Home
Clemson may go down. Stay tuned if you are not watching. What a game......
48 yarder coming up for the Pittsburgh win........
Kick is GOOD!!!

PITT wins!

43-42 Final
An amazing amount of shake ups in the CFB ranks this year. Pretty refreshing really.
Michigan is next! In fact, I bet none of the top teams are undefeated.

Yup I can even see Bama falling to Auburn!!

You heard it here!
No team is unbeatable. Not even Bama.

GO BLUE!
Looking forward to watching Desmond King on Iowa. He is a local boy from Detroit.

He and Jourdan Lewis from Michigan are the 2 best cover DBs in America IMO.......
Originally Posted by 2muchgun
No team is unbeatable. Not even Bama.

GO BLUE!

Except for the GO BLUE part eek ...I totally agree!!
Wild guess for the evening.

USC upsets Washington in Seattle.
I'd love to see the Suckeyess go down, some more. Sure hope Michigan pounds them into the dirt!
Hate that Clemson got beat., but I don't think Auburn has the talent to beat BAMA.
Originally Posted by SamOlson

I hope so.

Auburn lost.

My WAG was WF upsetting Louisville. Probably won't happen.....
My Aggies are up 14 to 3 over Ole Miss.

If Bama beats Auburn, and Washington & Louisville both go down, we could possibly make the playoffs.
If your Aggies were in the SEC East you'd already have it locked up. What a pathetic mess that is.

Yeah Sam…..USC beating WA tonight or Wazzou doing the same will really shake things up. Like I said earlier I can see all going into the rankings as 1 loss teams.

That will make things very interesting and challenging for the committee.
Originally Posted by byc
Michigan is next! In fact, I bet none of the top teams are undefeated.

Yup I can even see Bama falling to Auburn!!

You heard it here!

Crazier things have happened, but Bama goes to the SEC Championship either way. If the gators lose another one, we get to play UT again!

I'm really just tagging this for future reference. smile
Iowa fumble snap on punt.. Meeechigan recovers.....
I stg these new rules are a joke.

Targeting? Really?
Yepper……just think it would be interesting to have 6-10 teams with a 1 or 2 loss season and fairly equal footing beyond the win-loss column.

Might convince them to expand on the 4 team playoffs.
3-0 Meeechigan.

Iowa came to play. Good game......

Targeting? Really?

That helmet to helmet hit on the punter was both late and illegal. It was a good call to eject him.

As far as Clemson, they played a terrible defensive game- didn't deserve to win. A loss this late in the season is a death blow to their playoff chances. Nobody left to beat Bama. Washington losing to USC is very possible.
Aggies are up 21 to 6 over Ole Miss at the Half.
Originally Posted by chlinstructor
I'd love to see the Suckeyess go down, some more. Sure hope Michigan pounds them into the dirt!
Hate that Clemson got beat., but I don't think Auburn has the talent to beat BAMA.
The Wolverodents and their whiny-azzed coach will no longer have an unblemished record after playing the Buckeyes.
Just flipped over to the Michigan vs Iowa Game and thought for a minute Mchigan was playing the Pittsburgh Steelers. wink

Iowa's uniforms reminds me of the Stteelers uniforms of the 1970's

Iowa just got a safety. Score is 10 to 2
Originally Posted by dennisinaz

Targeting? Really?

That helmet to helmet hit on the punter was both late and illegal. It was a good call to eject him.

As far as Clemson, they played a terrible defensive game- didn't deserve to win. A loss this late in the season is a death blow to their playoff chances. Nobody left to beat Bama. Washington losing to USC is very possible.

Mehhh….not a death blow for Clemson. Plus their win over Louisville will loom large. Now if they lose to the Gamecocks well…...

Again, (save for maybe Bama) I can see the top 4 all having a 1 loss season.

N...I thought the exact same Steelers thing when I flipped the MI game on!! smile
Originally Posted by byc
Originally Posted by dennisinaz

Targeting? Really?

Mehhh….not a death blow for Clemson. Plus their win over Louisville will loom large. Now if they lose to the Gamecocks well…...

Again, I can see the top 4 all having a 1 loss season.

There isn't a team playing on Saturday that will beat Alabama this year! Everyone else is playing for second place.
Really!! Well we shall see…..but ask Bama how they felt 6 or so years ago when SC came out of nowhere and beat them handily.

On any given Saturday or Sunday any can beat any! Just ask Clemson!
Originally Posted by byc
Really!! Well we shall see…..but ask Bama how they felt 6 or so years ago when SC came out of nowhere and beat them handily.

On any given Saturday or Sunday any can beat any! Just ask Clemson!

This ain't six years ago and SC is a poor team.
And you could be a poor prognosticator.

Again, we shall see. Enough said for now.
Aggies DF is playing a lot better tonight. And the backup QB has not been too bad, either. I still think Sumlin should have been gone after last season.
Daum! Iowa just pulled ahead of Michigan. They lead 11 to 10.
Just heard that USC is leading Washington 24 to 13 in the 4th Qtr.

