Home
http://www.foxnews.com/world/2016/1...te-fighters-to-infiltrate-us-europe.html
They'll stand out like a sore thumb in my neck of the woods. There really isn't much to see other than farms and woods.

Come to think of .... I better let some folks that raise Goats know that they should be operating on red at all times.
HA! I remember Hussein's "Elite" Republican Guard, and how quickly we decimated them, and how quickly they surrendered...
Anybody who's afraid of a pork chop isn't "elite", IMO.
Hummm. Jeffo "may be forced to vote for Trump"(jeffo).
Bring it on asswipes!

Originally Posted by Deerwhacker444

???
So who's letting them in here? Democraps, right? If so, we need to aim for the head of the beast.
Hopefully Trump will put a bounty on them!
they'll hit soft targets, eventually they'll hit a preschool or something of the sort, and people will start taking scalps.
Go Trump!

For the idiots that are undecided.
i thought that is what Huma was/is.
What are the odds they come through Syria?

(rhetorical)
Originally Posted by acooper1983
, and people will start taking scalps.

Ahhhh! The good old days!!!
Originally Posted by Max_Velocity
Bring it on asswipes!

First thing I thought of too....
Originally Posted by johnw

???

muzzies are afraid of pork chops, so therefore they can't be elite ;]
Originally Posted by ingwe
Originally Posted by Max_Velocity
Bring it on asswipes!

First thing I thought of too....

Yeah Poobs......................BRING IT, and get turned to ash blowin in the breeze.
Stay out of malls, theaters,schools, and q bars.
I could always use some live-fire pop-up targets.
That q-bar deal could piss urbanlite, nwa, ghosthole off.
Non sense fellas, y'all know our borders are the securest in the world. Our vetting process is second to none, their meeting places are few, what's to worry about.🙈🙉🙊
arabs having been coming across the southern borders for years. coyotes get paid a premium for them.
Are the going to run the Mexicans off and take up with the fat women?
I wonder how many will defect when they find out we like women better than goats.
Originally Posted by RoninPhx
arabs having been coming across the southern borders for years. coyotes get paid a premium for them.

carrying GAS CYLINDERS, too,...."Unknown Subjects".

'member that little evolution being swept under the rug ?

GTC
Oh yeah. Thanks for the memory recall. I wonder what ever happened to that.
I don't think the natives would be as passive as the normal Mid Eastern folks are. Too much chitt from the radicals would cause an ugly purge of all Arabs and Muslims. Ugly, shameful, but it would be ended.
US version of EL CID
dear diaper heads, if you can manage abstaining from sexual relations with your goats, camels ,donkeys and little boys.... Pieces of pedophile worshiping s h i t will learn the real definition of terror.
who was it first told us it was the religion of peace?

Originally Posted by kaywoodie

I prefer ears.
Yah, too many of them are bald but they all have big ears.
They will strike California first !
Don't underestimate the Persians. They're smarter, tougher, and more unified than the Arabs.

We need to rush re-arming our military and expand troop numbers PDQ. We also need to "re-hire" the generals and other officers that ObamaClit fired and forced out.

Nuke one of their cities for every domestic act of terrorism, and they will crawl back under rocks and whimper.

Screw world opinion!
Originally Posted by Dillonbuck
I don't think the natives would be as passive as the normal Mid Eastern folks are. Too much chitt from the radicals would cause an ugly purge of all Arabs and Muslims. Ugly, shameful, but it would be ended.

Ugly, yes. Ended, maybe. Shameful? No. Anyone who wears a diaper on their head, or covers everything but their eyes should have the common sense to leave if Radical Islamic terrorist start blowing up innocent women and children, and continued the trend until the American public was thoroughly terrorized and cowed...except only some of the American public would be terrorized and always scared. We have 100 million gun owners in the U.S.. Extra-legal hunting parties would begin to form, and take matters into their own hands if President Trump could not muster the needed personnel to stop the terror attacks. There is only one sure way to deal with a terrorist - put them down on the spot.
Originally Posted by luv2safari
Don't underestimate the Persians. They're smarter, tougher, and more unified than the Arabs.

