Home
If you want a laugh turn on Fox and watch Juan Williams melt down.
He's flip flopping between a pouting baby to lashing out at Trump and his colleges on the show like a fish out of water.
Yesterday he was bad but today he's down right hateful.
What a piece of chit....
Pass.!

Juan Williams is an Affirmative Action hire, one of the dumbest people I've seen in front of a microphone in prime time.
I've seen that Eric guy next to him on the show look as if he was about to swing a big left hook upside da head of Juanny Boy a few times.
Juan is just stupid, it all he's got.
Originally Posted by FieldGrade
If you want a laugh turn on Fox and watch Juan Williams melt down.
He's flip flopping between a pouting baby to lashing out at Trump and his colleges on the show like a fish out of water.
Yesterday he was bad but today he's down right hateful.
What a piece of chit....

Thanks for the heads up. I rarely watch any news type show anymore but will give it a shot.
He serves his purpose.

Of course he looks stupid. Hell, he IS stupid.

But, by contrast to the others around him, he looks the part they want him to look.

He never got such a good check before, so when it dawns on him just exactly how much of a token he is, and why they have him, he'll just keep showing up for work, and cashing the check.
Yea....he's all of the above and then some but it's still fun watching his emotional roller coaster...

One thing he's proved beyond a shadow of a doubt the last two days is what an angry racist he is.....
A stupid, angry racist...

To see how he parrots that simple minded, liberal horse schidt, is pretty telling.
I listen to The 5 on my way home most days. He was like this yesterday, too and was behaving similarly during Fox's election coverage.

He keeps calling Trump's victory a racist event. He's clueless due to his color, otherwise he'd see that this has been building for years.
Yeah, just heard him. I would like to hear a black commentator that doesn't hide behind race. You're equal. That means you own your own failures. My Dad once told me, people who feel inferior, usually are. No more Mr. NICE Guy.
[Linked Image]
Originally Posted by Deerwhacker444
Pass.!

Juan Williams is an Affirmative Action hire, one of the dumbest people I've seen in front of a microphone in prime time.

Agreed.
[Linked Image]
Token Juan forgets why he was fired from NPR
I agree that he is most definitely a "hateful crybaby" but at least he has a job and not jackin' cars at the light or dealing at the projects. :-)
I thought Eric was going to bitch slap that mexican negro today!!
© 24hourcampfire