Home
[Linked Image]
LOL
LMAO!
[Linked Image]
Sorry, but going after family, for something they can not help, is both Classless and unfair, or do you find tripping the lame hilarious?
I expect better from those i associate with.
It could be your daughter being lampooned.
I have to agree,she's off limits till she gets into politico
you guy's do know she is part of the Clinton foundation thereby part of a criminal enterprise don't you.
Where the phuqck have you two been that she isn't in politics?

Funny as hell Fred!
She's already in politico. She's been living off the Klinton Foundation for a decade.
Take a pill Nancy....she's a grown woman that's involved in the Clinton Cartel up to her balls....errr, eye balls....
Originally Posted by rong

She has inserted herself into the arena. Had she remained silent, I would agree.
ROFLMAO laugh
Genetic attributes she can't help should be off limits.

Otherwise she's fair game, especially as one of 3 owners of the Clinton Crime Syndicate. Heard that she is 26 and worth 24 million or some such. Not bad for never having a job and leaving the WH a few years back "dead broke".
las has it covered correctly IMHO.
OMFG
Agreed @Las.
For what she says and does, she is fair game. For physical attributes of parentage (of which she has no control) she's not. No more than you would mock a child for being lame.
The fact she is ugly, is something she has had to have known almost since birth. While i may not share any views with her, the fact she has not paid a plastic surgeon, and a dentist to beautify her, actually speaks to character, not caricature.
Damn, I always thought Janet Reno was Chelseas father
She knows all the skeletons, and where they are buried.
Besides her own bank account, she stands to inherit mega millions. Big money can hide a lot of homely.
https://youtu.be/d0oBurW-rrw

Judging anyone by their looks is pretty useless. Case in point," stereo-quads Susie Wadd" local very well known radio personality, has a voice that will make you listen, and influence your dreams. For the car guys, ahe also owns one of the General lees from Dukes of hazzard. She KNOWS cars and music like nobody's bussiness. And she chose her profession well. You would never know she has a face that could stop a train. she is one of the most hideous looking women I have ever met, but that does not detract from her abilities.
Chelsea's actions during this campaign showed her to look the same all the way through. She's a Hillary in the making.
The Clinton Crime Family must go down.
Originally Posted by rong

Why? The Bush girls were made targets right off the bat by the media when the owners of the Chuy's resturant chain ratted the girls off to the press for trying to order an alcoholic drink in their resturant. You never heard a peep about the Gore girls(who a Secret Service agent proclaimed to be hellions)or Chelsea, because the Democrats have an agreement with the media that their children are off limits.
Don't lower yourselves to the democrats standards.
Originally Posted by 458 Lott

Fortunately at my age I cannot bend over that far.
Originally Posted by Longbob

Funny
If they put themselves out there as a public figure they are fair game.

Over the next few months you will see lampooning of the Trump kids that will go way out of bounds. That's OK. They stepped into the arena, as did Clinton.

Where I thought it was unfair was the attacks on the Bush girls, whom to my knowledge, shunned the public eye.
Tired of hearing about Clinton's
Originally Posted by local_dirt
The Clinton Crime Family must go down.

That would be nice.
She's a two bagger.

One to put over her head, and another one for you just in case her's falls off....

RUGLY FUGLY ..... Now I need to go take some Rolaids, you've given me a case of indigestion !
Originally Posted by heavywalker
Where the phuqck have you two been that she isn't in politics?

IIRC, her mom sold part of our nation to pay for chelseas wedding.
plus she Married into a crime family. comes by it naturally i guess.
Originally Posted by las
Genetic attributes she can't help should be off limits.

+1.

It's not poor Chelsea's fault Web Hubbell banged her momma.
Originally Posted by Longbob

If Mr Trump hadn't won you would have quickly found that you could.

And it would not have been pleasant.
Originally Posted by kellory
Sorry, but going after family, for something they can not help, is both Classless and unfair, or do you find tripping the lame hilarious?

As advice to a newbie, let me suggest you sound like a low information campfire member. Educate yourself before making sophomoric comments about the wisdom of others.

