Home
Posted By: Gibby The day before the election - 11/11/16
I posted this:

"This will only work if Trump wins.

Trump and the NYPD (NYPD says they have copies of everything)hold off until inauguration day. You get past the possibility of Obama's Pardons. Then Trump's special prosecutor and the NYPD hits home. They go down without the possibility of Pardons.

Trump, NYPD and Rudy are tight.

I think Rudy is advising them. Trumps new AG will help.

Am I being too optimistic?"

How do you think it will happen?
The element of surprise . . . Trump wins!
Originally Posted by Gibby
I posted this:

"This will only work if Trump wins.

Trump and the NYPD (NYPD says they have copies of everything)hold off until inauguration day. You get past the possibility of Obama's Pardons. Then Trump's special prosecutor and the NYPD hits home. They go down without the possibility of Pardons.

Trump, NYPD and Rudy are tight.

I think Rudy is advising them. Trumps new AG will help.

Am I being too optimistic?"

How do you think it will happen?

Unfortunately that is not the case. Obama can pardon anyone before they are charged for any crimes they have or may have already committed. He cannot pardon someone for future crimes.

I can make a case why he would pardon her and I can make a case why he may not. It is a hard call.
Posted By: Gibby Re: The day before the election - 11/11/16
He would draw attention to himself and others he pardons. He wants a future. That would not go well in his favor for any office.
agreed . no pardon. it costs him nothing if he witholds, could cost a lot if he grants... praying Trump does not do the pardon, don't laugh, he has been known to do some outrageous things, remember?
Probably has a job lined up in Iran.
Posted By: Gibby Re: The day before the election - 11/11/16
Hope he feels at home there.
Posted By: bbassi Re: The day before the election - 11/11/16
Can he pardon himself? Way I see it, If Hillery goes down so does he. I'm guessing that 90 minute meeting yesterday was a lesson in the art of the deal. Trump says - you go away quietly and I'll confine the investigation to the Clinton Foundation and forget about this whole Email thing you got your azz all wrapped up in.
© 24hourcampfire