Home
Posted By: StoneCutter Obama for SCOTUS - 10/13/16
This is an email that's going around right now. I got it this morning from a friend. This for anti-Trumpers, anyone who is thinking of staying home and not voting for Trump, or anyone who might be on the fence between Hillary and Trump.

Sent: Mon, Oct 10, 2016 8:15 am
Subject: Fwd: Fwd: Scary Stuff!
I received this e-mail and feel I must pass it on. I know that there are many on our side who would have preferred a candidate other than Trump. But this piece is right on. If Hilary is elected, the consequences will be absolutely devastating.
>> >
>> > With Trump and a team of great people like John Bolton at State, General Jack Keen at Defense, a really competent business person at Treasury, Trey Gowdy or Chris Christie as Attorney general, Ben Carson at Health and Human Services, Newt Gingrich as White House Chief of Staff, and other staunch conservatives, the disastrous course of the past 16 years can be reversed. I say 16, because although George W. a good man, he was no Conservative. I think Trump can win, but only if all Conservatives support him.
>> >
>> > I have six scary little words for all voters who backed losing candidates in the Republican primaries and who are threatening to sit out the General Election because they don’t like Donald Trump:
>> >
>> > Supreme Court Justice Barack Hussein Obama!
>> >
>> > The choice in November is clear; it will be either Donald Trump or Hillary Clinton! A no-vote is the same as a vote for Hillary Clinton.
>> >
>> > If Hillary Clinton, arguably the most dishonest and corrupt person ever to run for President of the United States wins, I have no doubt that a President Hillary Clinton will name President Obama to the Supreme Court for several very good reasons:
>> >
>> > 1. he has covered her backside, no easy task that in itself, in the email server scandals and now wants payback;
>> > 2. he claims credentials as a Constitutional lawyer;
>> > 3. he is buying a mansion in Washington D. C. and has made no secret of his desire to stay in the capitol;
>> > 4. and he could complete his “fundamental transformation” of our Republic during a lifetime on the Supreme Court.
>> >
>> > If that’s not enough to scare everyone into voting, I don’t know what will. Please forward to all on your email lists! Even if you dislike The Donald, grit your teeth and vote for him; the alternative is simply too devastating and unimaginable.
© 24hourcampfire