Home
Posted By: Scott F It Is A Miracle !!! - 11/09/16
I had earlier reported all my firearms had been sold or stolen three years ago. This morning I opened my gun safe to clean out the cobwebs and dust and all my guns were back! grin
Posted By: Teal Re: It Is A Miracle - 11/09/16
My boat unsank.
Originally Posted by Scott F
I had earlier reported all my firearms had been sold or stolen three years ago. This morning I opened my gun safe to clean out the cobwebs and dust and all my guns were back! grin
Must be going around.
Posted By: ingwe Re: It Is A Miracle !!! - 11/09/16
Yeah,the guy that stole all of mine felt guilty and returned them...
Posted By: hanco Re: It Is A Miracle !!! - 11/09/16
Mine showed up also!!
Posted By: Raeford Re: It Is A Miracle !!! - 11/09/16
Same here, the guy in the minivan that bought all of mine at the price I paid for them had buyers remorse.
Posted By: funshooter Re: It Is A Miracle - 11/09/16
Originally Posted by teal
My boat unsank.

My boat was in the drive way and it has been so long since I took it out.
Went to celebrate and take it out and low and behold there was everything that I thought went to the bottom of the ocean.

It is truly a GREAT day
Posted By: DavePrice Re: It Is A Miracle - 11/09/16
Fortunately I was able to buy mine back at the price I told my wife that I paid originally!
Posted By: Barkoff Re: It Is A Miracle !!! - 11/09/16
Originally Posted by Scott F

Speaking of miracles, I usually hobble to the bathroom in the mornings straight out of bed, but this morning?

Posted By: 222Rem Re: It Is A Miracle !!! - 11/09/16
Confessional time here.

I disappeared for a few months both because my blood pressure couldn't handle the continual threads from the liberal azzhats, but also because I envisioned Hitlery running a wide-sweeping audit on free speech. I don't give a crap about no-fly lists unless it somehow gets rolled into gun ownership...........and I can see the Communists doing just that.

I'm glad to see my guns all safely returned also, and look forward to shooting more as ammo and components return to the market. I also hope the speculators choke on their purchases.
Posted By: widrahthaar Re: It Is A Miracle !!! - 11/09/16
Think that's crazy mine have returned with about a dozen new ones.
Posted By: g5m Re: It Is A Miracle !!! - 11/09/16
What guns?
Posted By: watch4bear Re: It Is A Miracle !!! - 11/09/16
[Linked Image]
Posted By: westside_benny Re: It Is A Miracle !!! - 11/09/16
Most of the guns I let the kids take fishing last summer were recovered..most.
© 24hourcampfire