Home
war against America and Trump, if the Donald rescinds barack'sk DACA executive order
http://downtrend.com/71superb/democ...utm_source=fnot1&utm_medium=facebook
There have been a lot of crazy reactions from the democrats now that Donald Trump has won the presidency but none as insane as this one from US Representative Luis Gutierrez. The [bleep]-talking homeboy from Illinois is threatening to go to war with Trump, ICE, DHS, and the entire federal government if the next president dares to enforce our country’s immigration laws by deporting illegal aliens. Did I say insane? I meant treasonous.

Gutierrez held a press conference with Chicago Mayor Rahm Emanuel to announce that the city has crisis counselors for any residents who are feeling uneasy by Trump’s election. I’m not making this up. That was the actual purpose of the presser.

“I want to make it absolutely clear the dream community and to those who feel a sense of hopelessness and despair – you have a community of Americans with you. The majority of Americans with you,” started Gutierrez.

I’d like for Gutierrez to prove that the majority of Americans believe illegal aliens should be granted amnesty, but he’s a democrat so he doesn’t have to back up his bullshit with facts.

Then, according to The Chicago Sun-Times, this was said:

If Trump dares to revoke Obama’s DACA executive order, Gutierrez said he will consider it a “declaration of war.” He pledged to not allow immigration reform to go forward “on the backs of” Dreamers.

If Gutierrez considers Trump rescinding Obama’s executive order that granted amnesty to nearly 1 million illegal aliens a declaration of war, then that means he is ready to go to war with the President of the United States. That’s pretty bad, but it’s worse that he’s also willing to fight the US government on behalf of people who are not citizens of this country and have no right to be here.

As a US Rep. Gutierrez swore and oath to protect the Constitution and uphold the laws of the land. Here he is threatening to fight the government and destroy federal law. Not only is that treason but also it’s sedition. He’s calling for an armed insurrection against federal authority. The punishment for either of these crimes is anywhere from 5 years in prison to death.

Just in case you think Gutierrez is speaking metaphorically about fighting for illegal aliens, he said this, which indicates he’s ready to die for their cause:

“Before they come for you, they will have to come for us. Before they deprive you of your liberty and your freedom to express yourself and live fully in this country, they will have to deny us our freedom and our liberty to express ourselves,” Gutierrez promised.

Illegal aliens don’t have liberty and freedom to do anything in this country. They are breaking the law by being here. They are not citizens and don’t have the same rights as citizens.

I don’t even think Gutierrez has to actually go to war with the federal government to be guilty here. The fact that he’s threatening to give aide to foreign enemies and to undermine federal authority is conspiracy to commit treason and sedition, which are both crimes as serious as acting on them.

At the very least, Gutierrez should be expelled from Congress. He was elected to represent the citizens of his district, not foreign nationals in this country illegally. By making this declaration of war he is not fulfilling his duties to protect the Constitution and the laws of the land.

It's always the left.

I wonder, will they need the guns they want to take away from the rest of us to wage their little war?
I agree wholeheartedly with that writer!
D. Illinauseau. 'Nuff said
It's going to be fun to watch the Libtards commit political suicide.

Most have no idea of the lawlessness that has went on during the Skeeter years, These actions are bringing it all out in the news and their paying attention now.
[Linked Image]
Guiterrez is one mouthy little spic, would be fun to watch him stroke out.

Originally Posted by Longbob
[Linked Image]

I'm your huckleberry
It's an executive order which is not a Law. Bambam knew he had NO chance of getting the "Dream Act" through congress and didn't even try. Just wrote an executive order and acted like it was a law; which it is not and never will be. Can be rescinded with the stroke of a pen the same way it was "passed". I wouldn't put 2 cents on any of his executive orders be in place a year from now.
I hope DT find a way to squeeze his head until it pops like a zit. Same for Rahm.
Chicago seems to be very desperate to get ANYBODY to move or stay there.
Prior to 2010 DEMs Held Gov and Houses in 17 States, 2012-11, 2014-12, 2016-7, Post Nov 2016-6..... Total State Level Party Split 2009-3058D/2334R, 2010-3026D/2353R, 2011-2468D/2917R, 2012-2441D/2939R, 2013-2592D/2791R, 2014-2572D/2802R, 2015-2342D/3024R, the REJECTION was not 'All of a sudden'....

