Home
Posted By: Barkoff Has Anyone Seen Rob Jordan? - 11/09/16
I hope he didn't put a magnum in his mouth...I mean should we call somebody? wink
Posted By: RWE Re: Has Anyone Seen Rob Jordan? - 11/09/16
he said he would leave if Trump wins.

close the thread...
He lost a bet...
Posted By: 700LH Re: Has Anyone Seen Rob Jordan? - 11/09/16
Yeah, call the cremation society.
I hope he's never seen here again.
Posted By: cv540 Re: Has Anyone Seen Rob Jordan? - 11/09/16
Originally Posted by RGinther
Cv540 been on here for years but stick to the topic.... the outright rejection of a sheit candidate !!

He never stopd a chance and history wont be kind on the fools who supported him

Lots of people MIA. Predict we will never see or hear from this clown again either.
Posted By: hanco Re: Has Anyone Seen Rob Jordan? - 11/09/16
Dont go away mad. Just go away!!
Well thats good news. Gone forever.

Hope he isn't like Okok idiot and comes back..
I swear if I knew his address I would have the El Dorado County Sherrifs swing by and do a welfare check. smile
Originally Posted by cv540

Lots of people MIA. Predict we will never see or hear from this clown again either.

Oh, You'll hear from all of them again, under a new username. Trolls don't give up so easily..
Originally Posted by Deerwhacker444
Originally Posted by cv540

Oh, You'll hear from all of them again, under a new username. Trolls don't give up so easily..

Well there was a time I was considered a troll, I don't believe Rob's original intent on arrival was to stir the pot, but he sure as hell became obsessive over Trump.
Posted By: jorgeI Re: Has Anyone Seen Rob Jordan? - 11/09/16
Or Paddler,djs,ginther,calhoun,JeffObama(check that, he's still doing the dishes).
Originally Posted by jorgeI
Or Paddler,djs,ginther,calhoun,JeffObama(check that, he's still doing the dishes).

[Linked Image]
Maybe RJ, Ginther, NWA all packed thier crap and left with the Hollywood bottom feeders.
Posted By: Mesabi Re: Has Anyone Seen Rob Jordan? - 11/09/16
They're all a bunch of leftists with a lack of integrity; they'll be back as long as they can provoke or insult. Even Gayghost said he was leaving at one time. Of course, he lied.
Originally Posted by Barkoff
I swear if I knew his address I would have the El Dorado County Sherrifs swing by and do a welfare check. smile

Call the Modoc Cty courthouse.
Posted By: 222Rem Re: Has Anyone Seen Rob Jordan? - 11/09/16
I hope he didn't put a magnum in his mouth...I mean should we call somebody? wink

If ONLY because we don't need another gun control statistic........
I wish you good men would discern the 'never Trumpers' from the true liberal, socilist, anti-American POS' we have here.

I understand why so many were fed up with RJ's constant diatribe. It WAS tiring and I just stopped opening his threads as they were so predictable.

That said, he's a world away from stupid walt, rgunt, and others.

Carry on....
Him and LostHighway lost a bet and now they need to leave this site. LostHighway is still posting, Rob is gone for the moment.
The checks wont clear due to non-sufficient funds.

454 County, Rd. 78, P.O. Box 812
Alturas, California 96101
Posted By: aalf Re: Has Anyone Seen Rob Jordan? - 11/09/16
RobJordan (Member #8481)
User
Registered On: 08/13/05
He must be fine. He is selling a rifle over on saubier now. Just posted it up for sale this morning. Maybe he is getting money to go to Canada
I don't know the guy, but he said he would leave if Trump won, even reminded us of it last night, I think, AFTER it looked like it was going that way.

and I believe he meant it and means it.

I take him at his word, and expect he won't be back.

Sycamore
Posted By: KuiLei Re: Has Anyone Seen Rob Jordan? - 11/09/16
Originally Posted by ironbender
I wish you good men would discern the 'never Trumpers' from the true liberal, socilist, anti-American POS' we have here.

I understand why so many were fed up with RJ's constant diatribe. It WAS tiring and I just stopped opening his threads as they were so predictable.

That said, he's a world away from stupid walt, rgunt, and others.

Carry on....

Agreed. RobJ was beyond tiresome. Heck, there's probably an entry under RobJordan in the internet slang dictionary. However he was in no way sHillarying. He was A) concerned that Trump would not be elected B) concerned that a president Trump would not really be conservative. IMNSHO, both points were/are valid.

He was wrong on A. Here's hoping RobJ was wrong on B. I personally am optimistic, but only because of Trumps potential SC justice choices.

The long time DNC operative has ceased getting compensation for his efforts here and elsewhere now that Trump has won the election.
© 24hourcampfire