Home
Posted By: add Classless Wench - 11/09/16
Won't publicly concede or thank her supporters on the night of a good crotch kicking.

Yet here she was flapping on and on about the Donald's temperament and whatever behavior he might have on the world stage.

Be-otch.
Posted By: Barak Re: Classless Wench - 11/09/16
We didn't see any of it, but just imagine how sober, calm, measured, and totally devoid of profanity or well-chewed scenery Clinton's campaign headquarters must have been around that time.
Posted By: Redneck Re: Classless Wench - 11/09/16
Originally Posted by add
Won't publicly concede or thank her supporters on the night of a good crotch kicking.

Yet here she was flapping on and on about the Donald's temperament and whatever behavior he might have on the world stage.

Be-otch.
I think she just can't mentally cope with the fact that her Queenship has been lost - hopefully forEVER!!

For years, she's assumed that the presidency was HERS. And now that she got bitch-slapped the realization is too much for her to deal with..

Bwahahahahahahahahahahaha
Posted By: Teal Re: Classless Wench - 11/09/16
Originally Posted by Barak
We didn't see any of it, but just imagine how sober, calm, measured, and totally devoid of profanity or well-chewed scenery Clinton's campaign headquarters must have been around that time.

May be your best post ever.

That said - chances are she wasn't even awake. Betting she's waking up to the news this morning with a hangover.

She is so completely absorbed that I bet she believes she won and just went to bed to get up later.
Posted By: gophergunner Re: Classless Wench - 11/09/16
It just goes to show how universally disliked she really was. The woman got what she deserved.
Posted By: 4ager Re: Classless Wench - 11/09/16
Originally Posted by gophergunner
It just goes to show how universally disliked she really was. The woman got what she deserved.

If she got what she really deserved, she'd have already died a long, slow, lingering, painful death.
Posted By: deflave Re: Classless Wench - 11/09/16
Who are you guys talking about?

Travis
Posted By: RDW Re: Classless Wench - 11/09/16
Universally disliked?

She had 59+ million idiots with their heads up her C U N T!

Posted By: Reloder28 Re: Classless Wench - 11/09/16
The woman got what she deserved.

I beg to differ. No way the old hag deserved 218 Electoral votes.
Posted By: RWE Re: Classless Wench - 11/09/16
[Linked Image]
Oh.

That old washed up kghunt?

You guys didn't really believe she was going to beat The Don, did you?

Travis
Posted By: RDW Re: Classless Wench - 11/09/16
No, the 59+ million idiots with their heads up her C U N T!
Posted By: RWE Re: Classless Wench - 11/09/16
Originally Posted by deflave
Oh.

That old washed up kghunt?

You guys didn't really believe she was going to beat The Don, did you?

Wyatt, you're an oak...
Posted By: TBREW401 Re: Classless Wench - 11/09/16
Can we hope that the Clintons fade quietly into history?
Naw, didn't really think so.
Posted By: sse Re: Classless Wench - 11/09/16
I think there should be a nice probe into the 'foundation'...
Posted By: JSTUART Re: Classless Wench - 11/09/16
Originally Posted by add

Be-otch.

[Linked Image]
Posted By: Barak Re: Classless Wench - 11/09/16
No, I'm thinking she was just so completely out of control that Podesta knew she wasn't going to be anywhere near ready for exposure to the public for hours and hours, and so he came out and sent folks home.

My guess is that he was probably also the one who phoned in "her concession," and that he explained to the Trump folks that the best thing they could possibly do for Donald was to pretend that she had herself conceded and that she had done it gracefully.

I think she's probably still a basket case. Wouldn't you be? I wouldn't be surprised if she runs off to seek political asylum somewhere.
Posted By: BobinNH Re: Classless Wench - 11/09/16
Her greed,avarice,and contempt for the people of this country got her what she deserved. It was never about anybody but "her"and fortunately she is gone and irrelevant now. She did it to herself.

I wonder what Bill will do without those lucrative speaking engagements;and how she will make a living without all that influence peddling she did before.

