Home
The Butcher of Benghazi's twitter account is being trashed by citizens who appose her and her rapist husband.

This is for all of the weenies,at this site, who constantly whine about the Republican nominee.Get out and vote for Trump or suffer the loss of your second amendment rights.

And stop your whining.

https://twitter.com/HillaryClinton/status/784497331647422464

NWA,Lost Highway,Grey Ghost,RGimpy and all of the other left wing jack wagons.

Hillary is sucking hind teat because the public has caught on to her.

Read it and weep.

https://twitter.com/HillaryClinton/status/784497331647422464
So you're guaranteeing that if I get out and vote for Trump, that Hillary will lose and I'll keep my 2A rights?

Cool.

Where were you in 2008 and 2012?
Originally Posted by Calhoun
So you're guaranteeing that if I get out and vote for Trump, that Hillary will lose and I'll keep my 2A rights?
Cool.

Please,spare the members all your butt hurt comments simply because your man couldn't beat Trump.

Whine,whine,whine that's all you ever do any more.

Cool.

Given that the only 2 people that can win are Trump or Hillary, which one do YOU think is a greater danger to your 2nd amendment rights? You know full well there are no guarantees.

Cool.

I'll GUARANTEE that if you stay home on November 8 and masturbate to your ceiling poster of Ted Cruz that YOU WILL LOSE YOUR SECOND AMENDMENT RIGHT. There, how's that you sorry crybaby SOB?? Vote for Donald Trump or FOAD.
Originally Posted by gonehuntin

Cool.

I'll GUARANTEE that if you stay home on November 8 and masturbate to your ceiling poster of Ted Cruz that YOU WILL LOSE YOUR SECOND AMENDMENT RIGHT. There, how's that you sorry crybaby SOB?? Vote for Donald Trump or FOAD.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

grin laugh laugh laugh calhoun is a non stop whiner for sure !
© 24hourcampfire