Home
Posted By: 7mmbuster Hunting Hitler - 01/03/17
I admit that I haven't watched it, as Hitler's death and his body being captured by the Russians are pretty well documented. Stalin used the fact that the western Allies could not prove what happened to get political leverage in setting up Soviet influence in Eastern Europe following the war.

I don't doubt that a few high level Nazis escaped to South America, and probably quite a few mid level, but to me the idea that Hitler slipped out to live happily ever after seems ludicrous.

Every time I see the commercials for the show, I get a mental picture of Joe Stalin laughing his ass off.
7mm
Posted By: 340boy Re: Hunting Hitler - 01/03/17
grin
Posted By: Jim_Conrad Re: Hunting Hitler - 01/03/17
Found him!
Posted By: OrangeOkie Re: Hunting Hitler - 01/03/17
Interesting program, and quite convincing.
Posted By: Henryseale Re: Hunting Hitler - 01/03/17
I'm not so sure about the Russians really finding his body. The reason I say this is I saw a report that the Russians claim to have disposed of the body several years after the war except for the skull. The skull had the bullet hole in it as was reported to match Hitler shooting himself. A few years ago a Western researcher was given access to the skull and was able to get a DNA sample from it. It is claimed that tests indicated the skull was not that of Hitler's and if I remember correctly, it was also found to have been female. So...if this is true, the testimony of the Luftwaffe pilot that testified that he flew Hitler to Denmark from Berlin may well be true. Or, maybe for some unknown reason the Russians made a substitution. I have no idea why they would do such a thing, so I doubt that. I don't guess the public will ever know for sure unless someone claims they have discovered the body and has DNA tests run on it to confirm it. If he really did actually die in Argentina or somewhere several years after the war, I see no reason for the truth not to come out now. Surely all or darn near all of his cronies are now also dead. I think it was just a few years ago that Martin Bormann's body was discovered in Berlin, putting theories of his escape to rest.
Posted By: sbhooper Re: Hunting Hitler - 01/04/17
I watch this show and it is very interesting. Whether they prove Hitler escaped or not, they uncover some interesting stuff.

I lived in Argentina 1976-77 and there were lots of old Nazis there. We used to run into them at functions on occasion.
Posted By: dsink Re: Hunting Hitler - 01/04/17
I watch it also and find it interesting not because of the fact that Hitler might have escaped but because of all the info they have found about the other higher level Nazis that did escape and where they went too. If I remember correctly, the beginning of last year, they caught a 94 or 95 year old Nazi and put him on trial.

I will say if you have been watching the show, it makes you question if Hitler did escape or not. As much of a control freak as he was, it is hard for me to believe he shot himself. I always thought he would have had several ways to escape. Even if he did get out, he didnt live to long due to his health though.

Posted By: Dan_Chamberlain Re: Hunting Hitler - 01/04/17
In 1989 I met an elderly German gentleman in Rottenburg, who upon finding out I was American, couldn't wait to tell me his history following the war. He lived and worked in the US for the government for 10 years in California before being transferred to a South American country to work ostensibly for a private company. He lived there for 30 years and had only recently returned to Germany. He mentioned off-handedly, that a lot of his fellow countrymen were "finally" returning home.

I don't believe Hitler survived the war. He was already a crazy sumbish and if he didn't off himself, one of his aids did it for him.
Posted By: Grumulkin Re: Hunting Hitler - 01/04/17
A more interesting question is how the Nazis escaped to Argentina, Bolivia, etc., who aided them and why it was South America they went to.

I have no doubt that the authorities of the various South American countries the Nazis went to knew their background. Why did they accept them?
Posted By: Sako Re: Hunting Hitler - 01/04/17
I have only seen one part of one of those shows.... But what always sticks in my mind is everyone wanted Hitler dead and the war over.... Even if he escaped, it would have been better for everyone at the time to believe he was dead.... No massive man hunt, No political issues with other countries he might be in...

Think of how all the people at the time that suffered from that war would have continued to suffer even more if they thought Hitler was alive.... I certainly was better for everyone to believe he was dead......