She is the biggest smoke screen in the history of American politics.
Posted By: jaguartx Re: Classless Wench - 11/09/16
Originally Posted by add

Be-otch.

Ha. For sure.
Posted By: OSU_Sig Re: Classless Wench - 11/09/16
Originally Posted by BobinNH
Her greed, avarice and contempt for the people of this country got her what she deserved. It was never about anybody but "her"and fortunately she is gone and irrelevant now. She did it to herself.

I wonder what Bill will do without those lucrative speaking engagements;and how she will make a living without all that influence peddling she did before.

She is the biggest smoke screen in the history of American politics.

Well said.
Posted By: jaguartx Re: Classless Wench - 11/09/16
Originally Posted by Redneck
Originally Posted by add

Be-otch.
I think she just can't mentally cope with the fact that her Queenship has been lost - hopefully forEVER!!

For years, she's assumed that the presidency was HERS. And now that she got bitch-slapped the realization is too much for her to deal with..

Bwahahahahahahahahahahaha

She could have been president if she had only been decent,,but she's a biotch who had to have it all.
Posted By: TBREW401 Re: Classless Wench - 11/09/16
Maybe all those muslims and terrorists who gave her so much money, will demand refunds.
Posted By: 280shooter Re: Classless Wench - 11/09/16
It's funny, her delusional supporters are crying for her even as she wipes her azz with them.
Posted By: 6mm250 Re: Classless Wench - 11/09/16
Originally Posted by add

Be-otch.

Come on now , it's only 9AM the day after. Give her time , she's probably still sedated.

Mike
Posted By: DakotaDeer Re: Classless Wench - 11/09/16
I would assume that the stress has actually triggered some underlying health issues.

I also expect that soon enough they will go public with what is really wrong with her health, and blame the loss upon that. Thus, she can go down as a valiant warrior undone by her failing health. But she was noble in trying to cover it up, since she had to sacrifice her own health to "save" the country from the deplorables.

MARK MY WORDS!
Posted By: OutlawPatriot Re: Classless Wench - 11/09/16
Regardless of what happens, we can celebrate the fact that that bitch is done forever.
Posted By: tzone Re: Classless Wench - 11/09/16
Originally Posted by teal

She is so completely absorbed that I bet she believes she won and just went to bed to get up later.

That wouldn't surprise me if that was spot on.
Posted By: hookeye Re: Classless Wench - 11/09/16
She and Bill will burn some Foundation money to have Chelsea make a run next go around.
Posted By: MontanaMan Re: Classless Wench - 11/09/16
Originally Posted by RDW
No, the 59+ million idiots with their heads up her C U N T!

She got about twice or 3x as many as she should have; just goes to show that truly half the country is totally fu^cked up.

Trump may not be ideal, but he's infinitely better that what that useless POS would have been.

I truly hope that Trump follows through with his threat & goes after her on several issues & the foundation as well.............then maybe she'll get what she so richly deserves.

MM
Posted By: Bob_H_in_NH Re: Classless Wench - 11/09/16

This could get "fun" to watch. Looks like she is going to win the popular vote, she might not be gone, but I hope so.
Posted By: BigSkyGuy Re: Classless Wench - 11/09/16
^^^^^^

Amen Brother!!!

WooHOO!!!
Posted By: NDsnowman Re: Classless Wench - 11/09/16
I don't think she will be back
Posted By: jimy Re: Classless Wench - 11/09/16
I haven't heard a word from the kneegrows in the White house.
Posted By: dennisinaz Re: Classless Wench - 11/09/16
Now she can go treat her Parkinsons without people freaking over it!
Posted By: DocRocket Re: Classless Wench - 11/09/16
No, I'm thinking she was just so completely out of control that Podesta knew she wasn't going to be anywhere near ready for exposure to the public for hours and hours, and so he came out and sent folks home.

My guess is that he was probably also the one who phoned in "her concession," and that he explained to the Trump folks that the best thing they could possibly do for Donald was to pretend that she had herself conceded and that she had done it gracefully.

