Home
Posted By: EdM Is Jorge and Crew Out Chasing Elk? - 09/29/16
Was supposed to be around now I think.
Yup. He and Pugs (and someone else I can't recall) are in the middle of doing that very thing. (Or hopefully successfully concluded.)
Hatari is the other part of the triad IIRC...been waiting for their report....
"There's three aces for you!"
I just heard from one of the muskateers....hatari...they all tagged out on bull elk and are heading for the airport.

Can I get a big "they all suck" here from anybody?
THEY ALL SUCK!
THEY ALL SUCK!

Pugs better be prepared to buy the beer next week at our monthly confab, that's all I can say! grin
I may not come back! Elk haven't gotten tougher since 1927. The .300 H&H still works fine on them.
Pugs burned his passport and as gone native.jorge was working on overthrowing the government until he found out they locals were on the same page,
Congrats to all three of you!
We will be needing pics and full reports!
where'd they go?
IIRC they were hunting Broadmouth Canyon Ranch's Idaho property. Owned by the former NFL player Rulon Jones.
They were only 100mi away as the crow flies. They were hunting the west slope of the range that I'm looking at out of my office window.
[Linked Image]

Story and pics after we get home. Good time had by all
Three for three! Can't beat that! Hearty congratulations all around.
Nice bull, Pugs.
Good job guys!
Originally Posted by Pugs
[Linked Image]

Nice. cool
And a Pre 64 Super Grade to boot.

I forgot, You Guys Suck!
Originally Posted by Snake River Marksman
THEY ALL SUCK!

Damn right they do. cry

CONGRATS TO ALL! Well done Men.
Originally Posted by elkhunternm
Originally Posted by Pugs
[Linked Image]

Nice. cool

Hell yes, looks like an old SG 300 H&H added another one to it's list! cool
Congrats all around!
Hi guys, back from a GREAT hunt and get-together with great friends. Picked up a BAD cold, but the three of us (Pugs, Hatari and yours truly) are working on a hunt report. Here's my elk. [Linked Image]
WOW!
Wow! Real nice Bulls!!!!!

Good on you guys!!!!
Outstanding! Can't wait for the full report!

Ed
Great bull Jorg! Congrats to all!
NICE
Originally Posted by hatari
Pugs burned his passport and as gone native.jorge was working on overthrowing the government until he found out they locals were on the same page,

Where did y'all go that a passport is needed? crazy
Idaho requires a passport for folks coming from Liberal States like Maryland. They have a microchip in them so the holder can be tracked. If you overstay your welcome you'll be tracked down and forcibly repatriated to the nearest liberal hell hole. In this case it would be California.
LOL!

You sure Seattle or Portland ain't closer? grin
Originally I put Oregon in there LOL any of those would do.
Portland is closest
Passport or not, I'm sure them fellers are safe!
You guys are way to old to be having that much fun. Congrats to all.

mike r

Deplorable, cubed. ;-{>8
Very nice! We need to hear some stories.
Pugs is working on "The Story" as we speak so we can all get our BS correct before the crowd smile
Nice elk! Looking forward to the report.

PS...I wouldn't mind seeing a lot of conservative men repatriated to Seattle. The city's are liberal but it wouldn't take a lot of conservatives to change the political composition of Seattle.
Full hunt report posted on the Elk Hunting Forum..
© 24hourcampfire