With this in mind.... You never know
Posted By: arkypete Re: Hunting Hitler - 01/04/17
Back in the 50s thru the early 70s lots of the children of former Nazis sent their children to boarding schools here in the US, England and Switzerland. I dated a sweet young gal from Chili for a year. Her dad was on the war crimes list and could not come to visit his daughter here in the US
I put the hunting Hitler with the programs hunting Big Foot

Jim
Posted By: hanco Re: Hunting Hitler - 01/04/17
They need a new Hitler over there now, clean out all that cshit they let in their country
Posted By: djs Re: Hunting Hitler - 01/04/17
I've seen a few episodes and it is interesting, but rather ludicrous. A number of high-level Nazis did escape to South America (Eichmann, Mengele, etc.) and either died or captured (Eichmann). While high-level Nazis, there were not the most notorious or most easily recognized.
Posted By: JoeBob Re: Hunting Hitler - 01/04/17
I'm convinced there was a plan for Hitler to escape. After Stalingrad no one had any doubt that they were going to lose the war. They would have planned for it even if Hitler had not been in on it. The question is whether Hitler actually followed through with the plan.

If you look at it, there were only about four guys who actually saw the bodies. And they were all committed NAZIs and some of them didn't survive. The biggest piece of evidence are that Hitler's dental technician identified his bridgework when show it by the Russians. But those dentures are nowhere to be found today.

You have a pilot who testified in court that he flew Hitler out of Berlin and so on and so forth. The one thing about the whole story that rings true is that after his escape the other NAZIS realized that they had this pile of money and that the crazy old man was pretty much irrelevant and he died virtually abandoned and in obscurity. If he had escaped, that ending makes more sense than anything else I've ever heard.

I doubt he escaped but I am certain elaborate plans were made for an escape.
Posted By: RWE Re: Hunting Hitler - 01/04/17
Originally Posted by OrangeOkie
Interesting program, and quite convincing.

convincing of what?

I watched a small snippet of one show on how a couple of hitlers buddies were seen getting off a plane that made a crash landing in shallow water in some place in spain(?)

The hosts said that it was obvious that Hitler wasn't have been on that plane because he couldn't have survived the crash citing his size and health issues, and his body would have been found.

Yet the two cohorts and the plane's crew survived. crazy

Posted By: Dan_Chamberlain Re: Hunting Hitler - 01/04/17
Originally Posted by Grumulkin
A more interesting question is how the Nazis escaped to Argentina, Bolivia, etc., who aided them and why it was South America they went to.

In the case of the German gentleman I spoke with, he was in the US before 1945 ended. He happened to be connected to rocketry in some form. The US didn't want him falling into the hands of the Russians. You remember Von Braun? He should have been executed. Instead, we sponsored him and used him. Same with the gentleman I spoke with. Past sins are forgiven if there's a political expediency.
Posted By: g5m Re: Hunting Hitler - 01/04/17
It was an interesting series. I'd like to have seen the last show but missed it.
Posted By: OrangeOkie Re: Hunting Hitler - 01/04/17
Originally Posted by g5m
It was an interesting series. I'd like to have seen the last show but missed it.

You can catch it on a re-run. They explored a militarized compound surrounded by an old barbed wire fence that was wired with detection devices. Underground bunkers contained a control room, safe room, and entrance road hydraulically operated barricades that would "stop a tank." They climbed up into an observation tower where they could see dozens of miles in every direction. Inside the compound they found a factory where small arms were being manufactured.

I have no doubt that the authorities of the various South American countries the Nazis went to knew their background. Why did they accept them?

In earlier episodes they discussed the association between Peron and Hitler. It was alluded that Peron had been bribed with great war treasure, not to mention he too was a fascist. The most plausible explanation was that Hitler was flown to Spain (either the NW Vigo coast or southern coast at Cadiz) where he boarded a submarine who took him to pre-arranged facilities in Argentina and/or Chile. Franco was also somewhat friendly with Hitler, so free-passage through Spain was a given. All in all, the theories were back up with 1940s and 50s FBI and CIA documents that corraborated the theories.
The equivalent of trillions of dollars in today's money was transferred to South America.
Read up on the SS industrialist conference in Strasbourg in 1944.
Posted By: hanco Re: Hunting Hitler - 01/04/17
He is dead by now one way or another
And, it's been reported that his book "Mein Kampf" is the bestselling book in Germany now.
Posted By: joken2 Re: Hunting Hitler - 01/04/17

I think the one thing the show alludes to that appears most convincing so far is there is mounting evidence the Nazis had been making extensive preparations for establishing a 4th Reich in South America, beyond the end of WW-2. Among those was the manufacture of heavy weapons of war including sarin gas.