I think she's probably still a basket case. Wouldn't you be? I wouldn't be surprised if she runs off to seek political asylum somewhere.

I said the same thing last night when I heard Podesta was about to speak at around 1:25 am. I told The Redhead that Hillary was either too drunk, too medicated, or too exhausted to be presentable in public.

She is a sock puppet in any event. I have post d here before that she is very ill, and unfit for the rigors of the campaign and the presidency on medical grounds alone. My educated guess is they had a big victory celebration planned for 9:30 EST because her handlers know her bedtime is 10:30.

Totally predictable.
Posted By: CCCC Re: Classless Wench - 11/09/16
No reason for her to be freaking out last night - they have known for quite some time that she was going lose this thing. She proved to be a greedy sham, and shameless. Real people saw through her.
Posted By: pal Re: Classless Wench - 11/09/16
[img]http://vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net...ad.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20110608234004[/img]
Posted By: 30Gibbs Re: Classless Wench - 11/09/16

!
Posted By: gonehuntin Re: Classless Wench - 11/09/16
[Linked Image]
Posted By: Barkoff Re: Classless Wench - 11/09/16
Originally Posted by add

Be-otch.

Can't blame her, the little people let her down.
Posted By: FieldGrade Re: Classless Wench - 11/09/16
To sum it up....she's deplorable....
Pretty gracious speech regardless.

Dave
Posted By: Steve Re: Classless Wench - 11/09/16

Dave

It was.
Posted By: Redneck Re: Classless Wench - 11/09/16

Dave
Spot on.. She surprised the hell outta me with that one..
Posted By: local_dirt Re: Classless Wench - 11/09/16
Originally Posted by DocRocket

I said the same thing last night when I heard Podesta was about to speak at around 1:25 am. I told The Redhead that Hillary was either too drunk, too medicated, or too exhausted to be presentable in public.

She is a sock puppet in any event. I have post d here before that she is very ill, and unfit for the rigors of the campaign and the presidency on medical grounds alone. My educated guess is they had a big victory celebration planned for 9:30 EST because her handlers know her bedtime is 10:30.

Totally predictable.

That.. and Trump has a been a damn near tireless freight train throughout the campaign.

In one of his speeches, he talked about Hillary not having the energy to he President, and that he did. I don't doubt that a bit.
Posted By: Big C Re: Classless Wench - 11/09/16
I wouldn't be surprised if she runs off to seek political asylum somewhere.

I'm surprised her and Bill weren't wheels up and in route to a safe haven before Pennsylvania was called. Although, without their power to sell anymore, they may not have a safe place to go any longer.
Posted By: Gringo Loco Re: Classless Wench - 11/09/16
Originally Posted by Reloder28
The woman got what she deserved.

I beg to differ. No way the old hag deserved 218 Electoral votes.

There's a guy from way back when by the name of Vlad that knows what she deserves.
Posted By: 458 Lott Re: Classless Wench - 11/09/16
I'm sure they've managed to stash away enough millions from the Clinton Foundation that they can flee the country and live comfortably.
Posted By: DakotaDeer Re: Classless Wench - 11/09/16

Dave

She didn't write it, and was too medicated to change it on the spot. Classic, classless loser.
Posted By: WillARights Re: Classless Wench - 11/09/16
Originally Posted by DakotaDeer

Dave

She didn't write it, and was too medicated to change it on the spot. Classic, classless loser.

She could not mask the ludicrousness of the words coming off her serpent tongue NOT matching her true feelings on the inside.

Awkward smiles, slight chuckles at inappropriate times in the speech, and at one point i thought i hit the mute button on my tv she went nearly silent, shows me she didnt mean a word of the generosity, reconciliation, the religious quotes, and all the rest.

Shes not even two faced. Shes of one face, but frozen into a hideous, public, mixed message grin to hide herself.

"Jack ...jack is dead my friend, call me.......JOKER!" ~ Batman ('89)

[Linked Image]
© 24hourcampfire