Home
Posted By: Rock Chuck Longmire, season 5 - 10/01/16
Just finished the last one. Now we have the long wait for season 6 to end several cliff hangers. I can say that Henry is going to be really tired of his situation by the time it comes out.
Posted By: LeonHitchcox Re: Longmire, season 5 - 10/01/16
I just finished the set Thursday. Lots of stuff left hanging.
Posted By: deerhunter5555 Re: Longmire, season 5 - 10/01/16
Good series. But the firearms stuff drives me nuts. They need an advisor on guns...one frame the hammer will be back on his 1911 or lever gun, the next frame it will be down. Drives me crazy
Posted By: 2muchgun Re: Longmire, season 5 - 10/01/16
How about Alaskan Bush People?

Watched the kid "shoot" a deer with his BC scope covers closed shocked
Posted By: nifty-two-fifty Re: Longmire, season 5 - 10/01/16
Poor Henry could be shriveled up to the weight and consistency of a flat piece of cardboard by now.

And by the next time we see Vic she may be breast-feeding!
Posted By: Wingsandthings Re: Longmire, season 5 - 10/01/16
My wife hadn't watched any episodes before so we had to start at the beginning. That's ok, I have no problems watching reruns.
Posted By: viking Re: Longmire, season 5 - 10/01/16
We finished episode 4 last night, it's kinda our Friday night thing.
Posted By: EdM Re: Longmire, season 5 - 10/01/16
Originally Posted by viking
We finished episode 4 last night, it's kinda our Friday night thing.

And there is nothing, at all, wrong with that. It's entertainment.
Posted By: K1500 Re: Longmire, season 5 - 10/01/16
There will be no season 6.
Posted By: Mannlicher Re: Longmire, season 5 - 10/02/16
tried watching it several seasons ago. Just can't get into it.
Posted By: Rock Chuck Re: Longmire, season 5 - 10/02/16
Originally Posted by K1500
If they leave Henry there permanently, Netflix needs to be burned out. Besides, we need to know who's the daddy. I can't see Travis as quality husband material but he does really care.
Posted By: Robert_White Re: Longmire, season 5 - 10/02/16
Originally Posted by deerhunter5555
Good series. But the firearms stuff drives me nuts. They need an advisor on guns...one frame the hammer will be back on his 1911 or lever gun, the next frame it will be down. Drives me crazy

Yes but... that scene where Walt faces off all the mad injuns on his front porch with his 1911 and a 30-30, that kinda makes up for any mistakes along the way.

Lord let me die in a pile of empty (30-30) brass!
Posted By: viking Re: Longmire, season 5 - 10/02/16
Originally Posted by K1500

I hope not. It seems that shows like that never make it. Not PC enough, no blacks, no ho-mos, no leftist political agenda and so on.
Posted By: Rock Chuck Re: Longmire, season 5 - 10/02/16
There wasn't supposed to be a season 5 either but apparently Netflix got the word. Only 10 episodes makes a pretty short season, though. If they stretch it out too long, Walt and Donna will be in wheelchairs.

As far as not having blacks, they do have Indians and currently they're also an underprivileged class, kind of the 'blacks of the west' you might say.
© 24hourcampfire