Posted By: RockyRaab Re: Hunting Hitler - 01/04/17
Did Hitler the ultimate megalomaniac attempt to recreate the Third Reich anywhere on earth after that day in 1945? No. If he were alive, do you think he would have? Yes.

Has anyone seen or heard of Hitler even once after that day? No. If he were alive, do you think someone would have? Yes.

Is Hitler now dead, no matter what? Yes.

The truth? Hitler escaped Berlin and was traveling to the US concealed in a coal bunker in the Titanic, when...
Originally Posted by RockyRaab
Did Hitler the ultimate megalomaniac attempt to recreate the Third Reich anywhere on earth after that day in 1945? No. If he were alive, do you think he would have? Yes.

Has anyone seen or heard of Hitler even once after that day? No. If he were alive, do you think someone would have? Yes.

The truth? Hitler escaped Berlin and was traveling to the US concealed in a coal bunker in the Titanic, when...

That is why you should read about the Strasbourg conference. The first tangible steps towards the Fourth Reich started in 1948 and they continued at a pretty steady pace ever since. In 1944 the SS already preparing for life after Hitler. If he did survive, he was no more than a relic, a sentimental mascot after the war.
Posted By: 340boy Re: Hunting Hitler - 01/04/17

This.

Posted By: deflave Re: Hunting Hitler - 01/04/17
His daily prescriptions and the fact that Russia was knocking on his door lead me to believe he blew his fugking brains out.

Dave
Posted By: Pashooter Re: Hunting Hitler - 01/04/17
Meanwhile on the second floor of the Hofbrauhaus in Munich, some young folks are getting together to talk politics and listen to a few oldies.
Originally Posted by g5m
And, it's been reported that his book "Mein Kampf" is the bestselling book in Germany now.
Posted By: tex_n_cal Re: Hunting Hitler - 01/04/17
In college I attended a speech by Dr. Wisenthal, the famed Nazi hunter. At the time his biggest goal was to catch Mengele. If he had even a hint that Hitler was still alive, he would have been raising a ruckus to catch that bastard. And the Mossad would doubtless have been eager to help him. Mengele was never caught, but he lived his final years on the run, and never had any peace.

I sat near an old woman who was about Wisenthal's age, who was also a concentration camp survivor. She had tattoo'd numbers on her arm, just like him. After the speech he met with her, and she had tears in her eyes as she thanked him for his efforts.
Posted By: kid0917 Re: Hunting Hitler - 01/04/17
Originally Posted by g5m

must be all those muzzies showing an interest??
Posted By: Leanwolf Re: Hunting Hitler - 01/04/17

A lot of Nazis also escaped to Cuba. All that stolen gold and jewels came in mighty handy to bribe high level Cuban officials to allow them in.

L.W.
Posted By: Deflagrate Re: Hunting Hitler - 01/04/17
The show is like hunting for Bigfoot or Aliens. A few unrelated facts interspersed with speculation doesn't prove the theory.
This is an old building. Hitler must have hid here!
Eyewitness testimony from people who were 5 years old when they supposedly saw Hitler or Eva Braun. Really?
Gunpowder was manufactured in this building. Uh, so what? South American companies and governments didn't make and use gunpowder? No! Had to be NAZIS!!!
Sheesh. Ancient Aliens, Bigfoot, Chupacabra, Mothman, Oak Island,and now Hitler lived quietly in South America for 10 or more years after WWII.
Just another scripted, fake, "reality" show.
Posted By: 7mmbuster Re: Hunting Hitler - 01/04/17

Actually, he was spotted by Cliff Clavin living in Cliff's apartment building! "It's a little known fact!" grin
7mm
Posted By: 280shooter Re: Hunting Hitler - 01/04/17
He may have become a grade school principal when I was young. I don't recall an accent, however.
Posted By: 12344mag Re: Hunting Hitler - 01/04/17
I watch it because they find a lot of neat schit.
Ahhh . . . The Curse of Oak Island is another one that has me hooked! grin
Posted By: tex_n_cal Re: Hunting Hitler - 01/04/17
I always wondered if the Ayatollah Khomeni was Hitler. The age and talent for savagery was similar...

