Home
Posted By: 12344mag Obama Just Got Even.......... - 01/13/17
With the Americans from Cuba for voting Trump.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Alan Gomez , USA TODAY

President Obama announced Thursday an end to the 20-year-old "wet foot, dry foot" policy that allowed most Cuban migrants who reach U.S. soil to stay and become legal permanent residents after one year.

President Obama issued a statement Thursday evening saying the U.S. is working to normalize relations with its one-time foe, and ending this policy was the next logical step.

"Effective immediately, Cuban nationals who attempt to enter the United States illegally and do not qualify for humanitarian relief will be subject to removal," Obama said. "By taking this step, we are treating Cuban migrants the same way we treat migrants from other countries."

Link To Story.
What hypocrisy. Swim in and you get deported. Walk in and you get welfare, a driver's license, Medicaid, housing, free tuition...and a voter's card.
He ain't done yet.

But he's doing a great job of throwing schidt all over the walls before he leaves.

Classless POS.
I don't GAF what country you come from and illegally enter the US. If you swim, walk or take a '57 chevy on floats once you touch down on American soil we'll turn your ass around and ship you back. Cuba, Mexico, Africa...doesn't make any difference. You're here illegally.
Maybe I'm not as sharp as the freak show brain trust, but WTF is wrong with throwing back all illegal Cubans?
We stand (once stood) in opposition to Communism. And there is virtually no way to immigrate from Cuba legally?
In the Army there is a good way of marking time and I take solace in it now. Seven more days and a wake-up, men.
Originally Posted by Steelhead
Maybe I'm not as sharp as the freak show brain trust, but WTF is wrong with throwing back all illegal Cubans?

Good question. Just because they potentially vote republican doesn't make their illegal entry right and sets a dangerous precedent. Unless you come here legally you should be deported irrespective of the country you fled. IMO
Again, I don't see a problem with what he did.

I do agree it should apply to ALL illegals.
"By taking this step, we are treating Cuban migrants the same way we treat migrants from other countries."

Bullshit!!
Nothing, illegal is illegal. Its just a get even moment for zero.

For the most part Cubans make great Americans when they come here. They want to be part of America not just be here.

I'd rather have 1000 Cubans float in to Miami than 1 Muslim come in on a plane and then bussed to who knows where.
Can't imagine the pile of shat that the Trump administration is going to have to clean up when they come into office. The computers will barely be operable, and everything will have to be re-programmed, just as it was when Bush 11 came into office. The Muslim will be long gone, but the smell will remain.
Originally Posted by 12344mag
Nothing, illegal is illegal. Its just a get even moment for zero.

For the most part Cubans make great Americans when they come here. They want to be part of America not just be here.

I'd rather have 1000 Cubans float in to Miami than 1 Muslim come in on a plane and then bussed to who knows where.

I've obviously been around an entirely different lot of Cubans on the back of a patrol boat than you.
Should help prevent the Yankees from winning the pennant.
Originally Posted by lightning
Can't imagine the pile of shat that the Trump administration is going to have to clean up when they come into office. The computers will barely be operable, and everything will have to be re-programmed, just as it was when Bush 11 came into office. The Muslim will be long gone, but the smell will remain.

They need to run forensics on all the computers, then run them through the wood chipper.

Would any sane person use a computer left behind by the Obama Administration? Especially with all the hacking and viruses potentially left behind, not to mention the potential of back door portals.
I'd trade three rafts full of Cuban's for one Rubio.
I've obviously been around an entirely different lot of Cubans on the back of a patrol boat than you.

That is without a doubt, I have meet probably a half dozen or so Cubans all have been decent folk and all have been here for many years before I met them.

All that I have met and talked with loved this country and tell me that Cubans are very thankful for America and Americans.

You've obviously dealt with them at their lowest, I have not.
Originally Posted by RockyRaab
What hypocrisy. Swim in and you get deported. Walk in and you get welfare, a driver's license, Medicaid, housing, free tuition...and a voter's card.

Exactly... stupid [bleep] wastes our air by still breathing, the hypocrite.
Originally Posted by RockyRaab

You left out smart phone...
Originally Posted by 12344mag

That is without a doubt, I have meet probably a half dozen or so Cubans all have been decent folk and all have been here for many years before I met them.

All that I have met and talked with loved this country and tell me that Cubans are very thankful for America and Americans.

You've obviously dealt with them at their lowest, I have not.

How many of those you met came over to this country on a Chevy door panel filled with Styrofoam, just curious?

Posted By: EdM Re: Obama Just Got Even.......... - 01/13/17
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
I don't GAF what country you come from and illegally enter the US. If you swim, walk or take a '57 chevy on floats once you touch down on American soil we'll turn your ass around and ship you back. Cuba, Mexico, Africa...doesn't make any difference. You're here illegally.

Spot on.
You think the Mariel boatlift was a boom for the USA conservative effort?

Cubans and their families that fled Castro in the early years tend to be very conservative.

How many of those you met came over to this country on a Chevy door panel filled with Styrofoam, just curious?

Just Jorge but as I understand it that was an entire Chevy floating on milk jugs.

None that I know of.
I was part of the Air Force effort at the Mariel Boatlift camp on Eglin AFB. 95+% of the folks there were good people - and the rest were some of the most violent, evil bastids you'd hope never to meet. Those were, naturally, the ones Castro dumped from his prisons and hid amongst the families.

But the families knew. Many were the discrete nods and shrugs towards young men they knew were bad'uns. When the riot started, those were indeed the bad'uns.
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Originally Posted by lightning

They need to run forensics on all the computers, then run them through the wood chipper.

Would any sane person use a computer left behind by the Obama Administration? Especially with all the hacking and viruses potentially left behind, not to mention the potential of back door portals.

Exactly!
I was on the dock for the first two weeks in Key West when the Boat Lift began,doing Boarding and investigation of vessels usedi in the operation.

After a couple of days I was told by one of the Cubans to watch how they walked,those that shuffled along with their hands clasped behind their backs were most likely from the prison.

Thank Jimmie Carter.

My first thought as well.

Originally Posted by rockinbbar
He ain't done yet.

But he's doing a great job of throwing schidt all over the walls before he leaves.

Classless POS.
Yep.
Originally Posted by AcesNeights

That's why we voted for Trump.

He better not disappoint.
© 24hourcampfire