Sam predicted this earlier. grin
Well CRAP! Ole Miss scored. Aggie barely lead 21 to 19. Still 12 minutes to go in the 4th. .
Yup if this keeps up darn near every team will have at least 1 loss.
It's dang sure looking like it may happen, David.

Aggies just scored again. 👍🏻 grin
Michigans offense is darn near all white!!!!

That's racist!
Roughing the Center!!????

Never heard of that!
Originally Posted by byc
Michigans offense is darn near all white!!!!

That's racist!

shocked laugh grin

Looks like Washington is done. Stick a fork in em. Only 1;41 to go and they are down by 11
YUP…going to be very interesting to see what the committee does with this consternation.

Especially, if Blue goes down…….
Michigan finally cut the cutsie $hit and started playing power football. Too bad Speight can't hit a long pass today. He is off for some reason with the deep balls. Receivers have had Iowa beat deep 3-4 times now and he can't hit them.

The play calling is still on my nerves right now. Wanna see more Jake Butt and underneath passes to Darboh. Then set up Chesson deep. They are giving away at least one down every 3 with stupid BS plays. This isn't Rutgers or Maryland they are playing today.....
Dadgum Aggie DF has fallen apart! Ole Miss is about to win this game!
Thinking Blue (well white tonight) are fixin' to turn one over or give up the big play….

Just getting a little sloppy.
Aggies deserve that loss. Totay screwed their chance for the playoffs. cry

If the don't fire Sumlin now, the Aggie Alumni are gonna fricken riot. mad
Aggies lost!!?? Freaking Penguin ate my lunch today!!!!

Dang!!
wow now big play the other way!! Damn!
Michigan just got a big interception. Iowa's only got a 1:54 left to kick a game winning FG.
wow! BIGLY stop by Iowa!!! And a YYYYhuge flag against Blue!!
Really weak call on the facemask on M on the punt return.......makes up for the weak one against Iowa on roughing the center.

Not in the books yet.............

MM
How 'bout them Dawgs today!

Beating Auburn always makes for a good Saturday.
That little GA dawg almost ate an Auburn player!!!!

Was LMAO!!
Wolves are in trouble............

MM
Intense!!
Michigan goes down too! The National Championship is now Bama's to lose!
Originally Posted by SamOlson

Good guess Sam!
I would have rather seen M be undefeated when they play 'Bama.

MM
and with that we only have Bama as an undefeated top 4 team.

Comon' Auburn!!!!!
The National Championship is now Bama's to lose!

That'll be determined by the playoffs, not by going undefeated & being #1 in the polls..............

Any of the 4 teams in the playoffs will have a chance to win.

But I really don't see The Tide losing to anyone this year.

MM
Now it's all about which teams can limit their season to a 1 loss season.
Originally Posted by MontanaMan
The National Championship is now Bama's to lose!

That'll be determined by the playoffs, not by going undefeated & being #1 in the polls..............

Any of the 4 teams in the playoffs will have a chance to win.

But I really don't see The Tide losing to anyone this year.

MM

Agreed grin
I would think that Clemson will be the least affected in the polls by all the top teams that lost today.
Michigan will be back in the hunt if they beat Ohio St. If they lose, then that will be it for them.

Congrats to Iowa. They played a great game.

Michigan deserved to lose. Their play calling is leaving me baffled. In short, it sucked. Not using Jake Butt more was a huge mistake......
They'll have to show more offense than they did today to beat OSU; I think their Defense can handle them though.

Really a pretty weak effort tonight, but Iowa came to play.

MM
All season long I have figured Speight to be the weakest link. Being a first year starter. But he has performed pretty well. Tonight he sucked. Was off all night with open receivers. Maybe he was hurt, not sure. Not making any excuses though. They got beat. Still do not get the play calling.

That said, all year I have also figured Bamas QB to be the weakest link. I still feel like he could have a bad game like Speight had tonight, being a first year starter.

Bama seems to be able to connect on that 1-2 big plays every game that carries them to a win. And even though they probably are the best team overall, they may not get that 1-2 big plays one day. It is a very fine line. In short, I do not feel they are unbeatable, like some do. I heard the same talk a couple years ago. Then Ohio State crushed them, winning me some money in the process.

Lotsa football still left.....
Michigan will be back in the hunt if they beat Ohio St. If they lose, then that will be it for them.

Congrats to Iowa. They played a great game.

Michigan deserved to lose. Their play calling is leaving me baffled. In short, it sucked. Not using Jake Butt more was a huge mistake......
At best, wishful thinking. Ohio's offense will shred them.
As much as I appreciate seeing the entitled fall, in the long run, the mounting losses among the rated teams is only going to make the job of the annointers easier as they won't have to deal with any upstarts and will be able to name the four teams that they wanted all along to vie for the NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP.
© 24hourcampfire