Home
That guy makes comment that something bad might happen to Pres. Trump

http://www.wnd.com/2016/12/michael-moore-its-possible-trump-wont-become-president/
These azz holes are REALLY pissin us off. They have not experienced that before. We have really had enough of this.
Seriously, we should just lean back with a bowl of popcorn and enjoy the theater. There's no point in getting spun up about these ploys anymore. They're still in denial and are grasping at anything that looks like it might even IMPLY that their world is anything more than an illusion.
Moore is one sick phugger
I'd kinda' relish being in front of the "charge" he's vowing to lead.

What will he be riding ?

GTC
is there a toilet big enough to flush that turd? if so , someone please do so.
“Here’s the Democrats’ biggest problem, and this includes people who voted for Hillary: they don’t act like they won. They won. She’s 2.7 million votes ahead of Trump tonight – almost 3 million, almost as many votes as Obama got in 2012. This is the second time this has happened in 16 years. It happened with [Al] Gore where they win the popular vote but lose the White House. We have to get rid of this Electoral College. Yes, it’s going to happen. I will lead the charge. … The majority of my fellow Americans do not want [Trump] in the White House.”

About the only thing his fat zzzz could lead the way to is a bunch of fast food joints!!!!
Originally Posted by crossfireoops

What will he be riding ?

GTC

[Linked Image]
Originally Posted by byc
About the only thing his fat zzzz could lead the way to is a bunch of fast food joints!!!!

LOL
His "day after tomorrow " (if that is the right name) is the only movie i have ever walked out of, and demanded my money back. Junk science, green peace, tree hugging propaganda from start to finish.
Best scene in the whole movie was the reporter, doing what every weather reporter does, (standing out in the storm, saying "THIS IS WHAT IT IS LIKE OUT HERE") when a billboard ripped loose and smashes him like a bug. The entire audience applauded that shot. But it was a great big science lie beyond that point.
I will quote HIS beloved hero, "If they bring a knife, you bring a gun." I think that is not only likely but probable. They better be careful what they wish for. Karma is a Biotch
If something bad happens to Trump something bad is going to happen to fat boy.
more astonishing still are the powers of persuasion that get him to stop eating long enough to give an interview ? has to be some big mojo.
Originally Posted by AKA_Spook
more astonishing still are the powers of persuasion that get him to stop eating long enough to give an interview ? has to be some big mojo.

Black Magic?
Originally Posted by 12344mag
Originally Posted by AKA_Spook

Black Magic?

Maybe his maid hand fed him bon bons while he typed on his combat keyboard.
Imagine the reaction if someone said the same thing about Obama or Clinton had she won the election.
He could be tried for treason along with Obama. A single trial, to save taxpayer money?

Mike
Originally Posted by OutlawPatriot
Seriously, we should just lean back with a bowl of popcorn and enjoy the theater. There's no point in getting spun up about these ploys anymore. They're still in denial and are grasping at anything that looks like it might even IMPLY that their world is anything more than an illusion.

Spot on in every way, left or right.
And here's a new article:

http://www.wnd.com/2016/12/leftist-news-sites-best-case-scenario-assassinate-trump/
Originally Posted by crossfireoops

What will he be riding ?

GTC

Someone else posted a white unicorn with a rainbow-dyed mane...

he would need a deer...

a John Deere!

With a couple extra low gears to get his fat ass rolling!
Is there ever a clip, picture, anything of moore that he hasn't gained 50 or more pounds. Sorry, straight and petty, but still. Is this #depression eating
He is so full of himself (that's a lot of full!) that he simply can't fathom his degrees of separation from reality. Poster guy for delusional ideologue.
Mikey Moore needs to be rounded up for making threats to the well being of the President Elect.... and be jailed like anyone else who does such shenanigans...
Originally Posted by Seafire
Mikey Moore needs to be rounded up for making threats to the well being of the President Elect.... and be jailed like anyone else who does such shenanigans...
I guess being a loudmouth lib who has a bully pulpit, gives you special treatment. Saying a Presidential assassination would be in order, is a crime. I think it's ironic that the left is so afraid of violence from the right. THEY are far more apt to be violent. That said, I think the right is about fed up with that crap.
He has nightmares of being accused of being a methane machine.
Originally Posted by g5m
That guy makes comment that something bad might happen to Pres. Trump

http://www.wnd.com/2016/12/michael-moore-its-possible-trump-wont-become-president/

I'm not even gonna open the link. That would just give that douche bag the implication to any kind of credibility that he just don't have in my book.

I just choose to ignore him and his ilk
Even a blind squirelll finds an occasional nut:

"WND reported on Oct. 25, just two weeks before the election, when Moore made the stunningly accurate prediction that Trump would win his race for the presidency and America would deliver the “biggest F— you’ ever recorded in human history.”

F-you Moore, and your pals at DisruptJ20.
Nothing wrong with Michael Moore that a buttstroke to the jaw with a Garand wouldn't cure.
https://itsgoingdown.org/disruptj20...auguration-donald-trump-january-20-2017/

That is ugly

Hank
Originally Posted by EdM
Originally Posted by OutlawPatriot

Spot on in every way, left or right.

This. Let the infantile [bleep] throw fits and go into theatrics. Adults have work to do,and we should do it.
Originally Posted by jaguartx
He has nightmares of being accused of being a methane machine.

Maybe the liberals should slap a carbon tax on his azz.
What's the proper caliber for Moore hunting? Minimum 375 H&H?, 458?, 700 Nitro? That's a lot of fat to get thru..
A threat?

It'd take a huge gaping hatchet wound to worry about that, from him, as a threat.

Reminds me of all the bleeding about Trumps comment about Hilldog and 2nd A supporters.....Much ado about nothing.
How about getting him high... put whip cream on his nuts and a cherry on his penis... and maybe he could eat himself...
© 24hourcampfire