Home
Posted By: 4ager Biden awarded Medal of Freedom! - 01/12/17
You can't make this schit up.

Hussein "surprises" Biden with an award of the Medal of Freedom.

Complete narcissists.
Any Freedom from Muzzies medals out there?
With all the laughs he furnished, I think it's deserved.
So now the Medal of Freedom is a participation trophy.
After this, nobody other than some screaming liberal will ever want it again. It just became meaningless.
The only person to pin more medals on himself or a crony would be John (Swift Boat)Kerry.

Almost lost my balance and fell off my elliptical.
Originally Posted by 1minute
With all the laughs he furnished, I think it's deserved.

Maybe a Golden Globe? Then he can rant about taking Trump "out behind the gym".

He wouldn't know freedom if it bitch slapped him.
Originally Posted by Snake River Marksman
It just became meaningless.

This, sadly.

More hope & change from The Muslim.

Hitlery's pardon will likely be his next big announcement............she might even get a medal too.

MM
Originally Posted by MontanaMan
Originally Posted by Snake River Marksman
It just became meaningless.

This, sadly.

More hope & change from The Muslim.

Hitlery's pardon will likely be his next big announcement............she might even get a medal too.

MM

Bet on it. Both parts.
I still say Hillary's pardon will be the last official act. It's already typed up and signed, and probably already dated for 1159 AM Jan 20th. I do hope I'm wrong though.

Probably waiting to see how the Sessions hearings went. Now they know.
He'll pardon her, possibly give her a medal, and he will 1) commute the sentence of Bradley Manning, 2) pardon Bergdahl, and 3) release everyone left in Gitmo.
[Linked Image]
I don't think Bergdahl is on his list. Too small a fish. I had figured he'd of found a way to give Gitmo back to the Cubans by now. Still 8 days left.
Originally Posted by 4ager
You can't make this schit up.

Hussein "surprises" Biden with an award of the Medal of Freedom.

Complete narcissists.

it's a massive circle jerk up there in DC.
[Linked Image]
Originally Posted by nyrifleman

Yep. Totally without meaning now.
First the Nobel Peace prize, now the Medal of Freedom.
This demeans all previous Medal of Freedom recipients, and it's just what Obama was trying to do.
Originally Posted by Peddler
[Linked Image]

Joe's got quite a tan on his arms!
LOL!!
Originally Posted by Cast
First the Nobel Peace prize, now the Medal of Freedom.

Can you believe it?

What an awesome team they made!
Joe got a medal also. For the Shotgun Salesman of the Year?
Freedom from what? Ole Joe couldn't fight his way outta a wet paper bag. One good smack in his front teeth and he would be crying.
Obama's accomplishments includes turning OUR country into a third world banana republic.

Giving themselves medals is what tinpot African dictators do.
Did he give him a reach around before or after the ceremony...
"Just shoot your double barrelled shotgun in the air". What a couple of idiots....
Originally Posted by lightning
This demeans all previous Medal of Freedom recipients, and it's just what Obama was trying to do.

Yep.

Wait until Hitlery gets the Medal of Honor for "landing under sniper fire" in Bosnia. sick
Obammy has been sitting around the Oval Office all day just thinking up 'what can I do today'!

He doesn't realize he's been the laughing stock of the entire world the last eight years!!

Joe should have been awarded the Dumbazz Award....because he earned it hands down....second to his Boss!!
What a macabre joke. But what would we expect from Hussein? He awarded himself the highest civilian award from Defense Dept.

L.w.
Originally Posted by Sharpsman
Obammy has been sitting around the Oval Office all day just thinking up 'what can I do today'!

He doesn't realize he's been the laughing stock of the entire world the last eight years!!

Joe should have been awarded the Dumbazz Award....because he earned it hands down....second to his Boss!!

[Linked Image]

You're forced to ask yourself what is freedom to the liberal left in our country?

The answer does not require much imagination.

Good luck and shoot straight

Bob
Originally Posted by deerhunter5555
Freedom from what? Ole Joe couldn't fight his way outta a wet paper bag. One good smack in his front teeth and he would be crying.

Grey matter most likely.
President Obama has awarded more of them than any other President in history.

Just google medal of freedom winners by President

Shoot straight

Bob
Do absolutely nothing for 8 years except lick Bam Bam's boots and clap for him everytime he opens his trap. Yep, that deserves an award.
He got the medal for being Ă˜bama's safety net.
Imagine the reaction if W had given one to Cheney. Whether you liked or not Cheney he did more and had more impact than Biden.
"This is a big f u c ki ng deal"

This is like giving an olympic track and field medal to the 10th finisher
Originally Posted by nyrifleman
So is the Nobel peace prize.
Just the out-going rats stealing everything they can before they're kicked out of the house.. Medals, dishes, furniture, etc.. just like hitlery did when she and the first black president left..
[Linked Image]
© 24hourcampfire