Home
supposed to be soon, Fox says....... grin

Lol, Six American Flags behind the podium.
She better make it quick first World Series game Chicago cubs have hosted since 1945 being played tonight..
I hope she coughs up a lung and has a double massive stroke.

But, she will pass the buck instead.
Originally Posted by rockinbbar

A head exploding stroke would be an early Christmas present for sure.
She's just going to talk about how Russia is meddling in the election and then all her hacks will say the same thing for the next 48 hours on the talk shows.
She just encouraged everyone to go out and vote early. (And often....)
She's getting impatient with a reporter.
Wow! short and sweet it was.
Just a little more security review - pay no attention to the man behind the curtain.

Or, is this where uncle joe jumps in and saves the day?
That didn't last long.
GG! This is so scripted. You can tell from the Q&A post statement that the Press if full of plants. Took a total of 3 questions.

Could this entire thing be a hoax to deflect from O'Care rate hikes? eek

Oh and on a Friday no doubt!!

She is such a scammer!!
oh so now Hillary is in a hurry to release the emails
YUP and did you see the smirky smile on her face during her delivery. Sure looked like she was in on it to me.

Bye Bye Uma!! Enter POTUS to stop the presses.
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
She just encouraged everyone to go out and vote early. (And often....)

Yeah... Go out and vote now before the Wikileaks e-mails are released... whistle
I was expecting to hear "I don't recall"
How many times did she say that to Congress?
58?
Closed with the claim it's a conspiracy between Comey and Republicans on the Hill while dodging the question if she's spoken with Abedin.
Also ironic that she's calling for the FBI to be transparent.
What a controlling full of lies biatch!! Gives a total of (3) questions to probably staged press and then off she goes. Like a dictator that feels like she has to now talk to the minions before they riot. If that is how she acts, and has acted while running for elected office- then imagine (scary I know) how she would be if she actually was president. Hard for me to even type that. It was like and will be like- "GF Yourselfs, I will do what ever I want!! ".

God help us if she were to get elected. Man, I can not stand that biatch, and never have.

And notice how she had one of her lackies step in at the end and give the wrap it up sign. Incredible! I can't stand those POS libs.
It was likely all she could handle physically...
[Linked Image]
Acts like she thinks she is already president, don't she? Under what authority does she think she can make demands of the FBI, now that Comey has evidently decided she didn't pay him enough?

Mike
man oh man what a skank that woman is
This will do some much needed damage to that ugly bitch! Perception is reality and these incidents make her look like the crook she is to more people..
Originally Posted by 79S
She better make it quick first World Series game Chicago cubs have hosted since 1945 being played tonight..

I hope she interrupts the World Series with her press conference and pisses off every baseball fan in America.
Stick a fork in her she is done, she has to be in serious trouble very serious trouble.

The daisy chain with other demonrats will be very very interesting. I am 100% positive that Obongo recieved and sent emails to her private server. Watergate is small change compared to this
Clinton asked for a full release of all the FBI's information. Of course, that won't happen, but that's the big "news".
Tomorrow's Newspaper Headline

"Hillary brought down by a Weiner"

I wouldn't be surprised at all if Weiner & his ugly ass Muslim wife didn't die in a plane or car "crash" tomorrow. wink

Comey will probably be found in a park, "Vince Fostered"
Originally Posted by Oldelkhunter
Stick a fork in her she is done, she has to be in serious trouble very serious trouble.

Man I so hope that you are right!!! Karma's a bitch!
Originally Posted by chlinstructor
Tomorrow's Newspaper Headline

"Hillary brought down by a Weiner"

She took it like a pro!
Somehow she scamming the American people. The look on her face, didn't look like she thinks she's toast.

She is:----------------

Well, I just can't say. If I don't have anything good to say. I'll just keep my mouth closed.
That was a really weird and abrupt ending to the conference. Wow--they need to make it look a little less staged than that!

I liked her classic opening as well: "The first I heard about this was at the same time that you first heard of it."
Originally Posted by chlinstructor
Originally Posted by Oldelkhunter

Man I so hope that you are right!!! Karma's a bitch!

He has to have huge evidence to go forth on this so close to the Election. A alot of heads will roll when the smoke clears. .
Originally Posted by rockinbbar

There's that loving, compassionate christian spirit wink
Originally Posted by ltppowell
Clinton asked for a full release of all the FBI's information. Of course, that won't happen, but that's the big "news".

Her attorneys will get the full release once the charges have been filed.

kwg
She bailed after three questions because the reporters were about to open a can of whoop-ass on her and she knew it.
© 24hourcampfire