Chamberlain

I agree.

I live in northern MN one of the most Democrat based areas in the country

Spent a lot of time on the road these past few weeks and what I saw shocked me.

Trump yard signs everywhere, with about half that in Johnson signs.

Not one Hillary sign or bumper sticker. Yet I will bet big money Hillary will take MN by 10-20 points even though she has no support.

Oh, I also talked to many of my friends and family that are diehard democrats, ain't voting for her, either staying home of leaving that box unchecked.
he reversed engineered software to give all the fools false hope.

Unless Trumps picks up the female and colored vote he is f.u.c.ked royally. Media sure has suckered alot of dumb bastards in thats for sure
© 24hourcampfire