smirk
Posted By: jimy Re: Hunting Hitler - 01/04/17
Hillary Clinton is living proof that Hitler did in fact produce offspring .
Posted By: Stormin_Norman Re: Hunting Hitler - 01/04/17
Originally Posted by Deflagrate
The show is like hunting for Bigfoot or Aliens. A few unrelated facts interspersed with speculation doesn't prove the theory.
This is an old building. Hitler must have hid here!
Eyewitness testimony from people who were 5 years old when they supposedly saw Hitler or Eva Braun. Really?
Gunpowder was manufactured in this building. Uh, so what? South American companies and governments didn't make and use gunpowder? No! Had to be NAZIS!!!
Sheesh. Ancient Aliens, Bigfoot, Chupacabra, Mothman, Oak Island,and now Hitler lived quietly in South America for 10 or more years after WWII.
Just another scripted, fake, "reality" show.

Bigfoot is real, I'm starting a bigfoot Montana tour operation. See the real deal for $10k a pop smile

Posted By: benchman Re: Hunting Hitler - 01/04/17
Ha! Yeah. They're gonna have to find something though. I'd sure like to know who made it, why, and how. Helluva thing.
Posted By: Pappy348 Re: Hunting Hitler - 01/04/17
For another take on "hunting" Hitler, download a copy of Rogue Male, a novel from the '30s about an English sportsman that gets caught aiming a rifle at der Fuerher from long range as a stunt. They made a couple of movies based on the book. The only one I've seen was the original starring Walter Pigeon, and it's pretty good.

Turret twisters will live the scene where Pigeon is parachuting into Europe carrying a rifle with a scope featuring big, numbered dials!

Benedict Cumberbatch is making yet another version. Considering the political climate, I wouldn't be surprised if the target is a well-known guy in America.
Originally Posted by benchman
Ha! Yeah. They're gonna have to find something though. I'd sure like to know who made it, why, and how. Helluva thing.

Is that the deep shaft that's supposed to hold Blackbeard's treasure? It's been years since I've heard about that.

So Hitler was also a time traveler? The Titanic sank in 1912.

Sounds like a Doctor Who script.
Posted By: Starman Re: Hunting Hitler - 01/04/17
People have questioned who would build a Bavarian style residence of this size
in a remote location of a Patagonian lake.

>>
http://robscholtemuseum.nl/wp-conte...o-the-Nahuel-Huapi-Lake-in-Patagonia.jpg
>>
http://static.panoramio.com/photos/large/64639758.jpg
>>
http://static5.businessinsider.com/...e-hitler-might-have-died-is-for-sale.jpg

Google maps will show how remote the location is, type in : INALCO NAHUEL HUAPI.

Architectural drawings show internal design of walk through bedrooms and the teahouse feature
to be like that of Hitlers retreat in Bavaria.

HITLER is estimated to have employeed at least 4 doubles for his safety.
what if the SS organised to execute one of his doubles and leave him outside the bunker
for the Russians to find?
Posted By: Wyogal Re: Hunting Hitler - 01/04/17
Originally Posted by Pashooter
Meanwhile on the second floor of the Hofbrauhaus in Munich, some young folks are getting together to talk politics and listen to a few oldies.
Originally Posted by g5m

I remember back in the 80's, while stationed in Germany, on weekends would visit small towns in Southern Germany.
More than a couple times, we walked in on a Sunday gathering in a Gasthaus, complete with banners. We were promptly ushered out, being told that the business was closed. Shocked the heck outa me.
Posted By: local_dirt Re: Hunting Hitler - 01/04/17
Had a customer at work the other day from Argentina I'm jawing with while another customer (buddy of mine) was waiting.

Just joking, I ask the guy if he'd seen any Nazis lately.

Flew right over his head.

My buddy was on the ground.. smile
Originally Posted by g5m

You can catch it on a re-run. They explored a militarized compound surrounded by an old barbed wire fence that was wired with detection devices. Underground bunkers contained a control room, safe room, and entrance road hydraulically operated barricades that would "stop a tank." They climbed up into an observation tower where they could see dozens of miles in every direction. Inside the compound they found a factory where small arms were being manufactured.

