Home
https://www.washingtonpost.com/opin...dae0ae_story.html?utm_term=.fb3e24866e57

You can't make this crap up.

Of course the article opens with:
"Froufrou Fifth Avenue resembles a police state.

Officers wielding gigantic guns guard Trump Tower, where President-elect Donald Trump conducts all transition business, and soon lots of presidential business, too."

No I don't read Washginton Compost. But when a special snowflake melts and I read about their article on other forums... sometimes I need to share the gems with you guys.

First up , considering Trumps championing of the act I am pretty sure it would be a remarkably funny piece of karma, 'til the taxpayer gets the bill.

Second, it would mean instant war with-in the United States.
Considering the lawyers that Tramp can afford, that might never make it out of court in his lifetime.
I'm not sure she adequately explained how seizing Trump Tower is going to result in a noticeable decrease in security and costs to the State of New York
Warning!!!! - Lining your bird cage with the WaPo paper is known to cause cancer in birds!

Also causes their liberal owners who read this rag to have thoughts that someone could actually give a damn what they think!
Originally Posted by KFWA
I'm not sure she adequately explained how seizing Trump Tower is going to result in a noticeable decrease in security and costs to the State of New York

Its not about security costs, or there wouldn't have been a whole paragraph pointing out Trumps support of eminent domain. Just spelling out one of her fantasies on a liberal rag.

How dumb
"Officers wielding gigantic guns guard Trump Tower"

Umm....she's got some issues, and they aren't all political.
Wait'll she sees what they have guarding the White House.
Sounds like she needs to listen to Obama, and stop whining?

Mike
Not so fast. The idea is stupid, sure, but the fact remains, she's whining more about the rampant use of eminent domain for private economic uses.
Against her, she doesn't seem to get that activating eminent domain would imply "just compensation" in the hundreds of millions.
© 24hourcampfire