This. Well worth remembering. Persians aren't Arabs. It is dangerously ignorant to lump all mideasterners together, just like all Asians.

They are, however, Muslims, even if it is their own brand. But so are Turks, and Persians and Turks have long hated each other.

OH BOY! We finally can begin to play "cowboys and Iranians"!!

Let's GO! smile
Back in the 70's I attended college in Colorado, at the time they were bringing regheads into the country ostensibly to learn the english language. I never bought into that, bringing the thousands of miles from the middle east to the US desert southwest to learn english. My point is we had a fair number of southern rednecks many who were unashamedly KKK whose hatred for these vermin often was taken out during the winter months. They liked nothing better than to ambush groups of them in a smowball/iceball fight catching them in a viscious crossfire, headshots with iceballs were pretty common.
Iran's plan might work, if they send their elite fighters into liberal neighborhoods and gun free zones. Around here? Not so much.
Trump should talk about this. Iran is his pet project. Billions of dollars given to them, special deals on negotiations, and then this is the result. barack and hillary both have their Iranian girl friends.
Trump should also point out, that this plan of Iran, would not be possible were it not for hillary and obama's efforts to decimate the American borders, and kill off our ability to screen who comes into America.
Originally Posted by Redneck
OH BOY! We finally can begin to play "cowboys and Iranians"!!

Let's GO! smile

Count me in! I'd be happy to play!
Say when fellas.
Originally Posted by stevelyn
I could always use some live-fire pop-up targets.

So true!
They will turn up in my AO. We had several of the 9/11 hijackers in FL. But that's ok...they will be operating without support in the land of the Great Satan, and Southern boys are proficient in both hunting and shooting, and even their brother obama won't be able to save them if they start schit down here.
Originally Posted by EvilTwin
Originally Posted by kaywoodie

I prefer ears.

Scalps, ears, fingers, whatever! wink

Oops forgot gold teeth!
You get to pick your rank in this proposed "organization", Bob.

You want to be a Five Star?
Obama will throw the white flag before you can even get your mag loader out.

Originally Posted by mart
Say when fellas.
Ballistics test material.
Originally Posted by gunner500
Originally Posted by johnw

???

muzzies are afraid of pork chops, so therefore they can't be elite ;]

bullshit
Standing up to them is great, but first you have to find them. With millions of immigrants in recent years and wide open borders, that won't be easy. It'll take some serious intelligence work to figure out who they are.
Who wah! Follow me !!!
Kill 'em all and let God sort 'em out.
Originally Posted by curdog4570
You get to pick your rank in this proposed "organization", Bob.

You want to be a Five Star?

Just High Private, Gene! LOL
Originally Posted by Bigbuck215

Well what's left of them at least...

I don't want that filth buried in our nation's soil...

depose of the bodies, out at sea...

sharks have to eat ya know...
Originally Posted by Bigbuck215

Na
Give them back to Alla
God doesnt have the time to deal with them.
Imma be mad if this messes up my Saturday morning looney tunes watching!

they'll hit soft targets, eventually they'll hit a preschool or something of the sort, and people will start taking scalps.

NO one took a scalp after 9-11,nor after the myriad other shootings and stabbings since.

NO scalps will be taken.

In fact, it'll push forward gun control measures if anything.

Nop, people are, by and large, soft now. Vigilantism isnt in vogue and I dont see that changing. Pity.
Killing ragheads should not be a crime but sport.. Maybe even for bounty.. Like 50 cents a head!!
50 cent? Make it worthwhile. Hunters gotta eat too.
This way you have to kill lots to make it pay!!
Baghdad bob's aces are gonna get Trumped.
© 24hourcampfire