Home
[video:youtube]D-g9dr94DHg[/video]
She reminds me of that other tart on the AT&T commercials.

[video:youtube]AZsPJHij0so[/video]
dyson is too rich for my blood.
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
dyson is too rich for my blood.

Yep, but if you can catch them on a good sale, they are good. I bought a discontinued model for half price that is about the size of a fluffed up Pomeranian for the camper. It's a perfect size, with a power brush head that will fit in all the tight places on the camper, and a hose long enough to vacuum the ceiling. Works so good l didn't argue when my wife wanted a big one for the house. Found hers at Sams Club on sale.
You're pathetic, ogling women in commercials. Sad thing is, I've websearched both of those myself in the last couple of months............. eek
Posted By: RDW Re: Dyson V8 commercial hot tart - 10/28/16
The only part of the commercial that stuck in my head months ago was hanging the goofy sucker on the wall in the livingroom.
Originally Posted by OrangeOkie
She reminds me of that other tart on the AT&T commercials.

[video:youtube]AZsPJHij0so[/video]

You should look up the history of the ATT girl. Her parents were refugee's from a European country and came here when she was a very young child.
Ive heard of jerking off to a Victoria's Secret catalog but never a Dyson commercial!

JFC some of you boys need to find some JeffO!

Dave
The AT&T actress is Milana Vayntrub. She's from Uzbeckistan and has acted in a number of movies and plays besides the commercial.

And she's sexy as all getout.
Originally Posted by deflave
Ive heard of jerking off to a Victoria's Secret catalog but never a Dyson commercial!

Dave
dude thats what the vacuum is for.
It must be one of those ones that sucks and blows.
The heck with a Bear forum, we apparently need a Stalking forum.
Doesn't that www in internet addresses stand for watching women wistfully? Or else what the heck is the internet for?
Originally Posted by RockyRaab
Doesn't that www in internet addresses stand for watching women wistfully? Or else what the heck is the internet for?

It does keep the leg humpers out of the city park.
Originally Posted by RockyRaab
The AT&T actress is Milana Vayntrub. She's from Uzbeckistan and has acted in a number of movies and plays besides the commercial.

And she's sexy as all getout.

Amen to that. I guess she also has a Charity that feeds the refuges and poor in her home country. I would not kick her out of bed for eating crackers.
Originally Posted by stxhunter
Originally Posted by deflave

Dave
dude thats what the vacuum is for.

VROOOOOM!

Clark
Then there is probably a couple things to clear up about the Dyson ball vac.
Posted By: RDW Re: Dyson V8 commercial hot tart - 10/30/16
[Linked Image]
© 24hourcampfire