New York Post

[size:14pt][b][color:#3333FF]Chelsea Clinton Being Groomed to Run For Congress[/color][/b][/size]
Some of these girls never banged the ugly cheerleader lol. Family is off limits fck get real the clintons should all. E hanged by the neck tell dead.
Originally Posted by OrangeOkie

As advice to a newbie, let me suggest you sound like a low information campfire member. Educate yourself before making sophomoric comments about the wisdom of others.

New York Post

[size:14pt][b][color:#3333FF]Chelsea Clinton Being Groomed to Run For Congress[/color][/b][/size]

Wisdom in taunting ugly chick for being ugly? There is no wisdom in that. A smart man learns from his mistakes. A wise man learns from the mistakes of others.
Whether or not I am new here has no relevance to the crassness of others, and if you think intolerance of another's viewpoint is an artform, you are sadly mistaken.
"A low information member"? I took a moral stand, not an educational one. Learn the difference.
Right and wrong is an internal value judgment. It doesn't matter who the target is, whether or not they deserve it,(like blaming a girl for her own rape. Because of her clothes) it has to do with "did you live up to your own moral code?"
I have stopped a physical attack on a woman in the past, to the point of using a knife. I will follow my own moral compass,

New York Post

Wisdom in taunting ugly chick for being ugly? There is no wisdom in that. A smart man learns from his mistakes. A wise man learns from the mistakes of others.
Whether or not I am new here has no relevance to the crassness of others, and if you think intolerance of another's viewpoint is an artform, you are sadly mistaken.
"A low information member"? I took a moral stand, not an educational one. Learn the difference.
Right and wrong is an internal value judgment. It doesn't matter who the target is, whether or not they deserve it,(like blaming a girl for her own rape. Because of her clothes) it has to do with "did you live up to your own moral code?"
I have stopped a physical attack on a woman in the past, to the point of using a knife. I will follow my own moral compass,

You are a girl.

Damn! Here less than a month and dictating how every one has to behave.

Maybe you shouldn't associate with us anymore.
Originally Posted by dassa

Damn! Here less than a month and dictating how every one has to behave.

Maybe you shouldn't associate with us anymore.

He should probably go over to the Couse White Tail site. Most of them powder puffs ( not all ). Over there haven't figured out that politics directly affects their hunting privileges, and their gun rights. LMAO

TAKE CARE, Willie
Even though Chelsea does look to be the homely outcome of a Hubbell/Hillary mistake, she is a victim in that sense - no sense in piling onto that bad news. OTOH, as she continues to join the Klinton family scheme and follow the crooked footsteps of Bill and Hill, she will more and more make herself fair game for the slings and arrows that naturally follow. She knows the consequences - her choices will tell a lot.
She's paid $900,00 a year for a friggin' part-time job, in a proven pay-for-play fake charity foundation that blows 94% of it's donations for "expenses".

Tell me she ain't crooked. She's up for any and all criticisms thrown at her.

That has nothing to do with her looks, those are just a bonus to throw rocks at.

She was born into a criminal enterprise, and her only bitches were that Hilarity's and Bill's antics are screwing up HER political future.

Naw, she ain't gettin' a pass from ME.

New York Post

Kellory,

In general, we are not disagreeing with your morality on this question, but your lack of understanding of the facts. On this matter, Chelsea is not a Civilian, but a valid target largely due to her running the enterprise that facilitated the bribery of Mom and step-dad. She's a key member of the money-laundering operation, and should join her mother in Federal Prison.

In addition, you attempted to draw this Snow Flake false equivalency that calling a ugly girl ugly is the same as trying to rape her, and you are some kind of White Knight defending her virginity when she was Ugly Shamed.

If she didn't want to be ugly shamed, she should have spend some of that bribery money on getting some work done, and stayed or stayed out of the money laundering business.
I would have tripped Hitler if I thought it would have kept him from coming to power. That is what we are dealing with in Chelsea.
Originally Posted by BarryC
I would have tripped Hitler if I thought it would have kept him from coming to power. That is what we are dealing with in Chelsea.

I think she's more comparable to Mao.
© 24hourcampfire