Old Luis might want to consider that his 'army' ain't what it once was.............

Not to mention afraid of weapons and searching for a 'safe space'.........
Originally Posted by chris112
I wouldn't put 2 cents on any of his executive orders be in place a year from now.

I would like to see him rescind them all with one executive order on the first day in the Oval Office.
time for a new DOJ to investigate this clown.
It's an executive order which is not a Law. Bambam knew he had NO chance of getting the "Dream Act" through congress and didn't even try. Just wrote an executive order and acted like it was a law; which it is not and never will be. Can be rescinded with the stroke of a pen the same way it was "passed". I wouldn't put 2 cents on any of his executive orders be in place a year from now.

http://www.cnbc.com/2014/01/28/executive-orders-what-they-are-and-how-they-work.html

They are law, but they do not pertain to us directly. they are directives for government Agencies.

They can and have been reversed by succeeding presidents.
I have seen Guiterrez on TV a few times. He has drunk more than his share of the Kool-Aid. Cocky, arrogant little prick. I hope he gets squeezed by the new administration, like the infected little pimple that he is.
Gutierrez needs to read about the battle of San Jacinto and "Remember the Alamo".
I've scene Guti plenty of times on Fox News Sunday. He is an arrogant pompous ass that needs a "come to Jesus" meeting with the US Constitution among other things.
another really stupid idiot!!!

What happened to peaceful transfer of power?

This is just crazy!
I believe the left should seceed from the union and have things their way. Coastal CA, OR and WA have room enough for all of them.
Goofy FartoRican needs a 2x4 upside his head
Originally Posted by 86thecat
I believe the left should seceed from the union and have things their way. Coastal CA, OR and WA have room enough for all of them.

Hell give em the north east too....then declare the rest of the country a no fly zone...
Be careful what you wish for--- you might just get it.
I wish the pos and his kind would start tomorrow.
Kinda funny that these azzholes were bitching a couple of weeks ago because they feared that President Trump wouldn't accept the election results. I'll have to brush up on the sedition laws.
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
time for a new DOJ to investigate this clown.

muzzies get a new name when inducted. His first was barry soretoro
He oughta know about war. More people get killed in Chicago than in the Afghanistan war.
Little Luis is all talk and no action - he has no significant power base. A Yapper - he could not fight his way out of a wet paper bag.
I didn't realize Guttierez was from Illanoid. It all makes sense now. Chitcago is the northern HQ of the Sinaloas and I am willing to bet that scumbag is getting paid by them to steer policies that makes it easy for them to operate.

I want the democraps to start some schitt, because I'm going to enjoy responding to their d-baggery.
[sarc]So much tolerance and co-existing.[/sarc]
Originally Posted by 86thecat

yeah, except what makes you think Coastal CA, Oregon and Washington want the AHoles...

Look at the color maps of the west coast on how we vote geographically...Oregon for example is a very small section of Blue... same with Washington....

and it might be more of it in California... but it also has a lot more red than people think and a lot less blue...

ya wanna do something with liberals... deport them to Mexico, when we send the rest of the illegals back there....

or they can go to Saudi Arabia since they love Muslims so much....

I'd like to see how they would be at surviving in either location...
Originally Posted by TBREW401
Be careful what you wish for--- you might just get it.

don't be so cryptic, wtf do you mean?
I doubt the Constitution will have much impact on that little twit. The other things might.
Originally Posted by bigwhoop
I've scene Guti plenty of times on Fox News Sunday. He is an arrogant pompous ass that needs a "come to Jesus" meeting with the US Constitution among other things.
First, Louie's base of support needs to be discreetly decreased....

A few well-placed workplace enforcement raids ought to do the trick.
We need to bring back dueling.
What a dumass!!!
Originally Posted by kellory

http://www.cnbc.com/2014/01/28/executive-orders-what-they-are-and-how-they-work.html

They are law, but they do not pertain to us directly. they are directives for government Agencies.

They can and have been reversed by succeeding presidents.

Ex orders are NOT laws! They are not codified into law, they have no force of law. They are administrative instructions to executive branch agencies from the chief of the exec branch (POTUS).
© 24hourcampfire