Home
https://ihavethetruth.com/2016/10/3...lls-like-boiled-cabbage-urine-and-farts/
Suggest suicide, would be easier on the rest of the country. Otherwise suggest she change out her catheter more often.
She smells exactly like you think she would then.
Only place on the internet this is posted. Satire?
I just searched wikileaks for "urine" and it didn't come up. Fake. Though believable.
You guys sure know how to rain on a parade...lol
Originally Posted by tzone

Like an old open can of Campbell's vegetable soup....
Originally Posted by BGunn
Originally Posted by tzone

Like an old open can of Campbell's vegetable soup....

Malt liquor, pituli oil (sp?), and stanky vag...
Anyone else sing Christmas carols at the nursing homes as a kid?
When I go visit my 95 year old father-in-law at his assisted living home I often turn to my wife and say, "I smell old people" ala "I see dead people" from the movie "The 6th Sense." There is something about old people that makes them just hate to shower.
Originally Posted by cooper57m
....There is something about old people that makes them just hate to shower.

Maybe fear of falling.

H already fell at least once with consequences.
She needs to fall again.
On the sword.
Originally Posted by MontanaMarine
Originally Posted by cooper57m
....There is something about old people that makes them just hate to shower.

Maybe fear of falling.

H already fell at least once with consequences.

Na, the assisted living showers are all walk with non-slip floors and benches to sit on. It's more about laziness and no longer caring. Sometimes we have to beg him to shower. He loves to eat at restaurants and we will often use that a leverage, "If you shower we can take you out to dinner." That usually works, but it's like the only thing that does.
Well actually old people don't shower much, due to their skin is much drier with age...

and what you calling oder, actually is residue that makes their bodies more resistant to outside infections...

People should learn to respect older people... they've survived a long life at that point... and these are the people who's efforts and labors in life, built this country....

Because those that will be following those of us in our 50s and 60s now, won't necessarily have a lifetime of skills...

most of them will be experts on Play Station, and Welfare Abuse and Fraud...

lost my dad 30 days ago....He was 87... yeah, he smelled like you'd label "old people smell"... but I'm glad he made it 87 years of life...He died of Stage 4 Cancer... another "old People smell"....

He was a graduate of the Naval Academy, Class of 1950... and a Grad of Harvard Business School with a Master Degree in Business... he served under Robert MacNamara in the Kennedy Administration.... and yeah, at 87 he had "old People Smell"...
Originally Posted by Seafire
Well actually old people don't shower much, due to their skin is much drier with age...

and what you calling oder, actually is residue that makes their bodies more resistant to outside infections...

People should learn to respect older people... they've survived a long life at that point... and these are the people who's efforts and labors in life, built this country....

Because those that will be following those of us in our 50s and 60s now, won't necessarily have a lifetime of skills...

lost my dad 30 days ago....He was 87... yeah, he smelled like you'd label "old people smell"... but I'm glad he made it 87 years of life...He died of Stage 4 Cancer... another "old People smell"....

He was a graduate of the Naval Academy, Class of 1950... and a Grad of Harvard Business School with a Master Degree in Business... he served under Robert MacNamara in the Kennedy Administration.... and yeah, at 87 he had "old People Smell"...

Good post. Used to deliver hospice equipment to those in hospice in King County. Never asked about the "old people smell" out of, I don't know, respect? None of my grandparents got that smell, Grandpa passed away a week ago and would laugh at me saying 'maybe now he smells like old people' and Pop just didn't smell either- showered daily and heavy on the Pure Sport scented Old Spice deodorant.

I suspect it's not just the dry skin issue you mentioned, as much as the fact older people generally don't drink enough water causing the dry skin, and they're not prone to wear deodorant.

I know several "hipsters" (millenials like me) that don't wear deodorant/antiperspirant. They smell just like old people by noon despite showering in the morning, usually for a long time. I smell the same if I forget deodorant and notice it long before noon.

I'm just glad I didn't live 200 years ago... that summer in Philly when the founding fathers had the windows shut and shades drawn at Independence Hall must have been awful.
Originally Posted by Seafire

That's actually offensive to cabbage.
Originally Posted by ironbender
She needs to fall again.

Excellent and to the point.
Lol, Podesta says Hillary "Acts like a retard and smells like boiled cabbage and farts"

Every time Podesta opens his mouth, I get an incredible urge to knock his teeth out.
She is a demon!Rotten to the core.........
© 24hourcampfire