Home
Mic Dropped: Debate commission admits 'issues' with Trump’s audio

The Commission on Presidential Debates admitted Friday there were indeed issues with Donald Trump’s audio at Monday’s debate – four days after the Republican nominee complained about sound issues inside the venue and was mocked for it by Hillary Clinton.

“Regarding the first debate, there were issues regarding Donald Trump's audio that affected the sound level in the debate hall,” the CPD said in a short statement Friday afternoon.

While Trump already has taken a drubbing from political analysts for aspects of his performance Monday, the unusual -- and belated -- statement from the commission boosts his claim that he was having microphone problems.

"I was a little bit upset that the microphone in the room wasn’t working," Trump told reporters Monday night.

The next day, he continued to bring up the sound issues.

"My microphone in the room, they couldn’t hear me," Trump said on Fox and Friends. "I wonder if it was set up that way,” he added. “It was terrible."

“I don’t want to believe in conspiracy theories of course, but it was much lower than hers and it was crackling,” he said.

Clinton mocked the complaints at the time.

“Anybody who complains about the microphone is not having a good night,” she told reporters Tuesday.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/201...on-admits-issues-with-trump-s-audio.html
And, just S&G, I looked at MSNBC.com and usatoday.com to see how they might have addressed this issue.

MSNBC barely mentions it and goes directly to hitting Trump and fills their page with lots of anti-Trump 'articles'.

I can't find any mention of this on usatoday.

Bias much?
Hillary ear piece was interfering with Trump mike.
Wow--they sure have to try hard, don't they?

Why not simply admit that Hillary is one candidate that the electorate really doesn't want?

Trump is gonna win this one.
Has he been wrong yet? wink
Originally Posted by bea175
Hillary ear piece was interfering with Trump mike.

Distinct possibility.

Originally Posted by DakotaDeer
Wow--they sure have to try hard, don't they?

Why not simply admit that Hillary is one candidate that the electorate really doesn't want?

Trump is gonna win this one.

Landslide, if venue size and participation is any indication.
hillary's campaign crew ain't too good about controlling
her big mouth. Reckless hillary.
http://edition.cnn.com/2016/09/30/politics/debate-commission-trump-had-audio-issues/index.html

CNN has it, unfortunatley the mic story is being overshadowed by this mornings 3AM Tweetstorm.
Hard pressed to find any link on their main page.

http://www.cnn.com/
evidently dhimmicrat election fraud is right up there with dhimmicrat election violence, as primary tools of the liberals.
I am beginning to question if it is even possible to have fair and open elections in America. Maybe we DO need someone to come in and monitor the liberals.
All they do is cheat, lie, steal.............
So many times people (I can't call most 'reporters') in the media chuckle and mock Trump about the 'crazy' stuff he spouts.

They just don't follow up when he's shown to be right.
Maybe one of hillary's goons did the
hammer deal to the mic.
Originally Posted by ironbender
Hard pressed to find any link on their main page.

http://www.cnn.com/

It's at the top of the page on my phone titled "Say What?"
Just looked on NBC and found it there too.

http://www.nbcnews.com/politics/201...cknowledges-issues-trump-s-audio-n657651

Don't doubt you. Your link went to their politics sub-page, so I tried the main page and got zippo.
Another Friday afternoon news dump... Go figure...
That's weird.
Have you refreshed the page?

It may be "updated"!
Still shows up at the top of the screen on CNN's home page when I go there. I have my phone set up for a desk top view rather than a mobile view. I am using an Opera browser with ad block turned on so I can view the fire with my phone. Weird.
Probably the Opera browser saving cached pages so they load faster. When I switched over to Chrome the top of the page at CNN was about the 3AM tweets.
Next debates Trump should have his own audio guys check the equipment out.
He should tap his mic and say "testing 1-2-3", "HiLiary is a Liar and Cheat 1-2-3"..jokingly (of course)

Can't trust these Lieberal cheaters!
Yes. The whole 'no fly, no buy' thing at the debate. I know he's voiced opposition to it in the past, however he literally said at the debate he agrees with Hillary on that- he didn't just say he's for it, he said he agreed with her (Donald, if you're reading this NEVER say you agree with her, even if you do- and if she asks, even if it is true, just say "Let the voters form their own opinion."). Due Process was not mentioned at all. It pissed me off. I don't know whether it was a gaffe, or he stated what he personally thinks despite his platform/website stating differently, whatever.

That's one instance. I can find others. Voting for him regardless. He's not perfect. We'll never have a perfect candidate. But we've got to band together better than the demotards and beat their nominee. R's don't namd together come election day like the dems, cause we're stuck waiting for the perfect candidate.
Originally Posted by Penobscot_99
Next debates Trump should have his own audio guys check the equipment out.
He should tap his mic and say "testing 1-2-3", "HiLiary is a Liar and Cheat 1-2-3"..jokingly (of course)

Can't trust these Lieberal cheaters!

It was working prior to the start. Something happened after Trump checked it.
© 24hourcampfire