Home
Posted By: SWcowboy 22 LR on sale at Cabela's - 11/19/16
Just a heads up

Cabela's has 325 count of 22 LR ammo on sale today. Get a few boxes and take you kids shooting again.Looking great to see this coming back with the new POTUS and Ibet we will more to come.

Jim

http://www.cabelas.com/product/shooting/1281984.uts
Posted By: g5m Re: 22 LR on sale at Cabela's - 11/19/16
Under 6 cents a round!
I know we don't like Dick's, but I saw a flyer showing the federal automatch to be on sale this Friday. $35.00/2 boxes. I'm glad to see prices going down as well... Thanks for the Cabela's heads up though. I might head that way later on...
Posted By: deflave Re: 22 LR on sale at Cabela's - 11/19/16
Thank Christ.

I actually picked up 1K .17 HMR's for $138 yesterday.

Can't beat that.

Travis
Posted By: FreeMe Re: 22 LR on sale at Cabela's - 11/19/16
Thanks for the heads-up, SWC!
Geeze thats good to see.

I even saw .22 mag for sale locally again.

Posted By: Huntz Re: 22 LR on sale at Cabela's - 11/19/16
Good price.Bought some.
Posted By: Sycamore Re: 22 LR on sale at Cabela's - 11/19/16
thanks. free shipping if your order is over $99

Sycamore
Posted By: hanco Re: 22 LR on sale at Cabela's - 11/19/16
I need to get some.
Posted By: gonzaga Re: 22 LR on sale at Cabela's - 11/19/16
Bought a few boxes.....no need to hoard them all with the rabbit season coming up.
Thanks for the heads up.
Just fyi, while you are ordering from cabelas give their Tourny trail series of freshwater fishing rods a look. The rotate which length/action goes on sale, but they discount them all 50% off periodically.

The ultralights and lites (sub 6') are currently $35.

I have a few between 6 and 7' and they are, imo, the absolute best bang for the buck light bass/pond/ultralight fluke rod out there.

Figured I'd mention it here. I tell everyone who will listen about them.
Posted By: savage24 Re: 22 LR on sale at Cabela's - 11/19/16
Picked up some of that ,22LR ammo and some Berry's bullets this morning. Not a bad deal when coupled with a $20 off $100 purchase coupon.
out of stock at this time
Posted By: EdM Re: 22 LR on sale at Cabela's - 11/19/16
I am guessing that the "where the hell is properly priced rimfire ammo" crap has ended.
There was a good pile in Boise this afternoon. It's a 325 pack for $17.99 box.
I was at our local Walmart and they had win 22 mag 40g jhp for $7 box of 50 and no limit. I bought what they had so even though there was no lr it was worth the stop.

Bb
Originally Posted by Burleyboy
I was at our local Walmart and they had win 22 mag 40g jhp for $7 box of 50 and no limit. I bought what they had so even though there was no lr it was worth the stop.

Bb

You and Flave are doing well if your gettin 17 HMR and .22 mag for $7/box. Way cheaper than I've seen either in a month of Sunday's..
Posted By: deflave Re: 22 LR on sale at Cabela's - 11/19/16
Can get you some if you need it.

Dave
Strangely enough, .22 mag has been showing up locally here, too.

Even saw some at the gun show today at the Armory. Go figure.
Originally Posted by SWcowboy
Just a heads up

Cabela's has 325 count of 22 LR ammo on sale today. Get a few boxes and take you kids shooting again.Looking great to see this coming back with the new POTUS and Ibet we will more to come.

Jim

http://www.cabelas.com/product/shooting/1281984.uts

Thanks for the heads up! I stopped by Cabela's in LaVista, NE, and bought 3 boxes, 975 rounds, on my way home from dropping off 2 whitetail does for Hunters for the Hungry on 11/19/16. There were a couple of pallets of this ammo on the floor, but there didn't seem to be many buyers. I figure that 975 rounds, or at least some portion of them, would be useful on a trip to the range next weekend.
Clicked on link. Says "sold out". lol
© 24hourcampfire