Home
Posted By: HitnRun First Page On Campfire - 11/09/16
Wow, no wonder so many people are leaving the Campfire. 14 of the last 20 posts on the election and it is over.
Posted By: RWE Re: First Page On Campfire - 11/09/16
Originally Posted by HitnRun
Wow, no wonder so many people are leaving the Campfire. 14 of the last 20 posts on the election and it is over.

So you are complaining about a lot of people relieved by the election.

Coming from the whiner that's upset his AR supply won't amortize under a clinton admin, all I can say is FOAD.
Posted By: 458 Lott Re: First Page On Campfire - 11/09/16

On the contrary, it has just begun.
Posted By: Raeford Re: First Page On Campfire - 11/09/16
The OP's screen name seems to be a good fit.
Posted By: rost495 Re: First Page On Campfire - 11/09/16
Glad to have them gone. OP included. FOAD once again fits.
Posted By: llama2 Re: First Page On Campfire - 11/09/16

Who says a bunch are leaving. And let them leave if they want- it's a free country ( at least it is now!).

And do not be a party pooper - we are rechoicing and having some joy and fun. What the h ell is wrong with that. For many of us have felt we were watching the life blood be drained out of our country; and our freedoms and choices being decided for and taken from us for many years.

So, yeah- we are having a good old fashioned celebratory party. I know I am!
Posted By: Redneck Re: First Page On Campfire - 11/09/16
Sooooo, why aren't YOU gone???

Don't let the door hit ya in the azz on the way out..
Posted By: watch4bear Re: First Page On Campfire - 11/09/16
Which prison do you suggest for hillary? I like the thought of reopening Alcatraz for her type.
Posted By: memtb Re: First Page On Campfire - 11/09/16
Hitnrun, You damn right we're talking about the election! This was the most important election in our lifetime. We control the house,senate,and Whitehouse. And, with good Supreme Court justices, you may get to participate in these types of forums for years to come! Your damn right we're going to talk about it!!!!!!!! memtb
Posted By: TNrifleman Re: First Page On Campfire - 11/09/16
Originally Posted by memtb
Hitnrun, You damn right we're talking about the election! This was the most important election in our lifetime. We control the house,senate,and Whitehouse. And, with good Supreme Court justices, you may get to participate in these types of forums for years to come! Your damn right we're going to talk about it!!!!!!!! memtb

What he said!
Posted By: Gringo Loco Re: First Page On Campfire - 11/09/16
Originally Posted by Redneck
Sooooo, why aren't YOU gone???

Don't let the door hit ya in the azz on the way out..

Sure you aren't from Texas? grin

I concur.
Posted By: NVhntr Re: First Page On Campfire - 11/09/16
Hitntun,
I see your signature line is autobiographical.
Posted By: hanco Re: First Page On Campfire - 11/09/16
We all in Texas are glad Trump won!!
Posted By: 222Rem Re: First Page On Campfire - 11/09/16

If you don't understand the significance of this election (you clearly don't) then what exactly are you doing on the "campfire" in the first place? You read like a butt-hurt lib who's upset we're not facing 8 years of misery under Hitlery.

Posted By: gonehuntin Re: First Page On Campfire - 11/09/16

Drop down into the other forums, then. Is this ONE main forum really ruining your day?? Geez....
Posted By: 257_X_50 Re: First Page On Campfire - 11/09/16
Originally Posted by watch4bear
Which prison do you suggest for hillary? I like the thought of reopening Alcatraz for her type.

At first I was thinking a chain gang......but that voice would ruin the harmonies........
Posted By: HitnRun Re: First Page On Campfire - 11/09/16
Originally Posted by watch4bear

Absolutely! When Trump and Hilary attended the the Alfred E Smith fundraiser dinner, Trump said Hilary bumped into him and said "pardon me" Trump stated that he wasn't sure he would do that after the election.
Posted By: 12344mag Re: First Page On Campfire - 11/09/16
Bye!
© 24hourcampfire