Thank you.
Posted By: Deflagrate Re: Hunting Hitler - 01/04/17
I never said I wasn't fascinated by some of these things and never watch these shows. I'd just like for one to actually show something concrete and not speculative.
Nazi's went to South America. People see things in the sky they can't explain. There are weird crypto-animals found all over the world. Show me something besides film of people walking around talking about it.
Posted By: joken2 Re: Hunting Hitler - 01/04/17
When I was a kid we lived in Chicago inner-city. We rented an apartment once from an older man who looked to be in his late 50s - early 60s. He spoke English fairly well but with a very noticeable German accent. That by itself was not a big deal as Chicago was full of immigrants from all over the world.

Each rental had a personal separate small storage room up in the attic plus the landlord had one of his own there too. He always kept his storage room padlocked anytime he wasn't directly inside of it. One day I happened to get a glimpse inside his storage room. What I saw inside literally freaked me out! (This was in the early 60s and WW-2, Nazis, Hitler, the Holocaust, was still a frequently discussed subject.)

There were stack upon stack of well organized old Nazi literature, magazines, photos, propaganda banners and posters, Nazi flags, all kinds of Hitler and Nazi related stuff on the walls. Looked as if he had made a little shrine in memory of 'the good old days'.

He was livid and he didn't try to hide it either when he realized I saw what he had going on in there. Don't mind admitting I was more than a little worried and scared.

Thankfully we moved soon after.

Posted By: g5m Re: Hunting Hitler - 01/05/17
Nazi stuff used to be all over the place. GI bringbacks- daggers, flags, pendants, whatever. It's only the last couple of decades where people are unable to discuss or view such things without being labelled with some epithet.
Posted By: Pashooter Re: Hunting Hitler - 01/05/17
With the current situation in Germany and Merkels actions in allowing the Muzzys to run wild anything is possible. Remember what brought Hitler to power.
Posted By: FushYumeng Re: Hunting Hitler - 01/05/17
He died in Berlin. Hitler's dentist was captured after the war by the Americans. Two of his dental techs were captured by the Russians. Each independently reconstructed the details of Hitler's dental work from memory. Their reconstructions meshed completely, and they fit with the details of the dental work on the jaw fragments attributed to Hitler AND to the skull X-rays taken of him by his doctor after the July 20 bomb attempt. Bottom line, there is solid forensic proof beyond a reasonable doubt that Hitler died in Berlin. For a detailed account of the forensic exam go to http://www.nl-aid.org/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/Sognnaes.pdf
The dental remnants did not disappear, they're archived in Moscow. The forensic odontological examination consisted of more than the testimony of one dental tech. Go to http://www.nl-aid.org/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/Sognnaes.pdf and read the actual report. The remains were examined in 2003 by a German forensic biologist named Mark Benecke. He held the jawbone in his hands and compared the evidence to archived X-rays of Hitler's skull taken in 1944 and reaffirmed the original dental examination of 1973.
Posted By: saddlering Re: Hunting Hitler - 01/05/17
A guy I know, had a place in Michigans UP had been broken into several times, he bought a Nazi blanket red with the nazi marking on it, layed it across the back of a chair, in front of a large window, never got broken into since, like 10 years now!
Posted By: Brad Re: Hunting Hitler - 01/05/17
Mossad watched the show and found out they were wrong all these years... NOT.

What a crock of chit.
Originally Posted by Starman
People have questioned who would build a Bavarian style residence of this size
in a remote location of a Patagonian lake.

>>
http://robscholtemuseum.nl/wp-conte...o-the-Nahuel-Huapi-Lake-in-Patagonia.jpg
>>
http://static.panoramio.com/photos/large/64639758.jpg
>>
http://static5.businessinsider.com/...e-hitler-might-have-died-is-for-sale.jpg

Google maps will show how remote the location is, type in : INALCO NAHUEL HUAPI.

The Inalco House is not isolated at all. A major Argentinian highway runs right by it.

Originally Posted by joken2

I think the one thing the show alludes to that appears most convincing so far is there is mounting evidence the Nazis had been making extensive preparations for establishing a 4th Reich in South America, beyond the end of WW-2. Among those was the manufacture of heavy weapons of war including sarin gas.

The production of sarin and other weapons at Colonia Dignidad was for the Pinochet regime, not fugitive Nazis supposedly dreaming of a Fourth Reich. The underground tunnels and bunkers were for the detention, torture and probable execution of dissidents and other enemies of the regime.

http://www.mintpressnews.com/pinochets-chile-playground-complicit-foreigner/198347/
© 24hourcampfire