Home
ROTF:

I'm extremely proud of the fact that over 8 years we have not had the kinds of scandals that have plagued other administrations.

Ummm...

Ransom for Iranian hostages
Fast and furious
IRS illegal targeting
Benghazi slaughter
Clinton email server
Clinton foundation
Mass surveillance w/o warrant
Associated Press seized records
Secret Service drunkfest

Add your own...
Pay-for-Play in the Secretary of State's office
[Linked Image]
That POS wakes up in a new world every day.
Can't forget the great job Obama did on the gulf oil spill between golf rounds and vacations.

[Linked Image]
Bowing before foreign leaders...
GSA spending sprees on a conference...
Obamacare lies and attitude of the primary designer...
Car dealerships put out of business owned by Republicans.
The delusions never cease.

Well, maybe Jan 20.
What was it 6 million unaccounted for in State Department.
Cheers NC
Originally Posted by northcountry
What was it 6 million unaccounted for in State Department.
Cheers NC

6 Billion
Well, let's not forget handling (not) the Deepwater Horizon oil spill in the Gulf right off the bat and the Apology Tour embarrassing the U.S., a country that has brought more good to the world than any other single nation. The ACA what it does and how it was passed qualifies. How about his chronic lying?

Expanding the umbrella of scandal, let the media share in it--Obama was in the US senate two years and did nothing. Before that he was in the IL senate and voted "present" 129 times. He associated with people who hated America and had a strong anti-West sentiments and he had strong Marxist leanings. Additionally, where have all his academic records gone. Simply put 1) he was not vetted or 2) folks in the know didn't care or wanted it and to hide this information. He was unfit to be president. Media Fail. And if they intended to not dig into it, Bigger Fail.

Sorry Outlaw-, I see you mentioned the oil spill kerfluffal.
Bergdahl.
Originally Posted by George_De_Vries_3rd
...The ACA what it does and how it was passed qualifies...

If Obamacare isn't a scandal I don't know what is.
Come on now guys! We all know Obama has done a wonderful job as president. It's a damn shame he's got to leave after only 8 short but great years. What an awesome leader!
And he's as pure as the driven snow! His integrity is above reproach!
Liberals make and live in their own reality. Ours does not apply to them! smile
As much as I hate the thought of him being a liberal martyr, I'd love to see him dying of a terrible, very painful, and incurable flesh eating disease.
7mm
Originally Posted by OutlawPatriot
ROTF:

I'm extremely proud of the fact that over 8 years we have not had the kinds of scandals that have plagued other administrations.
WTF quoted that?
Ummm...

Fast and furious
IRS illegal targeting
Benghazi slaughter
Clinton email server
Clinton foundation
Secret Service drunkfest

Add your own...
Can't forget the great job Obama did on the gulf oil spill between golf rounds and vacations.

[Linked Image]

... and to make it worse, when Ken Salazar proved to be as useless at tits on a boar Obama flew in his Hollywood producers/campaign contributors to ask them what he should do.
ROTF:

Ummm...

Fast and furious
IRS illegal targeting
Benghazi slaughter
Clinton email server
Clinton foundation
Secret Service drunkfest

Add your own...

Lets take Benghazi as a "scandal" where 4 Americans died. Was 9/11 a "scandal" where over 2,000 Americans died? Bill Clinton tried to school the incoming Bush administration to focus on terrorism. He was ignored for the Bush people where focus on a war with Iraq. Tenet tried to raised concerns of an imminent attack. He also was ignored. "Scandal " is a poor word choice.
Nuclear weapons for Iran and we pay THEM $150 Billion dollars! That is scandal enough.

Rifles to Mexico

IRS attacks on conservatives

Obamacare

Allowing millions to enter illegally

Paying to bring Syrian refugees/terrorists into American cities

Setting race relations back to a dangerous degree
screwing GM investors and giving the stock to union bosses
there went 250k of my retirement!
flesh eating bacteria wouldn't even want that POS
Originally Posted by LostHighway
ROTF:

Ummm...

Fast and furious
IRS illegal targeting
Benghazi slaughter
Clinton email server
Clinton foundation
Secret Service drunkfest

Add your own...

Lets take Benghazi as a "scandal" where 4 Americans died. Was 9/11 a "scandal" where over 2,000 Americans died? Bill Clinton tried to school the incoming Bush administration to focus on terrorism. He was ignored for the Bush people where focus on a war with Iraq. Tenet tried to raised concerns of an imminent attack. He also was ignored. "Scandal " is a poor word choice.

The only thing Bill Clinton tried to school was an intern!
The fact that he can say that with a straight face ought to tell you something.

The Obama administration illegally funneled weapons through Lybia to the "rebels" in Syria to try and overthrow the government of a foreign nation. The consulate in Benghazi was attacked by an organized and well armed threat. Our government ALLOWED them to die. There was a reason for that. Every veteran who has ever been deployed knows that the military does not stand by leave Americans for dead. There ARE assets available within reach of Benghazi. There WERE assets who were trying to respond. They WERE turned away. I know that for a fact because I have friends who were over there. So why would Obama and Clinton knowingly allow Americans to get slaughtered days before Obama's re-election. Connect the dots, it's not hard. I see no comparison to 9/11. The scale of the tragedy doesn't equate to guilt.
Originally Posted by Longbob
Bergdahl.

This, and the associated trade. Plus the lack of action for the Marine detained in Mexico and the one in Iran.
ROTF:

Ummm...

Fast and furious
IRS illegal targeting
Benghazi slaughter
Clinton email server
Clinton foundation
Secret Service drunkfest

Add your own...

You must have missed where they had an opportunity to save those lives and chose to stand down. Or where they tried to cover up the reason for the attacks of weapon trafficking or that they blamed it on a YouTube video then arrested the maker of said video.

Phuqcking moron.
Don't forget secret service and their hookers.

ML
Qaddafi getting raped with a bayonet.

The administrative rules and executive orders that have been stopped by the courts.
ROTF:

Ummm...

Fast and furious
IRS illegal targeting
Benghazi slaughter
Clinton email server
Clinton foundation
Secret Service drunkfest

Add your own...

The man is a dick sooker. We all knew what to expect. No surprise he would say that.
His wife spent more money on any one vacation suckling off the public teat than I or my children combined will make in our lifetimes. Sad, very sad.
He is the scandal
Refusal to prosecute blatant voter intimidation by the New Black Panthers.
Dis could be a very long thread. ;(
© 24hourcampfire